rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MUST READ BEFORE POSTING - Travel Forum Guidelines and City/Country List

1. If you have a question about a specific city or country, please see if it has already been answered by checking the list below or using the search function (I recommend you "search titles only" first to get the most relevant results). I understand that will take quite a bit of time, but it ensures the quality of the forum's content stays high. If you sift through the older threads but still can't find the answer, reply to an older thread, especially if the topic is similar.

2. If you have a quick recap of a city or country, post it on an older thread if one exists. If you have a very detailed recap, post a new thread with the word Datasheet in the subject. This allows other guys to do "titles only" search (e.g. "Rio Datasheet" or "Ukraine Datasheet".)

3. To share tactics and tips, or to ask for travel advice, feel free to post a new thread.

General Rule of Thumb: if you have something novel and detailed to share or ask, post a new thread. If it is similar to previously discussed material, bump an older one.

Here's the city and country list (updated on January 26, 2012 by Wizard).

WESTERN EUROPE EASTERN EUROPE UNITED STATES & CANADA ISLANDS MEXICO & CENTRAL AMERICA BRAZIL COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA AFRICA ASIA SOUTHEAST ASIA FORMER SOVIET UNION MIDDLE EAST OCEANIA
OTHER

This was a good idea Roosh.

I suggest you change the word "slaying" local women as the title for this portion of the forum, to "banging" local women. If someone on the forum actually kills a local woman, that won't be good publicity for Roosh or the forum, and "banging" reinforces the Roosh brand.

I have an interesting idea for this.

If somehow we could create a big interactive world map of all the countries.

You click the country and it shows all the cities that there are data sheets for
It wouldnt even need to be to interactive.
It could just be dots on a map with the city name. and when you click that city, it links you to the appropriate data sheet

similar to something like this
http://www.yourchildlearns.com/europe_map.htm
nothing fancy. just visually convenient

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-03-2012 01:00 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

http://goo.gl/maps/NFyJb

[Image: b3yKk.jpg]
Google map with links to almost all the current datasheet.

I am the cock carousel

It looks like nobody's fucking any Dakotas [Image: smile.gif]

This is amazing! Thanks

a new map for data sheets made after Sept. 2012, posting it here so everything is in one thread. Use side by side with Sourcecode's for best results.
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?m...V4MNiaMwS4

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Cool, thanks a lot!

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Hi Guys,
I recommend changing the title slaying local women in this forum section to engaging with or meeting local women. Using the word slaying might have negative consequences, potentially associating the forum with harm to local women. A more positive term would better align with Roosh's brand and maintain a respectful tone.