rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ATLanta

ATLanta

Ok finally going to start an Atlanta thread at the request of so many here on the forum...due to my constant travel schedule It's hard sometime to put everything down on paper and I apologize for holding back on this for so long.

Atlanta is a a cool city and tons of fine chicks to be had here and even better If you know the spots like the back of your hand and are well connected to be able to attend more private functions and brand events (Especially Liquor company sponsered events) and take in the popping nightlife the city has to offer.

Best times to Visit:

Spring, Fall, Summer - March through November. The winter sucks so avoid December/January It's actually starting to warm up here a bit now but for an optimal time I would stick with Spring and early Fall...The summer can be quite humid & hot but that wouldnt stop me from visiting you definitely don't want to miss the banging pool parties [Image: smile.gif].

Tons of areas and spots but for right now let me focus on the main areas for gaming and banging in Buckhead/Midtown/Downtown then follow up with other areas like Virginia Highlands, Inman Park/Little Five Points Decatur, Castleberry Hill. East Atlanta Village then OTP (Outside of the Perimeter meaning outside of Highway 285 which is a circular freeway around the limits of Atlanta) vs ITP (Inside the Perimeter meaning inside of Highway 285 where The City of Atlanta actual is located) game and areas and so on.

I will also drop the Strip/Gentleman Club G as well...Atlanta is known to have some of the best strip clubs in the USA with chicks that drop It like it's hot a plenty. A few to mention that are top notch...are
Magic City, Gold Rush, Strokers, Pink Pony.

Atlanta has a spread out scene with alot going on in many different areas but the main areas again are Midtown/Downtown and Buckhead for Nightlife.

1st off this is the home of Delta Airlines so you can visit this place from anywhere in the world and can travel anywhere in the world mostly likely direct from here which I take advantage of to the max.

Atlanta is known for having some of the finest Black Women & White Southern Belles on the planet and it's no surprise this is a magnet for educated Black Females as well as top notch women who went to school at other HBCU's and SEC and ACC and other colleges in the South.

Atlanta has a growing diversity since the late 1990's and there is a large influx of Brazilians in Marietta, Latinos/Asians in the Gwinnett County & North Fulton County areas and Caribbean/Africans in Dekalb/Gwinnett County all these areas are in the suburbs but It's not that far away.

The actual City of Atlanta population is about 600,000 but the metro-area (Fulton, Gwinnett, Clayton, Cobb, Dekalb, Douglas Counties which make up Metro-ATL) is about 6 million.

The scenes here change with the seasons but I will start with the Midtown Section of town since I think this is the best place to stay and be based out of for an out of towner for a quick weekend trip to the ATL!

Midtown Day Game -

Piedmont Park: http://www.piedmontpark.org - Largest Greenspace in the City located in Midtown. Take a jog here after work for some recreation time and plenty of honies to be had and milling about. Afterwords maybe unwind with a cocktail or too at Park Tavern overlooking the park.

There is also tons of gays in this area as this is the defacto gay neighborhood by the park with bars and stores catering to that lifestyle which is interesting for people watching but as long as you are not gay they won't try to holla at you. Now the Black Gays are a bit more agreesive and flamboyant in the area so It's kind of funny for people watching in a way.

Atlantic Station: http://www.atlanticstation.com/ - Pedestrian friendly development set up in the style of an outdoor mall with dining/retail/residential/office district perfect for day gaming in Midtown day and night. Also has many festivals where the surface level streets are often closed off for special events.

Peachtree Street: http://www.midtownmile.org/ - You can day game here 24/7 just take a walk down the street shops, stores, dining, office buildings. This is the main throughfare of Atlanta and runs through the heart of the city.

The High Museum - Atlanta's center for the Arts with excellent exhibits in the heart of Midtown on Peachtree Street. The "HI" has alot of special events that cater to a 30 and under demographic with college nights as well.

Where to Stay -

W Hotel MidtownTongueerfect Lobby Bar (The Living Room) & tons of hot chicks especially on the weekend and club/lounge (Whiskey Park) and restaurant (Spice Market) all in-house and chicks love to step into the W Hotel panties normally drop right when they walk into the spot. If you stay here you have the advantage of being able to simply walk downstairs to put you bid and simply slide her back up to your room...Can't get any better than that. http://www.watlantamidtown.com

Other Accomodations...Indigo Hotel, The Loews, Georgian Terrace are solid bets as well but you won't have chicks right downstairs like you do at the W.

Nightlife

Midtown Mega Clubs - Opera http://www.operaatlanta.com/ & Primal http://www.primalatlanta.com/ ....These places get swarmed by out of towners and suburbanites on the weekends so I stick to mostly weeknights and special events when hitting these places. Opera on Thursday Night for Hip-Hop Night by Hot 107.9 and Primal on Friday Night If your looking for the fly sistas. Saturdays at Primal is dochebag heaven but Opera on Saturday is cool with a diverse crowd and a Latin Room.

My personal favorite: Compound
Only open on the warm months March-October but an absolute goldmine of women Thursday-Saturday night when it's open. The best DJ's and the hottest chicks dressed in their best since it's an indoor/outdoor club, hookah and great atmosphere, during the weeknights plenty of private parties. http://www.compoundatl.com/

Midtown Lounges/Clubs on a smaller scale: - Luxe, Sutra, Door 44, ER Lounge, Cosmo/Lava, Koo Koo Room. These clubs are located all next to each other so you can hop around in this area called Crescent Avenue and It's slammed mostly Thursday-Saturday nights.

My personal favorites are Aurum & Halo:These lounges have the higher quality of dimes than the spots in and around Crescent Avenue and are definitely more high end & offer a more discearning vibe than the aformentioned spots. You definitely want to come Suited or GQ here to stand out up and above the rest of the fellas.

http://aurumlounge.com/

http://www.halolounge.com/

Midtown Restaurants for Gaming & Grinds - RA, Ecco, Shout, Strip, Rare, Straits, South City Kitchen, Tamarind Seed.

RA, Shout, Strip, Rare and Straits are the best for more of a social atmosphere and gaming girls while you eat and they have DJ's spinning nightly.

Midtown Dive Bars/Restaurants - Deadwoods Saloon, Flip Flops, Tin Lizzies, Taco Maco.

Midtown Spots for the late night to seal the deal -
Cafe Intermezzo or Apres Diem..These spots specialize in dessert, drinks and coffees and teas and are very low key and sexy. Music is always on point and the lights are low...If you can't close after taking a chick here well you can continue the party at some of the after-hours spots in the city which I will post about.

Midtown Brunch Spots - Flying Biscuit Cafe near Piedmont Park cool spot gets packed but great brunch to meet up with a chick you met the night before.

Midtown Day Parties - We have alot of day parties in Midtown in the Spring/Fall/Summer on Saturdays & Sundays usually at outdoors spots but they arent popping right now with the weather being wack.

Midtown Summer Pool Parties - The Rooftop Pool Parties at the W Midtown and The Georgia Terrace is definitely the places to be at on Sundays in Midtown...fine chicks the top DJ's in the city and bikinis.

Let me add that Atlanta isn't really a pedestrian friendly city where your going to see alot of chicks just walking around on the street like in Europe or other more dense cities but It's trying to head that way. This is a very car centric city but there are some areas where it's a bigger concentration of people walking around and I mentioned those areas. With that said you can get around here without a car but you really have to live/stay in either Midtown/Buckhead/Downtown to have a really good time here and to get around without a vehicle by using Marta http://www.itsmarta.com/ (Rail system here) and supplementing it a bit with taxis here and there.

More to come...

ATLanta

Damn! Can't wait to get my ass to ATL again. I did not have as much information on my last trip as what you have posted. I hate hanging with my clients because I cannot be "Mixx" [Image: smile.gif]

Swagg, what are some of your best strategies for swooping the educated black women? I've noticed that the majority are very friendly when I approach. I am usually a welcome "different" guy to them.

ATLanta

Good start ISW.
I will also chime into some areas that are lesser known.

However to start, please note that intown Atlanta has the first or second largest gay community in the USA. To most of us that are secure with our sexuality this won't phase us. However just be aware of that fact while hanging out especially in the Midtown/Piedmont park area as the potential of getting you unwanted attention will be great. On the positive side MANY women have trouble finding a REAL man for the reasons mentioned above which is great for us.

ATLanta

Quote: (02-01-2011 02:43 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn! Can't wait to get my ass to ATL again. I did not have as much information on my last trip as what you have posted. I hate hanging with my clients because I cannot be "Mixx" [Image: smile.gif]

Swagg, what are some of your best strategies for swooping the educated black women? I've noticed that the majority are very friendly when I approach. I am usually a welcome "different" guy to them.

Mixx I am sure ISW can help you more on this since he works downtown. But from my experience lunch time anywhere in and around Broad Street during the day should be gold for day game. I would say generally educated black women love a guy of any color with a sense of style and confident swaggar. However I have spoken with many throughout my years I know they have a special place in there hearts for black and Latino men that are "different"..ie international travelers, good career, style and swag. Seem like you would fit the bill just nicely.

ATLanta

Like Speakeasy & FMAN just stated above I think in your case being Latin and living in Miami, speaking Spanish and knowing Salsa can definitely help you out in your case because you are seen as more exotic & If you two pro-created you can have kids with "Good Hair"...lol(Chicks think about this when they meet guys seriously). Also I think being a man of color can help out with gaming Educated Black Women.

I'm seen as somewhat exotic because I'm from California, I travel often and I'm worldly and I like things most stereotypical Black Men don't like (Spinning Class/Tennis/Yoga/World Music to name a few) and most Black Chicks always think I'm mixed with something so that helps me out as well. But I would say just be yourself and don't come off as much of a player because they deal enough with that with the brothas here already [Image: smile.gif].

For White & Asian Men I would say be yourself always but don't come across with alot of slang or baggy or douche bag clothing or you will get shut down with Educated Black Women. But If your hip, cool, edgy but clean cut (GQ) with similiar outlook on life and don't come off as "creepy" you would do just fine. The nerdy/creepy guys of other races I have seen with sistas here are getting with the "Herbal Tea" chicks with short afros or chicks with dreadlocks. That's not my type at all and they can have all of them!!! [Image: smile.gif]

The Educated Black Women here are probably the most open but the better looking ones and true dime pieces I've seen in Atlanta are always with a brother from what I've seen and I attribute that mostly to Black Fraternity/Sorority connections (ALPHA/KAPPA/OMEGA/SIGMA/AKA/DELTA/SGHRO/ZETA/ETC), church, Ebony Magazine, Jet Magazine and the social structure to where they come from and the college they attended.

These institutions have shaped what It means to be Black in America and most educated Black Women in Atlanta adhere to these social institutions to a tee. Most of those top notch chicks eventually want to be with a Black Man of their own social ilk 1st and foremost from what I have gathered (This is especially prevelant in the South for the West Coast not as much) but In the meantime I'm sure anyone with G could bang a few here until they find their "Knight in Shining Armor".

ATLanta

inu

ATLanta

nvm.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

ATLanta

Quote: (02-01-2011 02:50 PM)fman Wrote:  

Good start ISW.
I will also chime into some areas that are lesser known.

However to start, please note that intown Atlanta has the first or second largest gay community in the USA. To most of us that are secure with our sexuality this won't phase us. However just be aware of that fact while hanging out especially in the Midtown/Piedmont park area as the potential of getting you unwanted attention will be great. On the positive side MANY women have trouble finding a REAL man for the reasons mentioned above which is great for us.

The largest gay community or the largest black gay community? I'm not comfortable with black (or any other) gay males hollaring at me. A couple of my bois have been approached very blatantly by some alpha American gays.
One of my bois who is 6'5, 250lbs solid..had some dude roll up on him and press for those digits.
Another of my bois who rocks the dreads, had some cat drop some lines on him talking about he'd love to grab those dreads and .....the snit out of him from the back.
I felt my stomach churn at such horror stories.

I'm not a phobe but I just don't really dig blatant chichims like that..but dayum the sistas in ATL are so fine...good lawd..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

ATLanta

Wow interesting post. I have been to so many countries around the world and i still havent been to the states and i actually want to hit atlanta first and im more into the hood chicks than high class ones. Your post is pretty good,i just think you should include few mall or busy high streets to game, for people who game day time, it would be pretty good (im mostly into day game, dont really go to the clubs to pull).

ATLanta

Quote: (02-01-2011 05:00 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Wow interesting post. I have been to so many countries around the world and i still havent been to the states and i actually want to hit atlanta first and im more into the hood chicks than high class ones. Your post is pretty good,i just think you should include few mall or busy high streets to game, for people who game day time, it would be pretty good (im mostly into day game, dont really go to the clubs to pull).

Just added more daygame spots to Midtown...Atlanta has alot so this will be a continuing thread and this is just one part of the city we are talking about here. I will add hood locations as well but I wont recommend them for most here unless you know some people because you can get hurt fucking around out here. I can add latin spots as well but I'm more into mainstream latin places in the city that are more mixed and with less Mexican music being played.

The few majority latin spots I went to didn't have much talent and I took a chick with me. I think Fman can take the lead with those spots because he's more famliar with it than me. If I want Latinas I simply hop a flight to DR, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Puerto Rico or Mexico, Panama, El Salvador or Belize (Delta flies daily nonstop to all those spots out of ATL) for the real deal or go back to Cali, Miami and NYC to holler at the ones I pull there consistantly.

The type of Latinas that I'm into aren't in heavy abudance here so I don't even both to really search it out and I don't see them much in places I frequent. They are mostly fresh off the boat or very young (don't have much doing for them) and the more established ones tend to move here from somewhere else with more culture and they stick to the mainstream spots If you get my drift for the most part. If you're looking for true quality Latina chicks in ATL you are visiting the wrong place but you can find a few here and there in limited quantities.

ATLanta

What about the Latin spots in ATL?

ATLanta

Hey Swagger, does the Freaknik still go on?

ATLanta

IS,

Do you have any data on The Velvet Room on Chamblee Tucker??? Also, didn't JD (Jermaine Dupri) own a restaurant/club???

Paschals restaurant for southern/soul food is an institution:

http://soulofamerica.com/interact/us-cit...estaurant/

ATLanta

Quote: (02-01-2011 06:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hey Swagger, does the Freaknik still go on?

@ Speakeasy - Lol...man that hasn't popped ince like 96 but my brother who went to Morehouse before I moved here always told me it was bananas and it was part of my motivation to attend college down here in The Atlanta University Center to be around the fine honies of Spelman College & Clark Atlanta University & Morris Brown College not to mention Emory University, Georgia State Univeristy and other state schools close by.

@ Global Baller - Velvet Room is cool and is owned by the same brothas (Gidewon Group) that own Compound and they are about to open up a new club right on Peachtree Street on The Midtown Mile across the street from The Loews Hotel called "Reign" this upcoming Spring that should be crazy.

Velvet Room: http://www.velvetatl.com is located about 15 minutes from Midtown and is popping on Fridays for the Urban grown and sexy crowd (females 25 and up and men 30 and up) and Sunday Night is Industry (Hip-Hop/R&B and there hanger on's) night with celebs hosting it like Diddy, Rick Ross, R. Kelly and other Hip-Hop & R&B figures... I've hit up both nights and good talent if your looking for fine sistas.

JD doesn't have a club or restaurant here anymore that ish closed down years ago...his influence is waning in music and influence these days as his famous "Welcome to ATL" billboard has been taken down near downtown Atlanta as well.

Now Ludacris owns Straits which is a great spot nightly for good southeast asian food, drinks and hollering at fine chicks of all flavors. Its located in Midtown & highly recommended before the club or on a night out.
http://www.straitsrestaurants.com/index.html?section=29

Pashcals is cool...Its an Old Money Atlanta crowd with great soul food that has been in that location for about 8 years. They closed the older location to make way for this newes incarnation which is much more upscale but appeals to an older crowd.

For quick soul food and better prices hit up Busy Bee http://www.thebusybeecafe.com I always take visitors there you can grab Pashcals in the airport if you get the urge.

For upscale/good vibe soul food tapas(its very filling) where the honies will be and good music check out Rare http://www.rareatl.com/

ATLanta

Atlanta Sports Culture plays a huge part in the society here...

Especially College Football on Fall Saturdays you can see most bars are packed with many SEC/ACC fans rooting for their teams or you can head out to Georgia Tech or University of Georgia (1 hour away) for the huge tailgate parties that include drinking and socializing and debauchery before and after the games. These places are goldmines full of the hottest Southern Tail you can lay your eyes on.

Don't forget about the Atlanta University Center home to the largest consortium (Over 10,000 students all Private Schools $$$) of African-American students studying at one location in the WORLD!....Homecoming is the best time to catch a true stunner at Spelman/Morehouse Homecoming or at Clark Atlanta University Homecoming during the tailgate, football game, step shows and parties for young and the older set that surround these weekend long events that happen in October of each year usually about two weeks from each other. This is where you will definitely catch a true Educated Fine Black female and their are a plethora to be had and gamed here since this is the one time they ALL come back yearly and range from ages 18 on up!

The Atlanta Falcons Games and The Atlanta Hawks games you swear you almost stepped inside of a club!...Chicks in High Heels, Cats Sipping on Henessey, Hip-Hop/R&B being played between the breaks, The club lounge at the Hawks game is the best for spitting G, people watching the game but also checking for fly honies inside the game and before the game at the tailgate and eating on good food. This isnt your typical NFL/NBA scene played across the United States...This is the ATL Playboy.

Sporting Events are the type of spots where you can causally get at women and since sports culture is so big here alot of nice looking women are here in abudance so If you are here you definitely need to put this on your agenda as well.

ATLanta

INternationalswagger your post is really extraordinary..damn

By the way, dont you know about any clubs strictly for under 21s? I am over 21 but i always liked the under 21's black parties. By the way, if i am going to Atlanta than it means that i will be more into dark skin chicks (matterfact i have slept with more black chicks than any other race, even the latinas i mess with are mostly blacks)

ATLanta

Quote: (02-02-2011 09:48 AM)lottery Wrote:  

INternationalswagger your post is really extraordinary..damn

By the way, dont you know about any clubs strictly for under 21s? I am over 21 but i always liked the under 21's black parties. By the way, if i am going to Atlanta than it means that i will be more into dark skin chicks (matterfact i have slept with more black chicks than any other race, even the latinas i mess with are mostly blacks)

The main under 21 and under scene I'm familiar with is The college party scene which is huge here and subject to change but It's mostly based on theme nights outside a few clubs. The main under 21 club is Opera on Wednesday Nights & Primal on Thursday Nights and Club Miami on Saturday Night...It's College Night on these nights (18 to get in 21 to drink) and it draws all the under 21 set out so that's something good to hit up If you want that type of scene. Those college parties are gold mines as well and they PUT OUT but I'm too old to go in there these days! Tons of young honies to bang though.

On the weekends (especially Fridays) most of the Fraternities and Sororities and other "social clubs" host parties. So you might see a party called the LATEX (Lousianna/Texas Club) or the Tri-State Party (People from the NE) who get together and throw these huge bashes at warehouses and clubs. The Fraternities and Sororities normally throw parties together or by themselves which pop off all weekend. You can game for days at these spots.

Most of the under 21 parties are publicized on college campuses so all you need to do is hit up the Atlanta University Center (Clark Atlanta University on Thursday and Spelman College on Friday) or Georgia State University on Thursday and Friday on a hot sunny day and people will be out mingling and passing out flyers for the parties that weekend so all you have to do is approach fly honies that are hanging out on what we call "The Yard" and out your bid in...Georgia Tech is mostly guys so avoid that place If your looking for cute females. Come with a backpack or a folder so you wont look out of place on campus.

ATLanta

Quote: (02-01-2011 06:23 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

What about the Latin spots in ATL?

I can speak to this because I was a DJ at some of the hottest Latin spots around town for some years. This may be a slightly long post but is needed to explain the intricacies of the Atlanta Latin scene.

The Latin scene has changed drasticly over the last few years. Salsa dancing has always been a big thing in this city. There are some establishments that have been open for 15 years or more that people always flocked to. However, up until 5-7 years ago the scene was slightly "underground" meaning that there was not big publicity on the radio for events. About 5 years ago we had a Clear Channel radio station called VIVA 105.7 here in town. They would do live broadcast and the works. They hired big named DJ's from Florida to be host on shows and in parties so everything became much more "mainstream". However since this radio is defunct, now events have been driven more underground.

The format went like this. Monday-Thursday Mexican Regional all day. Friday-Sunday from about 6pm on Tropical (Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton, Bachata, Cumbia Colombiana, and Punta). Dispite being having a large Caribbean, Central, and South American population the radio still caterered to the Mexicans because they are the largest population. Needless to say this format eventually failed because generally Americans are not attracted to Regional Mexican music. Unlike New York or L.A to be successful here you need to have some type of American following. However the radio station did help the rise and fall of some of the major "mega" latin clubs.

So that brings us to the Clubs. Most Latinos that live here and love Tropical music are Boricuas, Quisqueyanos, Colombianos, Cubanos and Hondurenos. However most have lived in other cities like NYC, LA or Miami and are used to going to the club and seeing artist performe many nights. For example one night in NYC I saw 7 well known Merengue artist for $7. Or other nights a well known group or two would play and be included in the entry price. Here to make that happen you pay $35-75 for someone you could see for $10-20 somewhere else. So this makes the scene drag somewhat because no groups want to come here very often and attract people to the club. Then there is the phenomenon of las cinqueras. Because there are SO many mexican males girls dress up really sexy to tease them and then charge them $5 to dance..lol. But if you go to the spots I list below you will not have that problem.

I could go on and on but here is the list:

Mega clubs:
http://havanaclubatl.com/ (Fly gear required, no rubber bottom shoes. Average crowd 21-40. Three clubs in one, latin, Top40, Electronic. Mix of Americans and Latinos. A lot of mainstream Salsa, Merengue, Bachata and Reggaeton)

http://larumba2.com/web/index.htm (Fly gear, Average age 18-35. This club is in a hood of Latinos and the music are songs most latinos would know that keep up with the genre. Mostly Mexican, Central and South Americans. They will play anything from southern rap to Bachata. Not very much Salsa.)

Latin nights(these are more americanized):
Wednesdays- http://www.tandgonline.com/ (Fly gear. Average age 23-45. Mix of Americans and Latinos mostly from the Carribean and Brazil. 90% Salsa and one room for Bachata and dance music.)
Fridays- http://www.sanctuarynightclub.com/ (see above)
Any night- http://www.loca-luna.com/ (see above)

Underground catering to Dominicans(personally one of my favorite on a good night):
http://quisqueyarestaurant.com/ (This is a hood spot and has great music. Not as crowded as it once was. No baggy clothes. Merengue, Tipico, Bachata good classic Salsa and very little Reggeaton. Average age 23-45.)

I will add more if they come to mind but this should get you started.

ATLanta

@fman

can u explain the demographics of the main latin spots? ie more dressed up, younger casual reaggeaton crowd, older more salsa bachata crowd, a mix of young old reggeaton and salsa/bachata. more mexicans or south americans.

thanks!

ATLanta

Thanks very much for the input international swagger, i really appreciate it.

ATLanta

Good job international swagger, as an ATLien I can second your comments. ATL has some fine ladies and it helps to be educated and have a sense about yourself. Granted there are the hood ones too if that is your thing but at least you have a choice. So many places I have been in the US have a slim picking of the educated ones. Sadly even outside the US like São Paulo where I have been for a bit.

I want to contribute but I grew up there but haven't lived there for a minute after being around the world, school, work etc.

ATLanta

When I hit up clubs or larger parties in Atlanta I usally attend "branded or sponsered" events...These events have the most dime pieces per capita on a regular basis and bring out the finest women Atlanta has to offer. These events happen bi-weekly so It's important to be somewhat connected to know about when they are going down because it's not promoted on radio just virally...But you need to come GQ or FLY or you won't be getting any love. They don't call ATL "Black Hollywood" for nothing...These events usually cost $10-$20 If you're not on the guest list so It's cheap plus you also get alot more entertainment value for your buck since you get a live performance from a known Artist, DJ and usually a open bar by a sponsering liquor company or brand between certain hours.

1st Fridays are normally hosted by a celebrity entertainer and DJ at very expansive restaurant or Upscale Hotel and are promoter driven. These are some of the main promoters who put on the best Urban Events in The City...day and night.

http://www.prophecyevents.com/
http://www.sol-fusion.com/
AG Entertainment - They owne Compound and The Velvet Room http://twitter.com/#!/AGENTERTAINMENT
Plush Blue Entertainment - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8567461193

You can join their facebook groups as well.

Liquor Branded/Lifestyle events are always good to go to in any city as well....It's free drinks and It's free and very social since It's free pouring all night. I have been signed up for alot of those companies mailing lists over the years and have friends in the industry that invite me out to those type of parties on the regular.

Good Website Rundown on Nightly events...
http://template.emeraldcoast.com/emailbl.../atl2nite/

Here is a sample of the type of girls you can see at these events [Image: smile.gif]

Thursday Night at The Gold Room with Keri Hilson:

1st Fridays at The W Midtown featuring Common:

More videos of Urban ATL Nightlife here http://vimeo.com/theclubnation

ATLanta

I ve said this before, ATL is the best kept secret in NA. The city has a lot of energy, fine women (with sexy southern accents), great nightlife, good food, great music scene etc. Good scene for upscale or college types. It has solid sophisticated venues (mostly midtown if remember correctly) with sexy professional women. I use to go to ATL quite a bit in my college days. Lots of fine ass, easy college girls in buckhead. Swag is on point about the strip clubs too. Some of the best in NA. Only place I ve consistently picked up strippers. ATL baby....Georgia, always on my mind as they say.

ATLanta

Quote: (02-03-2011 01:07 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I ve said this before, ATL is the best kept secret in NA. The city has a lot of energy, fine women (with sexy southern accents), great nightlife, good food, great music scene etc. Good scene for upscale or college types. It has solid sophisticated venues (mostly midtown if remember correctly) with sexy professional women. I use to go to ATL quite a bit in my college days. Lots of fine ass, easy college girls in buckhead. Swag is on point about the strip clubs too. Some of the best in NA. Only place I ve consistently picked up strippers. ATL baby....Georgia, always on my mind as they say.

You summed up ATL in a nutshell bruh!...Most people who aren't Black sleep on ATL because of the perception that it's a "Black" city but It's popping out here and you can get it in with a diverse crowd and all races every day of the week...

Tonight I will hit The Gold Room in Buckhead with a nice little mamcita (Guatemalan/Belizean/Colombian) that just moved here from LA (sometimes I like taking a little sand to the beach). The spot is extremely FLY but I only really like the music on Thursday (Hip-Hop Night) and "Special Event" nights, Friday is Asian Night which is decent & Saturday is douchebags up to high heaven but If you can deal with that you can pull a few nice ones here and there but the music is TERRIBLE on Saturday Night.

GOLD ROOM in Buckhead
http://www.goldroomatl.com/

Also The "Black Hollwood" moniker is because Actors/Entertainers party out here all the time because alot of the recording industry and film industry (especially African-American themed tv shows/movies/film) are based out here so that's why you see alot of performing artists in and out of ATL and of course at the clubs enjoying the life.

[Image: attachment.jpg551]   

ATLanta

i have always sleep on ATL mainly due to the perception of it being "mainly black" as I am not attracted to most black females. But there is other stuff to offer in other departments as well.

the latin community in ATL would blow out my average all american city. lol