rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Riga, Latvia nice.........

OH fuck yeah...... hotties, these girls were just walking by as I got off the bus, of course I played the tourist card, but I really did need directions. Right when I got off the bus [Image: smile.gif] hung out with them for a bit at a club later on, kinda turned to shit with the ones bf showing up and her having to dip out of the club, I was so whooped from partying my ass off the night before I had to bitch out and go to my hotel room.

They were super friendly, and the other girls in the club were OMG hot, everywhere. Being from NYC is definitely a value boost. I was very surprised most of the people here dance really good in the club, many of the girls can move like a latina! [Image: smile.gif]

I don't usually like blondes, but the one on the right is doing it for me.

and her body, AND in the club she was dancing that slow sexy style..... yummmmmmmm

Quote: (06-04-2010 03:07 AM)clr Wrote:  

and her body, AND in the club she was dancing that slow sexy style..... yummmmmmmm

How about an update on your scorecard in Estonia? Did you get some?

They're both wearing the same skirt or dress, anyhow the one the right is gorgeous!

Is that standard goods over there?

The blonde is exactly the kind of girl I like and am hoping to have plenty of.

Clr, you know colombianas as well as I do, Riga and tallin worth the trip from Miami instead of Colombia? I friggin LOVE blondes!!

Get my pm?

Quote: (06-04-2010 03:07 AM)clr Wrote:  

Which club in Riga???

We need more on-the-ground pics of hotties from the travels of forum guys... Thats one big missing component here, generally..

Maybe a dedicated sticky thread?

the blonde is smokin hot

Both those girls are hot, but yes the blonde is the shiznik! Are these girls way above average there? How much English is spoken, and are the women relatively easy?.... Data sheets needed.

they are hot, just tired of all the fucking brit stag parties... so I immediately tell them I am american, MUCH friendlier after the whole I am from new york thing.... just got my own place so I am going out for the pull tonight... ill let ya know, but I dont think they are easy, super fucking hotties everywhere though, I love the light eyes and blond hair though... tall thin bodies [Image: smile.gif] yummy

ANy more hot tips for us? Flying out very soon.

Quote: (06-05-2010 03:25 PM)clr Wrote:  

they are hot, just tired of all the fucking brit stag parties... so I immediately tell them I am american, MUCH friendlier after the whole I am from new york thing.... just got my own place so I am going out for the pull tonight... ill let ya know, but I dont think they are easy, super fucking hotties everywhere though, I love the light eyes and blond hair though... tall thin bodies [Image: smile.gif] yummy

not really, just be friendly.... they are hard to stop on the street, but everyone is nice and friendly. Make sure, ASAP they know you are not British [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Doh!... Im gonna need to brush up on my American accent. Hows this... can I get a kwafee... ; )

Quote: (06-08-2010 08:52 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Doh!... Im gonna need to brush up on my American accent. Hows this... can I get a kwafee... ; )

Hah, pretty good m8. I've always been impressed by how well that bloke Hugh Laurie pulls off his American accent on "House M.D."

Yep... and he is the quintessential English man.

So... I m headed for Stockholm on business tomorrow. Been before so wont be hanging around as I want to squeeze a couple of days in Riga and a couple of days In Tallinn. Clr.. can you recommend any places to go at night with fine women ripe for easy pickings? : ) I realise it isnt going to be perfect but any spots you recommend could be helpful and obviously the fewer stags the better. Ta!!

mad house was really good, its by the mc donalds... radio bar was really good too, its by dome sq, thurs, its nice to hit up essential and I hear the girls go there cuz they wanna shag tourists... just remember you are a business man [Image: smile.gif]

ofcourse! cheers dude. Much appreciated.

Guys. I'm confused about Riga/Stockholm. So, am I understanding you correctly that Stockholm is a total waste of time since girls are so cold, and unapproachable? Richie is going to Stockholm, but is more interested in Tallin/Riga. ???

I've been sending feeler emails on Facebook, and out of 8 emails, 3 girls responded with incredible excitement about me going to Stickholm.

So, what's the final verdict guys? To sweden or not to Sweden? [Image: smile.gif]

The people were not cold at all to me in Stockholm.... they were super nice. I honestly didnt spend enough time there to really judge, it was just outrageously expensive. I found the girls in Riga to be much more attractive right off the bat, yet the swedish girls I have met around the country were really hot, so who knows..... and I liked the smaller town city vybe of Riga, if that makes any sense. Go check it out and tell us how it goes [Image: smile.gif]

Dont get me wrong I think Stockholm is cool. Have had some really good times there in my younger years. Didnt do much gaming as I was only there to hang out with mates who lived there at the time... but I certainly had lots of opportunites. I remember one girl launching herself on me as soon as walked into a club. THink I was a bit freaked out actually. I guess I thought it was too easy so didnt bother!?! I wouldnt think twice now! Maybe I wont get the same luck in Riga because of all the Brits etc as I know Stockholm isnt that popular with the stags. Also I have never been to Eastern Europe before and have heard good things about it. ANother reason for me getting out of Stockholm is that its really expensive. Especially if you like a drink! I'll be sure to make a report.

Quote: (06-14-2010 02:19 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Guys. I'm confused about Riga/Stockholm. So, am I understanding you correctly that Stockholm is a total waste of time since girls are so cold, and unapproachable? Richie is going to Stockholm, but is more interested in Tallin/Riga. ???

I've been sending feeler emails on Facebook, and out of 8 emails, 3 girls responded with incredible excitement about me going to Stickholm.

So, what's the final verdict guys? To sweden or not to Sweden? [Image: smile.gif]

I've never been, but from the stock that I see coming out of there, I think it would be foolish to give it a miss based on anyones recommendation.

I mean, really, Ive never met any one ethnicity of girl, that wasn't religious, that was "unnaproachable" to guys that had any game. Aside from religious countries, usually if a guy sees the girls as unapproachable, it just means that he doesn't really have any game or is easily intimidated by false bitch shields. Also, if guys don't have game there, on average, which I hear that they don't, you should clean up.

On top of that, english is widely spoken in Sweden. I also had a kid from Germany once tell me that his favorite city in Europe is Stockholm. Im not sure why though, but he seemed to know what he was talking about as far as Europe was concerned.

If you have the time, then hit it up. The data sheet here would be great.

Cool. It's on my agenda for August. Based on the hottie blonde girls that responded, it made me confused as they were literally telling me how much they love Miami. One flat out gave me her skype ID so we can talk. I emphasized that I am Latino(which they can see from
my tan pics on facebook as I sit on the beach) I also said I'm a salsa dancer and really dig Lykke Li [Image: smile.gif]