rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Sri Lanka Trip Report

First, this isn't going to be pretty so if you like happy endings you probably shouldn't read this. Sri Lanka is not the type of place you go to get laid.

That said, there is a pretty decent beach party scene along the south and east coasts, with lots of hot Russian and Israeli chicks along with your stereotypical average looking British backpacker cum dumpster. The place to go is Hikkaduwa, at least till the high season ends at the end of March, then people head to the east coast beaches where it's high season from April onwards. In Hikkaduwa they have decent parties from Wed. through Sat nights and there is usually a good sized crowd. Beer is cheap in the clubs at $2.75 for a large bottle, you can buy the same at the liquor stores for about $1.30.

The clubs have lots of Sri Lanka dudes and even though they don't act like a bunch of prospective gang rapists like many Indian dudes in Goa the foreign chicks still have their guard up. If you are a white dude though I think you have a decent chance with some of the European chicks. I'm Indian-American and I didn't get much love here, but I saw some drunk Euro chicks basically begging some white dudes for dick.

Some of the Sri Lankan surfer instructers pull some Euro and Japanese tail but most of their girls are pretty average looking. Some even had half Japanese babies. It was not like Bali, where local dudes get some really hot Dutch and Swedish chicks.

The local Sri Lankan chicks - well they don't exist at most of the parties in Hikkaduwa as its not acceptable for them to go out I guess. You can go to clubs in Colombo, the capital, but you need to have a girl with you. They don't let in guys without girls. Sri Lanka chicks generally aren't as bad as I thought they'd be (I had really low expectations based on what I've seen with Sri Lankan chicks in the USA). Some have pretty appearances, but disgustingly some of the chicks in Colombo don't even shave their legs. It's pretty bad.

Overall, while you have some decent options with the Euro chicks at the beach areas, its probably not a good enough pool of talent to justify going to Sri Lanka. Not when you can go to Vang Vieng, Bangkok, southern Thai beaches, Bali, Nha Trang or some many other places in Asia and have ten times better nightlife and girl options.

Sri Lanka is the type of place you go to hang at the beach, go to the Hill Country, drink tea, eat good food and maybe do a Buddhist meditation course. It is cheap as fuck. One of the cheapest countries I've been to - a 6 hour train ride costs only $2.70, a clean room on the beach for around $10, roti can be found everywhere for under $1.50 and chicken curry for $1.75.

Sorry I don't have any good stories, but I guess that was to be expected. Good luck to anyone who ventures to this part of the world. The End.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Yeah I left Sri Lanka about ten days ago. Gaming the local chicks is not the problem. Meeting them is.

Basically chicks there like in many middle-eastern countries are permanantly 'grounded' just for being female.

They are allowed to leave the family home only to go to work or school / uni. Then they have to come straight back home and can't break curfew.

It stays like this until their arranged marriage (often to a first cousin). I hear India is the same.

I would disagree with you about Sri Lanka being cheap. Accomodation in Colombo is dirty and expensive. I had to pay $25 for a 1 star flea ridden dump of a room. Beer and food is also expensive (unless you want to eat unhygenic street food).

Some of the beaches are nice like Mount Lavinia (half an hour from Colombo) but it's literally 99% local dudes on the beach and Hikkaduwa which is mostly full of old europeans (age 50 plus).

Basically there is no reason to go there as far as I can see.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Yeah, Colombo is a bit more expensive. I only stayed one night but lucked out by finding a decent guesthouse suggested in LP for about $15. There was an 11 p.m. curfew at the place though, so sorta ridiculous.

Agreed about the dating scene for locals. The women are controlled too much by their families and society, but it still seems some fuck around. They just keep it really under the table- I saw tons of couples by the beach in Colombo. No way for a tourist to get in that action.

Funny, when I was in Hikkaduwa (just a few days ago), I didn't see that many older Euros. Maybe more north near the more expensive hotels I'd see some, but at the backpacker area of the city it was mostly 20 somethings. Lots of surfer dudes and too many youngish Euro couples. I actually saw quite a few hot Euro chicks in bikinis on the beach.

I think I saved on food by just eating cheap roti, which in Hikkaduwa is usually hygienic since the restaurants are geared to tourists. I stayed away from the beach restaurants as they were charging way too much, over $6 for a meal.

Anyway, I've had enough of Sri Lanka - I'm leaving in a few days. Its not a bad country to visit for other purposes but for picking up chicks its almost as bad as some places in the Middle East.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Sri Lanka sounds like India. I think I'll pass. Thanks for the report.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

+1 fir keeping away from this place! [Image: wink.gif]

Sri Lanka Trip Report

I'd love to go but not for the women, some pretty amazing looking sights and things see there.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Let's be honest now. Is there any point for a non brown guy (south east asian looking) to go to India, Pakistan, Goa, Sri Lanka or Bangladesh to find pussy?

Or should one just write that off? I lived in countries that were very well populated with south east Asians for a good chunk of my life and I have only ever had two chances to close the deal.

One was too fat and the other got cold feet when she saw other brown guys watching us.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sri Lanka Trip Report

My cousin in Jamaica is married to a Sri Lankan woman. She is attractive and seemed quite nice-he met her in England.
Never considered it as a travel destination, though. Probably not going to after reading this. If you really want to meet a Sri Lankan girl you can probably do so in England.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Acquired my Sri Lankan flag last night. She's an 8 and intelligent. Her skin is flawless, eyes are green, and has hair to her firm round little ass. I'm finding these women aren't used to even the most basic of compliments and are starved for sex. She caused me to only get 1 hr of sleep last night before pulling 12 hr day. Very worth it though. Lined up a replay tonight. [Image: banana.gif]

I agree w/ Athlone, find'em outside Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

In Sri Lanka or elsewhere?

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Quote: (04-08-2011 01:02 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

In Sri Lanka or elsewhere?

No I'm in Kuwait. Indian and Sri Lankan girls are in abundance. It's easier to pickup here than on their home turf. The bang consisted of social proofing, two quick phone conversations, and 45 minutes on the couch before heading to the bedroom. BAM!!

Next is a Persian girl and I'm done in this region as far as flags.