rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran/kish Island datasheet

Now I am seriously thinking of throwing up an Iran datasheet and scrapping my beirut and romes one for now.
Warning long post------------
Also I make reference to another posting above, it is located here
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9467-p...#pid140615

so what kind of girls can you be pulling in Iran, ones like this:
[Image: 3Q2Wm.jpg]
This was my first and only Persian bang in Iran.
[Image: IQos6.jpg]
This girl was Gilaki = non persian but still iranian and was visiting kish island as a tourist while I was there, I met her at a house party, she is not my finest bang but it was that or the right hand and I didn't go all the way to Iran to use it.
[Image: jtLgY.jpg]
This last slut lived in Iran but was not persian. An half arab (leb) mixed with a several minority group in Iran from the north west that is itself a mixture of polish and azerbajani, Talysh, seljuk and other groups who at one time or another invaded. She was a student and was introduced to me through I guy I met in on the beach (at that time only one co-ed beach existed in Iran and its since closed and was out of my way and I didn't know about it and all beaches are gender segregated now) who looked like he had a bit of swagger going on. I still remember her because we had sex on the building roof late at night (can't bring unmarried girls into your hotel unless you get the nikah but it was night and I was horny and there was no where else to do it and it was pretty much the safest place; and i didn't know you could make your own nikah until after).

I think Iran might be the currently great undiscovered frontier for the following reason:
-Feminism has yet to ruin the country but it is rapidly rising. for now women are all lower value than a man and the gringo factor works in our favour. I suspect in 15 years Iran will be ruined by feminist if they ever get "equality" for the sexes. As it stands now Iranian women are desperate to bang foreign gringos because they see a hypocrisy where Iranian men/ police chief are free to bang 6 prostitutes (see above post) one time and they cannot/are not suppose to lose virginity before marriage. Of course they cannot say anything publicly but there way of "getting back" is screwing foreign men and then getting hymen surgery to look like virgins to an examiner.
-One in four Iranian girls are having abortions and hymen reconstruction surgery is the most popular surgical procedure there, it is their version of the breast implant. As Chris Rock said if there is an abortion march You are finding women who are having unmarried sex, married women would almost never get abortions unless they already had like 5 kids.
-Iranian women would rather bang a stranger with no ties to them so their parents do not find out, and they are more likely to throw up a mega bitch shield to men who are known to them through family/friends to prevent rumours of being easy going home with them.
-Iranian women in America and Canada who I have encountered, especially the ones who grow up here and are influenced by western princess media, often have some of the worst cases of princess syndrome, worst than fat black woman who are convinced they are god gift to man, worst than middle class spoiled white women. The best Iranian girls are the refugee types from Iran who have been kicked out for protesting or human rights types because they have no princess syndrome, problem for me is they are almost always around 28-35, which is too old for me but may work perfectly for other players. Often these girls are HUGELY down to fuck because they haven't got dick in years.
-Gaming in Iran is borderline illegal and so can fucking girls if you don't fill out the paper work or if you do not know what your doing and get caught, there is that added sense of sexy danger. But seriously though, one could in theory just say to a girl before hand if we get caught just say we have a sigheh, but its best to have it in writing, so just have one on you and have the girl and you sign it and then you can take girls back to your hotel or whatever fuck freely. i did not learn that it did not have to come from the government until after.
-And most of all Iran is a beta blocker. Gringos with no game or who are not brave will not go there, so inherently only alpha males go to Iran = All gringos have high value there. You will not find other beta gringos ruining the game for you by buying woman a bunch of shit. Guys who have weak game won't meet women, they can't even use the buy a beer angle because its largely illegal. Guys who follow my datasheet will meet women and will fuck if they are semi alpha or have decent game.
-Tehran has 100,000 prostitutes most prostitutes are run away from Pakistan afghanistan and other neighbouring countries. My bet is that no more than 1/3rd of run aways turn to formal prostitution and that one could then find 200,000 runaways who are just plain easy to fuck but not formally prostitutes (well no more so than the average western woman is anyways) so hence are free but may ask you for taxi money or something of that nature. Qom has more runaways so thats where I'd hedge my bets, followed by Gilan Province.
-Iran has a high rate of drug addiction. 20% are involved in drug addiction. And from my norway experience, I can tell you that girls who have drug addict parents love to drop their panties to prove their self worth and fill that empty hole inside of them [Image: tard.gif]
-also do not forget to hit up the armenian spots of town

-Most of all what I love about Iran is the curvy butt women, most seem to have them, and they are unique persian butts with the closest thing being turkish butts (which are a little less nice) but they include having the phatness of a fine booty black woman with the wideness of a fine wide hip latina or white women.

but if America invades Iran which I think certainly they will once the next Republican or Obama or Israel decides to bomb then Iran will likely go the way of Iraq and Libya and Afghanistan and become a no game zone unless your in the army. So in short, Iran is a great place to go. Most Westerners can get in on a 14 day visa to Kish Island. If you have connections or a boat you can stay longer. don't visit Israel or any israel border crossing with egypt, jordan etc if you want in.

This was originally intended as a response to another post, but it ended up having so much good info, I just decided to make it a data sheet on Iran since so few exist and the post would other wise be buried so it will save space in a way (won't be 10 future threads asking for it because someone is too lazy to search through the syria one)

Quote:Quote:

Gaming in Iran is borderline illegal and so can fucking girls if you don't fill out the paper work or if you do not know what your doing and get caught, there is that added sense of sexy danger. But seriously though, one could in theory just say to a girl before hand if we get caught just say we have a sigheh, but its best to have it in writing, so just have one on you and have the girl and you sign it and then you can take girls back to your hotel or whatever fuck freely. i did not learn that it did not have to come from the government until after.

Can you talk more about this?

So do you go to Iran with a stack of xeroxed marriage agreements and then get the girl to sign before sex? In case you get caught, would you just pick out the agreement from your file to show to the authorities? What happens if you don't get the agreement?

Okay so I did some more research on this. Fascinating article: http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/03/...iran-islam

Another article: http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/m...mpmrig.htm

Basically if you're Iranian man with money, you can get into multiple sighehs with as many women as you want. This is the closest I've seen to a modern day harem. I like it.

Since I can get an Iranian passport if I apply, this sounds like a possible retirement option. Harem of Iranian girls... [Image: thumb.gif]

If you don't get an agreement you can be looking at anything from a fine, to a lash or 100 lashes to 10 years in prison or death penalty. Its the kind of thing at the prosecutors discretion. My bet would be if your American, they give you the worst possible punishment and then use it as diplomatic leverage against the US government to get money from them and you get out in like 2-4 years in the worst case scenario. Often secret payments occur to regimes who agree to let out Westerners early from prison for crimes like drug trafficking or adultery. Like the Iranian hikers.

Islamic law is a totally different ball game and if you have a half decent lawyer, you should not even get more than a fine as a foreigner. Ie. ignorance of the law IS a defence in Iran for fornication/adultery but NEVER admit to it. As I was told but cannot verify that admitting then withdrawing your admission can lead to the worst punishment; which is why often people are tortured into admitting things they said they didn't do. Its is also complex. If one is "marriage ready" then you are looking at more serious side. If 2 single people fuck, the worst thing is 100 lashes. But if your caught 4 times (really how sloppy can you be) then its instant death penalty.

A sigheh is a "contract" that exist in shi'ite islamic countries which is basically a temporary marriage that goes back to early islamic days. In theory it is enough to just take an oath with only you and your girl as a witness and it makes 2 people legally married under Iranian law. Hence all the prostitution laws, fornication laws, and other islamic laws that make sex with strangers impossible can be easily skirted. Naturally such a thing is frowned upon by the authorities and society at large. However if you want to be safe it is best to register with the government or at least write it down and date thing and have MALE witnesses if possible, preferable islamic and iranian.

Here is a somewhat informative article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6714885.stm
"Iran first started promoting temporary marriage as an alternative to living in sin 15 years ago.
The then President, Hashemi Rafsanjani, said it was a way for men and women to satisfy their sexual needs.
Iran's police have recently cracked down on "un-Islamic" dress
He even said there was no need for a cleric: the couple could read out an oath in private in order to marry."

And I was told one not even need it written down as when these laws were made back in the day most people were illiterate anyways. But obviously a written one will reduce the chance of you going to prison and a registered one is virtually iron clad. A foreigner would be wise to register anything beyond a ons because waiting for a few hours is not that big a deal if it will keep you out of jail/arrested/ and will make it easy to bring girls to your hotel. You also have to remember any police man you meet will probably not be fluent enough in written english to understand what you wrote, and if you don't speak farsi... best to pay whatever a cheap iranian lawyer would charge you, and print a stack of them up.

Naturally though you can see it is a bit of a barrier to having numerous fuck buddies if you speak no farsi.

It'd be difficult to xerox them before hand because ideally you'd want them in both english and farsi/persian, and you'd want someone familiar with current iranian law, and an iranian lawyer charges a fraction of what a us/western lawyer does. And you'd want to have the girls name typed up on it or alternative hand written in. But it could be done. If you were to get caught - which you basically shouldn't as you are legally married from the Iranian point of view- like in the hotel room having sex, you would say you are married and this is your wife. You might want to spend 5 minutes before hand getting your stories straight yada yada yada. If they press you for proof then you produce the contract in writing.

If you don't have the agreement at all then it goes back to what I said up top. 2 Unmarried people fucking = 100 lashes worst case scenario, but the hotel won't let you bring the girl in anyways. Fuck a married person then that when you start looking at prison/ time /stoning etc.

When I went I never knew about this until I was on my 3rd notch and already on the way out (only allowed in for 14 days). And most of the fucking I did was semi public areas that were more or less deserted because it was night.

O you lucky prick. I did not realize you were of Iranian descent (are you, I'm just assuming).
Iran probably is the perfect place to retire as it. There is lack of good services to foreigners visiting Kush island and I bet you could carve out a nice niche there too, that would have you doing minimal work and getting maximum pussy. I'd recommend staying away from tehran as it is the centre of islamic revolutionaries and staying in Gilan which women are most sexually open IME (2 of my 3 lays were from that north west gilan region)

The real barrier to Iran is not its "islamicness" its not Saudi Arabia, they aren't going to chop off your hand for fucking some unmarried 20 y/o. The real barrier is approaching/accessing new hot women as they will be hard to find without having a local show you around to his social circle as night clubs are non existent and serve no alcohol. This is why this forum is so great. One could use the similar idea that the guy who pretended to be some modelling agent exec in latin America to meet new hot girls. At a gdp (nominal) of $5000 or 10k (ppp) and high unemployment, you should find no shortage of women signing up. There is also lack of jobs for young people meaning double score.

"Iranian feminists ardently oppose sigheh. In the summer of 2008, they were infuriated by President Ahmadinejad's attempts to push through a new "family protection" law that would have made it easier for men to contract temporary marriages. Many of those activists took to the streets after his contested reelection the following June."
"She was also disappointed by her girlfriends' reaction. "They think it's cheap," she said."
...""Being boyfriend and girlfriend is much fancier than sigheh."
Let me guess, the boyfriends get no sex for 3 years, I'm sure it is fancier. They could teach western woman a thing or to though.

"Drinking alcohol is punishable by 80 lashes or, after repeated offenses, death. The officer eyed the couple suspiciously, demanding, "Are you married or are you single?"

"Tara is my wife," Amir answered calmly, presenting his gold-lettered marriage certificate."
I guess a benefit I never even thought about. Police don't care if you get drunk in a country where alcohol is illegal as long as your with your "Wife"
http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/03/...iran-islam

Just want everyone to know what Iranian feminist are up to. This is why I suspect Iran will one day be ruined.

This is very interesting to me. I was about to post a thread about going to Iran.

I'm actually fluent in Farsi and look 100% white, but I am jewish. I'm also of persian descent. I've heard everything from they will detain you as a spy (how the hell can this American speak fluent Farsi?) to you will be fine I have friends that go all the time. I do have people I know there too so they can take me around and out to house parties, girls, etc.

I think I would absolutely crush it there given what I look like and my ability to communicate. But I'm hesitant to go, as no pussy is worth my freedom/life. Can you elaborate a bit on the safety of an American going?

Yeah, interesting topic.

Well I've been learning Persian on my own for the last three years (out of interest for the culture) and now I'm pretty much fluent in it too, and all I can say from my limited interactions with Iranians is that I'm not surprised at all to read that gaming is possible in Iran in the right conditions.

Some girls are actually pretty straightforward. I remember I was talking with that 26 yo veterinarian from Shiraz on skype a few days ago and after I asked her about her town's specialities she told me « We have something called limoo here. It's a kind of lemon juice. It's very refreshing after sex [Image: smile.gif] ».

Iranian guys tend to be really friendly too especially if you show them you're interested in the culture. No iranian boy has ever tried to cockblock me. Quite the opposite actually !

Misterstir, have you been to Khuzestan too? Women from that province seem to look really great and the local culture is a lot of fun (just listen to bandari songs, it's all about picking up cuties in the streets lol). I'm really tempted to add Ahvaz on my list of cities to visit in Iran.

I thought that sigheh was only possible if you were muslim though. I know a lot of law students from Tehran I'll ask them about it !

@slubu
I've seen many Iranians who are white skinned. Few would actually pass for white but I've seen the phenotypes that if put correctly together you could have a naturally blonde or red haired looking white man. Of normally the Iranian I see with red hair will have some tell tale sign of being middle eastern like the nose, lips or the skin color or facial features etc.

If your jewish your in luck. From my understanding there is a decent sized jewish community in Tehran and the mullahs are less concerned with what not muslims do because they are 2% of the population and most of them are conservative armenian christians anyways.

Given your fluency if Farsi and visa, I would not limit myself to Kish, I'd explore Gilan, I'd explore Tehran and Qom, and I'd explore near the pakistan/afghan border and try to swoop up some hot run aways before they decide to sell their pussy professionally in Qom or Tehran. Lets face a girl who is going to become a prostitute anyways will not be hard to fuck. But you may have a moral objection to "taking advantage" of their situation. In which case you need not worry. As with temporary marriage you can give them a little dowry if you want to help them along their way so your not really exploiting them.

@Tresor,
That cool, I refuse to learn any language that is not in the latin alphabet because my memory just can't work that way. Plus I already half way into italian and french so I'd rather just learn portugese and spanish than go for arabic and farsi.

Yeah real iranian girls from actual iran are awesome but if they grew up in the west they just become terrible princess syndrome. But some of them rebel and turn into complete whores, but those seem to be below my age (think 18 and under) and I don't find most 18 year and under attractive due to lack of shapes. And by shapes I don't mean fatties but like the first picture.

Yeah Iranian guys are awesomely cool, perhaps no other guy I have ever met is willing to set me up with his female friends, they are like reverse cock blockers, good wing men, very friendly and sociable. The cool thing is Iranian girls love to show you off to all their friends, and I don't mean just the ugly, fat and nasty ones, i mean the actual ones you want to have sex with, so if one has time, doing lots of women is possible.

Never been to khuzestan. Was only able to get into "The real Iran" (ie outside of kish) for 72 hours. and it was spent largely on non game, one day in tehran sight seeing (involved no vagina) and 2 days visiting my girl in Gilan.

Well I am not a practicing muslim and have no proof of islam when I travel, but could easily get documents from a local mosque who I registered with, but when they realize I'm from a 99% islamic country questions aren't going to be asked. But you are correct, a non muslim man cannot legally marry a muslim woman in Iran for obvious reasons. More or less it would weaken islam in an officially islamic republic.

wow! Interesting. Honestly, I love the way they look.

Nikah is marriage.. But I had no idea of this sigheh stuff - Temp marriage. wierd..

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Okay so I did some more research on this. Fascinating article: http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/03/...iran-islam

Another article: http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/m...mpmrig.htm

Basically if you're Iranian man with money, you can get into multiple sighehs with as many women as you want. This is the closest I've seen to a modern day harem. I like it.

Since I can get an Iranian passport if I apply, this sounds like a possible retirement option. Harem of Iranian girls... [Image: thumb.gif]

A sigheh is a "contract" that exist in shi'ite islamic countries which is basically a temporary marriage that goes back to early islamic days. In theory it is enough to just take an oath with only you and your girl as a witness and it makes 2 people legally married under Iranian law. Hence all the prostitution laws, fornication laws, and other islamic laws that make sex with strangers impossible can be easily skirted. Naturally such a thing is frowned upon by the authorities and society at large. However if you want to be safe it is best to register with the government or at least write it down and date thing and have MALE witnesses if possible, preferable islamic and iranian.

I thought that sigheh was only possible if you were muslim though. I know a lot of law students from Tehran I'll ask them about it !

Well I am not a practicing muslim and have no proof of islam when I travel, but could easily get documents from a local mosque who I registered with, but when they realize I'm from a 99% islamic country questions aren't going to be asked. But you are correct, a non muslim man cannot legally marry a muslim woman in Iran for obvious reasons. More or less it would weaken islam in an officially islamic republic.

Interesting legal connotations. It would be great if you guys could put together a simple document of this type which has both English & Iranian script that can be easily used by anyone from here.

A simple 1 page Sigheh PDF that takes care of stuff? Maybe 2 pages if you need to show some kind of 'islamic' thing to legalize the sigheh?

So all you guys who know lawyers there and/or people?

PS: I have met some Iranian girls outside Iran, and they were quite friendly. I was not on a game-y kind of scene with them due to work.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Hey XM, game women everywhere, the best place to game women is when their guard is down because they are not expecting to be gamed and are defenseless, even weak game can work there.

I speak no Persian/farsi or Arabic. I also do not want to be giving out semi legal documents /advice as I am not a lawyer. Would you really want your future dependent on being lashed 100 times being contingent on some internet stranger who had illegal sex in Iran?

Also as a other poster pointed out, it won't work for non muslim so it eliminates its useful ness for most the board anyways.

An Iranian lawyer will be cheap. One could register without a lawyer at government office, or alternatively spend the $20 an hour plus maybe $20 fee to draw up a bunch of blank contracts. I'd rather spend $40 what you'd spend on a taxi ride and drinks in a major city as a licence to fuck in Iran.

I would LOVE to go to Iran and indulge in some Persian ass. They are right up there with latinas in terms of exotic attractiveness.

This is why I love the forum man; this is RICH quality we're discussing right now.

Also, Misterstir, you deserve mad rep points for your contributions on a region of the world that is not so well-known from the inside. You also speak with incredible authenticity. You are simply speaking truth. Cheers man!

Just finished this book a few weeks ago and It's highly insight into Iranian Culture and the life of young people there...After reading this book I wanted to hop on the next flight there because of the possibilities...The people seem to really love Americans there...

Iranian Rappers and Persian Porn: A Hitchhiker's Adventures in the New Iran

Quote: (01-08-2012 05:38 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Just finished this book a few weeks ago and It's highly insight into Iranian Culture and the life of young people there...After reading this book I wanted to hop on the next flight there because of the possibilities...The people seem to really love Americans there...

Iranian Rappers and Persian Porn: A Hitchhiker's Adventures in the New Iran

Nice man. Thanks for the book reference. I will have to check it out for sure. I found this wiki entry called "Women in Iran." First time I've seen an article like that on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Iran

For Americans it might be wise to note that right now maybe not the best time to be planning a trip. The recent round of sanctions is playing merry hell with the Iranian currency, and there is a good chance the Europeans are going to slap the same sanctions on Iran by the end of the month.

For the first time in a few years, inflation is really beginning to take its toll and to top it off there is an election coming around March. This means we could see the beginning of another Green Revolution, and the response from the government will most likely spend the next few months beating the hell out of anything that looks like a threat.

Also while the United States would never conduct a land invasion of Iran short some sort of nuclear strike on someone, there is a very real chance that a massive air bombardment could begin if the Iranians try to close the Strait of Hormuz.

Although agreed that Persian women are truly some of the hottest in the world, and I can only look forward to the day they are opened up to the rest of the world.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Man, those Iranian girls are very cute, but you freaked me out at the thought of receiving 100 lashes! I don't think one can even survive 100 lashes to the back with a whip - you'd be borderline dead!!

Fast forward to 1:50 to see what 100 lashes looks like.

I guess I'll have to stick to finding these gems in Montreal when I go up there this summer. =)

I just quick searched, and there are more Iranian girls in my side of toronto than montreal by 3 =) I knew they were a lot of them here. Seriously though, I wouldn't worry about being wiped 100 times, its easy to get around those rules

@Wizard, USA always gives a warning before they invade, its not like Iran can really defend itself against US in the long term, and I'd expect to see a long term bombing campaign so one could easily leave Iran if war broke out unless of course Iran feels suicidal and sneak attacks America, even if they did it'd take 72 hours for US to get it troops in full bomb mode. No different than Libya or Iraq, tonnes of Americans fled in the first few days of war.

Quote: (01-09-2012 05:25 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

I just quick searched, and there are more Iranian girls in my side of toronto than montreal by 3 =) I knew they were a lot of them here. Seriously though, I wouldn't worry about being wiped 100 times, its easy to get around those rules

@Wizard, USA always gives a warning before they invade, its not like Iran can really defend itself against US in the long term, and I'd expect to see a long term bombing campaign so one could easily leave Iran if war broke out unless of course Iran feels suicidal and sneak attacks America, even if they did it'd take 72 hours for US to get it troops in full bomb mode. No different than Libya or Iraq, tonnes of Americans fled in the first few days of war.

The United States will never "invade" Iran, the country is 3x the size of Iraq and the only reason they would ever do it is if Iran literally nuked Israel. Also Iran has connections to terrorist cells all across the middle east, those cells are not going to sit back, and do nothing.

Also it's not going to be 72hrs, the United States has the 5th fleet there and I guarantee you they can have bombers in the air in minutes. The United States also has no embassy in Iran, and to be honest it's not really a major vacation spot.

The Iranians already showed there willing to take hostages, and since the only chance they have to stave off a massive bombing campaign would be to take hostages.

72hr window.. that is just insane.

If someone wants to head to Iran, and get some of that great looking Persian ass then more power to them, but be honest about the danger.

Giving bad advice on this could get someone killed.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

You know Iran is a place I would love to go to. I love Persian women and Iran is a history nerds wet dream.

The problem I have with this report is that I am not sure how credible it is. Misterstirs "notches" have turned up on Russian dating sites, of which the second one is on 18 different sites

http://www.tineye.com/search/1282129e412...7f87da2c3/
http://www.tineye.com/search/1c434682eca...a217819af/

Bit of an iffy location to be sending people on a wild goose chase.

Hoping there is a reasonable explanation for this?

Quote: (01-09-2012 06:41 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

The United States will never "invade" Iran, the country is 3x the size of Iraq and the only reason they would ever do it is if Iran literally nuked Israel. Also Iran has connections to terrorist cells all across the middle east, those cells are not going to sit back, and do nothing.

Also it's not going to be 72hrs, the United States has the 5th fleet there and I guarantee you they can have bombers in the air in minutes. The United States also has no embassy in Iran, and to be honest it's not really a major vacation spot.

The Iranians already showed there willing to take hostages, and since the only chance they have to stave off a massive bombing campaign would be to take hostages.

If someone wants to head to Iran, and get some of that great looking Persian ass then more power to them, but be honest about the danger.

I see your point. America COULD do a sneak attack/bombing campaign and there is no American embassy in Iran. But I think they'd want to get their allies like France embassy and their own people at least 72 hours to get out of dodge. They gave Gaddafi multiple warnings and a timeline publicly, they did the same to Iraq and Afghanistan and every other country they basically invade. I don't consider this bad advice because America does not sneak attack countries. They usually try to co-ordinate with allies publicly, give an ultimatum, that is when you want to be leaving.

Of course Iran is dangerous if war was declared, I hope I do not come across as it being not dangerous. Even if US 5th fleet is right there, I think Iran does have a real navy and real surface to air missiles that are going to need to be knocked out before they actually launch a real invasion/bombardment campaign. Anyhow the world works in strange ways and what we are told publicly is not what happens in reality. One would think if any African country would be invaded it'd be Somalia (pirates+terrorist attacks) or Sudan (genocide in darfur+to help southern christians+ international arrest warrant for leader for genocide) but guess who got bombed, a country on friendly terms with the US (Libya) who just was visited by the secretary of state only a few years earlier. Or look at 9/11, 90% saudi hijackers, and we invade afghanistan. These things are hard to predict because we are never given all of the information. We invade Grenada but leave alone Cuba, go figures.

anyways this is starting to go off topic, it should be sufficient to say Iran can turn dangerous quickly if an invasion occurs.

It is not a wild goose chase. Most likely what happens is that those pictures were taken from my facebook or some other social networking site I'm on and posted up on dating sites by the people who run them to lure in people with fake profiles. No different than lovefinder.com where they have a bunch of fake profiles. It doesn't surprise me frankly that someone in RUSSIA would do this.

and when I checked your link 1 turned up on a bunch of sites with all broken links and the other was the same site listed 5 times. Do you really believe that any 1 girl really has 18 profiles on 18 different Russian sites? There are alot of reasonable explanations as to any picture posted on the internet could end up on a bunch of different sites. There is nothing stopping anyone from copying and pasting from one of my old blogs/facebook/etc to dating sites.

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Best retirement idea I've heard in years!!!

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:29 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 06:41 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

I see your point. America COULD do a sneak attack/bombing campaign and there is no American embassy in Iran. But I think they'd want to get their allies like France embassy and their own people at least 72 hours to get out of dodge. They gave Gaddafi multiple warnings and a timeline publicly, they did the same to Iraq and Afghanistan and every other country they basically invade. I don't consider this bad advice because America does not sneak attack countries. They usually try to co-ordinate with allies publicly, give an ultimatum, that is when you want to be leaving.

Of course Iran is dangerous if war was declared, I hope I do not come across as it being not dangerous. Even if US 5th fleet is right there, I think Iran does have a real navy and real surface to air missiles that are going to need to be knocked out before they actually launch a real invasion/bombardment campaign. Anyhow the world works in strange ways and what we are told publicly is not what happens in reality. One would think if any African country would be invaded it'd be Somalia (pirates+terrorist attacks) or Sudan (genocide in darfur+to help southern christians+ international arrest warrant for leader for genocide) but guess who got bombed, a country on friendly terms with the US (Libya) who just was visited by the secretary of state only a few years earlier. Or look at 9/11, 90% saudi hijackers, and we invade afghanistan. These things are hard to predict because we are never given all of the information. We invade Grenada but leave alone Cuba, go figures.

anyways this is starting to go off topic, it should be sufficient to say Iran can turn dangerous quickly if an invasion occurs.

If this were some obscure event that happened in the past then fine, I wouldn't be all over it, but it's not. Someone could literally get killed for following such piss poor advice.

The United States would not wait 3 days to give the Iranian government time to activate assets in the Middle East, nor should people simply think they would be allowed to run away. Europeans, and countries with better relations might have that option but America is uniquely hated by the Iranian government.

Now being thrown in jail and used as a human shield is a pretty damn good option. Right now Iran is suffering a lot of economic turmoil due to recently imposed sanctions, and this is only going to get worse over the next few months.

Please people don't let wishful thinking, and retarded assumptions lead yourself to try and pretend that going to Iran wouldn't be a major risk at the moment.

im looking on youtube at kish island and it looks like a ghost town....