rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BALKANS

BALKANS

I´ve been planning on exploring the Balkans region for a while, mainly because I´ve been hearing about this urban legend of 7-1 ratio (wich could be true due to the war).
Besides Croatia, wich countries, cities, clubs and hostels would anyone recomend?
I already have Banja Luka on my travel plan, because of a story from a friend.

I found this link:
http://www.inyourpocket.com/bosniaherzeg...edly..html

Thanks in advance for any information.

BALKANS

Ahh, banja luka. The bosnian serb's evil stronghold during the early 90s war. So maybe the ratio was excellent 10 years ago? This leaves us with a hord of desperate women in their 30s.

It's true some older ones in ex-yu countries are desperate, but not because of a scarcity of men. Many of them are educated, they cannot find jobs and by the time europeen union integration happens, they'll be old maids.

My former wing lived in banja luka for 6 months. Eventually he went back to beograd. His conclusion was that the whole place was a little bit too self-enclosed. Everyone knows everyone, and since serbians are a little bit conservative, they're less likely to whore out. He speaks decent serbian too.. Personally, I like smaller towns.

Pepini, you spoke of "coldest" lays in another thread.. this region is a winner for that. Missionary and a great reluctance towards oral. My expat friends had similar experiences.

BALKANS

So which places would you recommend in the balkans in terms of hot girls without conservative thinkings?

BALKANS

For sluttier chicks, bulgaria and romania are better choices. City life : Plovdiv, Sofia (student city area), Timosuara and Yatch are decent. While croats and serbs may be more conservatives than other europeens, they know how to party like there's no tomorrow. And it wouldn't stop me from visiting Banja Luka.

Also, the balkans has a huge turkish influence on fashion and music (chalga and turbofolk). If you can't stand that stuff, stick to romania and croatia.

BALKANS

Ohh... you remind me Timisoara and a beautifull Romanian girl I met there which later also came to my country for a visit.
She was looking to get married with a good guy which has money(not have to be rich) and leave Romania.
I didn't go for it at that time and heard that now she got married to an American and lives somewhere near the east cost.
They have their student area and I would also try day game at the shopping malls.

BALKANS

Thanks for all the info guys, but I´m really looking for winners in the Balcans cities. I already added Bulgaria and Romania to my trip in October.
In croatia I didn´t thought girls were conservative, but they do speak litle english. Everyday I would woke up at 10h00 am (after partying till 08h00 am), just to buy fruits from one of the hotest girls in Hvar. In the end, although I tried to speak in gestual language, all I got was a smile, from how bad I was picking up fruit. By the end of the week I had tons of oranges in the flat.
I met a lot of Slovenians girls, also hot. I didn´t bang any croatian, the closest was bringing a girl home, but the apartment smelled so bad (because of all the farting and filthy left overs) that she ranned soon as she opened the door. She invited me to meet her family in Brac Island but I told her I couldn´t because of my travelling plans.
Again I thank you all the info about Romania and Bulgaria, but I´m looking more for Ex-yugoslavia. Places like Belgrade, Sarajevo, Novi Sad, Pristina, etc, etc. I´ve been in Zagreb in August, so the city was empty, also I arrived in a monday and left in sunday, so I didn´t get a chance to really know the city.

BALKANS

It's normal, clerks and waitresses in the balkans dont speak english. Even if they're a 20 years old girls.

Ethnicity :
Croatians look like serbians, montenegrin and all three types of bosnians. It's all the same mixed up messed up gene pool.. maybe montenegrins and some serbians are even taller.

Beograd :
- Strahinijica Bana : street with bars and restaurants for the rich and famous, really classy girls or 90% plastic
- Barges : during the summer, many clubs move to boats on the sava river. Electronic, turbofolk and foam party, it's all there
- Indie_go : changes venues every week, moves to fortress in summer.. attracts the hipster crowd
- KST : dirty big student hangout, rock, pop, punk, metal, usually thursday-saturday, hit or miss
- Beerfest : I think it's in august. The beer sucks, nothing special, a good excuse for football hooligans to get super wasted.. Crowded. Come early for the girls, or survive until 5am to pick up dregs.
- Knez mihailova / trg republic / kalemagdan : city center, posters for events, day game

Get introduced to the culture : watch "made in serbia" by mladen djordjevic, it explains some of the conservative values [Image: smile.gif]

BALKANS

Man, so many pussies to discover and so litle time to do it.
Thanks for the info.

BALKANS

I´m thinking on hitting Beograd or Budapest in the second week of June. Any aditional information, best clubs? girls? Hostels? Is Novi Sad any good?

BALKANS

Macedonia is great!
I'm going back in September.

BALKANS

Also remember, us western guys have a reputation for treating the women better, living a better lifestyle, NOT beating our women, or getting ragingly drunk every night, and not cheating as much. So those are other reasons we American men are appealing to eastern European women.

My buddies brother went to Romania and had 7 girls doing all sorts of things the night before he left telling them it was thier audition for who was going to be his wife, and who he was going to take back to the US with him. Videotaped almost the whole thing too. Not that I condone this, but makes for a helluva story. My buddy coincidentally pointed out the hottest girl he could find, his brother went and got her and he ended up dating her for 7 years, bringing her back to the US and stuff.

BALKANS

Quote: (05-14-2010 09:04 AM)Pepini Wrote:  

I´m thinking on hitting Beograd or Budapest in the second week of June. Any aditional information, best clubs? girls? Hostels? Is Novi Sad any good?

Novi Sad is good. The city's target audience is basically 50% out-of-town students and 50% locals who are mostly liberal artsy fartsy types. It reminds me a bit of Ljubljana. I dont remember the name of most bars as I always have a local dragging me around when I go there. In the center, go to "Martha's Pub" and from there you'll find other pubs in the cobbled stone streets. You can also check out the beach on the danube river located in the Liman neighborhood. In the summer 2-3 discoteques move there. The town is small so it's not that big of a walk. If all else fails at 5 am, go back to the center and have a drink at this uber-crappy 24hours pizza/bar place called "bistro" (all the locals know about it).

Beograd: If you're the G manifesto, I'd say first stop is Pastiche on Strahinijica Bana street (it used to be know as sillicon valley, fake boobs and all). Expect fly ladies and expensive drinks. Otherwise, in early June I think the discoteques on the river should have opened: at 11pm cross the bridge "Brankov Most" by foot and turn left. There you'll find 4 or 5 barges. Personally I prefer Povetarac, it means not being subjected to Balkan pop music (but it also means lower quality women too). Back in the city, check out "francuska sobarica" (french maid) midnight till 4am, I dont think it ever moves to the river for summer.

Security: Zero danger in Novi Sad. In Beograd maybe just try avoiding this one bus stop area near a market called "zeleni venac" around 4-5am. Sometimes you'll stumble into drunken football hooligans waiting for a ride home. If all else fails, cheer for their team and agree "Kosovo ye serbiya!" (kosovo is serbia). But then again Im the guy who thinks EE is uber-safe.

One more thing, welcome to my fountain.

BALKANS

family dude, are you still there? I added you to my who is where page, and are you still offering to show guys around?

BALKANS

Im offering tours now?!
Bulgaria, serbia and macedonia are my stomping grounds.

BALKANS

I am in Belgrade at this very moment. People are very friendly and helpful and speak much better English than you might expect. It's also a great party town and people tend to stay out until at least sunrise. Tons of hot women. Unfortunately the bad weather at the moment has put a damper on things and people have been staying in.

The women like foreign guys and are interested in anything "exotic." They'll throw a lot of shit tests your way (snarky comments, cold demeanor) and if you can keep your composure and maintain strong frame you'll have them eating out of your hand. The women are used to being ogled and they know they're hot (men here are kind of Mediterranean-esque with the cat-calling and machismo.) Basic pickup stuff, but being indifferent to their beauty seems to be especially powerful here. I've casually given women my name only to have them stalk ME on Facebook the next day.

The bars on Strahinijca Bana tend to be populated with the "glitterati" as it were. Lots of posers and ice queens. A new bar, SOHO just opened there and seems to be hot at the moment. Try club Cinema for hot women wanting to get laid. They recently moved from their in-town location to the grounds of the Kalemegdan. My favorite spot is Blow Up bar on Despota Stefana. It's an "alternative" place where they spin Western music. Tends to attract a younger, relaxed student crowd. A good place to go at the end of the night. Drinks are cheap, no cover. There's also Havana Club, which plays salsa. Some salsa geeks, but also women looking for "exotic" men. Good all-around bars are Optimist and Eleven, both near the city center. For a unique place to take a date, check out the Federation of Globe Trotters (or something like that) - a bar hidden in the basement of an apartment building.

I haven't done the party boat thing, but I'll have to check it out. One thing to keep in mind is that the nightlife seems to be divided into two categories: "Turbofolk" (Turkish-sounding techno - the Serbian nationalistic music) and Western music. I'd avoid the turbofolk crowd (the more pro-Serbian, less-interested-in-foreigners crowd *ahem* Milosevic...) and stick with the Western places. Plus, turbofolk sucks.

The only downside to Belgrade is that everybody smokes and there isn't a whole lot to do besides party. (I guess the latter could be an upside.)

Be careful of women who are only after you for your money. Everyone here seems to be broke. That being said, it doesn't take a lot to be a big bawler ;

I'm leaving before you'd get here, otherwise I'd show you around.

--- And the comment about them being bad in bed?? Not true. Maybe the plastic ones. But the girl who was at my place last night went at my dick like it was medicinal and at one point, after dancing around naked, threw her palms against the wall, spread her legs and said, "fuck me." Happy travels.

BALKANS

Great info. I'm finishing this part of Europe soon.
Does anyone have any info on either Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia or Croatia?
By the way, the women in Kosovo are REALLY friendly!

BALKANS

I know 3 Bulgarian girls. 2 are gorgeous one is okay. I bangged one of the hot ones. Super cool chicks. And everyone I know from Bulgaria has spoken real good English. I've never been, or don't know much about it, but from just knowing these girls, I would hit up Sophia. The Bulgarian guys I know are kinda dicks though to tell you the truth.

BALKANS

Quote: (05-18-2010 05:59 PM)Princeton Wrote:  

the plastic ones. But the girl who was at my place last night went at my dick like it was medicinal and at one point, after dancing around naked, threw her palms against the wall, spread her legs and said, "fuck me." Happy travels.

Yes, there's sluts there like everywhere else. Generally though they're more like cadavers than the rest of EE.

To call turbofolk nationalistic is wrong. The lyrics are all about love lust and fucking. But to say it sucks, is right on point.

BALKANS

Quote: (05-18-2010 04:23 PM)familydude Wrote:  

Im offering tours now?!
Bulgaria, serbia and macedonia are my stomping grounds.

earlier in the thread you said you would show a guy around... just wondering if you sill were.

BALKANS

Thanks for all the info guys! Still deciding between Balkans and going back to Poland...

BALKANS

Quote: (05-19-2010 07:45 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

Thanks for all the info guys! Still deciding between Balkans and going back to Poland...

Go to Poland!

BALKANS

Fuck Poland, go to the Balkans. haha!
I've been to Poland 4 times so I guess I'm sick of it. The Balkans is a lot more interesting and diverse. Plus, Romanian chicks are equally as attractive as Polish. Transylvania is spectacular!!! I just completed a Bucharest report if you want to check it out...

BALKANS

yeah I have heard nothing but great things about Romania and my friends mom has a house on the black sea she said I could use. He and his brother have been all over EE and says Romanians are the hottest.

BALKANS

Quote: (05-20-2010 06:51 PM)clr Wrote:  

yeah I have heard nothing but great things about Romania and my friends mom has a house on the black sea she said I could use. He and his brother have been all over EE and says Romanians are the hottest.

I ve gone out with many Romanians and they are very, very hot. But most people I talk to tell me Romania is a dump. I ve literally heard the word `dump` on several occasions.

Very hot girls though....

BALKANS

Pepini -- Novi Sad is *excellent*. Better looking girls than in Belgrade, and with even less attitude. I love that town.

You can also feel the Austro-Hungarian influence there and as such, it's a little less conservative than further down south.