rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela, is it worth it?

he guys,

I am planning a south-america trip for several months now, but i have lot of doubts about going to Venezuela. I consider the countries Argentina, Brazil and Colombia as a must-visit because of the high level of the latin girls, but i expect the girls in Venezuela will be stunners as well. This country should be a beauty pageant fabric....

But the country has high crime, corrupcy, anti-touristic behaviour, black currency markets....that's what i read about Venezuela.

so my question is: should i go to Venezuela? what's your opinion about going to Venezuela? I have a light skin, blue eyes and really western look. I can't fake or do some tanning or other shit to hide my foreign status a lot. So i will be seen as a target for mugglers etc...is it worth to take the risk?

Please report something about the bigger cities (maracaibo, Caracas, ciudad bolivar) and the situation in Merida (university town)

tchau!

Well, you're right - Venezuelan women are incredibly beautiful women, and have won Ms. Universe pagenast many, many times, or have been 2nd runner up!

The Cuban, and Venezuelan women, IMO, are the only women that give a Colombiana some tough competition. However, the colombiana will always be the easiest to bang.

I look like I am Venezuelna, and went with a blue-eyed gringo buddy of mine to caracas. While there, we were mugged at gunpoint 2x, and luckily we walked away with only a punch to my stomach and we were not kidnapped for more money.

Crime is extremely high in Venezuela, much higher that Colombia, and definitely much higher than Brazil.

However, if you can score with a Venezuelna women, MG are you in for an incredible treat! Venezuelan women are jsut incredibly freaky in bed! I will never forget my first Venezuelan girl.....what a body! What a pretty face! What an incredible movement of her curvy body in bed....excuse me, be right back..... =)

I'd suggest you hit up Miami first, and visit 2 places: Doral, and Weston - they are packed with Venezuelan women - see what you think, then weigh the risks.

The likelihood of getting mugged in Caracas is high, but I've heard other cities in Venezuela such as Merida are great.

I lived in Venezuela. I lived in Maracaibo and Merida. IMHO I think your best bet is Merida because of the university . I spent many nights dancing and hanging with fly girls in the club called Mi Vacita. I am not sure if it is still open though. It was the most popular at the time.

I have no idea how I didn't get robbed in Caracas.

Chavez fucked up Venezuela and I can't say that you're missing out by not visiting. Colombia, Argentina, and Brazil come through to give you women, value, and good times. Venezuelan women are on par with Colombians... don't let the beauty pageant fact skew you as it's more of a cultural thing than solely a genetic gift.

I did not get robbed in venezuela either

2 cops planted drugs in my wallet and tried to exhort a bribe out of me but I talked my way out of it (in spanish)

The "cops" stole my passport in Maiquetia airport. They "detained" it for over an hour because they saw I had been to Colombia and though my passport was fake. They came back and my passport was really falling apart. Another officer appeared after awhile and told me to just give them all some lunch money and they would let me go. Funny thing is that I also was detained when I got to Miami. I was placed in a holding cell, yelled at by the guards, finger printed, strip searched, and questioned for 3 hours because my passport was so messed up that they couldn't read it. US customs treated me worse than they did in Venezuela..lol

Quote: (02-23-2010 01:48 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I did not get robbed in venezuela either

2 cops planted drugs in my wallet and tried to exhort a bribe out of me but I talked my way out of it (in spanish)

Nice work! What did you say to talk your way out of it?

i think the move is to find a wealthy venezuelan to stay with and have him take u around and maybe even give u a place to stay.
if u are seen with someone with government connects odds are you wont get messed with
still, it would take some balls

"US customs treated me worse than they did in Venezuela..lol"

Fman, are you american?

Quote: (02-26-2010 08:29 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Nice work! What did you say to talk your way out of it?

It was a 45 minute conversation

It was mostly about not being scared or intimidated by them, their status, badge or handcuffs (which they used on me) or threats to throw me in Venezuelan prison

They found a press pass in my wallet and I told them I was a journalist here to write nice things about their country but that maybe I should write about them instead

They stopped threatening me after that and took the cuffs off.

They told me to come to the station with them and I flat out told them no because they were policia nacional and not policia de turismo and that they would have to get policia de turismo here if they wanted me to go anywhere

That, coupled with my complete lack of fear of them and their threats made them realise they were wasting their time trying to scare a bribe out of me and they let me go

Funniest thing about the story is that the 3 cops had just walked out of mcdonalds with their mcmeals before they stopped me and, during the 45 mins, they could not eat at the same time

End result. The only thing they got out of it was a cold mcmeal

Lumiere, why did they stop you as they were coming out with burgers and fries? What attracted attention to you?

because i look like a gringo

Quote: (02-26-2010 06:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"US customs treated me worse than they did in Venezuela..lol"

Fman, are you american?

Yes...originally from NYC.

Interesting how Chavez went on to say what a great time he had in New York during his visit 4 months ago. He was certainly all over a very gringa Courtney Love.

Chavez is thinking about to start a war against my country, the Netherlands. He thinks we want to start a mission against him, because The Netherlands Antilles are close by him. I don't know the exact story....But maybe is better to stay away from Venezuela for the coming years.

Quote: (03-01-2010 11:38 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Interesting how Chavez went on to say what a great time he had in New York during his visit 4 months ago. He was certainly all over a very gringa Courtney Love.

I never knew about that. Just had to look it up. Wow. I'm trying to imagine how ugly their kids would be.

[Image: hugo_chavez_courtney_love-560x419.jpg]

What a grotesque peice of shit Courtney Love is...she needs to be drawn and quartered.

Quote: (04-01-2010 04:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2010 11:38 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I never knew about that. Just had to look it up. Wow. I'm trying to imagine how ugly their kids would be.

[Image: hugo_chavez_courtney_love-560x419.jpg]

they look...so...similar

I've been to Caracas twice and Morrocoy Islands once for Semana Santa. It's a really fun country, great nightlife but the Currency Black Market situation is really messed up (especially If you dont know anyone to exchange money with and who can have your back) and just makes things more difficult and overall atmosphere with Castro there makes for a sticky situation with the people and their attitudes sometimes. I have alot of friends there and I can blend in quite well with the local population so I was never mugged but was always cautious about walking on the streets late at night in Caracas since the locals told me it was always too dangerous. All of my friends LOATHE CASTRO and they don't hide their anger (one is a journalist so you already know).

The women are STUNNING! Up there with Colombia and Brazil in my opinion but the political situation has really put a drag on the country...It really has tons of potential but If you look like a Gringo and dont have any connects in Caracas I would stay out. But all types and all varieties, they are very sexy and in shape you need to speak Spanish because English isnt spoken as wide as Colombia or Dominican Repbulic even.

The Nightlife in Caracas is really good and is centered at clubs In or near Malls. That's where all the nightlife pops off at and girls come dressed to the Nines!

Last time I was there for Semana Santa in Morroccoy Islands in 2009 and it WAS BANANAS! We camped out, had tons of drink, games, food and a nice tent so people were very friendly beaches were beautiful, crazy beach parties, yachts, boats etc. When they found out I was American they were all over me! Asking me questions and trying to practice their English...Me and my friends camped out for 3 days and I ended up meeting a Hott Venezuelan English Teacher on the Island who was a nice lay and just ended up sexing her the entire trip from the beach to the tent...She was from Merida.

I was also pulled over about 3 times by police basically looking for bribes and once the taxi driver we had in Caracas was arrested because he was wanted so the police officers took his car and drove us back to the hotel...lol. Funny Stuff. We were pulled over for awhile and luckily Obama had just took office so we had some interesting conversation back and forth. The other times were on the road to Morrocoy at a Police Road block they just pulled us over (Me, Two Venezuelan friends and two of my homeboys from Atlanta) and they asked for a little dinero but we said we didnt have any and we kept it moving. They also ask for bribes at police checkpoints on the roadsides for public buses...PATHETIC!!!

Here is a little sample of how wild it can get out there for Semana Santa...Just the tip of the Iceburg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxSDWAueK...re=related

Quote: (06-15-2010 08:51 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I've been to Caracas twice and Morrocoy Islands once for Semana Santa. It's a really fun country, great nightlife but the Currency Black Market situation is really messed up (especially If you dont know anyone to exchange money with and who can have your back) and just makes things more difficult and overall atmosphere with Castro there makes for a sticky situation with the people and their attitudes sometimes. I have alot of friends there and I can blend in quite well with the local population so I was never mugged but was always cautious about walking on the streets late at night in Caracas since the locals told me it was always too dangerous. All of my friends LOATHE CASTRO and they don't hide their anger (one is a journalist so you already know).

The women are STUNNING! Up there with Colombia and Brazil in my opinion but the political situation has really put a drag on the country...It really has tons of potential but If you look like a Gringo and dont have any connects in Caracas I would stay out. But all types and all varieties, they are very sexy and in shape you need to speak Spanish because English isnt spoken as wide as Colombia or Dominican Repbulic even.

Last time I was there for Semana Santa in Morroccoy Islands in 2009 and it WAS BANANAS! We camped out, had tons of drink, games, food and a nice tent so people were very friendly beaches were beautiful, crazy beach parties, yachts, boats etc. When they found out I was American they were all over me! Asking me questions and trying to practice their English...Me and my friends camped out for 3 days and I ended up meeting a Hott Venezuelan English Teacher on the Island who was a nice lay and just ended up sexing her the entire trip from the beach to the tent...She was from Merida.

Here is a little sample of how wild it can get out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxSDWAueK...re=related

Wow that is cool the "hot Venezuelan English Teacher" was from Merida. I live in that city for a few months and got plenty of "Negrito Bonito" cat calls from some dimes there!

hmmm I have a friend that is iranian that keeps hit yacht off the coast, I wonder if I should call and see if he has connections, i would like to go, but obviously the whole, jacked at gunpoint, thing isnt the best [Image: smile.gif] I wonder if I could make some friends somewhere... let me find out [Image: smile.gif]

Robbed at gunpoint, exotic women, crooked police...could you ask for more of a thrill? I have been trying to go for the past year or so since my dad and his company are always offered to conduct workshops in Caracas...I'll make sure to do some "field work" when I'm there!

soo im asumming that merida is where to go in venezula.

i really wanna check out some Venezuelan chicks.

I was also robbed at gun point in Venezuela a few years ago.

Basically what happened was I got surrounded by a group of 5 punkish teenagers on a street in Merida. I knew what was up, and was prepared to hand over money. Out of nowhere, one of them punched me in the side of the head. At the time, I had glasses, so they broke, and opened up a cut, and it hurt. Instantly, without thinking, I landed a solid right cross (Im 1.92 m and almost 100 kilos) and flattened the kids nose and sent him to the ground. About two seconds after that, another one of the kids stuck a gun in my face, and told me that if I moved I was dead, then the others took everything out of my pockets (except for the 200 american dollars hidden in each sock, assholes), and then they beat me up a bit while pointing the gun in my face.

When I got back to my hotel room, with broken glasses, a bloody face, and a bunch of bruises, the first thing my Venezuelan girlfriend wanted to know was what the fuck happened. Then she told me I was an idiot, and lucky to be alive, as 99/100 if you resist, they will just shoot you.

But I didn't get robbed again, and we screwed all night before heading to Isla Margarita the next day, so it all evens out.

Oh, and fuck Chavez, that filthy mule molesting pissant.