rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Fellas,

Just got back from 17 days of Sydney Australia.

Very friendly women, got one flag and almost another. Beautiful girls but nothing that would lead me to think that it has a large number of beautiful women.

Being black or slightly dark skinned, you need little skills there. That city is clearly world class. Plenty to do, and very, very, very expensive. Many women like North Americans so that is also an asset that can be used to crush some freaks. There you have to kiss close on the floor. You may be able to get a couple of dates after getting the number (and you will get the number).

The night life of off the chain, you can visit places like "The Rocks", Darling Harbor, Kings Cross, Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach and Manly Beach for nightlife. That city is quite big so plan your night accordingly.

The city is very safe and every one is friendly. I was up in there solo and had a blast. Believe it or not, if you look like you are wobbling or a bit drunk, the bouncers or bar tenders can make the call to stop serving you or have you leave the bar. That sucks because what if you injure your self and are walking funny. That actually happened to this Canadian dude and he was asked to leave because they though that he was walking funny due to intoxication.

The girls are better than your average american city but very very easy to get with.

Sydney, Australia

I lived in Sydney back in 95 and have not been back until about 6 months ago.

Its changed way for the worse in the last 16 years. Glad I got to see it back in the day when it was both good and cheap.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 12:53 AM)deebow Wrote:  

Fellas,

Very friendly women, got one flag and almost another. Beautiful girls but nothing that would lead me to think that it has a large number of beautiful women.

Being black or slightly dark skinned, you need little skills there. That city is clearly world class. Plenty to do, and very, very, very expensive. Many women like North Americans so that is also an asset that can be used to crush some freaks. There you have to kiss close on the floor. You may be able to get a couple of dates after getting the number (and you will get the number).

The night life of off the chain, you can visit places like "The Rocks", Darling Harbor, Kings Cross, Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach and Manly Beach for nightlife. That city is quite big so plan your night accordingly.

The city is very safe and every one is friendly. I was up in there solo and had a blast. Believe it or not, if you look like you are wobbling or a bit drunk, the bouncers or bar tenders can make the call to stop serving you or have you leave the bar. That sucks because what if you injure your self and are walking funny. That actually happened to this Canadian dude and he was asked to leave because they though that he was walking funny due to intoxication.

The girls are better than your average american city but very very easy to get with.

Deebow, Australia is fucking far, and am wondering if its worth the trip. How many unique bangs were you able to complete in your 17 days there if I may ask? Were you fucking the same girl often? Or did you stick and move?

Mixx

Sydney, Australia

I was there for New Years 2009/2010 for a week and I was slightly underwhelmed. Maybe it was the time of year I went and where I stayed at Westin Downtown and Sheraton Darling Harbour over the week I was there. The nightlife was pretty good and expensive but when I was there I was told by locals that visiting Sydney during New Years is similiar to going to New York for new years where the all the locals really kind of avoid the place and head elsewhere or keep the real parties at home or close to the vest. I would visit again only in January or February when the summer is at full tilt.

I really liked Bondi Beach but only got a chance to visit twice since It was so far from the city center. It took at least an hour from my diggs on the bus and that was abou $16 roundtrip so I know a taxi would of been way more expensive. Bondi Beach had TONS of girls and some beautiful scenery and when I was there I finally felt I was in Sydney and their was tons of fly girls around there and it made me regret not staying in that epicenter of punani. I pulled a fine German Chick from the beach to come back to my spot at the Westin Hotel CBD but I didnt get a Aussie Flag during my trip :/. The last few days after New Years I ended up chilling with her. My brother snagged a mixed Papua New Guinea/White Aussie Flag and a Asian Aussie Flag They say that Germans visit Australia the most (From what I saw I would have to agree) so If you want to pick up a fly German Girl Flag that would be the place to do it.

I was told that Manley Beach and others had more of the local flavor and werent as touristy but I really enjoyed Bondi and I believe it was the easiest to get to from the CBD. I remember seeing some hostels there and I used the internet cafe in one of them but next time I would definitely rent a fly convertible sports car If I was traveling with a partner If I stayed in the CBD which is really central to everything else because getting around on the bus in Sydney I just didnt feel mackish If you get my drift.

Another cool neighborhood is Surry Hills which had some cool Nightlife and brunch spots and was very picturesque and just a chill place to be at close to the CBD. Kings Cross was very cheesy to me and I didnt enjoy that place at all. The Ivy in the CBD was very smooth, one of the nicest clubs I've ever scene and had alot of talent in there. In Darling Harbour The Ivy was one of my favorites but The bars clubs at Darling Harbour and The Rocks are all really nice and had alot of local talent in there but the music kind of sucked.

I probably had my best time at the Pacific Islander club for New Years with the Maoris, Polynesianas, Papua New Guineas & Fijianian people. Man those people know how to get down! I felt like I was back on the West Coast and they were playing mostly Hip-Hop & R&B and alot of good classics, musically they had it on point which enabled me to really have a good time and spit some solid G. It was some talent in there and I pulled a Fijian girl back to the spot for some action.

I visited Redfern which is the Aborigine Hood and damn that was a site to behold. They were drunk as hell sipping brews, talking shit and slapping their women around. The police told me and my brother not to go in there but we knew they wouldnt mess with us and chilled with them for about an hour to talk about their plight and what goes on with them and drank brews with them in the projects. Gentrification is pretty much taking over the last neighborhood in Sydney where they resides and it's targeted for complete take over soon since it's so central. Pretty sad how Australians pretty much wiped them out, stole their lands and destroyed their way of life.

Also checked out some museums and the Zoo which was the best I've ever seen before. Tons of exotic animals and I've been to all the major ones in San Diego, San Fran and ATL. The Sydney Harbour is also equally huge and breathtaking and me and my brother went for a Cyclone Boat Ride on the Harbour Which was another Highlight of the trip. The houses on that harbour were amazing! The owner of Westfield Malls is from Australia and has a house right there on the harbour which was extremely player.

Overall I would recommend Sydney and Australia in general for someone who has the time 2 weeks at least to put in some work, get a nice apartment with a kitchen centrally located to save on food because eating out in Sydney even for a cheap Asian meal is expensive. I really want to check out Melbourne because It seemed like everyone there and other people who I have met on my travels told me I would like it there more and it has more soul so maybe next time.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 09:38 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I visited the Aborigine Hood and damn that was a site to behold. They were drunk as hell sipping brews, talking shit and slapping their women around. The police told me and my brother not to go in there but we knew they wouldnt mess with us and chilled with them for about an hour to talk about their plight and what goes on with them. Pretty sad how Australians pretty much wiped them out, stole their lands and destroyed their way of life.

That is the way I like to travel. We talk a lot about going for bangs but there is nothing like choping it up with a variety of locals and see all perspectives of what shapes the county. Being able to enjoy the food, sites and sounds will make getting a bang just a nice bonus.

Sydney, Australia

InternationalSwagger,

I think your opinion of the place was definitely affected by Darling Harbor. I took one look at that place and knew it was wrong for me. (Too touristy, no soul, too new, no character etc).

I chilled at the beaches.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 12:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

InternationalSwagger,

I think your opinion of the place was definitely affected by Darling Harbor. I took one look at that place and knew it was wrong for me. (Too touristy, no soul, too new, no character etc).

I chilled at the beaches.

Yeah probably so G...don't get me wrong Darling Harbour had some nice spots & during New Years Eve you shouldve scene the amount of honies hopping on huge yachts and boats for parties right on that dock. I was kicking myself for not being able to have access to some of those type of parties but If you are in a country long enough and prepare before your access will be granted.

If I stayed longer I could of figured out better places beneath the obvious spots. I had to give the place a shot since it was walking distance to the hotel. Which beach did you reside in during your stay and can you recommend any apartments or condos? I would definitely be interested in going back soon If Icould find a nice apartment rental in a good beach area with nightlife, grinds and fly honies.

Looking back I should of established some online repoire before I set foot over there like Global Baller always says. That would of got me establish a bit since I was only there for 6 days so next time I think that's definitely the way to go. I met another brotha who is a Rio vet who was Navy who has been blowing through Australia for Years and he told me I needed to do the online game. He says he normally hits up big concert events (Whitney Houston at the Opera House for example) And he get suited and cleans up in a big way. He's a older gent out of San Diego who knows the ropes. I might schedule my trip around one of those type of events next time [Image: smile.gif].

Quote: (03-02-2011 09:50 AM)fman Wrote:  

[quote='InternationalSwagger' pid='45247' dateline='1299076706']
I visited the Aborigine Hood and damn that was a site to behold. They were drunk as hell sipping brews, talking shit and slapping their women around. The police told me and my brother not to go in there but we knew they wouldnt mess with us and chilled with them for about an hour to talk about their plight and what goes on with them. Pretty sad how Australians pretty much wiped them out, stole their lands and destroyed their way of life.

Yessir bruh for me I love to dive into the local culture, dance & eat good and be amongst the people as well as conquer the local women. And in alot of Latin and Arabic countries I can blend in quite well to where they think I'm a local.

Sydney, Australia

InternationalSwagger,

I checked out a bunch of beaches, but mostly posted up in Manly Beach.

Check out this post: How to Swoop Girls and Influence People (Australia Style) http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/09/how...eople.html

Then scroll to the bottom and click on the sick picture of Manly Beach with Sydney and the bay in the background.

From the right side, count four buildings over and I stayed on one of the top floors (the high rise that is kind of triangular).

Place was ill and sick with a dope view.

I don't think I still have their contact info, I just walked up and copped the spot when I was there.

The place paid for itself.

Sydney, Australia

Being black or slightly dark skinned, you need little skills there. That city is clearly world class. The girls are better than your average american city, but very, very easy to get with.

That is an understatement, bro. If I knew what I know now about Oz...I prolly would have chosen to attend a university there.

Also, hip-hop/R&B music hit mainstream Oz a little late...but, over the last 10 yrs. or so, it's da shiznit there.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 03:19 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

[quote='deebow' pid='45210' dateline='1299045181'Being black or slightly dark skinned, you need little skills there. That city is clearly world class.
The girls are better than your average american city, but very, very easy to get with.

That is an understatement, bro. If I knew what I know now about Oz...I prolly would have chosen to attend a university there.

[/quote]

GB...when was the last time you went out there? I know you probably have plenty of suga mommas out there to stay with but which area would you recommend Seasoned Players to post up at in Sydney near the beach? And where do you normally stay?

Sydney, Australia

"The girls are better than your average american city"

Way better.

I met fly girls from Colombia there and an insanely fly girl from Mex there at Bondi. And of course Swedish girls too. International city.

Don't sleep on the Aussie mixes either ie half Aussie/half Lebanese etc.

I would say only a handful of American cities are better for girl quality.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 03:29 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

GB...when was the last time you went out there? I know you probably have plenty of suga mommas out there to stay with but which area would you recommend Seasoned Players to post up at in Sydney and where do you normally stay?

Haven't been there for a minute, but I stay with/roll with some long-time honies I have there. I've been rollin' thru Oz since the late-80s...it was unfuckin' real back then. Everything was cheap. Back then, I could stroll all over city and not see any Black people other than Aborigines, and Pacific Islanders. Ladies in cars were hollerin' at me left and right when I was standing at the light waiting to cross the street -- it was bananas!

IS: Depends how you wanna roll. If you want to do it on the cheap, there's a fly hostel in the Rocks with a sick view:

http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney...y-harbour/

The Uni rents flats:

http://clvsmartstays.com/group-accommoda...ydney-cbd/

If you need more options, I would suggest renting apts/flats, but they won't be cheap. The US$ is very weak against the A$ now. PM me for more info.

BTW, R&B singer Jason Derulo is dating an Aussie model, Lara B:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainm...5981939801

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 03:51 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2011 03:29 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

GB...when was the last time you went out there? I know you probably have plenty of suga mommas out there to stay with but which area would you recommend Seasoned Players to post up at in Sydney and where do you normally stay?

Haven't been there for a minute, but I stay with/roll with some long-time honies I have there. I've been rollin' thru Oz since the late-80s...it was unfuckin' real back then. Everything was cheap. Back then, I could stroll all over city and not see any Black people other than Aborigines, and Pacific Islanders. Ladies in cars were hollerin' at me left and right when I was standing at the light waiting to cross the street -- it was bananas!

IS: Depends how you wanna roll. If you want to do it on the cheap, there's a fly hostel in the Rocks with a sick view:

http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney...y-harbour/

The Uni rents flats:

http://clvsmartstays.com/group-accommoda...ydney-cbd/

If you need more options, I would suggest renting apts/flats, but they won't be cheap. The US$ is very weak against the A$ now. PM me for more info.

BTW, R&B singer Jason Derulo is dating an Aussie model, Lara B:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainm...5981939801

I hate that I missed the golden age of travel before the internet and the media age and when the dollar was strong...smh :/.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 08:52 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Fellas,

Deebow, Australia is fucking far, and am wondering if its worth the trip. How many unique bangs were you able to complete in your 17 days there if I may ask? Were you fucking the same girl often? Or did you stick and move?

Mixx

Mixx,

One bang only (facially beautiful portuguese girl with a serious body crazy ass and serious titties). I messed around with another but didn't close the deal. I think that it's worth it. I'm going back in June/July. It's just easy to tap ass out there. I feel that if I'd put in more effort, I could have hit about 1 or 2 more.

I think that it's worth it (it depends on what you define as worth - ex what has to happen for a trip that costs $1500 to $2K - flight only, to be considered worth it) if anything to hit some down under ass. Especially if you haven't been there. The place has many different cultures and it's easy to speak to women of all types. Women seemed mad horny all the time. I picked up a lot of girls that worked at the malls and restaurants.

I spent the last weekend at Manly Beach and my first two weekends at Coogee beach. You can pick up some college freaks in Coogee (which is aesthetically beautiful), but Manly is a bit more mature. For me, I'm going back to Manly beach. That's the largest in the Sydney area. It was also voted the best eye candy beach in the country. Bondi was okay but I felt that Manly was so much nicer.

I was in an area called Balkham Hills during the week. Basically the Beverly hills of Sydney but boring (I had to work so that's why I was there).

To be honest, I felt as tough I had my choice out there especially in this club called Ivy and La cita.

Like I said, I was solo basically the entire time, and I had many people speaking to me. It's a gamers playground.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 03:38 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"The girls are better than your average american city"

Way better.

I met fly girls from Colombia there and an insanely fly girl from Mex there at Bondi. And of course Swedish girls too. International city.

Don't sleep on the Aussie mixes either ie half Aussie/half Lebanese etc.

I would say only a handful of American cities are better for girl quality.

G,

If you are talking Sydney, I'd say yes. I haven't been all through out Oz so I couldn't say anything about the entire country.

You know what, I met several Colombian girls in Oz. I couldn't believe it. They were everywhere and beautiful. Unfortunately for Australia, it says more about the quality of females in Colombia rather than in Sydney. Lebanese girls in Pamaratta (a suburb of Sydney) were also fine as hell out there. I met Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Colombian, Norwegian, English, Canadian, Brazilian, Thai, Iranian, and of course %100 Aussie girls out there. That is truly a Global city.

I felt that you had to have a ton of money to live there. It looks like people have a ton of money out there (Malibu type homes, very expensive cars were commonly driven everywhere). The place was always packed with people everywhere. The dollar is now on par with the US dollar but everything is much more expensive ($3.80 for a can of coke in the machine, $129 for a bottle of Patron in the liquor store). If it is made in Australia, it's cheap. Being a very isolated country due to global positioning, they have to import quite a bit of stuff from very far away. Therefore you'll have high costs.

Sydney, Australia

That is the way I like to travel. We talk a lot about going for bangs but there is nothing like choping it up with a variety of locals and see all perspectives of what shapes the county. Being able to enjoy the food, sites and sounds will make getting a bang just a nice bonus.

Fman,

I agree, I really didn't go there putting in work. I was relaxing, communicating with the people and understanding different perspectives. The bang was a bonus. I will say that Oz is not the place where you'll get a cultural experience unless you chill with the aborigines further away from the cities.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 09:32 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Fman,

I agree, I really didn't go there putting in work. I was relaxing, communicating with the people and understanding different perspectives. The bang was a bonus. I will say that Oz is not the place where you'll get a cultural experience unless you chill with the aborigines further away from the cities.

Deebow,
That is cool that you share the same pure love for travel and other cultures. It is more rewarding than spending thousands of dollars for JUST a bang.

Sydney, Australia

@ Deebow -

Yeah man I came up in IVY great place to hang out in Sydney...It's almost like a compound type of spot...Me and my brother were chillin in the main room and the pool area with a cabana. What are some of the main differences between Manley & Bondi Beach? Did you have a hard time getting around on public transportation or since you were there for work maybe that was all paid for you to just take cabs? Staying in the Central Business District and getting to the beaches was a pain in ass so I definitely want to stay in the beach area next time. I noticed I didnt hear much about nightlife in the beach areas just mainly small bars from what I peeped but I was only there during the day. Any good clubs you can recommend in Manley, Bondi and Coogie beach? What about accomodations? Where did you stay in Manley Beach? Next time I will be looking for a studio or apartment to lay my head and base myself out of. No more hotels in the CBD for sure.

Sydney, Australia

I have a friend that lives in Wollongong and she says that they always head to Brisbane instead of Sydney. I wonder if that is any better. If I go I could stay with her and she has a lot of friend that party and could take me to check out Sydney. Then I could see for myself between the two. I also want to check out Perth. I just checked on a vaction rental in Perth and found a 3 bed/2bath for $750 for the week and it was 2 min from the beach. Not expensive compared to having to get a hotel. This thread is getting my interest in Australia going for sure.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-03-2011 11:31 AM)fman Wrote:  

I have a friend that lives in Wollongong and she says that they always head to Brisbane instead of Sydney. I wonder if that is any better. If I go I could stay with her and she has a lot of friend that party and could take me to check out Sydney. Then I could see for myself between the two. I also want to check out Perth. I just checked on a vaction rental in Perth and found a 3 bed/2bath for $750 for the week and it was 2 min from the beach. Not expensive compared to having to get a hotel. This thread is getting my interest in Australia going for sure.

I polled a shit ton of Aussies regarding the best place to swoop girls. The results were Brisbane or Melbourne, and then Perth. Unfortunately these cities have a lot of mileage between them. Two cats broke down detailed data sheets that put Brisbane on the top of the list. They said when girls go there for holiday they real loose. I've been to Gladstone, Townsend, Bundy, and Rockhampton. Those spots were acceptable at best. Australia isn't high on my list due to distance/cost.

Sydney, Australia

Stunningly beautiful and cosmopolitan city with quite unattractive women. More specifically, the Caucasian women in Sydney are a notably homely bunch. OTOH, there are tons of Asian women (mostly Korean and Japanese) that are really hot (moreso than those in their own countries for some reason).

And yes it's very expensive.

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-03-2011 11:15 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

@ Deebow -

Yeah man I came up in IVY great place to hang out in Sydney...It's almost like a compound type of spot...Me and my brother were chillin in the main room and the pool area with a cabana. What are some of the main differences between Manley & Bondi Beach? Did you have a hard time getting around on public transportation or since you were there for work maybe that was all paid for you to just take cabs? Staying in the Central Business District and getting to the beaches was a pain in ass so I definitely want to stay in the beach area next time. I noticed I didnt hear much about nightlife in the beach areas just mainly small bars from what I peeped but I was only there during the day. Any good clubs you can recommend in Manley, Bondi and Coogie beach? What about accomodations? Where did you stay in Manley Beach? Next time I will be looking for a studio or apartment to lay my head and base myself out of. No more hotels in the CBD for sure.

IS,

I was doin exactly what you and your brother were doing. I was on the 4th floor chillin by the pool in a Cabana that these girls invited me to. Regarding the transportation, honestly, I really didn't keep track of the cost. My mindset was more so - Hey Dee, you're here to explore, so explore. That being said, I did notice that cabs are out-of-your-mind expensive (about $140 to $180 from the airport to the CBD or the west suburbs to the CBD - thats a trip that may be 30 to 45 minutes). I actually took the Ferry from Circular Quay to Manly and that was $13.20 for a day pass. The pass also can be used for the subway and the bus. To answer your question directly, I had an easy time getting around quickly without the use of a cab and without having to be on some bus or train for an endless amount of time. I didn't even have to really transfer from one to the other that much. I was comparable to an average city in the US.

Many Aussies advised me not to take the cabs during the day anyway, so I either took the subway or walked. I only took the bus once and that was because I didn't want to submit a bill to work for me coming back at 3am on a Wednesday in a cab. It also seems that the bus or especially the train, is almost as fast as a cab and in some cases faster. You can make travel quite economical in Sydney and that is one of the best things about the city.

If you are looking for a beach to stay at, I'd explore Coogee or Manly. I'm happy that I didn't stay at Bondi (I checked out Icebergs in Bondi and that was so so). Bondi has fine women everywhere but it also has plenty of Americans and Canadians so the uniqueness factor isn't there like it is at Coogee or Manly. Bondi is just too touristy. Coogee is a bit closer to downtown and has some nightlife there as well (Coogee bay hotel was nice. Oceans Bar was nice too). By staying there I had the best of both worlds, beach and CBD.

I had the most fun at Manly beach. To me, that is by all means the best Beach in Sydney. It's definitely the biggest, and has serious women on the beach, tons of nice shops and restaurants are all over the place. Believe it or not, night game is easier in Manly (not so hard to believe actually). I can't remember the club but the main street that runs parallel to the beach has tons of spots. The DJ was spinnin old school hip hop and females were movin nicely. Wasn't hard to spit at all there. Because I was on my own dime for the last weekend, I stayed at a place called the "Manly Guest House (look it up on google or something)", just a little something, nothing special - very economical and right on the beach. I may rent a hotel or apartment the next time I go down there, that's more my style but I did meet some women in the guest house. I'm all about the short term apartment or condo thing personally but everything was booked up. My thought was that I wasn't going to be at the spot very much anyway and if I bring something back, I may or may not hit it regardless of whether I have a Mansion or a shack, plus I was solo. I had a quick walk (5 minutes) to the ferry and could bet to the CBD in 30 minutes if I wanted to kick it there for the night.

I also went surfing for my last two days at Manly (a much better surf beach than Bondi). Loved the water and surf culture down there.

Holla at me the next time you think of going. I'd roll.

Mixx, I'd assume that you'd love Manly, your latin flavor would do well there.

Sydney, Australia

From what I hear, Melbourne is the only city that can compare with Sydney. I hear that it is more of an Artsy culture and it can be hotter at times. I was all ready to go to Brisbane and Perth but after what I heard, I'm not sure that I'll be lining up to go. There's much less to do than in Sydney. It's probably easier to tap freaks in the smaller cities but I've heard that you'd be bored. If I can already do it in Sydney with reasonable success, why should I go somewhere with less things to do (outside of the women aspect)? That's just my perspective. Brisbane is just getting out of a flood situation (they have near Hurricane Katrina type damage out there). They won't be back on their feet for another 6 to 7 months. I was working with a guy from Brisbane and he told me that the best women are without a doubt in Sydney. He said it wouldn't even be close and though Melbourne could possibly compare, they would have much less of them and less to do.

Again, overall, the women aren't stunningly beautiful in my opinion, but they are above average and will do some freak ass shit faster than most!!!

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-03-2011 05:54 PM)deebow Wrote:  

From what I hear, Melbourne is the only city that can compare with Sydney. I hear that it is more of an Artsy culture and it can be hotter at times. I was all ready to go to Brisbane and Perth but after what I heard, I'm not sure that I'll be lining up to go. There's much less to do than in Sydney. It's probably easier to tap freaks in the smaller cities but I've heard that you'd be bored. If I can already do it in Sydney with reasonable success, why should I go somewhere with less things to do (outside of the women aspect)? That's just my perspective. Brisbane is just getting out of a flood situation (they have near Hurricane Katrina type damage out there). They won't be back on their feet for another 6 to 7 months. I was working with a guy from Brisbane and he told me that the best women are without a doubt in Sydney. He said it wouldn't even be close and though Melbourne could possibly compare, they would have much less of them and less to do.

Again, overall, the women aren't stunningly beautiful in my opinion, but they are above average and will do some freak ass shit faster than most!!!

I was reading all your post in this thread about how freaky/horny/ and easy they are to get.. but you only managed to get 1 bang. Why is that?

Sydney, Australia

Good question.

I do want to clarify one thing before I give you my answer. Although I said that on average I felt that they were easy to get with, I still had to put in work and a ONS still required some effort.

I went down there primarily for business and what I do can be intense (late nights weekends, etc). I had tome for ONS's and nothing more. If I had leisure more time and was simply focused on freaking women, I feel that I could have had at least 2 to 3 more. I messed around with another one and did everything but penetrate. She wouldn't get down without a because there was no condom in sight so I couldn't top it off. In addition there were times when there just wasn't enough of a target rich environment for me. I like quality and not quantity (I have no problem going home without ass and letting anyone else run through the trash. I only get disappointed if I can seem to build attraction or develop a connection with any girls that I'm attracted to).

Honestly, I felt that I did ok or above average considering the time that I actually spent sarging. For example on a weekend, I'd go out with the team from work on one night and then solo for the next. First weekend, I was just getting used to the place and finding out where to go (talent was okay but nothing special, like I said, I'm a quality, not a quantity man). Second weekend I had one night to myself and I banged. I met another and she was all on me, calling me every day and being explicit (I just wasn't attracted to her enough to go out of my way, make time for her or risk not boning other fine girls for her). Last weekend I had two nights to myself, I messed around with one girl for which I had no prophylactics for. The next night I partied until 4 with some more women that I'd just met and left for the plane a couple of hours later.

I won't be one to proclaim myself as a certified PUA ....yet. But I hope that I'm getting there. I think that if I had more time or quite frankly if I had tighter game, I may have had more success. I'll have more leisure time in June/July when I go back. My game should have improved and I'll let you know how things go then. If I had tighter game, I'd have been able to get with more women this time around, but I was very pleased with my effort/success ratio. I hope I answered your question.