rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whistler, BC, Canada - and ski resorts to swoop.

Ok boys, very soon, it's hot chocolate over an open fire time of year again! And what better way to spend a cold winter night, than at a trendy boutique ski resort like Whistler, Canada.

I am planning a winter wonderland getaway in November/December, and I have heard a lot of talk about Whistler, and how snow bunnies are easy to game, and party hard.

I'd like to focus this thread on best ski resorts/cities for swooping women eager to bang!

Anyone care to share some solid breakdowns/data sheets of Whistler or other target rich ski resorts full of horny snow bunnies?

Please mention:

1. Places to stay
2. Nightlife
3. Swoop strategies at ski resorts/cities.
4. Misc information useful to getting women on the bearskin rug next to the fireplace.

Mixx

Night life Garfinkels and Buffalo Bill's Bar & Grill .
Hotel, I stay at the Hilton , its in the village , walking distance to the mountain and bars.

Snow chicks are strange though brah. The city girls love the Aussies and the hottest girl in the club might love the skinny Rasta skier. It might be a culture shock for you , if you never boarded before. If I was you , I'd stay in a hostel and try and befriend some Aussie girls who never skied before .

[Image: 4134785546_ef4a2ee62d_b.jpg]

^ from last season

@nevergymless.

Can you break down swooping girls from nearby Vancouver, and local snow girls?

I know it will be culture schock, but being from Sun and Surf Miami should be a great attraction starter I would guess. [Image: smile.gif]

"Buffalo Bill's Bar & Grill"

Ha. That place sounds about as far from Miami Beach as possible.

Quote: (10-06-2010 09:22 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Buffalo Bill's Bar & Grill"

Ha. That place sounds about as far from Miami Beach as possible.

lulz, It's a resort town . As long as they sell booze, hundreds of horny young adults will show up.

I've been a skier for 15+ years, in the US I've skied in Montana, Colorado, West Virginia. In Europe - France, Austria, Bulgaria. Never once had I gotten laid except when I brought a girl. Actually, I did pick up a girl once, but that was at a student ski trip back in like 1995. Now, I've flirted and met many girls, as it's pretty easy to meet new people and make small talk, especially when you are riding the lifts, which is half of your time up there.
Up at the slopes it's 2/3 dudes, all of them fit and horny. Out of the 1/3 girls, half are fuckable. So you can imagine the ratio, it's like 4 to 1. Same in the nightlife spots. And, most people don't party too hard, as they get up at 8am to hit the slopes. I mean, if you are paying $1000/week as a minimum, you want to maximize your ski time, not your drinking and fucking time.

Quote: (10-07-2010 07:33 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I've been a skier for 15+ years, in the US I've skied in Montana, Colorado, West Virginia. In Europe - France, Austria, Bulgaria. Never once had I gotten laid except when I brought a girl. Actually, I did pick up a girl once, but that was at a student ski trip back in like 1995. Now, I've flirted and met many girls, as it's pretty easy to meet new people and make small talk, especially when you are riding the lifts, which is half of your time up there.
Up at the slopes it's 2/3 dudes, all of them fit and horny. Out of the 1/3 girls, half are fuckable. So you can imagine the ratio, it's like 4 to 1. Same in the nightlife spots. And, most people don't party too hard, as they get up at 8am to hit the slopes. I mean, if you are paying $1000/week as a minimum, you want to maximize your ski time, not your drinking and fucking time.

wow - I am confused now - I keep hearing so much talk of Whistler girls being hot and horny and the STD capital of Canada. Ski resorts are sleeper picks fro bangin snow bunnies....hummm....

???

Quote: (10-07-2010 10:14 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2010 07:33 AM)K-man Wrote:  

wow - I am confused now - I keep hearing so much talk of Whistler girls being hot and horny and the STD capital of Canada. Ski resorts are sleeper picks fro bangin snow bunnies....hummm....

???

Whistler is a bit different then most resorts but still expect a crazy male to female ratio. It wont be as bad as revy but mostly Men want to be snow bums [Image: banana.gif]

I think it would be good to hear from someone who has actually been to Whistler and Banff during the peak of ski season to get an accurate picture of the scene.

Quote: (10-08-2010 08:58 PM)exe Wrote:  

I think it would be good to hear from someone who has actually been to Whistler and Banff during the peak of ski season to get an accurate picture of the scene.

lulz, doesn't change a thing. He could go when telus fest is going on , and theres still going to be a crazy male to female ratio . Skiing / snowboarding is mostly a male sport. Whistler might have more girls then Fernie , kicking horse and Revelstoke but its still going to over run with men.

MiXX,
I think that Brandon E on this forum can talk about "ski resort game" since he lived and worked in Aspen, CO for a couple years. Hopefully he can add here, but I remember him writing that there were a lot of women working there from South America.

I have been to a ski area in interior British Columbia called Silver Star. (I did cross-country skiing there, but there is also downhill skiing and snowboarding.) I met some cute and friendly women working there from Canada, Europe (Holland, I think it was) and from Australia.

So I'd suggest chatting with some women working there, as well as the ones on vacation.

I can't say much about "ski resort game" because most of the time, my cross-country skiing is away from popular downhill ski/snowboarding areas; in fact, sometimes it is a "wilderness experience" out in the middle of the forest. Not too many babes out there -- but a few fit, friendly ones for sure! I have been to a few ski resorts with cross-country ski areas right there at the resort. The best one was at Beaver Creek (nice name!) in Colorado, a posh place very similar to (and near to) Vail.

For amusement, here we have Lars Berger (Norwegian cross-country skier) caught on live TV clowning on the TV reporter chick, just after the Norwegian team won gold in a relay race...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmDFX2JgFM

This clip is the end of the relay race that they won. The winning move is awesome, at about 1:30 into the clip, and the Norwegian announcers get a little excited...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blDxXRud8t8

Hey guys, just saw this thread. I can lay down some info on ski resorts for you. The only resorts I have been to are in Utah, Cali, and Colorado. As Chaz said, I lived in Aspen, Colorado on and off for 4 years. To tell you the truth, ski resort towns are probably the last place you want to go to find women. Though Mixx, I never have been to Whistler, so it could be a different story. The cutest snow bunnies I've seen have been in Big Bear, California by far, but I feel like they just come out for the day from Orange County and LA. Big Bear didn't seem like a very good resort town as it's pretty spread out. Aspen is def. the best ski town I've ever been to as far as nightlife goes. I know I'm a little bias, but I'm saying this without a doubt. But every year it's usually between Aspen and BC according to most snowboard magazines. Aspen is going to cost you a pretty penny. There are no hostels and I feel like a hotel is going to cost you very minimum $200, probably more though. I know the Stonebridge Inn, Pokolodi, Snowmass Inn, and Mountain Challet are probably going to be the cheapest spots, which are all located in Snowmass. There are 4 resorts in Aspen/Snowmass. 3 are in Aspen, 1 in Snowmass. Aspen has EXCELLENT skiing. Definitely some of the best in the world. People come from everywhere, Europe, Australia, South America, even Canada and tell us how great our skiing is. The snow is super dry, which makes for the best of powder runs. Aspen Mountain is going to be more for back country and mogul riders. It's a much more advanced mountain, as it's pretty damn steep. Not a place i would recommend for beginers, or anyone who doesn't like moguls unless you go early on a powder day. Highlands is another back country mountain, a little more advanced as well. I preffer Highlands to Aspen. The powder doesn't get ridden out as fast, and Highlands bowl is probably the best run in the valley if you are willling to make the 40 minute hike, and if you are from sea level, you can bet that 40 minute hike is going to take you 60 at 10000 ft. Buttermilk is strictly park and beginers only. If you like riding steep runs or back country, do not come here. If you like riding park, especially rails, do come. Snowmass IMO is hands down the best, and would probably be best for a beginer as well. It has everything, back country, steeps, park, family/beginer runs, fun steep groomers to bomb. Snowmass park is the shit. The tripple line jumps in the big park are the most legit I've ever hit. it goes 35', 45', 55'. Buttermilk has more rails, but I like our rails in snowmass more. The jumps at Buttermilk are too small and poppy or big. Snowmass is just perfect. There are also 2 other parks, one for real beginers, and another that I would say more intermediate. There isn't much to do in Snowmass, but it's not a bad place to stay, as I think the mountain is the best of the 4. From Snowmass you have an AWESOME bus route straight to aspen. In the winter, a bus will leave the snowmass mall every 15 minutes until 7:15 pm, after that they run every 30. The ride is 30 minutes, but the bus can be a good place to meet cute snow bunnys (we call the snowboard chicks "snow bunnys"). The 2:15 can turn into a pretty fun bus ride while everyone is wasted and getting crazy. Every now and then the bus goes up in smoke while the locals light up a joint in the back and open up the emergency window on top of the bus. If you have the money, stay in Aspen and check out either St. Regis, The Little Nell, or Sky Hotel. I can really only basically break down Aspen for you. Most other resorts I've gone to haven't even been worth going out, as nightlife is almost unexistant. I'll break down the little bit I do know about a couple of resorts towards the end. I wrote up a big post on Aspen on here as well in the travel section... Anyways, there are a couple of different scenes to pick up, all depending on the type of game you run, atmosphere, and women you like. First there are the places that are more loungy and upscale, which are sometimes restaraunt/bars. You'll find a decent amount of good looking women at these places, and I would say the ratio of good looking girls compared to the other spots is a little bit higher. But you're also going to probably find a lot of older ladies here as well, 40+. The places you would want to hit up in the category are: Syzagy, Jimmy's, Social, Elevation, Kinichi, Dish, and Sky Bar (It's actually called something like 32 degrees, but the bar is at the Sky Hotel) The Sky (hotel) pool is a real legit place to day game in the summer, not sure about the winter, but I would definitely walk by and check it out. The pool is open to the public. They do set aside a section of seating for hotel guests only Sky is a great hotel to stay at if you have the $. It will probably only be GOOD on the weekends if it is at all in the winter. The other types of places I was talking about to go out are more your club/bars. Erics is probably my favorite place in town. I would almost consider part of the first group, but it's kinda in between. It's basically 4 bars in one. One is a mexican restaraunt, one is a cigar bar (Only place to smoke in doors in town), another is a billiards lounge, and the last, just basically a little bar/mini club. Here you will find a mix of all crouds, but it's mostly going to be snowboarder kids ages 20-30. Some other good spots are Hunter Bar, Bad Billy's, The Regal, Cantina (Earlies, maybe show up between 8-11, good pre game spot). Little Annies has great drink deals, $3.50 for a shot and a beer. It really just depends on the night which places are going to have the best girls. I would say best chance of hooking up would be Regal, as it's really the only one you could consider a club. Hunter Bar is an Argentine Bar, you can usually find a decent amount of cute Brazilian and Argentine girls there. Winter is the only time you wanna go to Aspen to pick up. A huge group of different foreigners (And even some Americans from out of state) come in every winter. There is a huge abundance of Argentine and Brazilian girls, as well as all sorts of other places in the world. The foreign girls in Aspen aren't going to be as good as the ones in there country, but there are definitely exceptions. You can still find some gorgeous girls out there, you just have to look and hope you don't get cock blocked once you find them. As far as gaming goes in Aspen, the best place I could think of to meet a girl is in a gondola, especially if she's alone. Just you and her for a 10-15 minute ride up the mountain. If you ever see a good looking girl get in a gondola, follow her in. Every time I've entered a gondola with a good looking girl that wasn't a friends girlfriend, I've at least gotten a number, but more often leads to a hook up than not. That being said, I haven't seen many cute girls get into gondolas without being in groups, and I'm usually in a group so that doesn't work out. Day game is pretty big. You see a lot more attractive girls walking around in the day than you do at night clubs. I always thought to myself that a lot of the cute girls in town must not go out much. While as Chaz said, there is a horrible guy to girl ratio, I'm talking I've been to clubs where there have been 30 guys and 5 girls, a lot of the guys don't have shit for game and I feel a lot don't even try because they know just how bad the ratio can be at times. The super agressive game doesn't work here very well, ESPECIALLY with the American/Ausi/Euro girls. You may be able to run that game on some Argentine or Brazilian girls, but I wouldn't recommend it. Mountain towns are super chill, so I would just use the laid back/ cool guy game. That always seemed to work best for me. But there are girls from all over the world in resort towns, so I guess really, depending on their culture, there are different ways to approach gaming. I would figure out where they're from and game accordingly. But most of the time cool guy game is going to be the most beneficial IMO. At the same time be playful and a little upbeat though. A lot of guys out there just seemed too chill to pick up girls, if you know what I mean. They try to play the cool guys game way too strong, basically don't make effort to talk at all, and when they do it just seems they are too boring. Be playful and upbeat with them. Sometimes I felt like I was a little too outspoken and spontanious for people there, but it seemed to work for me with the girls. A lot of people thought I was too wild, but I guess that's because I grew up in Vegas and they grew up in Aspen with a population of 5,000. I got along well with the people in general and had lots of friends, but it was hard for me to meet real good friends that I could connect with on the same level, and most of them moved away. Picking up girls in a mountain town can be a headache sometimes. Girls think they are 2x as hot as they really are because there is an extremely uneven amount of girls to guys. If you look up the demographics, it's something like 100 female to 115 men in Aspen, but I swear to you, at the clubs it's usually going to be somewhere around double as many guys as girls. You do have certain spots and nights where you will have better nights were the ratio is close to even. But with the lack of women comes inflated egos, as men will hit on lots of beasts because they would rather get laid by and ugly girl than not get laid at all. So where some girls would hardly ever get hit on in Miami, they will get hit on a couple times a night in Aspen. And you can just imagine how much more a gorgeous girl gets hit on. They know just what they are worth in Aspen. But honestly, if your game is tight, and Mixx it sounds like yours is, you should be just fine. Like I said, most dudes here have that weak ass game. Hope that helped you out a little. I would seriously recommend checking out Aspen over other mountain towns, except maybe over Whistler. Like I said, I haven't been, but have heard it's the only other place that would contend with Aspen as far as nightlife. I've heard a lot that our mountains are better, but really, that's not going to make a huge difference to you if you aren't a more advanced skiier. Aspen in General has a lot of rich snobby people and a lot of good snowboarders who think they are the shit with huge egos. There's also a hadfull of real good people, but I feel like it can be hard to get into clicks there. Try and make friends early on and go bar hopping with some cats. I could probably even hook you up with some peeps that could show you a good time. It is going to be a lot different culturally from Miami, but I think you'll like it. It took me a while to adjust to the people's style (or steez as they would say) being from Las Vegas. There are A LOT of whiteboys that dress like "thugs" even though most of them are trust fund kids or from the burbs. Hope this helps you out. Let me know if you need any more info. Also check out my Aspen thread. A lot more info on places to eat, gaming, etc.

Other mountain towns:

Big Bear, California: Excellent women all over the mountain who seemed to be pretty friendly. Most times I was there I only stayed for the day, so getting a number was worthless, but did give some cutties a coule of pointers, which they loved. Being good at snowboarding/skiing is a huge plus, especially with tourist girls. This goes for all resort towns. Throwing down off a big jump will get most girls pussies wet. When I was there I wasn't 21 yet, so I didn't go out much. It appeared to have a decent nightlife scene compared to many other ski resorts I've been to. There are plenty of bars around, not sure about clubs. Big Bear is a good spot if you're on a budget too. The mountain itself isn't good as far as snow, size, and back country, but if you like park, this is the place to go. It's one of my favorite mountains, as I like to ride park. There are litterally hundreds of rails scattered throughout the mountain. The jumps are pretty mediocre, but fun.

Telluride, Colorado: Cute girls don't really exist here unless they are tourists. I was here on New Years Eve and there still wasn't much going on. Yeah, lots of people in the streets, but we couldn't find many places to party. Smuggler usually has a decent group of people, but seems to be more of a family type place. It's a restaraunt and brewery. Telluride is a huge hippie town. If you're a huge, rugged stonner and don't really like going out much, this is a good place for you. Not to mention this place is pretty damn expensive. The mountain very nice though, one of my favorite.

Durango Mountain, Colorado: Durango mountain is very mediocre. Not much of a park and not too many steap runs either. The town itself though is probably the second best I've been to as far as nightlife goes, but that isn't saying much. There are a lot of bars to check out and breweries. It's also a college town, but a small one. Hotel rooms shouldn't cost too much here. I'd check out the double tree if you're on a budget. Not sure if there are any clubs. For some great beer, check out Ska brewery. Their True Blonde is my favorite beer. My cousin owns Lost Dogs. From what my friends that have lived there say though, it's not the best spot around. Your best bet in Durango is to just walk around and see find something going on. Also a big hippie town. Women aren't the nicest. Lots of hippies.

Tahoe: Tahoe has a ton of different mountains with good parks. The snow isn't the best, and it even rained while I was snowboarding in Squa Valley. North Star was the favorite I went to. It had a legit park, nothing special though. I was young when I went to Tahoe, but it does have decent women for a ski town. I would have to think there is good nighlife there since they have casinos. But Tahoe is pretty spread out so it may be hard to find where the hot spots are.

Snowbird, Utah: Snowbird has a great mountain. They get TONS of snow! But the nightlife is non existant. Never ever ever come here if you are looking for women and nighlife. Probably the worse place I've been.... Ever. Utah blows anyways besides for the awesome landscape they have through out the state.

Crested Butte, Colorado: Didn't spend but a day here before going to Telluride. I enjoyed the mountain, though it's a little small. I couldn't imagine there being a great nightlife here. Didn't see anything special as far as women go.

Brianhead, Utah: Pretty crappy mountain all around and nighlife is pretty much inexistant. Nothing special as far as women go.

I've been to a couple more resorts, but nothing much worth talking about. I either didn't spend much time in the places or they just weren't worth writing about.

And Mixx, definitely don't go to a ski resort in November or even the begining of December if you want good nightlife and girls. The season is just starting and all the cute foreign girls won't even be in town yet. They usually don't come until mid December. At the begining of the season the bars and clubs are mostly dead. New Years is a good time to go. If you go to Aspen, the X games, which is usually end of Jan. begining of Feb is the best time for parties and girls, though it can get a little hectic dealing with that many people in that small of a town. And it can be tough to get into some places unless you go early or are a local and know people. It's even hard for some locals that don't have connects. You could be waiting in line for 30 min- an hour. But you can definitely work some magic with the doorman if you have a little extra loot. A lot of places are going to charge covers for both new years and x games, but those will be the only time for the obvious reason that those are the best two times to be in Aspen. But honestly, anywhere from end of December to begining of March is a good time to go. Before most people haven't arrived to town, after most people have started to leave.

Brandon - I nominate you the official snow-game pimp of the forum. It sounds like I am gonna have to go check out a ski resort with a couple of girls from Miami willing to go have some fun. That will help in 2 ways: Social proof with the few girls that are there since they will want to make other female friends amongst the flock of guys, and second, it will be a fallback plan to bang one of the girls I already traveled there with if all else fails.

One solid piece of information I want to highlight is the timing you mentioned. I guess I'll postpone my trip to Whistler for a more festive time like Australia Day in January, and just take a quick escape to Bogota for now.

One thing that really puzzles me however; there is no snow in Miami..so, you planning on taking up surfing now? =) It will be interesting to see you shift from snow game to beach game. Out the gate, at least you have the advantage of abundant women at any beach location, especially the European snowbirds.

I got a quick weekend getaway trip to Colombia planned over the next 2 weeks - it will be sort of leaving on Thursday, and returning on Sunday type deal since it is only a 3hr plane ride from Miami. Let me knwo if you're game as you need to start taking advantage fo being so close.

Mixx

Mixx, taking some Miami honeys out there is a perfect idea. Having cute girls with you pays off sooooo much, as 98% if the guys out, won't be with a girl any better than a 7. I loved playing that card, it worked well. I had a lot of cute girlfriends and they always helped give me a good rep. When girls see you with other cute girls, they always wonder whats so special about you and what you're doing right.

Pretty much the only thing I'm going to miss about the mountains is the snow. And even though I like the snow, I fucking hate cold weather. I love snowboarding, but nothing else in the mountains fullfills my lifestyle. It was tough moving from Vegas to a town of 5000 people. I'm a people's person. I like going out, walking around and seeing and meeting new faces. I've done a decent amount of beach gaming in Brazil and Cali. I've spent a lot of time on the beach and preffer it to almost any other type of atmosphere. I may pick up surfing, but it doesn't look like there's much to surf out here. I do skateboard a little bit however, I kinda gave it up a couple of years ago after getting surgery on my ankle and being able to snowboard 130+ days a year after moving to CO.

Man, I would love to join you on the Colombia trip, but I'm just trying to get on my feet right now. I was thinking of heading out there this Jan. or Feb. once I get my tax return and have some money. As far as what you were saying in the PM about South Beach, I pretty much figured that. It's the same with the strip for me. If I wanna go swoop fly honies, it probably won't be at the strip. But for now it's a pretty good location for me without having a car. Everything I need is right here and I feel the best places for me to work in my industry are going to be in the SoBe area. My homegirl is planning on getting a new car soon and said I could have her old one. Having a car seems crucial to escape SoBe. I've got a lot of work to do to get on my feet and get rolling out here. And by the way, I'm a little eager to take a trip out to Pompano now [Image: wink.gif].

Mixx, if you're down with a serious winter trip, come with me to Aspen. Yeah, there is a lot of BC hype, but if you wanna have fun in a mountain town, it's key to know the locals. I can probably get my trip paid for. I wanna go see the fam. I'm thinking X-Games are calling my name. I'll hook you up fat homie, just let me know. I have the free rentals, cheap places to stay, and places to go. Even if BC is better than Aspen, you're not gonna have more fun going to BC as a loner as you would going to Aspen as/with a local. You'll see what a mountain town's really about either way. X games are end of Jan-beg of Feb. I'm telling you, of any time to go to a mountain town, that's it. The only other time I could think of better would have been the Olympics last year, and that could have even been what all the hype you heard was about. Let me know man, it won't be dissapointing.

Quote: (10-15-2010 03:25 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Mixx, if you're down with a serious winter trip, come with me to Aspen. Yeah, there is a lot of BC hype, but if you wanna have fun in a mountain town, it's key to know the locals. I can probably get my trip paid for. I wanna go see the fam. I'm thinking X-Games are calling my name. I'll hook you up fat homie, just let me know. I have the free rentals, cheap places to stay, and places to go. Even if BC is better than Aspen, you're not gonna have more fun going to BC as a loner as you would going to Aspen as/with a local. You'll see what a mountain town's really about either way. X games are end of Jan-beg of Feb. I'm telling you, of any time to go to a mountain town, that's it. The only other time I could think of better would have been the Olympics last year, and that could have even been what all the hype you heard was about. Let me know man, it won't be dissapointing.

How can I say no to that? I'm always up for something new, just remember, I am from Miami, I don't ski; I scuba dive - but I got heart like a mofo!

We'll keep in touch - I'll PM you my contact info.

Mixx

Curious to find out if anyone ended up going to Whistler? I'm thinking of going.

Quote: (11-10-2011 02:59 AM)Craig88 Wrote:  

Curious to find out if anyone ended up going to Whistler? I'm thinking of going.

Whistler Data Sheet

I've heard good things about Kelowna, BC. I know some Candians who used to go there. Basically a party town full of young people with skiing nearby. I was thinking of checking it out this winter.

I live in summer resort town in Canada. Theres a decent amount of young guys and girls who work at places like where i live in the summer and then bounce to Whistler/Banff to work in the winter. They are normally the hippie/bum around type and they are down to fuck if you can find them and lock them down. Probably your best bet. Quality varies and she will likely have a hairy cooch... just sayin.
The other type of girl who goes to these type of places is rich and probably a little stuck up. Theres normally those two cliques at resort areas in Canada. Theres the stuck up rich folk and the laid back hippy folk.
I can't speak of guy to girl ratio... I've never been to Whistler. Banff in the summer is hopping.