rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Israeli Guide - first draft

I discovered this forum only a month ago and my first reaction was: "shit! Why didn’t I discover it six month earlier when I visited some of the countries being discussed passionately in this forum". I did get laid but could have done much better with the information.
With this notion in mind and the fact that my country was being brought up to conversation from time to time on this forum I decided to write some tips concerning the Israeli women.
Just to clarify, i am an Israeli man in my early 20's and have lived here my whole life.
Please ignore any grammatical mistakes as English is only my second language.
If you want to know why you should continue reading ahead there are two main reasons:
1) I provide with the information of how Israeli women perceive foreign men. This information is from female Israeli friends.
2) I give you an insight of the latest hottest spots in Israel for the middle class israelies. I emphasize on places that rarely see foreigners. The rule here is that travelling 20-40 minutes from tel-aviv to 2nd size cities will give you an exponential advantage hooking up with girls.

Edit: ive been thinking about it in the last few days. my best advice is:
If you are blond and have blue/green eyes you will probably going to have better ease to hook up with girls than in some countries in South America.
if you do have a fetish for the moka ones like i do than, yes, Israel women look less apealing. However, taken your'e into Israeli girls than Israel is going to be paradise for you.
i could look american in the eyes of the israeli girls if i want to and dress properly. and when i do look like an american, i get vibes from girls that i wouldnt have gotten, were i to dress as an israeli dresses.
so defintely come to Israel!! youre going to have a blast.
End of edit.
Israeli women - as they perceive foreign men
I think to explain it from the beginning with a relative ease I only need to tell you one thing: it really depends on the kind of girl. This is a very good thing for you. Let me explain why. In Israel you do have a percentage of girls who will flake you if you are not in the top of your game and/or look reasonably good. On the other hand, there are a lot of hot Israeli women who will more than welcome a conversation with a foreign man. Israeli society as a whole are very intrigued with tourists coming to the country and if you have ever been here than you have probably noticed a general good vibe from people. People will help you if asked and will be interested where you're from and what you're doing here. Israeli girls are no different in that matter. They will see you as a very exotic figure and will want to know more about you.
The information above is relevant to all colors/origins/types etc. you must be foreign obviously and not being able to speak fluent Hebrew.
I do want to emphasize on two kinds of guys that have an extra status in the eyes of the Israeli woman:
American guys and Latin guys

Latin guys
Being a Latin guy is much simpler in Israel. It’s a primal need of the girls. The origins of this situation is that they start watching Latin telenovelas such as casi angeles from a very young age, 13 or so, and develop this kind of stereotype about Latin men. It’s a very popular thing for a percentage of girls to learn Spanish just from watching the television. This is not covering the whole of Israeli women but you do have an added value here. We Israeli men have always eavesdropped comments like "auu I will fuck the shit out of this Latin guy right now" from all sorts of girls. Again, this is true for a portion of the girls. A big portion that is.
Primal need is in the ages of 13-24.
Another thing for a Latin guy is the salsa scene of Israel. This is a huge thing now.
If you dance good salsa you will clean the salsa scene of Tel-Aviv. The disadvantage is that the average looks in those clubs are 5/10. But, if you can dance salsa and want to get laid the same night, Google a salsa club in tel-aviv, really any it doesn’t matter, and have fun.

American guys

You are being perceived as wealthy and rich. They think you can be at times hypocrites and dishonest about information so they will tease you and test you to see what you're made of. If they reckon you're cool than they will slowly drop the guard. You are in a very good situation here. The reason is that you trigger them and stimulate them by being an American. They have always heard of the US or been there or have friends there that they feel a need to know more about you. You awake something in them of the experimental. Maybe they want to test you because they think they want to break you. Every girl has a different reason why being interested in American guys, but what matters is that you get special attention.

Choosing your nightlife spots = increasing your exotic factor = increasing the chance getting laid

This rule is very true in most parts of the world as being described on this forum and from my South American trip but I can't stress enough how much it's important in Israel. Israeli chicks dig for the exotic.
If you think about partying in Israel, you think about Tel-Aviv. There's a reason for it off course. Tel-aviv is an international city with awesome nightlife. Nonetheless, I will not discuss it here. I will introduce you with Israeli cities in the peripheral area of tel-aviv that are packed with nightlife and probably see 1 foreigner for every 20 in tel-aviv. Please note that all spots demand a car. Rent one. It's very safe to park in the cities I'm talking about just don’t leave anything valuable inside just in case.

1) herzliya Pituach
20 minutes north of tel-aviv. You drive on the coastal word (road number 2) from your right you have "Young herzliya" which is a residential area. From your left you have " herzliya Pituach" which is an industrial center hosting high-tech companies, restaurants, bars, clubs, pick up bars, lounges, offices - you name it.
In the day you don’t have anything to look for here other than working people going through their day (if that what kicks you).in the night (Thursday through Saturday) it's another story. The place is packed with young Israeli crowd 18-27 that are partying because the weekend has come. You can simply walk there at 23:00 o'clock Friday night and find your favorable spot.
"Habait" a pick up bar with numerous gorgeous Israeli chicks. The line is working on Friday. You need to come early 22:00-23:00 to save a spot on the bar. When reaching 1 o'clock the place gets full of people dancing happily to hip-hop/pop/Israeli songs. Probably the most beautiful women you'll ever see in Israel. Drinks are expensive. You can get an entrance from one of my friends who run this place. PM for address information and more.
"Samsara" 11 galgaley haplada Street. Caters for the younger ones 18-21. It’s a hookah bar with sofas and pillows being spread all over the place. It's more of a friends meet up place but they do have a bar and I would not miss it in the world. You will be super unique here. Just don’t go there alone since you will look awkward. Go only with someone or a number of friends.

2) Netanya
A nice little beach town with lots of Jewish French tourists in the summer time. 30-40 minutes north of tel-aviv. Also drive north in road number 2. Continue past herzliya and after 10 minutes you'll reach netanya.
"Hakabinet" 24 Giborey Israel Street. This could be just a regular local pub. What makes the difference is that girls get beer on the bar for free on Monday nights. On those nights I always saw at least half of the bar seated with chicks. There are also lounges areas in the background and this is one of the rarest pubs which lower down the volume sufficiently. Bring a passport or an id or else you won't be able to get in. the entrance is 18+ although the crowd is usually in their mid 20's. This is a heavy local pub and you will sure get the attention of all the girls in the pub. Let me know how it was here.

I have so many more spots to share but as this is my first English essay in years and im kind of tired now I will publish it now and will update it with more spots later on this weekend.

Any comments, observations, questions or anything else are all welcomed.

Great first post.

Do I get bonus points with the girls if I'm an American guy who looks Israeli?
Should I play up my Iranian muslim side so I'm viewed as "bad"?

"Should I play up my Iranian muslim side so I'm viewed as "bad"?"

What do you think?

Quote: (06-30-2010 06:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great first post.

no bonus points. even though you look israeli people will tell youre an american by your body language unless youve spent some time with israelies before and you move like them. also once you speak english and they hear you they will understand youre an american and get good attention.
a good tip for all americans is to go with the language game. make witty observations, be sarcastic and funny and talk... i dont know how to define it exactly... i guess...."Cool" english if that makes sense. meaning with your born accent and no disguising.
again this is a no brain.. learn some hebrew. girls here will take it as cute and will try to teach you the local slang so thats a pattern you can cultivate already.
they would surely teach you:
"Sababa"
"ma hamatzav"
and more

last but not least, they will be suspicious about the iranian side of yours if you bring it up too soon. so just dont bring it up too soon. after they get to know you sure you can bring it up. but not as a game at all.

hope this helped

Quote: (06-30-2010 06:34 PM)Suskind Wrote:  

Great first post.

no bonus points. even though you look israeli people will tell youre an american by your body language unless youve spent some time with israelies before and you move like them. also once you speak english and they hear you they will understand youre an american and get good attention.
a good tip for all americans is to go with the language game. make witty observations, be sarcastic and funny and talk... i dont know how to define it exactly... i guess...."Cool" english if that makes sense. meaning with your born accent and no disguising.
again this is a no brain.. learn some hebrew. girls here will take it as cute and will try to teach you the local slang so thats a pattern you can cultivate already.
"Sababa"
"ma hamatzav"
and more

last but not least, they will be suspicious about the iranian side of yours if you bring it up too soon. so just dont bring it up too soon. after they get to know you sure you can bring it up. but not as a game at all.

hope this helped

Over all how would you say American blacks are perceived in Israel?

Bonus points for blond hair and blue eyes I suppose (in addition to being American)? How about military background (U.S. military)--it would seem to me that Israeli chicks would definitely like that, but I wanted to make sure?

Quote: (06-30-2010 05:53 PM)Suskind Wrote:  

I do want to emphasize on two kinds of guys that have an extra status in the eyes of the Israeli woman:
American guys and Latin guys

Latin guys
Being a Latin guy is much simpler in Israel. It’s a primal need of the girls. The origins of this situation is that they start watching Latin telenovelas such as casi angeles from a very young age, 13 or so, and develop this kind of stereotype about Latin men. It’s a very popular thing for a percentage of girls to learn Spanish just from watching the television. This is not covering the whole of Israeli women but you do have an added value here. We Israeli men have always eavesdropped comments like "auu I will fuck the shit out of this Latin guy right now" from all sorts of girls. Again, this is true for a portion of the girls. A big portion that is.
Primal need is in the ages of 13-24.
Another thing for a Latin guy is the salsa scene of Israel. This is a huge thing now.
If you dance good salsa you will clean the salsa scene of Tel-Aviv. The disadvantage is that the average looks in those clubs are 5/10. But, if you can dance salsa and want to get laid the same night, Google a salsa club in tel-aviv, really any it doesn’t matter, and have fun.

WTF? I thought all israel was all about Judaism?

What is this about fucking latinos "right now", salsa dancing, and watching novelas you are saying man? Surprisingly from an Israel woman who should be kissing the holy wall in Jerusalem?

OOOOOh man!! whyyyy did you post this where I can see it? I'm trying to stay focused man!!! [Image: smile.gif]

Great to know! I never imagined Israel a hottie destination where latin men do well, and salsa is a big scene. Ha!

Quote: (06-30-2010 09:48 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Great first post.

"Sababa"
"ma hamatzav"
and more

hope this helped

a very good question. i have no idea. i did see not so long ago a black american holding hands to an israeli woman and kissing her and everything. i should bring this topic up next time to an israeli girl.

"Bonus points for blond hair and blue eyes I suppose (in addition to being American)? How about military background (U.S. military)--it would seem to me that Israeli chicks would definitely like that, but I wanted to make sure? "

one you got right and one wrong. the blond hair blue eyes guy like almost everywhere does get bonus points. he would be seen as either american or german and after the girls will talk to you they will learn whats your true origin. after they clarify that information, comes the crucial part. you have to hold their interest! it wont be as easy as in several parts of South America for example. you are not considered a special prize that they must hold on to (like latin guys) but more of a guy that is really good looking and if he is intelligent enough and fun enough then they will hook up with you.
again im trying to convey you the idea that:
you get instant good attention by just walking into a place. you wont have to raise a finger for the attention. but you do have to work a little bit if you want to do anything with these girls. i say this is a fair situation for all sides involved. dont you think?

about military background. i can say what would be a BIG no. i cant say what would be a turn on since this is a good question that i havent thought of.
what would turn them off would be delta force and the alike. super heavy bulky dudes who will just be too much for them.

"Surprisingly from an Israel woman who should be kissing the holy wall in Jerusalem?"

you already know the answer even before you wrote the question, right? hhhhh
im sure youve heard that Israel is a mix between secular and religious Jews and that the secular make the bigger percentage of society.
we also have minorities like everywhere else.

Its funny how some foreigners overrate the looks of the israeli girls. im not sure if that's because im used to seeing them everyday. but i say latin women are way hotter and have more sex apeal.

this is an important issue ive been trying to figure out: do you find israeli women attractive most of the time? what grade would you give the average israeli girl?

Quote: (07-01-2010 08:52 PM)Suskind Wrote:  

Great first post.

"Sababa"
"ma hamatzav"
and more

hope this helped

a very good question. i have no idea. i did see not so long ago a black american holding hands to an israeli woman and kissing her and everything. i should bring this topic up next time to an israeli girl.

"Bonus points for blond hair and blue eyes I suppose (in addition to being American)? How about military background (U.S. military)--it would seem to me that Israeli chicks would definitely like that, but I wanted to make sure? "

one you got right and one wrong. the blond hair blue eyes guy like almost everywhere does get bonus points. he would be seen as either american or german and after the girls will talk to you they will learn whats your true origin. after they clarify that information, comes the crucial part. you have to hold their interest! it wont be as easy as in several parts of South America for example. you are not considered a special prize that they must hold on to (like latin guys) but more of a guy that is really good looking and if he is intelligent enough and fun enough then they will hook up with you.
you get instant good attention by just walking into a place. you wont have to raise a finger for the attention. but you do have to work a little bit if you want to do anything with these girls. i say this is a fair situation for all sides involved. dont you think?

about military background. i can say what would be a BIG no. i cant say what would be a turn on since this is a good question that i havent thought of.
what would turn them off would be delta force and the alike. super heavy bulky dudes who will just be too much for them.

"Surprisingly from an Israel woman who should be kissing the holy wall in Jerusalem?"

im sure youve heard that Israel is a mix between secular and religious Jews and that the secular make the bigger percentage of society.

Its funny how some foreigners overrate the looks of the israeli girls. im not sure if that's because im used to seeing them everyday. but i say latin women are way hotter and have more sex apeal.

this is an important issue ive been trying to figure out: do you find israeli women attractive most of the time? what grade would you give the average israeli girl?

Would you suggest for guys who aren't Latino to speak spanish to fly israeli girls to get some!!!![Image: banana.gif]

Question:

What do they think of Australians? Because this Australian has a thing for Persians and Hebrews

Quote: (07-01-2010 09:08 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2010 08:52 PM)Suskind Wrote:  

Great first post.

"Sababa"
"ma hamatzav"
and more

hope this helped

Would you suggest for guys who aren't Latino to speak spanish to fly israeli girls to get some!!!![Image: banana.gif]

no i wouldn't recommend it because its not about the spanish its about the fact that a latin guy is considered good in bed with good social skills etc.

Quote: (07-02-2010 02:49 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

Question:

What do they think of Australians? Because this Australian has a thing for Persians and Hebrews

to give you the general picture.
lets say that if a latin guy will have x% succsess with israeli women.
americans have x minus 10%.
Oz x minus 12%.

thats more or less. which means same things apply for australian guys.

if your friend has blue eyes and blond hair than i would say again its gonna be a piece of cake for him to get attention all over the place.
i myself have blue eyes and semi-blond hair and i got stared a week ago in Tel-Aviv pickupbar by a number of girls. some girl even asked her friend that was near her if i was american (the question got through the music so i could hear it).
however, once you talk to them youve got to have good personality vibe and body language or else it wont work all the way to the end. you could get a kiss easily but thats nothing.

Best Israeli tourism commercial of the Holy Land.....I never knew, now....I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MCn8wPR...re=related

Quote: (07-05-2010 10:47 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Best Israeli tourism commercial of the Holy Land.....I never knew, now....I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MCn8wPR...re=related

lol... those girls are nice but pretty lame compared to the real thing.
i dont know if you imply that i try to sell my country. sarcasm can pass easily when reading english.
but anyway, i want to give you the right picture of Israel:
cute intelligent girls trying to have fun in their very demanding life style. a foreigner is exactly what they are looking for because they can explore new culture of behaving and talking to you. this is kind of like a getaway from the modern tedious life most of them go through. but dont even think about a girlfriend, as 90% of the israeli jewish girls will not want to be in a serious relationship with you because you are still only a tourist visiting the country and most likely you are not jewish.
I guess, though, that Israel doesnt even stimulate your senses since you are in Montreal. mann was that chick a real chick you met there? she's a keeper! you dont see too often those things in Israel!

Do come to Israel and try for yourself the Israeli party scene! Some say its one of the best in the world.

I have been to israel about 40 times, and was there again 2 weeks ago for a week.

Go to the port section. I found if you are on your game and actively looking to get laid, you have a 50/50 of SNL. Thats based on a LOT of experience. I knew Tel aviv (2 years ago) better then most locals. They are nothing like american Israeli girls. They are HOT smoke like crazy and live for the moment. Girls do like americans, especially if you are from NYC or Miami or LA. Many of them have been to NYC at least once or are going in the future. They are enchanted with the city.

Knowing the DEEP internal prejudice MOST have against Islam would NEVER recommend using that as edge to look the bad boy Roosh. As Americans we just dont understand it, its borderline irrational. My friend is Israeli Special forces(think the crew that retook that ship last month) after I mentioned going to Petra, he said, why would I want to see anything in a Muslim country? He is actually a really good/nice guy its just the cultural mindset. I guess I could compare it to the 1800's where people couldnt understand what was wrong with having a slave. Its ingrained and they are raised with the mindset.

Israleis are nice warm people on the inside, very often rude and self serving on the outside. The women have amazing bodies, but they have noses [Image: smile.gif]

ok to the the port, alenby street, the section over by Budda bar has many nice clubs in the surrounding blocks.

Quote: (07-06-2010 02:12 PM)clr Wrote:  

I have been to israel about 40 times, and was there again 2 weeks ago for a week.

Go to the port section. I found if you are on your game and actively looking to get laid, you have a 50/50 of SNL. Thats based on a LOT of experience. I knew Tel aviv (2 years ago) better then most locals. They are nothing like american Israeli girls. They are HOT smoke like crazy and live for the moment. Girls do like americans, especially if you are from NYC or Miami or LA. Many of them have been to NYC at least once or are going in the future. They are enchanted with the city.

Knowing the DEEP internal prejudice MOST have against Islam would NEVER recommend using that as edge to look the bad boy Roosh. As Americans we just dont understand it, its borderline irrational. My friend is Israeli Special forces(think the crew that retook that ship last month) after I mentioned going to Petra, he said, why would I want to see anything in a Muslim country? He is actually a really good/nice guy its just the cultural mindset. I guess I could compare it to the 1800's where people couldnt understand what was wrong with having a slave. Its ingrained and they are raised with the mindset.

Israleis are nice warm people on the inside, very often rude and self serving on the outside. The women have amazing bodies, but they have noses [Image: smile.gif]

ok to the the port, alenby street, the section over by Budda bar has many nice clubs in the surrounding blocks.

Just to make clear, alenby street and what youre talking about are all in Tel-Aviv. im not sure people have understood that.
You mentioned a few posts ago that you were partying in Eilat. Last time ive been there was 2 years ago with my army unit and im wondering how do israeli women treat you there? its a very interesting question for me because most of the girls youll see there are of a certain social-economic group and are different than the girls you see in other nightlife spots that i go to. So generally, what are the chances there for a foreigner in relation to Tel-Aviv, from your personal experience.

its nice to get compliments and im happy to see someone enjoying his time so much here.[Image: banana.gif]

I was in Eilat with my spec ops friend, his gf, and a friend with benefits of mine from costa rica.... so no real experience with the girls from Eilat, tho a friend at the airport is all connected with the big clubs there and got us into a real nice upscale club and I have to say, the girls were smoking hot there. They opened nice.

For those who dont know, Eilat is the Vegas equivalent in Israel, its the party spot for Israelis that want to get away and have fun. Some go to relax, many more go to party. VERY touristy, tho geared more towards Israeli tourists, there are still plenty of non Israeli tourists as well.

After reading this: I'm on the next flight to Israel lol

I am taking off in june, looking forward to see how everythings is now, hope that its still are cray good.