rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

El Salvador?

El Salvador?

Gents,

A friend of mine just got back from a lengthy trip to CA/SA. When I asked him the absolute best spot for quality/ease of women he said hands down El Salvador was the best spot. He was in a group and all agreed. Guatemala was second, and Panama finishing last. Does anyone have any experience in El Salvador? I couldn't find much digging around the forum.

Ali

El Salvador?

i cant imagine there being alot of hot chicks in el salvador. def easy though, and im sure there is some hot ones. i actually meet a sexy lil slvadorian girl at a club in nc.

El Salvador?

I think MiXX has mentioned El Salvador as a good spot. I can't remember which thread that was, but it might have been a thread about Colombia, or a general Latin America thread -- not one dedicated just to El Salvador.

El Salvador?

Oh, my, a lot of rainbows!

El Salvador?

I know Guatemala was great. They catch allot os flak because its not really that safe and its pretty poor. But, the clubs in Guatemala had fine women everywhere and the girls in the strip clubs were actually much hotter than in Colombia believe it or not.

I personally live in an area here in VA/DC that is atleast 50% Salvadoran. I can attest that there are some very pretty Salvadorans around. I recently was in LA and I can tell you that the latinas (mostly Mexican) in LA could not hold a candle to the Salvadorenas in the DC area. For some reason Salvies to be lighter skinned, lighter hair and many have green or light brown eyes more often than the Mexicans you find in LA or Texas. I suppose the Spaniards really roped off a good section to themselves there.

On the Upside: This is not a touristy place like Cancun or Medellin. You will def. stand out as a gringo and get tons of attention. Don't let it go to your head, just relax and have a nice time. Food and beer are very cheap, the girls are sexy.

On the down side, EL Salvador (like Guatemala) is also pretty bad as far as crime. Stay where you know its ok and if you can , go out with someone who knows whats up. Paper copy of your passport, carry mugging money in your front pocket etc.

El Salvador?

Quote: (12-01-2010 02:41 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I personally live in an area here in VA/DC that is atleast 50% Salvadoran.

Interesting. We definitely have to put this on our list of places to hit-up, as Salvadoran women tend to be easy game.

I'll e-mail you my travel plans very soon.

Mixx

El Salvador?

I personally live in an area here in VA/DC that is atleast 50% Salvadoran. I can attest that there are some very pretty Salvadorans around. I recently was in LA and I can tell you that the latinas (mostly Mexican) in LA could not hold a candle to the Salvadorenas in the DC area. For some reason Salvies to be lighter skinned, lighter hair and many have green or light brown eyes more often than the Mexicans you find in LA or Texas. I suppose the Spaniards really roped off a good section to themselves there.

Thing is, the Mexican girls you are used to seeing in LA or Texas are mostlly poor girls from the North, where a lot of the people have a lot of indian in them, and yes they are ugly. But there are some gorgeous girls in Mexico, it seems like more down South and the middle of the country. I remember some of the most gorgeous girls that used to check into my hotel were not Brazilian, nor Argentine, though we had TONS of them, they were the girls from Monterey, Mexico. I remember loads of them coming in, I kept thinking, "I've gotta visit this fucking place. These women are amazing!" And some of them had to be 35-40 years old and still looking great. I'm not a huge expert on Mexico, but I do know that the ones I've met a little further south and towards the middle of the country have been good quality. I definitely saw some good looking girls in the Mexico City airport and on my flights to and from Brazil on a mexican airline.

El Salvador?

This is great. I'm going to be in CA this winter. Share the knowledge.

El Salvador?

Quote: (12-02-2010 02:13 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Thing is, the Mexican girls you are used to seeing in LA or Texas are mostlly poor girls from the North, where a lot of the people have a lot of indian in them, and yes they are ugly. But there are some gorgeous girls in Mexico, it seems like more down South and the middle of the country. I remember some of the most gorgeous girls that used to check into my hotel were not Brazilian, nor Argentine, though we had TONS of them, they were the girls from Monterey, Mexico. I remember loads of them coming in, I kept thinking, "I've gotta visit this fucking place. These women are amazing!" And some of them had to be 35-40 years old and still looking great. I'm not a huge expert on Mexico, but I do know that the ones I've met a little further south and towards the middle of the country have been good quality. I definitely saw some good looking girls in the Mexico City airport and on my flights to and from Brazil on a mexican airline.

People from Monterrey is definatly consider themselves northen Mexicans. I traveled extensively there and my ex is from there as well. The women in Monterrey are beautiful and tall. I met my ex in Monterrey and she was 5'11". I saw more dimes there than I saw at times when I lived in Venezuela. Guadalajara is another place to visit with great women. Most Mexican men rave about those two cities. Most of the women from the novelas come from there. The farther south you go as well on both coast you see more of the strong Indian featured Mexicans we are use to seeing here. ie Short square coke can bodies. In South Texas I met many dimes, and a lot claimed to have roots in Monterrey. However as a general rule the blazing hot ones stay in Mexico.

El Salvador?

Yeah I know there are some gorgeous Mexican women, I have even said before I prefer a good looking Mexicana to a Colombiana. The Mexican mentality is better, the girls are more fun in my experience. To clarify, I was contrasting the majority of the Latinas in LA (mostly Mexican) to the ones in DC (mostly Salvadoran/Central American) and I think ours are just hotter.

@fman: You are right about the money thing too, as a rule your average Mexican on the border waiting to hope over has no education, bad nutrition, bad dentistry etc. We don't really get a good impression of the real Mexico here when we see LA or San Antonio (though some of them are still sexy as hell to me..) most of the ones who are more Spaniard and have money tend to stay where they are, certainly aren't going to come here to mow grass for $5 an hour.

El Salvador?

Quote: (12-02-2010 11:58 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yeah I know there are some gorgeous Mexican women, I have even said before I prefer a good looking Mexicana to a Colombiana. The Mexican mentality is better, the girls are more fun in my experience. To clarify, I was contrasting the majority of the Latinas in LA (mostly Mexican) to the ones in DC (mostly Salvadoran/Central American) and I think ours are just hotter.

@fman: You are right about the money thing too, as a rule your average Mexican on the border waiting to hope over has no education, bad nutrition, bad dentistry etc. We don't really get a good impression of the real Mexico here when we see LA or San Antonio (though some of them are still sexy as hell to me..) most of the ones who are more Spaniard and have money tend to stay where they are, certainly aren't going to come here to mow grass for $5 an hour.

@Rocco81: Man you are so right about the mentality. A Mexican girl still has "some" of those old world traditions and values. Some Colombianas have their heads blown up too much, thinking they are the superior latinos and look down on everyone else.

El Salvador?

Yeah and not to mention with the Influx of Gringos in places like Medellin, many of the once "good old fashioned" Colombianas are now straight up gaming bitches. Much like dudes here scoping out chics online, these girls do the same. I have met girls that basically have a new gringo each week and they just stay with the gringo's old ass until he leaves and then they have another show up and they just sort of live out of nice Hotels their whole lives, with the occasional stop over at moms to clean laundry.

I could still go to a small town in Mexico or even Colombia and maybe fall in Love..but forget a place like Medellin. If you actually happen to meet a gorgeous Colombiana that you fall for you might end up with a gamer bitch who will play you for everything you allow her to.

El Salvador?

I think you can tell the diff between those money hongry status whores and down to earth chill chicks.

El Salvador?

Quote: (12-02-2010 08:57 AM)fman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2010 02:13 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

People from Monterrey is definatly consider themselves northen Mexicans. I traveled extensively there and my ex is from there as well. The women in Monterrey are beautiful and tall. I met my ex in Monterrey and she was 5'11". I saw more dimes there than I saw at times when I lived in Venezuela. Guadalajara is another place to visit with great women. Most Mexican men rave about those two cities. Most of the women from the novelas come from there. The farther south you go as well on both coast you see more of the strong Indian featured Mexicans we are use to seeing here. ie Short square coke can bodies. In South Texas I met many dimes, and a lot claimed to have roots in Monterrey. However as a general rule the blazing hot ones stay in Mexico.

Yeah, you're probably right, people from Monterrey consider themselves Northern Mexican. Like I said i dont' know much about the logistics. But what I do know is those Monterrey chicks are fucking banging. I've actually been fooling around with a Mexican/Venezuelan chick (Though she's pretty Americanized, she lived in Venezuela until she was like 7, then moved to San Diego, she moved back to VZ a couple of times for 6 month sperts) chick has an ass to die for.

El Salvador?

Quote: (11-24-2010 08:20 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

I think MiXX has mentioned El Salvador as a good spot. I can't remember which thread that was, but it might have been a thread about Colombia, or a general Latin America thread -- not one dedicated just to El Salvador.

Mixx quote:
"If you are a decent looking gringo (white blue/green eyed dude whith limited spanish skills) You will get laid easier in Brazil, Honduras/El Salvador (definitely anywhere in C.A), and Panama, and please do yourself a favor and go to El Salvador, you will fly back home in a wheelchair from all the sex you will have!"

@Aliblahba
Like you said, there's not too much information on El Salvador here. What else did your crew say about San Salvador when they came back? Did they mention anything about safety, the best areas to stay, bars, clubs, etc? I'm interested in hearing what they said that convinced you to move later this year.

El Salvador?

@young_money- My boy gave me some great data on San Salvador. Security is an issue. Don't let strangers jump into the cab w/ you. And DON'T TAKE THE BUSES!! The drug element is moving in pretty hard and are using the local gangs as muscle. Google bus killings San Salvador. Either him or one of his crew pulled two strippers out of a strip club one night. For 2K a month you can live like a king, and roll with the "elite" status. Girls will show up the these clubs and pretend their rich once a month. The rest of the time you'll find them in the lower status bars. For some reason a lot of the girls told him they were from Colombia. Not sure why. Infrastructure is good as well as the food.

Getting a visa seems pretty easy as well as a work permit. Getting a job at a call center would generate some income. Due to the stigma from previous wars tourism isn't real big down there, at least for Westerners. Salvis speak a lot of slang that he said took some getting used to. Overall he said San Salvador was the best kept secret in CA.

El Salvador?

Quote:Quote:

Overall he said San Salvador was the best kept secret in CA.

Interesting. I live right next door (Honduras) to El Salvador, and if you're intel is good I might have to check it out for myself.

Anyone know what time of the year is best to hit El Salvador? Also what places where great for sightseing, day game and night-game?

El Salvador?

Yeah any info on La Libertad surf scene and good towns to visit as well. I was thinking Suchitoto myself. I've got a trip Mar 3-13 coming up.

El Salvador?

Quote: (02-08-2011 02:54 PM)Chameleon Wrote:  

Yeah any info on La Libertad surf scene and good towns to visit as well. I was thinking Suchitoto myself. I've got a trip Mar 3-13 coming up.

where ya going?

El Salvador?

Quote: (02-07-2011 10:57 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Overall he said San Salvador was the best kept secret in CA.

Interesting. I live right next door (Honduras) to El Salvador, and if you're intel is good I might have to check it out for myself.

Anyone know what time of the year is best to hit El Salvador? Also what places where great for sightseing, day game and night-game?

So what's the word Honduras right now? I plan on hitting up your neck of the woods also on short trips. Yeah my intel is tight on ES. My buddy and I go back to swooping girls in Mexico from over a decade ago.

El Salvador?

Its pretty good, the nightlife here in Tegucigalpa is really great. Although you need to do some search if you want some variety. The women here are super beautiful and hot in my opinion.

El Salvador?

Quote: (02-09-2011 10:53 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Its pretty good, the nightlife here in Tegucigalpa is really great. Although you need to do some search if you want some variety. The women here are super beautiful and hot in my opinion.

Bust out a data sheet on Tegucigalpa Fret! Im sure ill hit this place up in the near future...

El Salvador?

Quote: (02-07-2011 10:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

@young_money- My boy gave me some great data on San Salvador. Security is an issue. Don't let strangers jump into the cab w/ you. And DON'T TAKE THE BUSES!! The drug element is moving in pretty hard and are using the local gangs as muscle. Google bus killings San Salvador. Either him or one of his crew pulled two strippers out of a strip club one night. For 2K a month you can live like a king, and roll with the "elite" status. Girls will show up the these clubs and pretend their rich once a month. The rest of the time you'll find them in the lower status bars. For some reason a lot of the girls told him they were from Colombia. Not sure why. Infrastructure is good as well as the food.

Getting a visa seems pretty easy as well as a work permit. Getting a job at a call center would generate some income. Due to the stigma from previous wars tourism isn't real big down there, at least for Westerners. Salvis speak a lot of slang that he said took some getting used to. Overall he said San Salvador was the best kept secret in CA.

Thanks for the info. San Salvador is on my list for early May. Round trip flights are half as expensive if I land in Guatemala City (GUA) instead of San Salvador (SAL). Its only 108 miles between the two, so I'm considering taking a bus. Any word on safety traveling on a bus like the one below. It looks legit and is only $17 from Guatemala City to San Salvador and then $15 on to Tegucigalpa, if decide to check out Honduras.

"From Guatemala City the Ticabus (http://www.ticabus.com) runs all the way to Panama City, connecting through all the capitals in between: San Salvador, Tegucigalpa, Managua, and San Jose. You can break it down into different legs or make the whole journey straight through with a couple of overnight stops in the capitals."

Anyone taken this bus route before?

El Salvador?

@Dash Global - I'll be flying into San Salvador and heading to El Sunzal by La Libertad and staying with Baja Adventures surf camp for five days. After that Im planning to roam a bit. Ill probably check out Suchitoto (inland up in the mountains) or Ilobasco (about 45 mins northwest of San Salvador). Both are artistic centers and I'm gonna look at a possible import scheme.

My buddies are from ES and backed up the bus tip. Not a deal breaker but the police are putting pressure on open gang displays. You might not get mugged now but those Maras are extorting the bus driver giving you a ride and it might be pay up time. Cabs are recommended and its a small country so unless your budget is super tight they should be feasible.

I thought there were a couple surfers on this board...any tips on international surfing? What are the attitudes toward foreigners?

El Salvador?

Quote: (02-10-2011 02:08 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2011 10:53 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Bust out a data sheet on Tegucigalpa Fret! Im sure ill hit this place up in the near future...

Good idea Dash. I will bust out one this week most likely or later at night if I have time. There are still many places which I'm in the process of checking out, and others that are still pending, I wanna gather lots of solid intel.

For gaming intel on the new places I'm going to need to fly solo (which I'm not very used to) since most of my friends are pussies and only like going to the same place everytime.