rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Joao Pessoa data sheet

I'm new to this forum so i will give you a little background. Im a mid 30's hispanic american from new york (mother was from ecuador) 6 ft tall, speak spanish perfectly and portuguese pretty well. Physically i look somewhere in between mix and roosh in terms of skin tone and pysical shape. For financial andl business reasons, i have been living in Ecuador for the last 5 years but have tried to go to Colombia and now to Brazil as often as I can. Will contribute with other data sheets in the future. But i'll start with where i am now: Joao Pesso, Brazil.

City background: Joao Pessoa or "Jampa" as they say here is a city in the northeast of Brazil with a population of 900,000 people ..1.5 hours north (by car) of Recife and 8 hours south of Fortaleza. It has many nice clean beaches in and out of the city and is considered the 2nd greenest city in the world after Paris.

Food: Very little variety in terms of foreign food. I cant find a mexican place here. And the chinese food is mediocre. However, i like eating at self service brazilian restaurants where you can pick and pay by the kilo. This is typical all over Brazil.

Transportation: Logistically this is the best city in Brazil. The vast majority of the city can be reached by a single bus ($1.50 per ride) or you can take a bus to the main terminal and switch to whatever other line without paying again. I almost never have to use taxis and this is great because like in the rest of brazil they are damn expensive. Setting up dates by the beach or at any shopping mall is easy because nothing is that far away from where a girl lives... like in Sao Paulo, Rio, Recife, Belo Horizonte.

Living: There are several apartment buildings by the main beach in Tambua and Cabo Branco that rent daily, weekly or monthly to tourists. I have a furnished 1 bedroom that costs about 900 dollars per months. Also there are several pousadas by the beach in Tambau. Get a place by the beach and invite girls for a drink or a swim by the beach.

Girls: IMO it has the nicest looking girls in the Northeast of Brazil. Reason: There is more of a European white mix here than in Recife, Fortaleza, Belen, Bahia etc. However, it is still the NE so this is not a Floripa and you wont see that many 8+s like in Minas Gerais or Victoria.

Game: This is a city for those who like Day Game and using the Internet. Knowing conversational Portuguese is crucial for both since almost noone speaks conversational english. The beach in Tambau, Bessa, Cabo Branco are optimal for day gaming especially on weekends. Taking a bus is a goldmine as every single ride i have taken there is usually at least one cutie sitting alone. UFPB(universide federal de paraiba) which is in the middle of the city has alot of hotties who are curious and friendly with gringos.
Nightgame is mediocre. The main bar/music area is by the beach in Tambau. Sunday night through Wed is dead for picking girls up at bars or clubs. Thurs-Sat i recommend a bar called John People in Tambau as it always gets full. Also Fellinis in Cabo Branco. Though here social circle rules and there are almost no hot girls who are not with a group or a man. This is more of a laid back type of city where the key is setting up dates in bars(through day game and internet) by the beach and walking distance from your pad. The girls in the northeast are less conservative than the south of brazil so first or 2nd date bangs are the norm(assuming your game is decent and she likes you). Under 23 girls can be bit flaky here with foreigners so i would stick to 24-29.

Overview: Jampa has relatively few tourists so gringos stand out a bit more. There is almost no p4p scene here so the girls are laid back and approachable. I would put it among the top 3 second tier cities in Brazil. Like most of Brazil portuguese is a must. Though if your blond tall and blue eyed you could probably get by with basic portuguese. Everyone here thinks im brazilian so for latinos or darker guys you have to put in the effort to get results(portuguese skills, day game, internet).

Joao Pessoa data sheet

I love Jampa, but consider Natal a much better city for game: better looking girls and larger population.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (09-20-2011 01:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Everyone here thinks im brazilian so for latinos or darker guys you have to put in the effort to get results(portuguese skills, day game, internet).

Yeah, I got the same thing in Brazil when I went to Salvador. Everyone there thought I was Brazilian, and speaking Portuguese would work "against" me as I had to work harder even though I was still a foreigner.

Funny how these cities "work" for latin (non-white) guys in Brazil, but have the opposite effect in latin (spanish speaking) countries where it works in your favor. When I went to Argentina, the Argie girls loved my hispanic suntan, Caribbean look as they are almost all white; garotas do Brasil made me work for that piece of ass big time!

Welcome to the forum choce!

Mixx

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (09-20-2011 02:59 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I love Jampa, but consider Natal a much better city for game: better looking girls and larger population.
population in natal is a bit larger.....difference of 300,000 more or less. but if you are a gringo who knows some portuguese and will stay for 2 or 3 months max it doesnt matter. its in your interest to go where there are few gringo tourist douchebags and no p4p. in that jampa wins hands down. in terms of girls' looks i also liked natal but would just say that our differing opinion is based on a matter of personal taste, i imagine, since there isnt really that much diference.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

First of all, welcome to the forum chocha! And great introductory post!
I've always heard good stuff about Jampa and it's been high on my list for Brasil and will go there when I return there. Just one question: how is the safety issue there?
Also, you mentioned BH, are you familiar with it? If yes, would be awesome to have a current up to date data sheet on BH as that's the # 1 place I'll go when I return to Terra Brasilis.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Also, you mentioned BH, are you familiar with it? If yes, would be awesome to have a current up to date data sheet on BH as that's the # 1 place I'll go when I return to Terra Brasilis.

Yes i recommend Belo Horizonte. Was there last year for 6 weeks. Will post a BH data sheet soon. Both Joao Pessoa and BH are in my top 3 2nd tier brazilian cities and are cities where some portugues is a must. Which one you should choose would depend on your objectives. If you want to be banging as many different chicks as possible in a 4-8 weeks stint then choose Jampa. Quality is solid. Logistics and the personality of NE brazilian girls are on your side.
Mineiras on the other hand (18-26 are tough to bed). They are more conservative though they love to kiss real fast (which to them doesn't really mean much). I banged 6 mineiras and 5 of those required 3 or more dates. So if you plan on living in BH for more than 3 months i would pick it because the talent pool is as good as it gets in any major brazilian city and they outnumber the men. Then waiting a bit to land 7's or 8's is no big deal.
[/quote]As far as the security situation its quite similar in both cities. They are relatively safe compared to cities like Rio, Sao Paulo, Recife, Fortaleza, Brasilia. Though, if you are blond haired and blue eyed gotta be more careful. The only 2 gringos i met in BH where 2 young white guys (on separate occasions) who had been robbed in the city center and were asking for help.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

What is the demographics of Natal and Joao Pessoa? In regards to the women? Mostly mulato? black? ect?

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (09-21-2011 10:36 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

What is the demographics of Natal and Joao Pessoa? In regards to the women? Mostly mulato? black? ect?

According to Wikipedia:
1. The racial makeup of the Joao Pessoa was 45.72% White, 38.72% Pardo Brown (Multiracial), 2.77% Black, 0.25% Asian or Amerindian.
2 The racial makeup of Natal was 48.38% Brown (Multiracial), 46.99% White, 3.65% Black, 0.30% Asian or Amerindian.
3.The last PNAD (National Household Sample Survey) census revealed in Rio de Janeiro the following percentage: 6,152,000 White people (53.43%), 4,039,000 Brown (Multiracial) people (35.08%), 1,274,000 Black people (11.6%), 20,000 Asian people (0.18%), 16,000 Amerindian people (0.14%)
4, Belo Horizonte 2,344,000 Brown (Multiracial) people (46.38%), 2,098,000 White people (41.51%), 581,000 Black people (11.50%), 14,000 Asian people (0.27%), 14,000 Amerindian people (0.27%).

This is a somewhat accurate representation of what you see on the streets.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

I like the look of Natal's demographics! Def the first northern coastal city im visiting in Brazil

Some of the beaches around there look dope!

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Thanks man on confirming what I knew about BH but am curious to know more about Jampa. Looking forward for the BH extensive data sheet man.

Quote: (09-21-2011 10:07 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes i recommend Belo Horizonte. Was there last year for 6 weeks. Will post a BH data sheet soon. Both Joao Pessoa and BH are in my top 3 2nd tier brazilian cities and are cities where some portugues is a must. Which one you should choose would depend on your objectives. If you want to be banging as many different chicks as possible in a 4-8 weeks stint then choose Jampa. Quality is solid. Logistics and the personality of NE brazilian girls are on your side.
Mineiras on the other hand (18-26 are tough to bed). They are more conservative though they love to kiss real fast (which to them doesn't really mean much). I banged 6 mineiras and 5 of those required 3 or more dates. So if you plan on living in BH for more than 3 months i would pick it because the talent pool is as good as it gets in any major brazilian city and they outnumber the men. Then waiting a bit to land 7's or 8's is no big deal.
As far as the security situation its quite similar in both cities. They are relatively safe compared to cities like Rio, Sao Paulo, Recife, Fortaleza, Brasilia. Though, if you are blond haired and blue eyed gotta be more careful. The only 2 gringos i met in BH where 2 young white guys (on separate occasions) who had been robbed in the city center and were asking for help.

[/quote]

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Btw, Chocha,
have you been to Belem and São Luis? Would love to hear about your experiences there and if possible a run down/data sheet about those lesser mentioned cities in North Brasil but which can be a goldmine. My portuguese is fluent so lingo not a problem for me. I'm also curious to see posts on cities such as Goiania, Cuiaba from guys with first hand experiences. These are places I keep on hearing a lot of praises from my brasileiro friends.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

If you speak no Portugese, how would you do in a city like Joao Pessoa --- would it be manageable if you find the right girls?

Joao Pessoa data sheet

deleted post.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-10-2012 07:45 PM)Staros Wrote:  

If you speak no Portugese, how would you do in a city like Joao Pessoa --- would it be manageable if you find the right girls?

You would still do pretty well if you speak some spanish or italian.....which brazilians can understand quite well. And since northeastern brazilian girls are friendly and open, alot of them would be patient with you. Gringos are still quite a novelty in Joao Pessoa. Though, if all you can speak is english, your pool of available women goes down in JP since so few can really understand it. So if all you know is english, go to Natal (more touristy) where you have way more Paulistas, girls from the south and chicks visiting from Europe.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Thanks for the write-up Chochemonger! I almost went there but decided instead to go to Manaus. The only problems I had with Manaus really was there was no beach/too hot, and the girls were overall pretty dark. It sounds like JP is #1 for my next trip to Brazil in 2014!

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-11-2012 10:54 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Thanks for the write-up Chochemonger! I almost went there but decided instead to go to Manaus. The only problems I had with Manaus really was there was no beach/too hot, and the girls were overall pretty dark. It sounds like JP is #1 for my next trip to Brazil in 2014!

Yes, Joao Pessoa is definitely in the top 3 2nd tier cities in Brazil. The quality of the girls is as good or better than any other Northeastern Brazilian city. Plus, the logistics, climate, beaches and the relative lack of tourists makes it alot easier to get laid than most brazilian cities. Just dont forget to brush up on your portuguese or if thats not possible, your spanish, so you can take advantage of as many opportunities as possible with online, university, beach, mall and park game. You will have plenty of female company to occupy your time. Finally, most of the girls complain about the local men so that always helps.
I like both cities alot, but just to give you guys a point of reference, in Belo Horizonte I banged 6 different girls in 2 months, with alot of effort, while in JP I ravaged 15 girls in the same time period, in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-11-2012 08:31 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2012 10:54 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Yes, Joao Pessoa is definitely in the top 3 2nd tier cities in Brazil. The quality of the girls is as good or better than any other Northeastern Brazilian city. Plus, the logistics, climate, beaches and the relative lack of tourists makes it alot easier to get laid than most brazilian cities. Just dont forget to brush up on your portuguese or if thats not possible, your spanish, so you can take advantage of as many opportunities as possible with online, university, beach, mall and park game. You will have plenty of female company to occupy your time. Finally, most of the girls complain about the local men so that always helps.
I like both cities alot, but just to give you guys a point of reference, in Belo Horizonte I banged 6 different girls in 2 months, with alot of effort, while in JP I ravaged 15 girls in the same time period, in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Pretty good numbers....were none of the girls worth a second go or more connection??

How do you rate yourself looks wise 1 to 10?

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Choche,

How was the quality of the bangs in BH vs. Joao Pessoa?

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get 8's in Joao Pessoa without having a social circle and only staying for 6 weeks.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

i have been living in Ecuador for the last 5 years

datasheet por favor

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-12-2012 07:06 AM)Lief Wrote:  

Choche,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get 8's in Joao Pessoa without having a social circle and only staying for 6 weeks.

There are more 8 and 9s in Belo Horizonte for sure. But they are really tough to crack and Mineiro men offer a much higher level of competition than brazilian men from the Northeast.
I would say I´m at Rooshs level lookwise but a bit more latino looking. In Joao Pessoa, I had more girls compliment my looks and body than in Belo Horizonte and of course one or 2nd night stands were alot easier. I only had 1 mineira girl who put out on the 2nd date....the rest took 3 or 4 dates. If you are just staying 6 weeks definitely do Joao Pessoa or Natal over more southern brazilian cities. Most of my bangs in JP were 6s or 7s with the occasional 8...but i was very happy because there were never really any dry spells like in Belo Horizonte.
Though, if you stay in Brazil for more than 3 or 4 months and if you are a patient man, BH will ultimately yield some really good results.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-12-2012 08:14 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

i have been living in Ecuador for the last 5 years

datasheet por favor

Yes redneck punk a data sheet on Ecuador will definitely be on the way soon. I have not written one because I really cant recommend this country with regards to the culture and women. But a comparison with Brazil and especially Colombia, will give forum members a valuable perspective on South American differences. Though I am grateful that here in Quito my real estate business has gone well and now i have enough passive income to travel and live comfortably abroad...that is why im going to SE Asia for 4 months in February, heading to Poland in September and returning to Brazil and Colombia in 2013.

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (01-12-2012 10:38 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2012 07:06 AM)Lief Wrote:  

Choche,

There are more 8 and 9s in Belo Horizonte for sure. But they are really tough to crack and Mineiro men offer a much higher level of competition than brazilian men from the Northeast.
I would say I´m at Rooshs level lookwise but a bit more latino looking. In Joao Pessoa, I had more girls compliment my looks and body than in Belo Horizonte and of course one or 2nd night stands were alot easier. I only had 1 mineira girl who put out on the 2nd date....the rest took 3 or 4 dates. If you are just staying 6 weeks definitely do Joao Pessoa or Natal over more southern brazilian cities. Most of my bangs in JP were 6s or 7s with the occasional 8...but i was very happy because there were never really any dry spells like in Belo Horizonte.

Though, if you stay in Brazil for more than 3 or 4 months and if you are a patient man, BH will ultimately yield some really good results.

I've received some PM's about cultural differences in Brazil ; Making a co-relation to America , imagine that Minas Gerais is a Republican/Conservative state , very family oriented and church goer(specially in smaller towns) but the girls are lovely and hot,
and they also love to take care of a man, cook etc. But you need some time to get in their paints

BH as the capital is more cosmopolitan and liberal , but you still get a portion of the conservative culture.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Joao Pessoa data sheet

I have two uncles that married Mineiras , both are still married with the same women,

while my other uncle married 2 Nordestinas and 1 Carioca, failing in all 3 attempts of marriage lol.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Joao Pessoa data sheet

How about Belem and Sao Luis? ever been there?

Joao Pessoa data sheet

Quote: (06-02-2012 02:36 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

How about Belem and Sao Luis? ever been there?

Rurik, Joao Pessoa has better quality and is a bigger city so you would have more opportunities and the beaches are better.
The only debate is whether to choose betweenNatal or JP. Belem intigued me alot but it doesnt have the beaches at the level of JP orNatal. But you cant go wrong in the NE of Brazil, if you have some portuguese,then life seems similar to SE Asia and so does the banging levels. Except that that the cost of living has gotten way high in Brazil.