rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru Trip Report

Peru Trip Report

Outdated

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Outdated.

Peru Trip Report

Very nice report... it was a nice trip down memory lane. You even got the coco and cuy squeezed in there.

I also didn't take the inca trail and a lot of other gringos got on my case about it ("you should have done it"). I just don't care for 4 days of hiking. [Image: smile.gif]

Peru Trip Report

Cool! Did you come across anything related to Sendero Luminoso?

Peru Trip Report

Quote: (09-14-2008 06:48 PM)Steve Lurkel Wrote:  

Cool! Did you come across anything related to Sendero Luminoso?

No, nothing. But I only visited Peru for a week and did not get to know or see much of the country. I did see a policeman dropkick some vagrant while in a taxi driving back to the airport...

Peru Trip Report

[Image: n849505173_3420358_3605.jpg]

These chics are pretty hot. Are there lots of Peruvian girls that look like that? The girl on the left almost looks Indian(India not Incan).

Great writeup! I really need to make it to S. America. I don't think I'd be brave enough to eat microwaved fish that's been sitting around awhile in S. America, or even in the U.S. for that matter!

Peru Trip Report

Quote: (09-15-2008 02:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

These chics are pretty hot. Are there lots of Peruvian girls that look like that? The girl on the left almost looks Indian(India not Incan).

While those girls may not be really Peruvian looking, they are the type of girls you can expect to meet as a foreigner (ie upper middle class girls who go to discotheques). But really, avoid Peru if you are going just for the women. I can name a bunch more countries with far better looking women.

Peru Trip Report

^^^ point taken. But man, I'd love to bang those two for days.

Peru Trip Report

Well, i'll put you in contact with them if you ever get down to Lima [Image: smile.gif]

Peru Trip Report

Damn nice, the girl in pink has a nice ass, and nice face. Did you get to hit that?

Hablas Espanol? Share some tips on openers to a Latin girl. I really want to do south America sometime soon, in more ways than one.

Peru Trip Report

Quote: (09-15-2008 10:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Damn nice, the girl in pink has a nice ass, and nice face. Did you get to hit that?

Hablas Espanol? Share some tips on openers to a Latin girl. I really want to do south America sometime soon, in more ways than one.

Na, not her.

I really did not do well until the end of Brazil since I was a big puss for a lot of the time. I mean, I did alright but I never really initiated anything myself until Brazil.

I was really successful asking situational questions. For instance, "Why are they playing so much American music in the clubs here" or "why is there a huge party in the street tonight. Is it like this every friday night?"

Those questions basically showed that I was a foreigner and once they know that the rest is pretty easy.

Peru Trip Report

Yeah peruvian girls more closely resemble native americans in your high school history textbook. The whiter ones are cuter thanks to spanish ancestry.

Peru Trip Report

Quote: (09-15-2008 11:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah peruvian girls more closely resemble native americans in your high school history textbook. The whiter ones are cuter thanks to spanish ancestry.

I agree for the most part, but that dark skin girl in the photo is obviously of native ancestry and she's damn cute. But I'm questioning whether she's full Peruvian, because I swear she looks like E. Indian or Pakistani or something, I could be wrong.

Peru Trip Report

Quote: (09-15-2008 10:37 PM)jmb Wrote:  

Well, i'll put you in contact with them if you ever get down to Lima [Image: smile.gif]

In the meantime, you can enjoy another photo of them.

[Image: girz607.jpg]

Lol. Can you put me in contact with them?

I am Cusco right now but I am going back to Lima next week.

Any other recommnedations on Cusco nightlife / places to game?

Peru Trip Report

btw they name the street after http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BApac_Amaru_II not 2Pac.

Peru Trip Report

Peru last July/August yes, I am finally posting my reflections and fell quickly in love with the landscape..

Peru Trip Report

I'm moving to Cuzco in January for at least a year. I've read a bunch of the threads about it and I'm excited. My question is that it seems like a small sized city. My job is pretty sensitive and I wonder if you can get a reputation womanizing. Can you just go for it, or would a girlfriend for Cuzco and traveling around be better doing more one night things, or something in between?

Also, something practical. My spanish is pretty elemental. Any suggestions for getting as prepared as possible before I leave?