rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kherson Ukraine - Data sheet

Used Neil Skywalker standard.

City Overview :
Kherson considered as one of the foreign marriage cities in Ukraine, many come here to find a bride, there are several agencies and it is 2nd if not even 3rd tiered city in the Ukraine.

Girls :
As everywhere in Ukraine many hot chicks around, especially in the clubs.
Most of them skinny and white, not many blondes, a few have Asian influence.

Sight seeing :
Not much. Few museums and cathedral that you can skip.

Lodging :
Best option is to rent an apartment, preferably near the center (Suvorova st. or Svobody Square), cost is about 30-50$, see some links, usually the apartments looks like the pictures but what they dont tell you is that the entrances to the buildings are usually dark and look awful.
http://khersonrent.com/
http://www.khersonlowprices.com/
(used the 2nd one)

Day game spots :
I would say the "shopping mall" (Ukraine standard) in the center near Svobody square, busy cafes/ restaurants- the local cheap ones as many girls would be there.

Nightlife spots :
"Amigo" in island (Oblast) is good in weekend with many hot chicks which are less approachable.
"Chocolate" near the center, had a great make out with 9-9.5 super hot 19 years old red head.
"Smack", near the train station is good almost everyday, it is a bit rougher with many village girls. Very cheap also. Every day make outs with hot young chicks, they have slow dance every half an hour which make things easier.

Ease of approaching :
Most clubs are 60/40 or even 70/30 girls/guys. Many guys leave the city to search for better job or becoming seamen (long trips abroad) which leave many girls lonely.
In Kherson and in Ukraine in general you can easily approach and get interest from hot girls, even though SNL is rare and you have to invest time in order to get her to bed.
Many of them are poor getting 150-200$ monthly salary and live in poor houses so money is an issue but they also aware of the sex tourism to Ukraine and don't wish to be part of that (Besides the working girls- details down)
In cities like Odessa and Kiev some upper class girls would not even talk to a foreigner cause they think they all care about sex.

Prices and other stuff :
All mostly very cheap, there are some western restaurants with higher prices, I don't see any reason to visit there. local food is good enough.
Night sleeping train to Kiev is 12$ for 12 hours ride. Local beer at "Smack" is 1.2$, local big bottle of Champagne/Vodka is 12$ there.

Logistics :
Center is walk able, though for the clubs you will need taxi, you must bargain to get the local prices 3-7$ per ride for up to 1-4 miles.
Language barrier was a bit of an issue, girls up to 21-22 years old speaks better English than older ones.

Safety :
Felt safe. Many streets are dark at night, better have a flashlight with you.

Online gaming:
love.mail.ru - good source, many girls there. use G. translate.
vk.com - good source, you can search by language and by status: "actively searching" - better than "single"
couchsurfing.com - quite a waste of time, used it also for Odessa, those that you will meet would be the least attractive and the least ones to get a score with.

Paid options:
Not much in Kherson but in Odessa you can get really hot girls for 50-75$ per hour, an example:
http://love.mail.ru/lepina-katya/?afolde...94&#closed

Overall pros and cons :
Pros:
Tons of hot chicks which your foreign status still affecting them, I have never been to a city which every night I have make outs with such hotties. Cheap city.
Cons:
Not easy place for sex, need to invest a couple of dates, better do some online pipe lining, had success with that.
Not much to do during day time other than sit in Cafe and try to pick up a girl there or with your laptop online.

Final thoughts:
Good place to get a bride, many good girls there.
One thing I would do different is rent a car and visit the villages around, many hotties hidden there which do not come to the clubs.
Many contacts I have done via VK or love.mail.ru could not come to the city, with a car I would have been more flexible.

Quote:Quote:

Most clubs are 60/40 or even 70/30 girls/guys.

[Image: badger.gif]

Yeah the ratios in Kharkiv were also great like this. For Kharkiv, the ratio was especially good early in the night and on weekends.

Quote: (10-27-2011 11:31 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Ease of approaching :
Most clubs are 60/40 or even 70/30 girls/guys. Many guys leave the city to search for better job or becoming seamen (long trips abroad) which leave many girls lonely.
In Kherson and in Ukraine in general you can easily approach and get interest from hot girls, even though SNL is rare and you have to invest time in order to get her to bed.

Tons of hot chicks which your foreign status still affecting them, I have never been to a city which every night I have make outs with such hotties.

Quote: (10-27-2011 12:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Most clubs are 60/40 or even 70/30 girls/guys.

Quote: (10-27-2011 02:56 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2011 11:31 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Ease of approaching :

Tons of hot chicks which your foreign status still affecting them, I have never been to a city which every night I have make outs with such hotties.

Ukrainian girls being easy to approach is contrary to most reports from guys that have been to Ukraine. Might want to expand on your approach.

And make-outs every night...I did not see any of this at all. Even from guys that had success in Ukraine (a handful), I haven't heard of this. Might want to expand on how you got to this point as well.

Don't mean to be in your grill, it's just that Ukraine is unique territory. You need every edge you can get...thanks.

I have seen those reports in the forum but I got other reports from friends which been there and had similar and even better experience than me.
You should go to 2nd or 3rd tier cities like Kherson rather than Odessa or Kiev (Which was actually quite ok also).
You should dress elegant to the clubs, sit in a table an order a big bottle of some sort - to show you are upper class.
Usually in the start of the evening girls would be harder and show you a cold shoulder but as night goes own, drinks are pouring and atmosphere is happier those same girls would be eager to hook up with you.

For the make outs, the one in the chocolate club, saw her dancing with friends and just started to talk to her, she was student 19 YO, slender with super cute face and was happy to chat in English, we drunk,and dance (some close bodies) and so own and after an hour or so she was ready for kissing, then later a bit more but in the end just a phone number.
The one in the Smack which I also attach here her photo she is on the left with her blond friend. (photo on the stairs), the story was like that, it was late and I actually headed back to the flat while a group of 5-6 girls and 1 guy stopped me and actually forced me to sit with them, they were celebrating something and all worked on the same job.
So I talked to all of them especially to that girl, when there was slow dance she refused to dance so I asked another hot friend of her which was happy with that, I even tried to kiss that friend in the end of dance but she refused. Then after heading back to the table I come to say goodbye to my girl (which before provided me her contact details) and the kiss on the cheek for goodbye suddenly become 3 minutes long french kiss!
My guess she did not wish to "lose" me to her friend.
We continue to make out until she had to go back with her friends to the village. The next day I was already on the train to Kiev...

Local talent photos:
[Image: attachment.jpg3444]   
[Image: attachment.jpg3445]   
[Image: attachment.jpg3446]   

Nice. Too bad English is a problem again [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (10-28-2011 08:12 AM)Marco Wrote:  

You should dress elegant to the clubs, sit in a table an order a big bottle of some sort - to show you are upper class.

Ya, I think this is the safe, tried and true method in Russia/Ukraine and the Balkans, especially in super clubs.

Quote: (10-28-2011 12:20 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Ya, I think this is the safe, tried and true method in Russia/Ukraine and the Balkans, especially in super clubs.

Even if you are on your own? The only place I have seen a guy sitting alone with a bottle in Toronto is at a strip club.

Quote: (10-28-2011 12:23 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2011 12:20 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Even if you are on your own? The only place I have seen a guy sitting alone with a bottle in Toronto is at a strip club.

I think you can get girls to your table fairly easily. Clubs seem to exhibit a class system out here. VIP is upper class, the regular table area is upper middle class, and the bar/pit are commoners. Where you are in these clubs reflects status.

And in some of these clubs, the table areas are not pricey. The onus will be on you to invite girls to your table, but that's why you need to look the part.

English is a bit of an issue as the older ages hardly speak, but note all younger girls can speak descent English, all girls in this post I was able to communicate nicely.
I was mostly with my wing, in some cases when we split up I did not take a table, still I was able to get the girls attention. Once I do have a conversation with the girl I will invite her to a table and order drinks for us.

Quote: (10-29-2011 01:01 PM)Marco Wrote:  

English is a bit of an issue as the older ages hardly speak, but note all younger girls can speak descent English, all girls in this post I was able to communicate nicely.
I was mostly with my wing, in some cases when we split up I did not take a table, still I was able to get the girls attention. Once I do have a conversation with the girl I will invite her to a table and order drinks for us.

This wasn't my experience. I think 15% of the younger girls spoke English. I think Entropy4 stated 10%. In the clubs, it seemed more like 25-30%.

I agree with 15%-25% as well. For obvious reasons, its higher in Kiev, Kharkiv and Odessa.
To be honest, more or less, the name of the game is "Find the English Speaker", just as mentioned in 'St. Petersburg Trip Report' :-)

You all missing the point and focus too much on language-
When you go to a bar/club of younger age, up to 21-23 it is 80% English speaking... no really a language issue.
Add to that that the girls this ages are in their prime and they don't mind or even prefer a 30+ year old western guy and it means you can get the top girls of the country!
This does not mean they are easy, do not be mistaken by this. They would like to check if you are serious before they spread their legs, you have to invest some dates.
That's why I summarize Ukraine as a good place to bring a bride home, if you have one week of travel and wish to have fun and easy sex- go elsewhere like Thailand.

Quote: (10-31-2011 08:26 AM)Marco Wrote:  

When you go to a bar/club of younger age, up to 21-23 it is 80% English speaking... no really a language issue.
Add to that that the girls this ages are in their prime and they don't mind or even prefer a 30+ year old western guy and it means you can get the top girls of the country!
This does not mean they are easy, do not be mistaken by this. They would like to check if you are serious before they spread their legs, you have to invest some dates.
That's why I summarize Ukraine as a good place to bring a bride home, if you have one week of travel and wish to have fun and easy sex- go elsewhere like Thailand.

When I was in Kharkov, I didn't talk to girls older than 23 in appearance, so my percentages are based on that data set.

I have a friend who lived in Kiev for two years. The guys I rolled with in Kharkov lived there for 3 mths. Ami5 was there for a couple months. Entropy4 for a month I believe. These are guys that have reported the low English speaking percentages for that age bracket.

Perhaps English is more popular Kherson, I don't know. In that case, everyone needs to drop what they are doing and go there right now. Seriously.

Quote: (10-31-2011 08:51 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

In that case, everyone needs to drop what they are doing and go there right now. Seriously.

If I was not working and have other duties then that what I would have done [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-31-2011 08:51 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2011 08:26 AM)Marco Wrote:  

When I was in Kharkov, I didn't talk to girls older than 23 in appearance, so my percentages are based on that data set.

I have a friend who lived in Kiev for two years. The guys I rolled with in Kharkov lived there for 3 mths. Ami5 was there for a couple months. Entropy4 for a month I believe. These are guys that have reported the low English speaking percentages for that age bracket.

Perhaps English is more popular Kherson, I don't know. In that case, everyone needs to drop what they are doing and go there right now. Seriously.
I've partied in Kherson, and liked the place. I'd say only about 15% or less spoke English.

In Kherson right now, will update.

Damn, got to learn Russian....