rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Helsingborg, Sweden

City Overview :
- First let’s put up a list of the largest Swedish cities and where they fit in the tier model with regard to both size and mentality.

Tier 1: Stockholm
Tier 2: Gothenburg, Malmö, Uppsala (barely, makes it on the high student population alone but only during the semesters)
Tier 3: Helsingborg, Västerås, Örebro, Linköping
Honorable mention: Umeå + The high coast

Now, being a tier 3 city you might wonder why I’m bothering putting up a data sheet for this backwater with a population of 130.000 peeps to begin with. Helsingborg has for long been one of my jealously guarded gems. An unassuming place in the south of Sweden with no major student population. Come here in the autumn or winter and you’d find a nice old-Europe style town with many photogenic moments but nothing special with regards to recruiting talent. Oh sure, you have your usual high percentage of sexually liberated hummus-dieting blondes that like to keep your gender roles and relation in balance by being the one that holds on to the bed headboard… but there’s just not enough of them to warrant a trip here at those times of the year. I’m writing this with mostly an American audience in mind since you make up a majority of the posters here.

The great leveler however, is the Swedish summer which transforms this place to a beast. A city-by-the-beach reminiscent of Barcelona or Rio (though evidently on a smaller scale) the sun fills this place up to the brim with young talent. It will still be a place to go for the connoisseur of the Scandinavian model, but is one of the absolute best places for capturing these specimens in their natural habitat.

With that said, this data sheet assumes you’re visiting June-Aug. Come at any other time and you’ll find the action has died down.

Girls : I don’t do 1-10 ratings. This site gives a fair view of the talent out on the nightclubs, the photographer is crappy but he has definitely selected people from all tiers: http://helsingborg.nojesnytt.se/mingelbilder.html However, after reading this data sheet you’ll know not to trust your recruiting to the nightlife. Check out the vids at the bottom for a better idea of the talent in the streets.

Lodging : This is undoubtedly the tough part. It can be difficult getting a reasonably priced flat for week rent during the summer. Expect to pay at least $400-$500 for a week. If you can get a flat in the inner city you will have a tremendous advantage when setting up pre-gaming parties (förfest) for the night. Most local and vacationing girls will be staying outside of the inner city and if the opportunity to pre-game (which is almost something of a Swedish tradition) just within walking distance from the nightclubs arises the girls will be lining up at your door.
Best place for finding flats for rent in Sweden is http://www.blocket.se

You could get away with staying at a hostel, just don’t mention it when recruiting talent and try to close/isolate to her place. Personally I say hostels will kill your game but for a budget backpacker just stopping by it could be an option for a few days to sample the city.
An easy solution that’s still better than hostels are Camping cabins. Usually a small cabin equipped with a couple of beds and a small stove (though toilet/shower is usually communal) they offer the privacy you need to effectively isolate. http://www.nordiccamping.se has the scoop on this.

Sight seeing :
- As Helsingborg is one of the oldest cities in Sweden there’s lots and lots of old architecture to be found. The remaining tower of the city’s fortress Kärnan was raised in 1310 and is a piece of history in itself. There’s lots and lots of beautiful scenery just inland should you be able to drag yourself away from the coast which is littered with long fine grain sand beaches. For references the sand is finer than what is usually found on the Spanish Med coast and along the Croatian coast. You won’t come here to sight see though, it is at best a short diversion on a day when your groin is raw, swollen and needs a break.

Day game : This is where it’s at. During the days the boardwalk/beach and park along the coastline is filled to the brim with babes of all ages in tiny two pieces – where one of said two pieces is frequently neglected. You can start opening top tier talent at one end of the beach and not have time to reach the other end before dinner if you keep it up.

Since most people reading this are non-Swedes I would advice you to just throw out some innocent chatter (opinion openers, directions etc) and just Swedes are generally curious about foreigners, especially exotic ones like latinos so give them a chance to ask about you before transitioning to making plans. Pre-partying is a notional pastime in Sweden and a very safe, and accepted way to meet up later the very same day – no strings attached, not a cent forked out. As mentioned earlier if you have a central apartment or room you’re dead set at this stage, it makes you a magnet for pre-parties. Some proficiency with beach game is definitely needed if you want to escalate earlier. During one of my first trips to this place I meet a hot young fashion store attendant that I got into the water with within 20 minutes and was fingering below the water surface while I was talking to her casually above (for appearances).

Nightlife spots : A great deal of clubs are located along the shoreline. Don’t expect anything but shallow hit music though – house and hip hop is non-existant.

Ease of approaching : As with all of Sweden there are no language barriers to speak of if you can communicate in English. Anyone above the age of 14 will be able to have a fairly intricate discussion with you. This does not include anyone that looks like an immigrant, all bets are off there. The girls you’ll find in Helsingborg are unlike Gbg or Stockholm almost exclusively Swedish. You might encounter some Danish girls but these are few and far between.

As mentioned in the GBG data sheet Swedes are somewhat reserved which may manifest itself as a somewhat jerkish behavior particular among girls when approached out in clubs. This is in my opinion a defense mechanism. In the summers however this tends to drop remarkably. Even more so during the days. If you do experience it, as a foreigner you shouldn’t hesitate to call them on it and they will most likely drop the tone (and guard). Swedish guys don’t get off that easy. Pretty much everything said in the GBG data sheet with regard to girls and approach goes for Helsingborg as well.

Prices and other stuff : This has been covered in great detail elsewhere on the forum. Sweden is EXPENSIVE, alcohol in bars and clubs will drain your wallet faster than any golddigger. Try to get hooch into your system when pre-gaming if you need it. One notable exception I will mention. Swedish prepaid Sim cards are very cheap compared to most other westerns countries. For 250 SEK ($40) you’ll get a Comviq, 3 or Telia SIM that will last you well beyond a week unless you’re a serious phone addict, incl data traffic.

Logistics : Helsingborg as with most Swedish cities has very well-developed mass transit network.

Overall pros and cons :
Pros : World class level talent. Per capita the Helsingborg beach will edge out Copacabana, Barceloneta and South Beach with regard to sheer quality talent showing skin.
Backwater – no competition during the day time.
Cons : As with all of Sweden – expensive.
Not much to do apart from enjoying the sun and gaming.

Images/videos:
[Image: jhue2u231qif3inorfcdfdfjh.jpg]

King-size pic.

The vid below really shows of the concentration of people along the boardwalk/beachwalk.

Travel guide:
http://abc4trip.eu/helsingborg-sweden

As the now seemingly absent G would say. The rest is up to you…

Great datasheet Vicious.
This place definitely needs checking out.
I love Swedish Summers, my was spent in Stockholm - I'd just flown in direct from Miami and although I'm already quite dark, I was VERY dark when I arrived.
I was immediately gob-smacked by the beautiful Swedish sunshine and how "naked" the Swedish Girls get as soon as the sun rises. Girls wearing tiny little mini-skirts and dresses in heels.
Then we went to Cafe Opera, my favourite place, which is off the scale for 9/10's etc.
Great datasheet I will be back Sweden.. [Image: smile.gif]
This was Jen, one of my Swedish Flags. [Image: blush.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Oooh man.....I better get there with my darkest tan ever! Thanks for the tip Layercake.

+1 Vicious! I don't blame you for holding out on this spot, sounds like pussytopia in the summers there. I highly prefer 3rd tier hide-out for the summer, than tier 1 spots like Croatia, Barcelona, Ibiza for the summer.

Mixx

There isnt a single top 40 or techno/house club?!? wtf

Quote: (12-13-2011 12:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Oooh man.....I better get there with my darkest tan ever! Thanks for the tip Layercake.
Mixx

Mixx

Problem?

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Helsingborg is a pretty cool city with a ton of hot girls. Like the rest of Sweden, it's expensive as hell. I only hung there for a day, but this info pretty much goes along with what I observed. Great work Vicious.

Quote: (12-13-2011 12:34 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx

Problem?

huh? [Image: huh.gif]

Mixx

Mixx

Problem?

Mixx is saying that since they like tanned dudes he needs to roll there with a slick tan for the ladies. I think....

Great info, I'll be in Copenhagen next summer. Might make time for a field-trip to Helsingborg, +1

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:06 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx

Problem?

Mixx is saying that since they like tanned dudes he needs to roll there with a slick tan for the ladies. I think....

Yup. that's what I'm saying, but it seems LC received it differently. [Image: huh.gif]

Mixx

@Vicious,

I notice that wiki lists the sex ratio in Sweden to be 103 males for every 100 females (worst than USA), is this normally an issue when going out and seeing a huge amt of sausage parties everywhere?

mixx

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Vicious,

I notice that wiki lists the sex ratio in Sweden to be 103 males for every 100 females (worst than USA), is this normally an issue when going out and seeing a huge amt of sausage parties everywhere?

mixx

Vicious - thanks again for uncovering a gem, alot of us won't make it there but I will sure try. How far is this place from Stockholm?

Mixx my brother. Don't read stats or any other nonsense about ratio etc's. There will be more than enough talent to please you, the amount of hot girls you see walking around solo in Stockholm is silly. Just head to MIA airport and book your trip to Stockholm for the spring/summer.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

rudebwoy - Say 4 hours by train, so you'll need to plan it as a side trip. And hey! Stop promoting Stockholm, I'm trying to boost other parts of the country here... :-p

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Vicious,

mixx

That ratio is probably true, but you can't make anything of such a stat in isolation. Take into account the obesity figures for Swe (around 5-10%) compared to the US for example (30-35%) it means that a far larger percentage of women passing the boner test are available. Personally I've never considered the sex ratio at all.

Thanks for the datasheet. I plan to spend at least 3-4 weeks in Sweden this year in the summer. I might consider spending a week here.

Vicious - no probs man! Maybe next year I will make it to your town, while all the "tourists" are in Stockholm.lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Mixx
[/quote]

Mixx

Problem?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I might have misread it but to me Mixx sounded like he was being a sarcastic [Image: tard.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Great Job! Thanks!

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:08 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Well I might have misread it but to me Mixx sounded like he was being a sarcastic [Image: tard.gif]

WWWuuuutttt???

You might have misread? No Cake, you did misread. Dash was able to interpret exactly what I meant, why didn't you? I even thank you for the tip, how is this being sarcastic tard?

Chill out, and stop being so sensitive - I actually enjoy your posts (especially about Belgrade) and reports, and look forward to more.

PM me if something remains unclear, no need to hijack this thread with petty misunderstandings.

Mixx

+1 from me Vicious.

I may have to rekindle my love for Swedes and Sweden. It seems one summer was not enough when gems like this are for the taking.

I may genuinely have a contender for my plans next summer.

I gotta side with Mixx here, I didn't catch any sarcasm in there either...doesn't need to escalate tho...excellent data sheet here Vicious and Layer very nice flag bro!

Great Data sheet +1, I still need my Swedish flag and might give it a try next summer.

Plus props for using my standard data sheet.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-13-2011 06:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:08 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

WWWuuuutttt???

You might have misread? No Cake, you did misread. Dash was able to interpret exactly what I meant, why didn't you? I even thank you for the tip, how is this being sarcastic tard?

Chill out, and stop being so sensitive - I actually enjoy your posts (especially about Belgrade) and reports, and look forward to more.

PM me if something remains unclear, no need to hijack this thread with petty misunderstandings.

Mixx

Mixx

I don't have a problem with you, your reply (to me only) about the tan sounded sarcastic and pointless. If you didn't meant it in that context then I apologise. [Image: smile.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Excellent write-up vicious. Unfortunately your reports are a tease. Sweden is too rich for my blood. And my beach game sucks. It takes too much radiation for my Irish skin to brown, so I stay away from the beach scene these days. [Image: confused.gif] Good luck to the rest of the crew though. Helsingborg looks mad pimp.

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:48 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

City Overview :
- First let’s put up a list of the largest Swedish cities and where they fit in the tier model with regard to both size and mentality.

Tier 1: Stockholm
Tier 2: Gothenburg, Malmö, Uppsala (barely, makes it on the high student population alone but only during the semesters)
Tier 3: Helsingborg, Västerås, Örebro, Linköping
Honorable mention: Umeå + The high coast

Now, being a tier 3 city you might wonder why I’m bothering putting up a data sheet for this backwater with a population of 130.000 peeps to begin with. Helsingborg has for long been one of my jealously guarded gems. An unassuming place in the south of Sweden with no major student population. Come here in the autumn or winter and you’d find a nice old-Europe style town with many photogenic moments but nothing special with regards to recruiting talent. Oh sure, you have your usual high percentage of sexually liberated hummus-dieting blondes that like to keep your gender roles and relation in balance by being the one that holds on to the bed headboard… but there’s just not enough of them to warrant a trip here at those times of the year. I’m writing this with mostly an American audience in mind since you make up a majority of the posters here.

The great leveler however, is the Swedish summer which transforms this place to a beast. A city-by-the-beach reminiscent of Barcelona or Rio (though evidently on a smaller scale) the sun fills this place up to the brim with young talent. It will still be a place to go for the connoisseur of the Scandinavian model, but is one of the absolute best places for capturing these specimens in their natural habitat.

With that said, this data sheet assumes you’re visiting June-Aug. Come at any other time and you’ll find the action has died down.

Girls : I don’t do 1-10 ratings. This site gives a fair view of the talent out on the nightclubs, the photographer is crappy but he has definitely selected people from all tiers: http://helsingborg.nojesnytt.se/mingelbilder.html However, after reading this data sheet you’ll know not to trust your recruiting to the nightlife. Check out the vids at the bottom for a better idea of the talent in the streets.

Lodging : This is undoubtedly the tough part. It can be difficult getting a reasonably priced flat for week rent during the summer. Expect to pay at least $400-$500 for a week. If you can get a flat in the inner city you will have a tremendous advantage when setting up pre-gaming parties (förfest) for the night. Most local and vacationing girls will be staying outside of the inner city and if the opportunity to pre-game (which is almost something of a Swedish tradition) just within walking distance from the nightclubs arises the girls will be lining up at your door.
Best place for finding flats for rent in Sweden is http://www.blocket.se

You could get away with staying at a hostel, just don’t mention it when recruiting talent and try to close/isolate to her place. Personally I say hostels will kill your game but for a budget backpacker just stopping by it could be an option for a few days to sample the city.
An easy solution that’s still better than hostels are Camping cabins. Usually a small cabin equipped with a couple of beds and a small stove (though toilet/shower is usually communal) they offer the privacy you need to effectively isolate. http://www.nordiccamping.se has the scoop on this.

Sight seeing :
- As Helsingborg is one of the oldest cities in Sweden there’s lots and lots of old architecture to be found. The remaining tower of the city’s fortress Kärnan was raised in 1310 and is a piece of history in itself. There’s lots and lots of beautiful scenery just inland should you be able to drag yourself away from the coast which is littered with long fine grain sand beaches. For references the sand is finer than what is usually found on the Spanish Med coast and along the Croatian coast. You won’t come here to sight see though, it is at best a short diversion on a day when your groin is raw, swollen and needs a break.

Day game : This is where it’s at. During the days the boardwalk/beach and park along the coastline is filled to the brim with babes of all ages in tiny two pieces – where one of said two pieces is frequently neglected. You can start opening top tier talent at one end of the beach and not have time to reach the other end before dinner if you keep it up.

Since most people reading this are non-Swedes I would advice you to just throw out some innocent chatter (opinion openers, directions etc) and just Swedes are generally curious about foreigners, especially exotic ones like latinos so give them a chance to ask about you before transitioning to making plans. Pre-partying is a notional pastime in Sweden and a very safe, and accepted way to meet up later the very same day – no strings attached, not a cent forked out. As mentioned earlier if you have a central apartment or room you’re dead set at this stage, it makes you a magnet for pre-parties. Some proficiency with beach game is definitely needed if you want to escalate earlier. During one of my first trips to this place I meet a hot young fashion store attendant that I got into the water with within 20 minutes and was fingering below the water surface while I was talking to her casually above (for appearances).

Nightlife spots : A great deal of clubs are located along the shoreline. Don’t expect anything but shallow hit music though – house and hip hop is non-existant.

Ease of approaching : As with all of Sweden there are no language barriers to speak of if you can communicate in English. Anyone above the age of 14 will be able to have a fairly intricate discussion with you. This does not include anyone that looks like an immigrant, all bets are off there. The girls you’ll find in Helsingborg are unlike Gbg or Stockholm almost exclusively Swedish. You might encounter some Danish girls but these are few and far between.

As mentioned in the GBG data sheet Swedes are somewhat reserved which may manifest itself as a somewhat jerkish behavior particular among girls when approached out in clubs. This is in my opinion a defense mechanism. In the summers however this tends to drop remarkably. Even more so during the days. If you do experience it, as a foreigner you shouldn’t hesitate to call them on it and they will most likely drop the tone (and guard). Swedish guys don’t get off that easy. Pretty much everything said in the GBG data sheet with regard to girls and approach goes for Helsingborg as well.

Prices and other stuff : This has been covered in great detail elsewhere on the forum. Sweden is EXPENSIVE, alcohol in bars and clubs will drain your wallet faster than any golddigger. Try to get hooch into your system when pre-gaming if you need it. One notable exception I will mention. Swedish prepaid Sim cards are very cheap compared to most other westerns countries. For 250 SEK ($40) you’ll get a Comviq, 3 or Telia SIM that will last you well beyond a week unless you’re a serious phone addict, incl data traffic.

Logistics : Helsingborg as with most Swedish cities has very well-developed mass transit network.

Overall pros and cons :
Pros : World class level talent. Per capita the Helsingborg beach will edge out Copacabana, Barceloneta and South Beach with regard to sheer quality talent showing skin.
Backwater – no competition during the day time.
Cons : As with all of Sweden – expensive.
Not much to do apart from enjoying the sun and gaming.

Images/videos:
[Image: jhue2u231qif3inorfcdfdfjh.jpg]

King-size pic.

The vid below really shows of the concentration of people along the boardwalk/beachwalk.

Travel guide:
http://abc4trip.eu/helsingborg-sweden

As the now seemingly absent G would say. The rest is up to you…

Great date sheet! Do you know of any English websites or does any of the websites you mentioned have a way to change their font to english? My Swedish is a little rusty these days! lol. I would like to check out their flat pricing, as well as the proximity to the beach. $400-$500 a week didn't sound that bad to me, since I'd only be there a week anyway.

Quote: (12-14-2011 04:11 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Great date sheet! Do you know of any English websites or does any of the websites you mentioned have a way to change their font to english? My Swedish is a little rusty these days! lol. I would like to check out their flat pricing, as well as the proximity to the beach. $400-$500 a week didn't sound that bad to me, since I'd only be there a week anyway.

Google translate has a feature that will translate entire websites.