rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dublin

Dublin

Just wondering have any of you partied in Dublin before? I'm heading there on an over night trip and would like some advice on clubs bars and generally were to find the best looking woman.

I'm from the north of Ireland, so I figured it can't be that much different as far as how to pick women up, tho my game does need work. But that's for another time and place.

Thanks in advance!

Dublin

Quote: (08-07-2009 03:08 PM)Stevie Wrote:  

Just wondering have any of you partied in Dublin before? I'm heading there on an over night trip and would like some advice on clubs bars and generally were to find the best looking woman.

I went to Dublin a few months ago. Fun town. The only real suggestion I can give you is to go to Temple Bar and look for the venue with the most people in it. I went to a dance club somewhere in Temple Bar that was completely packed with girls, but I have no idea what it was called. But you can't really go wrong in Temple Bar.

Where are you staying?

Dublin

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I stayed at the Jury Inn, which was just across the road from temple bar.

I didnt relise that temple bar was the name of the area where all the bars are located as opposed to an actual bar. Tho i found it a great opener asking women to draw me maps to it lol.

All in all it was a good trip with a few k-close and #-close. No f-close which was bad times but it was still a fun trip overall.

Dublin

I've been to Dublin. It was okay the last time I went.