rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Madrid?

Madrid?

Will be there for a week including weekend. Would be happy to hear some recommendations on nightlife, day game spots as well some good tips on the local girls.
I do speak Spanish a bit. There is hardly any info on the forum.

Madrid?

I've been to Madrid with a friend 6 yrs ago, so I don't remeber much of specific nightlife venues.What I can say is that day game near Calle Gran via , parks etc. When I was there some girls would approach me to give me party flyers and I also got called to a private party in apartment once.There were always some activity near cafés and "cool" stores and galleries.
But I was too young(18) and was on a super tight budget,so I wonder if the scene in Madrid stills the same.At least for me it was day game all the way.
Hands down the best place I've been in Europe , I liked it more than Barcelona.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Madrid?

Quote: (01-03-2012 10:18 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Will be there for a week including weekend. Would be happy to hear some recommendations on nightlife, day game spots as well some good tips on the local girls.
I do speak Spanish a bit. There is hardly any info on the forum.

Plaza Sol is where it's at for day game and night spots. Also, check out Plaza Espana for nightlife. Madrileñas are thin, stylish, and attractive in that Penelope Cruz kind of way. There are women from all over Latin America who live in Madrid as well (especially Dominicanas). I see you having better luck with those chicks over a native Spaniard from Madrid. As many guys here will attest, those chicks are HARD.

Madrid?

If you had to compare Madrid to Barcelona and Paris, which would you say has the better quality and quantity of women?

Madrid?

Quote: (01-03-2012 02:00 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

If you had to compare Madrid to Barcelona and Paris, which would you say has the better quality and quantity of women?

Personally, though Barcelona is my favorite city of the bunch, I'm going to have to go with Paris. I really love chicks who have a sense of style and sophistication and Parisians have that game locked down. They also have femininity, which I also love.

Madrid?

Quote: (01-03-2012 02:14 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Personally, though Barcelona is my favorite city of the bunch, I'm going to have to go with Paris. I really love chicks who have a sense of style and sophistication and Parisians have that game locked down. They also have femininity, which I also love.
Have you been to Milan? If so, what are your thoughts on the women there?

Madrid?

Quote: (01-03-2012 02:34 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2012 02:14 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Have you been to Milan? If so, what are your thoughts on the women there?
I've been to Rome. My boy said Milan was overrated, but those who have been can share their knowledge.

Madrid?

Let's start with day game:
Retiro Park, Plaza del Sol, Museo del Prado(and around others Museums in general): You'll hit the tourists
Serrano Street and around the Salamanca District: You'll hit the locals
Fuencarral Street on weekends for hitting on all kind of crowds
And I highly recommend you to go to La Latina on sundays afternoon since it's the best day game session you'll ever experienced.

Nightlife
During nightlife, you can find different kind of girls depending where you go out:
Erasmus chicks, chicks with alternative style (that is, not the typical posh girl), latinas and then the posh girls

For meeting Erasmus chicks I would recommend you to go to Plaza del Sol, Huertas, Plaza Santa Ana and Malasaña
Clubs: Joy Eslava, PACHA
and all the bars in Huertas district

For meeting alternative style chicks:
Malasaña, Calle Hortaleza, Alonso Martinez, Gran Via (although this can be tricky by night and avoid C/ montera), and of course La Latina.
Clubs: Junco, 69 Petalos, Shoko

For meeting locals :
Gabana: my favourite although last time I went crowd was younger than usual. But always packed with HBs
Liberata
Fortuny (New owner hired models)
Musée
Try Alberto Alcocer Street, Salamanca District and around Santiago Bernabeu

Clubs with Latinas:
Garamond and New Garamond (new is better), Kudeta
But most of them are in all the salsa bars around Plaza del Sol.

Bars I like: Tomate, Whitby, Eccola, Areia, Castellana DF

Restaurants I like: Lateral (very good spot, try the one in Velazquez or the one in Plaza Santa Ana), Tomate, La cesta.

Finally, if you stay on sunday night, try Serrano 41, you have hip hop session. Usually lot of chicks and very good music (if you like hip hop of course but in Madrid it's the only spot I know putting this)

Here are the main places, of course there are much more but for a short stay I would hit these.

Hope it helps
Enjoy

Madrid?

Be sure to check out the Bernabeu stadium if you're going.

Madrid?

I have only met one girl from Spain, and I got the flag in one night, but is this the norm - easy Spain girls DTF? Mind you she was about a 6.5 in looks, nothing to brag about, I just wanted my flag.

MIxx

Madrid?

Quote: (01-04-2012 12:22 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I have only met one girl from Spain, and I got the flag in one night, but is this the norm - easy Spain girls DTF? Mind you she was about a 6.5 in looks, nothing to brag about, I just wanted my flag.

MIxx

I saw lots of good looking girls in Madrid when I was there 6 yrs ago.Not sure if it stays that way

Madrid?

Quote: (01-04-2012 12:50 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I saw lots of good looking girls in Madrid when I was there 6 yrs ago.Not sure if it stays that way

Yes it's still that way, lot of good looking girls.

I love spanish style especially girls from the south (Andalousia) with light tanned skin. But if you are more into blond girls, this is not the right place.

The ones who are DTF are not the posh/conservatives ones and it takes way too much time and effort to get the bang. Lot of spanish chicks I met here are influenced by their parents religious views, way too strict (you don't bang before marriage).

So if you want DTF girls, pick Latinas, less conservative girls or Erasmus...

Madrid?

MIxx

Mixx,

I would say that is not the norm at all.

Especially when you are in Spain (I assume they would be easier while traveling).

I have probably spent 14-16 months of my life in Spain (2 months this summer at the topless beaches, what up?) so I think I can give a decent critique.

Most I have swooped have been a multiple escalation style swoop. ie

1. Meet them
2. Roll with them and kiss
3. Kissing maybe shaker
4. Blower
5. Swoop

Still fun though.

Madrid?

Quote: (01-04-2012 02:48 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

MIxx

Mixx,

I would say that is not the norm at all.

Especially when you are in Spain (I assume they would be easier while traveling).

I have probably spent 14-16 months of my life in Spain (2 months this summer at the topless beaches, what up?) so I think I can give a decent critique.

Most I have swooped have been a multiple escalation style swoop. ie

1. Meet them
2. Roll with them and kiss
3. Kissing maybe shaker
4. Blower
5. Swoop

Still fun though.

I was missing G Manifesto's posts here. Where were you bro?

Madrid?

I lived in Barcelona for 6 months. I spent a few weeks in Madrid and I have to say that if i could turn back time, I would live in Madrid instead.
People in Madrid were much more receptive towards me.
People in barcelona speak a lot of catalan . I went to Spain to improve my Spanish and it was frusterating when I couldn't understand lots of conversations going on around me because they were speaking another language.
This also made it harder to approach girls.
And the biggest nightclubs in Madrid are Kapital and Joy. They are touristy but the locals come here as well. Especially Saturdays at Kapital. I always found a girl to hook up with at Kapital.
Mingle with the locals. They have codes or special cards they enter into the machines to get drinks 50% off. If I didn't meet the locals, my tab would've been $60 nights I went big in Madrid but instead I usually spent about $30

Madrid?

Thanks all, especially Julio, I will check those spots.

Madrid?

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:46 PM)Sly Wrote:  

I lived in Barcelona for 6 months. I spent a few weeks in Madrid and I have to say that if i could turn back time, I would live in Madrid instead.
People in Madrid were much more receptive towards me.
People in barcelona speak a lot of catalan . I went to Spain to improve my Spanish and it was frusterating when I couldn't understand lots of conversations going on around me because they were speaking another language.
This also made it harder to approach girls.
And the biggest nightclubs in Madrid are Kapital and Joy. They are touristy but the locals come here as well. Especially Saturdays at Kapital. I always found a girl to hook up with at Kapital.
Mingle with the locals. They have codes or special cards they enter into the machines to get drinks 50% off. If I didn't meet the locals, my tab would've been $60 nights I went big in Madrid but instead I usually spent about $30

my friend has just arrived home from living in Spain for a year. he said exactly same thing..

Madrid and Valencia has hotter girls that are also easier than Barcelona. he said the women in madrid and valencia were incredible.

Madrid?

Quote: (01-09-2012 10:20 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Thanks all, especially Julio, I will check those spots.

Marco, my last advice for you is to use this internet page:

Los 5 Mejores

It's in spanish but you'll find all the places.
Afterwork places: http://www.loscincomejores.com/category/...glamuroso/
Clubs: http://www.loscincomejores.com/category/...xclusivas/

And you can find much more on this page [Image: smile.gif]

Madrid?

I have nothing to add to what Julio26 said, he sums it up quite well. I only have to say that, if you have enough time, try to spend one or two nights in Salamanca. It's the city where Spanish chicks are easier to pull (lots of guys say it, not only me). It's a university place and there are more girls than boys. You have also lots of monuments.

About what Mixx said, while Spanish girls are prude like all Mediterraneans (maybe because these are gossip countries), it's also true that they become quite slutty when they're abroad (like all Mediterranean girls also).

Madrid?

I lived in Spain for just over a year back '05, and I spent almost all of my time in andalucia, so take this as more general info than specific advice on madrid.

first off, the best way to start a night was always with a botellon. this basically just means a giant outdoor drinking circle where everyone brings their own booze and has a good time getting liquored up before hitting the clubs (nightlife in spain gets started very very late). In my experience they were very communal and open and a great place to meet girls. One of my best memories was going to a botellon in granada with easily 400+ people and leaving an hour later with a beautiful valenciana. I don't know if the police have cracked down at all, but if not it should be relatively easy to find a good one in Madrid, just swing by some of the major plazas starting around 9pm or so.

as for daygame, julio26 is spot on. the parque del buen retiro - outside of being a really cool spot in and of itself - is a great place to wander around and open cute girls, assuming the weather's decent. Ditto with the Plaza del Sol. I never actually attempted any daygame there, but I can definitely attest to the quality and quantity of women who flow through.

Finally, juilo26 didn't mention this, and in fairness it can be kinda cheesy, but Kapital might be worth a look. It's a gigantic club (6+ floors?) packed with steam, go-go dancers, and the like. The entrance fee is pretty steep, but both times I went it was filled with sexy young girls and I managed to hook up with a cute one fairly easily. I speak fluent spanish but it wasn't really necessary, you just need some dance game. My only advice would be to dress well and pregame a bit, because drink prices were through the roof.

hope that helps.

Madrid?

Nice info about Madrid.

I am going to be spending the whole saturday in Madrid. I am particularly interested in gaming dominicanas. What is the best barrio to day game dominicanas in Madrid?

I am planning to hit plaza de sol but im not too sure if i will see many dominicanas there.

Madrid?

Pitt,

That's a tough one because I don't often meet Dominicanas, the few I met were in clubs and they were all pros [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyway, the dominican barrio is Cuatro Caminos, but this place has really nothing special...I wouldn't spend my only day in Madrid there.

I'd rather try Sol and the Retiro Park. This week-end will be hot and sunny so I guess the Retiro Park will be full of hoes sunbathing.

By night, the best spot are Salsa bars you can find close to Sol or the clubs I mentionned but beware of pros [Image: smile.gif]

Good luck

Quote: (05-23-2012 03:48 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Nice info about Madrid.

I am going to be spending the whole saturday in Madrid. I am particularly interested in gaming dominicanas. What is the best barrio to day game dominicanas in Madrid?

I am planning to hit plaza de sol but im not too sure if i will see many dominicanas there.

Madrid?

Julio thanks once again for the tips.

I just spent the day in Madrid, i liked the food and friendliness of people but in terms of women it aint my shit. I didnt even see enough hot black chicks to game, i thought the south american presence in Madrid was very strong, i guess i was wrong ( although you see some south americans but not lots of hot south american women to game)

Anyway, Madrid aint for me.

Madrid?

I'm moving to Madrid in the Fall. I’m looking for the best area of the city to live. I’d like to live in an area similar to Adams Morgan in DC, but hopefully with more attractive girls. By that, I mean someplace with lots of bars and clubs within walking distance, a younger crowd, and proximity to the metro. I’d like to spend less than 1000 euros per month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Madrid?

I don't know Adams Morgan in DC but try:
Salamanca
North of Alonso Martinez
Chamberi
Close to Plaza Colon
Avoid Chueca it's the gay barrio.

Quote: (06-30-2012 02:34 PM)Nom_De_Guerre Wrote:  

I'm moving to Madrid in the Fall. I’m looking for the best area of the city to live. I’d like to live in an area similar to Adams Morgan in DC, but hopefully with more attractive girls. By that, I mean someplace with lots of bars and clubs within walking distance, a younger crowd, and proximity to the metro. I’d like to spend less than 1000 euros per month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.