rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania?

Romania?

Anyone been to Romania? (or Hungary)

[Image: celia.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aEnz7zPlo

Been watching some of their music videos and the girls are cute, kinda remind me of Russian ones with their vibe/style. Hopefully they're not as bitchy as them though.

Romania?

Bucharest should be bombed. It is unfriendly, polluted and ugly. But Romania is a diverse and vast country, the other cities are charming and the same goes for the girls. As always, avoid the touristy places and head to the university towns, like iatch or timisoara. I also heard the beach is cool, never been there tho.

About the youtube video... that music sucks ass, and it contaminates the whole Balkans. I try to escape it every day. Seeing that would not make me want to go over there.

Romania?

The forum has very little on Romania so far, except Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. Where are all the dracula's among us? A new territory is waiting to be opened up...

I heard the overall quality is pretty good. Check out this hot girl:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...709&type=1

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Romania?

I liked Romania a lot. If I ever wanted to take a break from my FSU travels it would be up there in my choice of where to go instead. Some stunners there and in my experience friendly girls and not the hardest to pull either. I loved Brasov especially,cheap skiing and plenty of nice women in town in the evening to game. Your FB photo of the girl though is not the norm,would be up in the top 1% of girls there. Lots of brunettes,some nice big titties on them too if that is your thing. I didn't rate the quality as high as in Slavic lands but it's down to personal taste. You could do worse then rent an apartment for a month or two over in a Romanian town. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Romania?

I threw up a data sheet on Bucharest when I was less experienced as a poster and it sucked. I suppose I'll provide more info on it as it's requested.

Family dude is right. Bucharest is a shithole. I've seen some shitholes in my time, but Bucharest might take the cake in terms of fuckedupedness. Gypsies will try to steal jewelry and sunglasses off your face. Power will go out intermittently. People are cold and couldn't give a shit about helping you. You must watch out for the open holes and construction sites in the city that you can literally fall into. There are plenty of dirt roads. The food will suck. Your luggage or passport will try to be stolen at the airport if you're not careful. I knew I was entering a unique shithole when I entered customs and there were signs posted all over intimating that you can no longer bribe customs officials.

Nonetheless, you MUST go to Bucharest. The women are the most beautiful in the world. The clubs are outrageously good. Living like a baller in Bucharest means bottle service and going home with models every night. Having a decent amount of money will allow you to see some amazing things in Bucharest.

Before you go, I highly recommend learning about the history of Romania. Ceausescu was a fascinating dictator with the way he governed his people. Watch some YouTube videos about it. Even more fascinating, was that his fall in 1989 was televised. There are state TV clips on YouTube that show people openly protesting him in the streets during one of his speeches at the end of his reign. The videos also capture his "trial" and subsequent execution.

His trial and execution on TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8YiIBER9zw

4 Days before his execution, his last speech with open protests against him in the street: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk

Romania?

I just took a phone number from a very good looking Romanian girl.Let's see what happens.Generally it was very easy.

Romania?

I figured not all threads are indexed in the general Travel List. This one, for instance, is pretty good:

The Romania Thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8441-p...#pid124077

For convenience, here are some more important threads on the subject (included in the Travel list)

Data Sheets: Bucharest
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8431.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5360.html

Romanian Conquests http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5005.html
Poland vs Romania : http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7210.h...ht=romania

For sure, there is still a lot of work to do regards Romania, compared to other EE countries that have been covered. I'd encourage Romania travels to pull a data sheet, especially second and third tier cities.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Romania?

Bucharest is not a shit hole and you are exaggerating. I will throw up my Bucharest datasheet once i move back there in a few weeks.

Romania?

Quote: (08-23-2012 05:10 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

Bucharest is not a shit hole and you are exaggerating. I will throw up my Bucharest datasheet once i move back there in a few weeks.

I say what I see. I found it to be a shithole, but fascinating. I had nothing but a wonderful time in Bucharest. I find Bangkok to be a shithole, but I love it. I love Bucharest too. Just to compare, what other cities have you been to that you'd compare Bucharest to?

Additionally, what in my assessment of
Bucharest could you say IS NOT true?

Romania?

Well how about we start with your assessment that in Bucharest you can "go home with models every night"?

Romania?

Quote: (08-24-2012 12:24 AM)Innuendo Wrote:  

Well how about we start with your assessment that in Bucharest you can "go home with models every night"?

Dont doubt how hot Romanian girls are. But when i was there, I got the impression that they were similar to Spanish, Italian or Greek girls. Alot of eye candy, but you wont be sticking your pecker in them that frequently.

Romania?

Quote: (08-24-2012 01:03 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2012 12:24 AM)Innuendo Wrote:  

Dont doubt how hot Romanian girls are. But when i was there, I got the impression that they were similar to Spanish, Italian or Greek girls. Alot of eye candy, but you wont be sticking your pecker in them that frequently.

It's a fair assessment. I did not live the layman's life in Bucharest. I went home with models because I was suited up in VIP with bottles leaking off my hands, living in a penthouse suite with a pretty wealthy dude.

I can give you good info about Bucharest club game, but I'm lacking with the daily grind of meeting girls.

Romania?

Listen, I lived in Bucharest for 7 years. I also lived in Bangkok for a few months. There is no way I would consider these cities shit holes.
Bucharest is a normal east-european capital, comparable to Kiev or Sofia.
I have never heard of somebody claiming gaming in Bucharest is really easy. Romania is a "social circle" kind of country and even if you broke into a good social circle, I highly doubt you would "go home with models every night". From what you tell me it seem like your buddy is paying for the girls some way or the other.

Romania?

Quote: (08-24-2012 09:39 AM)Innuendo Wrote:  

Listen, I lived in Bucharest for 7 years. I also lived in Bangkok for a few months. There is no way I would consider these cities shit holes.
Bucharest is a normal east-european capital, comparable to Kiev or Sofia.
I have never heard of somebody claiming gaming in Bucharest is really easy. Romania is a "social circle" kind of country and even if you broke into a good social circle, I highly doubt you would "go home with models every night". From what you tell me it seem like your buddy is paying for the girls some way or the other.

I'm not going to haggle over shitholes. I have not been to Kiev or Sofia so I can't compare. However, compared to Belgrade and Sarajevo, something was a little bit different about Bucharest.

Secondly, I can offer you pictures if you don't believe me on the whole bit about the models. I'm never going to post photos in a public forum but I'd be more than happy to PM them.

I've posted many accurate, fact based observations from around the globe, that have been verified by many members of this forum and the point is I don't have time to waste to post phony accounts of my travels. You don't know my friend. You don't know my social circle. You don't know my level, or his level of game for that matter.

Romania?

Well from what you're saying the only level of game you need is to "go to the VIP and get bottle service".
But nonetheless, it seems like you found your pussy paradise so good for you.

Romania?

What's up guys? I've been a casual observer of this forum for some time and just came back from Romania and wanted to report on my experiences.

Little background. I'm 36, divorced, and living the single man's mid-30ish life in suburban America. Back in my heyday, I used to be a Marine on Embassy Duty, trotting the globe and getting my fair share of women. When I got married I had settled into that lifestyle pretty well because that's what I wanted. But divorce happens. And then I found myself single and pretty much on my own. After 3 years of plodding along, I wanted to rekindle some of my younger man's energy and zeal...so I decided to take the plunge and go to Romania solo. Now, I will be upfront and say that I am not a guy who goes around plowing chicks and trying for conquests…if that’s your thing, I’m on a different path in life so to each his own.

First 2 days in country were rough...didn't meet a whole lot English-speaking Romanians...that is, ones who could carry on a conversation. However, on my 3rd day I chose to stop in a hookah spot in the Old City of Bucharest. To my delight, I came across two attractive girls sipping espresso and smoking hookah. You realize pretty quickly that if you are going to a country solo, you have to have some balls and approach girls or you won't get shit accomplished. So after some exchanges of eyes, darting this way and that, I decided to ask them if they spoke English. This simple line was the one that I used all of the time afterwards and it is easy and effective. One of the girls spoke English, the other didn't. I sat and talked to the one girl for about 3 hours and her friend encouraged her to go out with me that evening. So we ended up meeting later on...she picked me up at the flat I was renting and we went to this club called Chaboo...which was absolutely awesome...there wasn't one chick in there less than a 7...but the girl I was with was definitely a looker so I didn't stray. Anyway, we stayed until about 4 am and she dropped me off. We ended up getting together the next day for lunch and spent the whole afternoon hanging out. No sex but what I really enjoyed was her warmth and friendliness...she was a beautiful girl but what she gave me in hospitality and friendliness for an entire two days was more than nearly all American women are able to conjure up in their lifetime.

The following day I went to Sighisoara which is about a 5 hour train ride from Bucharest. A much smaller town but there is about 32,000 people and from what I was told by some guys I met there, women outnumber men…not sure why but I’ll take their word for it. Anyhow, I stayed at the Korona Hotel, which was a very cheap and excellent accommodation. The girls that worked at the Hotel were all very attractive, probably by design on the part of management. I would talk with all of them when I came to the hotel and they would spend time telling me about their lives in Romania and what their dreams were, etc. If I had really been looking to nail these girls, the fact of being a foreigner with an interest in their culture paid huge dividends with them. All I needed to really do was push the envelope and ask them to be my tour guide and they would gladly accept.

My final two days in Bucharest I ended up meeting a woman who worked for the property management company responsible for the flat I rented. She came to the flat to take my payment and we ended up hitting it off really well. I asked her out for dinner and she agreed. But first we took at walk through Herăstrău Park and talked for a couple of hours. Later we ended up again in the Old City at a nice Italian Restaurant and continued our conversation. As the evening winded down, sensing that she was really into me, I asked her back to my place but she objected…instead we went back to hers. I don’t kiss and tell but we had a great evening.

I’ll be the first you tell you that Romania is a poor country…it lacks the cleanliness and efficiency that America possesses. But the people were really awesome. I am surprised when I read other posts about the negative experiences other travelers had there. I realized two things about traveling solo in Romania: 1) you need to have an open mind about the country if you are to see it; 2) you have to have a positive attitude and not let a few people (gypsies, cab drivers who rip you off, or a few people who show indifference to you) alter your perception of your experience. Traveling solo requires some guts and a strong constitution…if you have neither, neither Romania nor any other place will seem good to you. The bottom line is that I wanted to visit Romania and I wasn’t disappointed. There were countless opportunities to talk and engage very pretty and fun girls there. Romanian girls seem stand-offish at first but they are such lovely women once they feel comfortable with you. I’m hooked.

Romania?

Quote: (11-01-2012 07:06 PM)jakester318 Wrote:  

Anyhow, I stayed at the Korona Hotel, which was a very cheap and excellent accommodation. The girls that worked at the Hotel were all very attractive, probably by design on the part of management. I would talk with all of them when I came to the hotel and they would spend time telling me about their lives in Romania and what their dreams were, etc. If I had really been looking to nail these girls, the fact of being a foreigner with an interest in their culture paid huge dividends with them.

Do not get involved with the hotel stuff if you like the place and it isn't your last day there. It is especially true in Eastern Europe since they often like the job, and they know they'd get fired if they are caught with a customer. And if you have a date/sex with her and didn't like it, you'll likely have to move out.

Romania?

Romania lacks the cleanliness and efficiency that America possesses.

So u have not been to Detroit then, and most likely heaps of other shit-hole cities in USA [Image: icon_question.gif]

Nice report all the same [Image: idea.gif]

I chat to lots of Romanian girls online, they seem to be like Italian girls, minus the bitch portion.

On the bucket list

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Romania?

...what I really enjoyed was her warmth and friendliness...she was a beautiful girl but what she gave me in hospitality and friendliness for an entire two days was more than nearly all American women are able to conjure up in their lifetime.

...... Romanian girls seem stand-offish at first but they are such lovely women once they feel comfortable with you. I’m hooked.

Well and sensitively written post that really makes palpable the appeal of the place and people. Sounds appealing for those who want LTR.

Romania?

great post jakester. Romanian girls are pretty hot, there's a bit of a problem here in London though with girls getting trafficked from Bucharest to be whores over here. Then again I'm not sure if they've chosen to do that or are forced into, romanians have got a bit of a bad reputation over here in town. I'd love to visit Bucharest though and will put it down on the list.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Romania?

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:03 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Anyhow, I stayed at the Korona Hotel, which was a very cheap and excellent accommodation. The girls that worked at the Hotel were all very attractive, probably by design on the part of management. I would talk with all of them when I came to the hotel and they would spend time telling me about their lives in Romania and what their dreams were, etc. If I had really been looking to nail these girls, the fact of being a foreigner with an interest in their culture paid huge dividends with them.

Do not get involved with the hotel stuff if you like the place and it isn't your last day there. It is especially true in Eastern Europe since they often like the job, and they know they'd get fired if they are caught with a customer. And if you have a date/sex with her and didn't like it, you'll likely have to move out.

Good points to consider.

Romania?

Quote: (11-02-2012 08:50 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

great post jakester. Romanian girls are pretty hot, there's a bit of a problem here in London though with girls getting trafficked from Bucharest to be whores over here. Then again I'm not sure if they've chosen to do that or are forced into, romanians have got a bit of a bad reputation over here in town. I'd love to visit Bucharest though and will put it down on the list.

Interesting...while I am sure some women go willingly, perhaps there is trafficking going on. A shitty reality that many young girls across the globe face.

Anyway, cheers, mate.

Romania?

Quote: (11-02-2012 02:16 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

...what I really enjoyed was her warmth and friendliness...she was a beautiful girl but what she gave me in hospitality and friendliness for an entire two days was more than nearly all American women are able to conjure up in their lifetime.

...... Romanian girls seem stand-offish at first but they are such lovely women once they feel comfortable with you. I’m hooked.

Well and sensitively written post that really makes palpable the appeal of the place and people. Sounds appealing for those who want LTR.

Absolutely...LTR would be well within reason. Let me also add that the age discrepancy hangups that American women have is non-existent with Romanian girls. What I mean is that it is perfectly acceptable to them to date a much older man; in fact, they prefer it due to his maturity and economic stability. American women have a hangup with age for some reason...they are creeped out by a 36 year old man trying to talk to a 26 year old woman.

Romania?

I'm really starting to dig Romanian girls. Eastern Europe with Latin flair. Mmmhmm.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Romania?

Greetings gents. I'm currently in Romania for the holidays, currently on Day 2 of a week long trip. I have to say that most of the negative info here hasn't been the case at all for me.

I'll wait until I'm gone to describe myself just in case any locals read the forum, but overall I'd give myself a score of a 7. Taller than average, decent build, comfortable clothing during the day, dressed very smart in the evening. Very "exotic" appearance. I've yet to see any of my kind since I arrived.

I've been getting approached and approaching like crazy since I left the airport yesterday. In the airport women were literally doing double takes, very strong eye contact, even a few smiles. On the street it varies between intense staring or they're completely oblivious. I went to a spot called Bellagio last night that was stacked with talent. Everyone was in groups but we kind of bombarded our way into them if the women were pretty enough. Got a lot of numbers, too many in fact, one girl was rather upset, guess she was watching me working.

The women....dude, these women are gorgeous. They vary from blond, blue eyes to an almost middle eastern/arabic look, all shapes and sizes. They have the typical latin flair mixed with what you would expect out of eastern europe. Incredibly sexy. Not to knock Germany (where I reside) but I don't remember the last time I saw so much talent. To top it off they're all very approachable, speak great English and are genuinely interested in talking. I do keep getting asked why I'm here,. I'm a smart ass so my reply varies from "I wanted to buy a sweater" to "Santa dropped me off for you" since today is Christmas. Being here over the holidays is a pretty good cover. It hasn't impeded anything socially either, it's actually perfect because they are all off from work and going out to celebrate later.

I have one bang in my 24 hours from Bellagio. A girl from badoo told me that place is where "all the whores and prostitutes go". I'm not quite sure what she meant, my "working girl" radar didn't go off last night. Who knows.

The only negative thing I can think of, they smoke like crazy, inside every building you can think of. Restaurants, clubs, you name it. As a non-smoker it's brutal.

Suprisingly, the guys are a total non-factor and are actually pretty cool. Met a few, very down to earth and happy to have tourists spending money. Will update as my trip progresses. Peace.