rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Georgia info?

Georgia info?

Anyone have any data on Georgia? Opportunity has come up to teach English there from Sept. to Dec. Problem is I would have zero control about where I went, it's with the government so they just place people in schools all around the country.

The largest city in Georgia is Tbilisi, the capital, with about 1.5 million people. Next largest is 200k.

Anyone have any idea about Georgian social attitudes? Would a foreigner be a rock star there? Is it so conservative that girls wouldn't bother with foreigners? Maybe just average?

Georgia info?

Talent seems pretty good:

[Image: 765136_920.jpg?cc=ANYSsVRYeyU8UqLzPd0goe...SI3j9tyNN8]
[Image: 161199_920.jpg?cc=-ZBU2U1HALE1HIitQK-rK7...gkTy5w3Xsc]
[Image: 152131_920.jpg?cc=ixCod-w48VQjmkz94jEQwB...KlfCMKkVTE]
[Image: 62557_920.jpg?cc=HSCisg4LdwMgJ7Uqy-dWx36...pC0tzD-z-E]
[Image: 196884_920.jpg?cc=cddEOA9NxE53n77XEipjm2...AUHLX5SjV0]
[Image: 953167_920.jpg?cc=x8aD8.1qCFm92wNp0Zu4CP...L5B2-WvLsI]

Georgia info?

This will be a big stop on my long hiatus. I have high hopes for it but it's hard to find anything online. It's like the land time forgot. They were big on Americans during the Bush admin. That might have been the golden era we missed. Language is gonna be about the same in any other former Soviet bloc country, especially outside Tbilisi. I spoke w/ a businessman that had been there, and spoke fluent Russian. Still though, the women are hot and not too accustomed to seeing foreigners. Shit, I hope you go and it's the holy grail of punnany.

Georgia info?

The way these girls dance, looks like they'd knock your teeth out [Image: tongue.gif]

Georgia info?

I've met a couple of very attractive Georgian girls here in the US whose families relocated here. But they were pretty conservative. Still, I bet a few months in Georgia would be great, although anything outside of Tbilisi is likely to be rather dull.

Georgia info?

My mate Gary the fish just got back from his second visit there.
The girls are amazing and up for it, but take a little work. All the chicks head to Batumi on the black sea.
He liked so much he's moving to T'bilisi next summer.

Georgia info?

I have been to Tbilisi, Georgia three or four times. I would say being an American would give you an edge - BUT

The girls are bit conservative and social scene is huge here. ONS is not common. I had few of my friends living there with normal game and they used to tell me that ONS does not happen here. So if you dont mind following up on dates then yes you definitely can score some. Very hard to see a number of girls alone in the clubs or bars or as a matter of fact a lot of people out at night - reason being people are relatively poor and city is expensive and hence they usually drink at home. Speaking English is not also very common (like every ex Russian state) yet you will find few. I am pretty sure there are a number of Americans in Georgia. Quality of girls....mm.. I would say is low, at least for me. You might find them exotic.

Day game and Social game would be your key here. For night, non direct mixed group approach would work definitely. And yes, the married or divorced (MILFs) get interested very quickly - I guess that because 'virgin' concept still exists in Georgia.

Other than this a lot of hookers and strippers there at night. I got one of the stripper's pretty interested but couldn't pull it off as I was leaving the next day.

Georgia info?

Great info MD81...finally someone who knows something about Tbilisi. Its visa policy for Americans is that Americans can stay for 365 days without a visa -- pretty awesome if I got that right. Even with this visa policy, I never heard about people going here for girls. I think I know why now.

Do you know anything about the ethnically Russian part of the country? The part where Russian troops moved in?

Georgia info?

I think they moved in everywhere [Image: smile.gif] All of the cities boarders are surrounded by Russian forces - this was last time I was there like 8 or 9 months ago. I have been to Tbilisi only (since I was going there for work) and it was pretty chill and relaxed at that time.

MD.

Georgia info?

[Image: attachment.jpg2836]   
Georgian Police (actually I believe this is Motor Vehicle Department)

Georgia info?

Hey Sonsowey, what was the verdict on heading to Georgia?

Georgia info?

Quote: (09-25-2011 11:13 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I don't know about Sonsowey, but I am DEFINITELY there come hell or high water around March 2012.

Mixx

Georgia info?

My comment has no bearing...but the georgian girls ive run into are usually hot...but hairy..like..army hair and what not.

I am the cock carousel

Georgia info?

Quote: (11-16-2011 04:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2011 11:13 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I don't know about Sonsowey, but I am DEFINITELY there come hell or high water around March 2012.

Mixx

Hey Mixx, what made you decide to pick Georgia?

Georgia info?

In case anyone is interested, my inaugural blog post is about Georgia. I went there after having a couple Georgian girls (7+) as my students. They told me I should definitely visit, so I did. The young women are beautiful. Because Georgia has a warrior culture, making friends with the men is an immense asset. This is NOT a troll post looking for blog traffic. Here is the link: http://beerandconcrete.wordpress.com/201...ia-part-1/ I speak a good bit of Georgian (for an American) and am happy to answer anyone's questions.

Also, it's a 3 part post, so there will be more!

Georgia info?

I wasn't aware Georgia was a warrior culture. That's good news, as I do well in those environments. I'm surrounded by the Georgian Army and am biding my time until hitting them up for information. I should be able to make some solid contacts through to optimize my time there. Just need the time to learn a few words and study back up on their culture.

Georgia info?

Quote: (11-28-2011 03:15 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I wasn't aware Georgia was a warrior culture. That's good news, as I do well in those environments. I'm surrounded by the Georgian Army and am biding my time until hitting them up for information. I should be able to make some solid contacts through to optimize my time there. Just need the time to learn a few words and study back up on their culture.

Their language is embedded with warrior terminology. The word for "hello" is gamarjoba, which means "victory to you." I would elaborate, but I must sleep. More to follow my blog post, definitely about warrior culture.

Georgia info?

http://www.rugeorgian.com/Society_Members.html

I'd call these average Georgian girls. I know a Georgian girl who was born and grew up there and she's very conservative, and paints a pretty conservative picture of Georgia.

Georgia info?

Quote: (11-28-2011 12:03 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

http://www.rugeorgian.com/Society_Members.html

I'd call these average Georgian girls. I know a Georgian girl who was born and grew up there and she's very conservative, and paints a pretty conservative picture of Georgia.

Yes, they're average, but walking down the street in Tbilisi, I regularly saw girls who belonged in fashion magazines.

Georgia info?

Quote: (11-17-2011 03:21 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Hey Mixx, what made you decide to pick Georgia?

Well, It's funny, but I was doing some research and found the following fun facts on Wikipedia:

Georgia Fun fact 1.

The sex ratio of Georgia from ages 15-64 is 93:100 (93 males for every 100 females) ** I don't bother with total as it includes newborn babies and old people in the equation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou..._sex_ratio

Georgia Fun Fact 2: They want Americans there!! US passport holders can stay up to 360 consecutive days on a Tourist Visa!!

I saw a video of an American nerd pounding the streets of Georgia with a video camera filming himself on the streets, and as soon as he said American to female groups, they were all over his dick practically fighting over which one is going to get to fuck him!!! This guy looked like a total dork too!

Fun Fact 3: A little about Georgian Girls: Georgia is devided in two parts- East and West. Eastern Girls are brunetts and Western girls are blondes, Georgia has a lot of redheads too [Image: smile.gif] Wooohoo!!

Any FSU country needs to be explored, and I love going to places that are far off the beaten path - I think my exotic factor there is celebrity-like =)

Besides, I'm a half Spaniard, it's in my blood to seek out new lands and conquer the local punani, just like my Spanish conquistador ancestors did in the Elizabethan era!

So, when I get to Georgia, I will seek out these FSU beauties and say "My name is Mixx Jose Miguel Fernandez Balboa De Leon....I've come to conquer you Georgian princess....now bend over."

While I'm there, I'll hit Armenia too - Their flag is the exact upside-down version of Colombia - THIS HAS TO BE A GOOD SIGN! =)

Mixx

Georgia info?

Yeah, there's a 22-year-old hottie back in Tbilisi who constantly inquires as to when I'm returning. For Westerners, Tbilisi has now what Prague had 20 years ago: streets paved with gold. I bet walking around with your passport taped to your zipper is an effective strategy (though I haven't tried it).

Georgia info?

The problem with Tbilisi is that its in Georgia. [Image: smile.gif]

Its a happy hunting ground, but you need to prep yourself for that trip. It also off the beaten track, so I would not suggest it to someone who has not already experienced a bit of EE or Russia for the most part. But its certainly not spoiled I can tell you that much, and its far more accessible now than it has ever been.

With that:

- Pipeline if you dont speak Russian
- Avoid the north
- Georgian women ARE conservative, but they dont see many tourists from western countries, it will balance itself out. It should be a non issue.
- The women are hot. This is a country that has been invaded once a week since the dawn of time. Its a melting pot, but it is gypsy.
- Age is not that big a factor
- Life is tough, many leave for Russia or EE. Play up your passport for tons of exploitative goodness.
- For some reason people think that it has a large Muslim population. This is not true. Muslims are in the north, but the troubles with Russia are historical and there is a deep seated hatred of Russian in Georgia. Georgia is Russias Taiwan.
- Tibilisi is actually not that bad a city considering, but bare in mind its very Soviet

This video is a fair representation what an average club would look like. This actually looks like some work event, but I thought it would provide an indication of what the women do look typically look like.

Georgia info?

Awesome Hooligan, I need to start pipelining.

Any specif websites, techniques you strongly feel help?

Mixx

Georgia info?

The Muslims are in the northwest in Abkhazia. These people are not Georgians. The Ossetians in the north are also not Georgians, but they are Christians. The north is beautiful, provided you stay out of South Ossetia. Svaneti and Racha are particularly beautiful and their native women are gorgeous.

Georgia info?

^^

Bengaltiger, your post does not show up because you did not close a quote correctly, make sure it is closed with a "[/quote]"

Mixx