rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ibague, Tolima data sheet

Ibague, Tolima data sheet

Even though my name says otherwise, Ibague is a great place to meet women and travel to. My knowledge of this small town in Tolima is not very deep, but i did spend over 4 months roaming the streets of this city so i have atained a some knowledge.

The women; Imo Ibague is a great place to meet freaky women, especially if you like younger girls from the ages of 16-20.
For some reason young girls in Ibague love to go after older guys. I say this because I had numerous friends that were about 20-23 years old and had girlfriends that were only about 15-17 years old. Even my uncle said that one day he was gocery shopping and some 15 year old girl was all over him, asking to go back to his place (and the dude is like 50).

A couple tips for spotting out young girls is to look at what shes wearing. If shes wearing all white scrubs shes probably studying to be a doctors assistant or something which means shes somewhere between 17-19 (for some reason there are a lot of these girls in Ibague). However if she has on a uniform with green pants, beware she is most likey in highschool so shes about 13-15 years old and that is just below the age of consent in COL so stay away.

If you guys want to know a good spot to meet college girls go to the Universidad de Ibague. Towards the back of the campus there are a shit load of small bars and stores that are usually crawling with chicks in between classes and after school.
Also there are hardly any gringos in Ibague, my entire stay I only saw one white guy, so if youre a whitey gaming chicks in Ibague should way easier.

The destinations; Ibague might not be a big city by todays standards but there are a good amount hot spots/ travel destinations.
13th street is like the downtown area. There are a few restaurants, bars and shopping centers. In the mornings there are a lot of working class girls, imo the easiest way to open is to ask directions to the nearest whatever. If youre a weed smoker 13th street is also a good place to cop bud, the easiest place to get it is in front of the library (La Biblioteca Dario Echandia ). There are always guys selling wrist bands,rings and little figuriens, just ask a couple of them for some bud and theyll get it for you. If youre white they will try to charge you extra, do not pay over 2500 pesos a gram, also if you are planning to smoke during your trip make sure to bring your own smoking utensiles, that kind of shit can get real pricey in ibague.

Another destination is la parque de musica, its a few blocks from 13th. La pargue de musica is a cool place to skate board, smoke weed or talk shit with local kids. Occasionaly there are concerts there, i never went, but I heard they are fun to go to.
As far as restaurants go, there are lots of them spread out through the city, none of which I could recomend over the next. Except this one place that sells tacos/burritos, its located in La Pola district across the street from a grocery store, once again I cant give detailed infomation on where this place is, but if you ask a local theyll help you out.
If you need to know where to find a nice hotel, go to the Hotel Internacional Casa Morales. Its a nice place with rooms at 100 dollars a night. Its right on 13th street.

Most of the bars and night clubs are located on 13th street. The only night club I know of that is not near 13th is called Chilangos. Its a cool place to dance,drink an eat bar food. The only thing I dont like about Chilangos is how loud the music is, you cant hear your self think most of the time, also the club is very small, the compacity is like 100 people. Fri,Sat and Sun the place is packed, and the ratio of girls and guys is usually good. Fyi this is the kind of place where have to dance, if you cant dance youll have a shitty time and you proabaly wont go home with a girl.

A cool mall to go to is multicentro ibague. Theres a movie theater, maybe 100 stores and an Exito (Wal-mart of COL).

Thats about all I have to say about ibague. if you got any questions hmu.