rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick Trip Data Sheet: Montego Bay

Went down to Montego Bay for a night last weekend. Overall could be a decent place if you’re into black chicks but I think they’re better places if you’re trying to bang tourists. Stayed in an all inclusive called RIU Montego Bay. Mostly families (about 70% tourists and 30%Jamaicans) but about 7 or 8 groups of different college age single girls. Most were from small town cities in the US or Canada. I got a feeling girls (not just the old ones looking to “rent a rasta” go here to bang local guys) and aren’t that interested in meeting guys from the US.

Spent a decent amount of time hanging around the pool, met a few girls. We tried to round up some to go out with us later that night but most said they were just staying at the hotel. Apparently they were all told it was too dangerous to leave the resort. One of my buddies meets some wasted girl and proceeds to finger her in the pool but eventually told him they couldn’t bang because she had an std. (On a funny side note her friend later on in the night accused us of giving her friend a roofie, I told her if we wanted to roofie someone it would be someone more attractive…haha)

Once we were done with the pool we hit up some of the other bars at the hotel and eventually left to go to the hip strip which was a big mistake. Not because it was dangerous but just lame.
We checked out supposedly the best place for Saturday night which was Margaretville. Which consisted of some tourists dudes, a few tourists girls with dudes and a lot of Jamaicans (a majority girls) There was not one group of unaccompanied female tourists here. If you’re into black girls this place would be a gold mine. They were eye fucking the shit out of us and a few even approached us( I’m pretty sure they weren’t pro’s either). They seemed very down and wanted to talk, one was trying to come back to our hotel to party with us but was just not that cute.

Eventually made it back to the hotel club /bar. Again not a great scene, bunch of people grinding/ long lines for drinks / weird lighting/(dance floor was really well lit for some reason). Most girls we approached had no interest in talking and just wanted to grind. Moves that worked here included: approaching girls dick first and proceed to start grinding with them as well as such moves as grabbing girls that walk by you and pulling them into your crotch. If you’re a dancer or like doing these things you could do well here. Anyways not much luck there and went to the after hours bar at the hotel…slim pickings but start talking to this 20-ish midwest plain white girl. She seemed down but her 2 friends were taking to these 3 local guys and kept pulling her away. Was working her for about 45 minutes and decision time rolled around she decided to go down to the beach with the locals. I was a bit confused/shocked that I lost out to those guys. 2 out of them 3 looked about 17. We walked past them later on the way back to our room and the group of 3 local guys shot up to like 10 and they were all surrounding them competing for their attention(doing handstands and other weird shit like that). I was a bit worried she was going to get Holloway-ed but not my responsibility. Overall had a decent time and some good laughs but would skip unless you are into black chicks or are a black guy. Actually if I was a black guy I would go down there and tell girls I was Jamaican but live in the US now. It fulfills there need for some strange but also might give them comfort that you’re not a full on broke local.

In terms of food and drink both were very low quality at the RIU. They didn’t even have jerk chicken… Actually had a hard time getting drunk even after drinking all day, they definitely seem to water down there drinks.

Nice report. It sounds like the white tourist girls going there to bang black dudes aren't that good looking. Did you see any fuckable ones? I've noticed this in Africa, northern Brazil, the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, Indonesia, etc... white girls going abroad to get banged by darker skinned dudes. Sometimes you even see really hot ones doing it. It's pretty interesting... and awesome.

Quote: (12-28-2011 07:14 PM)BTman Wrote:  

Went down to Montego Bay for a night last weekend. Overall could be a decent place if you’re into black chicks but I think they’re better places if you’re trying to bang tourists. Stayed in an all inclusive called RIU Montego Bay. Mostly families (about 70% tourists and 30%Jamaicans) but about 7 or 8 groups of different college age single girls. Most were from small town cities in the US or Canada. I got a feeling girls (not just the old ones looking to “rent a rasta” go here to bang local guys) and aren’t that interested in meeting guys from the US.

Spent a decent amount of time hanging around the pool, met a few girls. We tried to round up some to go out with us later that night but most said they were just staying at the hotel. Apparently they were all told it was too dangerous to leave the resort. One of my buddies meets some wasted girl and proceeds to finger her in the pool but eventually told him they couldn’t bang because she had an std. (On a funny side note her friend later on in the night accused us of giving her friend a roofie, I told her if we wanted to roofie someone it would be someone more attractive…haha)

Once we were done with the pool we hit up some of the other bars at the hotel and eventually left to go to the hip strip which was a big mistake. Not because it was dangerous but just lame.
We checked out supposedly the best place for Saturday night which was Margaretville. Which consisted of some tourists dudes, a few tourists girls with dudes and a lot of Jamaicans (a majority girls) There was not one group of unaccompanied female tourists here. If you’re into black girls this place would be a gold mine. They were eye fucking the shit out of us and a few even approached us( I’m pretty sure they weren’t pro’s either). They seemed very down and wanted to talk, one was trying to come back to our hotel to party with us but was just not that cute.

Eventually made it back to the hotel club /bar. Again not a great scene, bunch of people grinding/ long lines for drinks / weird lighting/(dance floor was really well lit for some reason). Most girls we approached had no interest in talking and just wanted to grind. Moves that worked here included: approaching girls dick first and proceed to start grinding with them as well as such moves as grabbing girls that walk by you and pulling them into your crotch. If you’re a dancer or like doing these things you could do well here. Anyways not much luck there and went to the after hours bar at the hotel…slim pickings but start talking to this 20-ish midwest plain white girl. She seemed down but her 2 friends were taking to these 3 local guys and kept pulling her away. Was working her for about 45 minutes and decision time rolled around she decided to go down to the beach with the locals. I was a bit confused/shocked that I lost out to those guys. 2 out of them 3 looked about 17. We walked past them later on the way back to our room and the group of 3 local guys shot up to like 10 and they were all surrounding them competing for their attention(doing handstands and other weird shit like that). I was a bit worried she was going to get Holloway-ed but not my responsibility. Overall had a decent time and some good laughs but would skip unless you are into black chicks or are a black guy. Actually if I was a black guy I would go down there and tell girls I was Jamaican but live in the US now. It fulfills there need for some strange but also might give them comfort that you’re not a full on broke local.

In terms of food and drink both were very low quality at the RIU. They didn’t even have jerk chicken… Actually had a hard time getting drunk even after drinking all day, they definitely seem to water down there drinks.

" Overall had a decent time and some good laughs but would skip unless you are into black chicks or are a black guy. Actually if I was a black guy I would go down there and tell girls I was Jamaican but live in the US now. It fulfills there need for some strange but also might give them comfort that you’re not a full on broke local" uuuuhhhh, how many locals did you talk to, off the resort?

As I said in my recent Jamaica thread, its not the best place to go for local girls; you go for the culture, music, food, beaches, ganja, etc. Not all tourist girls are after the local guys, some actually go for the aforementioned reasons and are DTF, especially drunk Canadians.

You're right that its no good for gaming the locals unless you're into black chicks (duh!), but you don't have to be black to game them, although definitely a minority, some Jamaican women like white men, there are even some who refuse to date local men for various reasons and chase after white guys, trust me!

Too bad you didn't spend more time off the resort, but it doesn't sound like you went there for a taste of local culture anyway, you're right, M'ville ain't nothin' special and yes there are many black people there (you're in Jamaica remember).

I know each guy is different and has different preferences, but I wouldn't be so quick to write off black girls, you know what they say, "once you go black...."

Oh ya, no one should ever pretend to be Jamaican, even if you're black, as soon as you open your mouth, they'll know you're not from there! And Jamaican women aren't desperate to leave the island, they love their country and are very proud.

The Jamaican tourism department runs ads in Canada that say "Once you go, you'll know", that statement really sums it up and is why I went there 3 times in 2011 alone and will surely be back!

Yeah I think Montego Bay is probably the weakest place to go in Jamaica, if you're going to go to Jamaica and want to party with the highest probability of getting laid than Negril is definitely the spot.

You're right a lot of white tourist women are interested in hooking up with Jamaican dudes, and Jamaican guys are incredibly aggressive and (some do have good game), so it creates a situation where tourist women gravitate towards the locals, and the locals are aggressive so you're either directly or indirectly competing with them.

I'm not particularly attracted to black women, but overall I'd say that Jamaican women are not very attractive, for example I'd say there are way hotter black women in Brazil, and even more in the U.S. Overall I say I only saw a handful of hot women over there, that I felt like "damn I'd really like to hit that." (It should be noted one was Chinese Jamaican, the other was working at a really upscale hotel restaurant "The Rockhouse" Negril, and our waiter claimed she was a former Miss Jamaica).

Oh yeah and those Jamaican chicks eye fucking you at Margaritaville were most likely "semi-pros", they are there to meet a tourist guy who will pay them (one way or another). I hate to say it, but a lot of Jamaicans are hustlers, men and women, and a lot of hustlers are scammers, so they are basically try to find a way to separate you from your money. Now that said, I am sure there are some Jamaican women who do like white guys, but I think they're most likely the minority.

Quote: (12-28-2011 08:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

You're right that its no good for gaming the locals unless you're into black chicks (duh!), but you don't have to be black to game them, although definitely a minority, some Jamaican women like white men, there are even some who refuse to date local men for various reasons and chase after white guys, trust me!

I never said you have to be black to game them. Most of the guys I was with were white (I’m not btw) and I think anyone of us could have banged a local. All I meant was in my short experience there being black seems to be a big positive for gaming female tourists. Just a tip.

Quote: (12-28-2011 08:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Too bad you didn't spend more time off the resort, but it doesn't sound like you went there for a taste of local culture anyway, you're right, M'ville ain't nothin' special and yes there are many black people there (you're in Jamaica remember).

I was only there for 24 hours so didn’t have that much time to taste the local culture like a cultural savant like yourself

OGNorCal707,
That’s a good point about the some of the girls being semi pros…though a few we talked to went to college in the US…or at least claimed they did

Nomadicdude,
As the night wore on the girls became more and more fuckable haha....but the avg was prolly a 6.5

Aaaaah yes it was OGNorCal707, who posted some excellent commentary about Jamaica in another thread, which has since disappeared for unknown reasons, it was titled "Jamaica" and contained invaluable information about Jamaican culture and especially Negril. He is the Rooshv forum Jamaica expert and I will give him a rep point ASAP, he knows what up in da yaard!

I said it before and I want to reiterate once again, Jamaican women are some of the sweetest women in the word, and they are amazing in the bedroom, however, they are not easy to bed and you would be better off in the DR, Brazil, Cuba etc. if sex is all you're looking for!

But if you are interested in what Jamaica offers, which is a lot IMHO (music, culture, history, food, etc) then you can't go wrong!

good luck and likkle mo'

PEACE!

I'm digging all this Jamaica info lately. It's putting the place on the map for me. Question for you guys, are the all-inclusive resorts your only option when staying in Negril or Montego Bay? Like Scotian said, I want to experience the food, culture, ganja, music, nature and of course women too. I don't care about the club med experience at a bunch of resorts that are owned and run by Westerners. Is it possible to have a more local experience and see the real Jamaica around there?

Also, anyone have any advice for off the beaten path places? Like maybe some cool places to see out in nature.

If I went, I definitely wouldn't pass up Kingston despite all the warnings. It's probably wildly exaggerated, like Rio.

And I also take it the best time for hooking up with tourist girls would from now till spring?

Thanks for mentioning this club about grinding. I have never met anybody who loves to get grinded as much as i do, i love a big booty woman just whining on my dick the whole night, that shit gets me horny as fuck..oh good london days..them under 18s parties will never come back again.

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm digging all this Jamaica info lately. It's putting the place on the map for me. Question for you guys, are the all-inclusive resorts your only option when staying in Negril or Montego Bay? Like Scotian said, I want to experience the food, culture, ganja, music, nature and of course women too. I don't care about the club med experience at a bunch of resorts that are owned and run by Westerners. Is it possible to have a more local experience and see the real Jamaica around there?

Also, anyone have any advice for off the beaten path places? Like maybe some cool places to see out in nature.

If I went, I definitely wouldn't pass up Kingston despite all the warnings. It's probably wildly exaggerated, like Rio.

And I also take it the best time for hooking up with tourist girls would from now till spring?

Well, I've never stayed at an all inclusive resort so I can't really comment on them, but like most guys on this forum, they don't really appeal to me and you definitely WON'T get the real authentic Jamaican experience.

It also really depends on how long you go, 7-14 days should be enough, but I ran into many people who were doing a month long trip (mostly Euros and Canucks). For your first trip, I'd recommend flying to Mo Bay and staying there for a night or two, then moving on to Negril.

Jamaica isn't cheap overall but it can be economical, of course it all depends on your tastes and budget, I tend to go cheap on the hotels ($50-80) and eat a lot of street meat ($4-8) for a decent size jerk chicken with rice and peas and a beer. I spend lots at night time, I did up my finally tally for this past 2 week bender and it came in at a whopping $3500 with airfare included, it could have been half that but I moved around a lot, went out to clubs almost every night and did activities like fishing, snorkeling, hiking, museums, etc.

In Mo Bay, I recommend staying a night or two at Bethel Court in Mount Salem, if you book through their website or their facebook page, Steve, the owner will have a driver pick you up at the airport for free, hostel beds are $20 and private rooms with A/C and WI-FI are $50. I stayed there for almost 3 weeks (too long now that I think about it) but I had a blast and it is usually packed with young 20-something tourists from all over, lots of drunk Canadians, Euros, Aussies, Yanks, etc. Richard or Lucan (local guys who work there) will take you out and show you around, help you buy a cell (which is invaluable if u plan on hooking up with a local), take you to bars, etc. Just buy them a bite to eat and a beer or two. This is also an ideal place to hook up with other travelers and travel with them to Negril.

Also, if you want a local Jamaican girl, pipelining on social networking sites is essential do this a couple weeks before you go, build rapport with a couple chicks (not too crazy, I almost "over pipelined" lol) and meet them on the Hip Strip. Suggest taking them to Negril Ochi, Blue Mountains, etc. Many don't work and haven't been to other places, Mo Bay is the BEST place to find a cool local chick, be direct in your plans "I'm not here for a relationship just a fling, I'll pay for hotel and meals, etc", this is probably uber-beta in some guys books, but you're there to fuck, not fuck around, if she isn't down or is playing games "I'm not easy, blah blah" ditch em and move onto the next, don't waste too much time with these chicks. Be direct, don't worry about coming on too strong, try to kiss them on the first date, preferably within the first couple hours, remember, this is Jamaica, these chicks grew up dealing with Jamaican men, if that needs further explanation, I'll expand on this another time, but they aren't pussies, lets just say that.

In Negril you'll find all the good Jamaica vibes, I only stayed there for 3 days but was very impressed, I stayed at the Caribbean Sunset Resort, a bit off the beach ($200J cab ride), but very comfortable single rooms for $55 and hostel rooms for about $20-25. NEGRIL IS THE BEST, GO THERE!

***In places like Mo Bay, Negril and Ocho Rios (Ochi), the hustler/tout guys are a bit intense sometimes, they will never hurt, just say no thanks, respect mon, give em a fist pound and keep going. This does wear on a guy though and gets VERY annoying after awhile***

If you're looking for "off the beaten path" check out Treasure Beach, I didn't but wish I did (too much partying in Mo Bay!!!), if you do go, PLEASE report back!

Also, for off the beaten path that is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VIBE than anywhere in western Jamaica (beaches), go to the Blue Mountains, just outside of Kingston ($3000-4000J) and stay at Mount Edge Guest House, 100% recommended, I could write a book about that place, its mint. Do some hiking, bird watching, coffee tour, ganja smoking, its so beautiful there, my favorite part of Jamaica.

Another option that I used was "pro homes ja" good, clean secure private rentals in Mo Bay, Ochi and Kingston.

Anyone going to Jamaica, PM me and I will give you the #s and Facebook details of drivers in Mo Bay and Kingston (I"m sure they won't mind the business) I also know guys who can get you what you're looking for (wink wink) party wise.

November til April is the best time to go, most tourists!

Good luck

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That's cool to hear that you're interested in going to Jamaica, and as a black guy I think you'll have an even more chill experience, as I do feel that many Jamaicans feel a "distant relatives" kind of kinship with Afro-Americans.

Anyways, to answer some of your questions, there are plenty of options for accommodations all over Jamaica outside of staying in resorts. In fact I highly recommend not staying in resorts, because it's a seriously sheltered and white-washed, water down experience. As the OP mentioned the resorts try to scare their guests and tell them that it's "not safe" to leave the hotel grounds, in an effort to get them to stay on site and spend all their money there.

The only possible upside to a resort could be if there are a bunch of hot tourist girls staying there, getting drunk and taking part in the resort activities, parties, bars, clubs, etc. If that were the case maybe you'd have an automatic in, but I still don't think it would be worth it to stay at a resort.

Basically, I'd recommend skipping Mo' Bay all together, unless there is some special event going on like Reggae Sumfest, etc. I'd say Negril is the most fun spot to be on the island, although it is super touristy. There are two sides to Negril, there is the 7-Mile white sand beach which is very developed and basically where all the big resorts are located, and then there is the "cliffs" side, which are basically huge rock cliffs overhanging the sea.

The cliffs side is where I stayed and is considered the most "chill" part of Negril, basically there are way less cops that go over there, and most of the restaurants and bars there let you puff ganja on site. I stayed at this place and I highly recommend it:

http://www.bluecavecastle.com/

It's probably one of the sickest hotels I've stayed at in my travels all over the world.

The best time of year to go as far as pick up tourist women would probably be during the high season which runs roughly from Nov-April. Spring Break would most likely be the best time, but you'd have to deal with really high prices, crowds, and obnoxious drunk American 20 year old college kids.

As far as other places to check out, just 30 mins. south of Negril is "Little Bay", which may be worth a day trip or a night or two, there is a really cool local cave to check out, Bob Marleys' old vacation home which is abandoned and overgrown by the bush, and a natural spring pool in a cave where you can chill out.

The other spots to check out would be either Treasure Beach or Port Antonio. I didn't go to Treasure Beach, but it has the reputation of having the nicest, friendliest, and most laid back people in JA. I spent a bit of time in Port Antonio, and I'd say it's the place to go for nature stuff. The list is long, epic beaches, surfing, multiple waterfalls, blue lagoon bamboo rafting on jungle rivers, caves, etc.

Really Jamaica is such a country rich in nature and culture, the list of places to check out could go on, Blue Mountains, 9 Mile, Ocho Rios, etc.

Thanks for the followup, man. Good stuff indeed.