rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Manchester UK Data Sheet

So guys for anyone who's interested, here is my breakdown of Manchester UK.

Background

Manchester has a city population of roughly 500,000 and a metropolitan population of around 2,600,000 making it a fairly substantial city.

Manchester is the 5th most populous city in the UK, after London, Glasgow, Birmingham and Liverpool. However in real terms, it's often seen as the UK's 2nd city, due to its prestige, transport links, variety of nightlife, shopping, sporting notoriety and living standards.

Since the IRA blew up the Arndale centre in 1996 Manchester has undergone a massive regeneration and is now a very modern city and quite pleasing on the eye. It measures up well to its European counterparts (weather aside), and definitely has something to offer a player for its day and nightlife possibilities.

Day Gaming
Most streets around the Manchester city centre area are sprawling with shops, restaurants and leisure areas and as such make for prime day gaming venues. You could happily walk around most days (when it doesn't rain!) without a plan and bump into a cute girl walking along the street. Nonetheless - Piss Poor Preparation leads to Piss Poor Player Performance (PPPPPPP).

The Arndale
This is Manchester's main shopping centre with several different types of stores, ranging from designer stores through to poundland, so you'll find all types of girls hanging around here. Perfect retail day game spot, or a variation of street game in the main walkways when the weather outside gets bad.

Market Street
This is Manchester's main shopping street, with the Arndale located on it. This street is pretty much busy throughout the year and as such will always have cute girls walking up and down it. Incidentally, one of the shops that got set on fire during the UK riots was on this street for any interested in tourism (joking!).

Deansgate
This is Manchester's main and arguably most famous street. It is strewn with bars and restaurants and as such can make for late daytime/early evening day game. You can comfortably walk from one end (near the Manchester cathedral) right down to the other (Deansgate locks) and bump into a nice girl en route. It's quite a stretch so you shouldn't have any trouble.

Other notable areas
Manchester has a student population of 50,000 so it goes without saying that this prime picking for young hot chicks. The main area to walk along and to bump into student-types would be Oxford Road where the majority of Manchester University buildings are located - be aware of term times though if this is of interest to you.

Piccadilly gardens, this is more of a summer zone, as it's a green area in the centre of the city and you can find girls lying on the grass, having a smoke, chatting with their friends, or simply passing through.

Night Game
Manchester has a range of venues to suit all player tastes. However the main distinction with London is Manchester only really starts to get busy from Thursday onwards.

The Deansgate Locks
This place is absolutely heaving on a Friday and especially Saturday evening and also can be quite busy on Thursdays.

The best place in my opinion is Revolution. Upstairs plays R'N'B/Hip-Hop while downstairs is a mixture of house/progressive/electro. It has a reputation of being sometimes chavvy, but I don't think that's the case. You can always meet DTF girls in here. Open til 2am Friday and Saturdays. £3 entry Friday / £5 Saturday.

Pitcher and Piano next door to Revolution is similar and gets fairly busy during the weekend, whereas Revolution might be your main event on the locks, this place would be more of a warm up.

Both have good smoking areas for gaming/smirting. Sakora is also on the locks...it's the best place in Manchester on Thursdays, girls get very well dressed up to go. Don't go in with a group of guys, roll solo or with girls. £10 entry. There are also other bars, the aforementioned are my favourite, try to taste if they don't work.

The Northern Quarter
This place is a very cool part of Manchester and is the place where young 20 and 30 somethings go to enjoy their weekends. The style of dress is usually quite chic and cool, sometimes bordering on London Shoreditch style, but not pretentious.

Bluu bar is cool with an upstairs and downstairs, nice comfortable couches, with plenty of seating options for ladies. Cute, classy girls go there during the weekends. Walrus also has 2 rooms, upstairs is nothing of note whilst the downstairs has cool, retro, 60s/70s type vibe. Type of songs to hear = Rolling Stones - Paint it Black.

Other notable bars in the Northern Quarter include: Apotheke, Noho (very cool) and Mint Lounge - the latter being a club open til 3 am, plays generally progressive type music.

Other cool places
Mojos - this place is free to get into and plays mostly Indie type music, very busy on the weekends. Worth a visit if you like that scene. After that has closed you can go to the Pink Pussycat next door.

Sankeys - a world renowned club with a massive reputation. I got asked about this club in Colombia - need I say more? If you know about Fabric in London, this is Manchester's equivalent. They usually have big DJs playing, if you're into dance/house this is the place to go. Lots of cute girls go, lots of substances being done there. £15 to get in.

Living Room - this place on Deansgate is a bit more high end and where you get some very hot girls going to find a rich man.

Alchemist - swanky bar/restaurant located in Manchester's business area - Spinningfields.Brown's - very classy bar/lounge reminiscent of something from the 1930s, great place to take a girl.

Venue, 5th Avenue, The Factory and 42nd street - these are all student type venues which can be dingy and not really great on the eye. But they have a lot of young girls in the 18-22 range.

Enjoy.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Do you see lots of black chicks in Manchester? How easy are the girls there comparing to the rest of England?

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Does Manchester get a lot of tourists? I know they have a futbol team.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 08:58 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Not a lot of tourists but it's very diverse.

Manchester is ok, but it's dreary, a little depressing, and it feels extremely working class. In terms of nightlife, I'd rank English cities like this:

London >>> Newcastle > Liverpool > Manchester.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Where would Birmingham rank in the mix?

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 01:23 PM)Peoloom Wrote:  

Manchester is ok, but it's dreary, a little depressing, and it feels extremely working class. In terms of nightlife, I'd rank English cities like this:

Out of interest Peoloom what's your view based on? I lived there in the City centre for 2 years and went out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not claiming it to be a Mecca, merely to provide some solid info for any guys who may go there. Working class? I really think you have no idea.

I agree London is the top city, no doubting this, I think Liverpool and Manchester are very similar to each other nightlife wise. However I think Manchester beats it overall as a city, I certainly think it's more pleasing on the eye.

Not a lot of tourists? Try one of the most successful football teams in history, and the richest club in the world, as well as one of the biggest shopping centre's in Europe. Whilst not London, you'd be surprised at the amount of foreign people in Manchester...but Peoloom please do continue with your completely uninformed observations.

In answer to Pitt's question - there aren't as many black girls here as in London, but you do get them. There are a lot of mixed race girls as well, which I like. I find girls attitudes in London, which has been covered here before to be somewhat snobby compared to the rest of the UK. If you go to a city outside of London it will be somewhat easier, Manchester is no exception.

Birmingham I thought was OK, but for its size, I don't think it's anything special. The nightlife around Broad Street and the Arcadium is not too bad. Birmingham has a huge Asian population, so if you like Asian girls, that is your best bet.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Never been to Manchester but ran across a large group in Burty St. Edmunds in East Anglia. They had just come from a wedding and were partying it up at the hotel bar. A group of men and women, all were friendly and the women were easy to chat up. My lame ass got tired and went to bed, too early I later found out. A coworker of mine berated me for being a puss and going to bed. He got two of the females up into his room and took some pics. They were in their lingerie, no nudes.

They all said that Manchester is a good place to visit. I hope to get there one day as a friend of mine who flies for Continental out of Newark loves to overnight in Manchester.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:20 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Out of interest Peoloom what's your view based on? I lived there in the City centre for 2 years and went out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not claiming it to be a Mecca, merely to provide some solid info for any guys who may go there. Working class? I really think you have no idea.

I agree London is the top city, no doubting this, I think Liverpool and Manchester are very similar to each other nightlife wise. However I think Manchester beats it overall as a city, I certainly think it's more pleasing on the eye.

Not a lot of tourists? Try one of the most successful football teams in history, and the richest club in the world, as well as one of the biggest shopping centre's in Europe. Whilst not London, you'd be surprised at the amount of foreign people in Manchester...but Peoloom please do continue with your completely uninformed observations.

In answer to Pitt's question - there aren't as many black girls here as in London, but you do get them. There are a lot of mixed race girls as well, which I like. I find girls attitudes in London, which has been covered here before to be somewhat snobby compared to the rest of the UK. If you go to a city outside of London it will be somewhat easier, Manchester is no exception.

Birmingham I thought was OK, but for its size, I don't think it's anything special. The nightlife around Broad Street and the Arcadium is not too bad. Birmingham has a huge Asian population, so if you like Asian girls, that is your best bet.

I would say that Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester are a little dreary, as is the way with the north of England.

All 3 cities have excellent nightlife. I would rank Newcastle's nightlife above both Liverpool's and Manchester's, but as an overall city (things to do etc) I'd put Newcasetle at the bottom. Standard of local women in all 3 would be quite similar, and I don't think that there would be much variance in terms of ease - English girls are very easy.

Never been to London, so can't comment on that.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I went there for a few days when I was in England a couple of years ago and found it to be an interesting place to check out but the nightlife was pretty quiet during the week.Definitely a few hot girls getting around during the day but nowhere near the quality of the girls London has imo.

The stadium where Man U play is awesome though and worth a trip on it's own.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I'd agree with it being 'working class'. Very few people you'll meet on nights-out will have much money. It's not London. If you went out 2-3 a weeks, you must have gone out on weeknights - probably student nights? Those aren't that representative of the greater population. Most of the population that goes out on Friday/Sat is from North/Central Manchester which are very working class. In the daytime, you'll get more of a mix of people - including those form the South, which is richer.

But at night (weekends) it does have a very working class vibe. I find going out there on Friday/Saturday can be quite rough if you hit the wrong areas.

The foreign people are usually students, not people visiting the football team. And most of the football team visitors are often men, not women. Most of the 'tourists' you see in Manchester don't go out at night - at least I've only ever met a few on my nights-out there.

Nightlife is busy and the girls some of the girls are definitely 'hot'. Many aren't too 'classy' though, put it that way.

Try Northern Quarter for a better vibe and for higher quality (in terms of personality anyway).

The big Tiger Tiger is good on student nights too, although a bit younger.

Based on - living there for 25 years and being born there.

There's no shortage of pussy- it's just the delivery system that's messed up

Manchester UK Data Sheet

England hardly deserves a mention when It comes to women, maybe london (thanks to the huge foreign population), but that's it.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I assume that you mean asian as in people from India, Pakistani, Sri Lanka etc, right?

Because you know in North America, Asians are referred to for people from countries such as China, Japan, Korea..that type of look.

Just clarifying it for my North American brothers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I spent a week in Manchester a year ago and had a good time there. Good nightlife Wednesday thru Saturday. Girls aren't the prettiest in the world, but it's England, so they're easy.

Deansgate Locks is where to be. I didn't really care for any venues anywhere else in town.

I'll also say, I saw more drunken brawls per night in Manchester than anywhere else I've ever been. At least 1-2 per night out. Saw one guy get put in the hospital too... ambulance came and everything.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Yeah - that sounds like the Manchester I know alright! Just take your knuckleduster, OK? More chance of getting in a fight there than most places.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Where would Birmingham rank in the mix?

I'd put Birmingham far below Newcastle and London. Can't say how it'd compare to Manchester. My B-ham bang count was far lower than the other cities. Didn't see another American in 10 days there.

@dk902- Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Excellent write up.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

hmmm. I put Newcastle first. The girls might not be has fine as in London, but very easy

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I guess it depends on what you want. I think Manchester is a very beautiful city with very cheap hotels. You can get a cheap apartment hotel in Manchester for fraction of what is it is in London.
You will find mainly English girls in Manchester compared to London. And the girls are very friendly at least in the day time compared to London.
Lastly the night life seems to be fairly concentrated in one area compared to London.
And there is Sandy Superstar.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

If for whatever reason one did decide he wanted to collect British flags, are you better off in a second or third tier city or should you stick to London? Maybe there is an ease vs quality issue.

Also, what's the best way to get out of London? Is intercity rail as available in England as on the continent?

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I want to hit Manchester on my next UK visit - I just haven't decided if I'll start in Manchester and head down to London, or the other way around. This sheet provides some good info to start with when I hit the ground. I'll be attempting to close escrow on one of my pipeliners in conjunction with sightseeing and trying to get a feel for life in the city. Great write-up...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (12-11-2011 12:41 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If for whatever reason one did decide he wanted to collect British flags, are you better off in a second or third tier city or should you stick to London? Maybe there is an ease vs quality issue.

Also, what's the best way to get out of London? Is intercity rail as available in England as on the continent?

I believe you can get a train out of Euston Station in London up to Manchester...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Let me know if you make it to Manchester any time soon. I'll be glad to show you around.

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (12-11-2011 12:41 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There was better quality in London but more work was required. I keyed in hard on the exotic factor in B-ham and Newcastle. Be careful in London, the city will bleed you dry quick, and that contributes to the overall ROI?

The train system is easy to use and the railworkers were helpful. Some seemed happy to assist a teaveler that spoke English. Dont discard the bus system either. Its far cheaper than Virgin trains. Use the time to sleep. If you your doing the U.K. Trip proper youll need it. I know.[Image: angel.gif]

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I just spent my couple days in Manchester.

Personally I found the whole city trashy.
most chicks are good from afar,but far from good.
Caked on make up ect. I stopped girls purely on the fact that they looked like a normal human and not a doll
I stayed pretty strictly to the student area. Chick dress like complete sluts..short dress skirts with asses hanging out.
[Image: Young-girls-in-skimpy-clothes.jpg][Image: article-2067391-0EE2472D00000578-142_306x680.jpg]

*Just click this article to see more pictures
This article is really a good description of the city
Quote:Quote:

‘I’m looking for a bit of totty. You have to dress in a certain way to get attention.
‘If you’ve got t**s, it helps. It does make me feel more confident. I’m a slut, but it’s OK to be a slut as long as you use protection, which most people don’t.’

Quote:Quote:

‘We looked in the mirror before we left the house and were so upset that we necked half a bottle of vodka each.

Chicks dress like this for a purpose.
You need very little game for these girls
In the night they dress like sluts for attention..want to be fucked..but the night is young.
Theyll be smashed drunk in a few hours..and then you just have to take her home.

Problem is..british guys are smashed drunk too..so they dont have/need game either..its all sheer luck and mass numbers of girls

I actually saw a chick in mcdonalds that half almost half her cheeks hanging out of her skin tight dress.
*Manchester runs on a really loose social network
If you're student age or can pass for a student I would actually recommend this place.
Do some approaching in the day, girls were really friendly.
Just about every girl would ask me if I was going out that night before i even mentioned it. And thats how I found out about the parties

Couple more places to add to the list for young guys
Red Rum
hip hop/house Small door,hole in the wall feel..goes underground to a crowded place that looks like a cave. really crowded

Baa Bar techno type music. Every night I went it wasnt crowded..it was actually pretty lame..but there would be the occasional couple chicks dancing drunk. This is a good stop for alcohol.
full menu of 1 pound shots
2pound shooters. ect.
order 5 shots and you get to spin some wheel and possible get free ones.
lots of people come here..get like 5 shots for themselves to down and leave

256 hip hop and rock. Converted old Church with big open dancefloor.
While there is a respectable young crowd..straight sluts go here.
A chick that looked like a slimmer shorter version of Ice Ts wife Coco came in and immediately eyes me..10 seconds later we started making out..then her friends grab her..I take my beer and walk off.
Place closes at 2am. most people here seem into their clique. but if you break in theyll tell you where the next party is

I know many people hear arent as young as me or students.
but if you happen to be in the age range...By far the best way to get laid is to go to a house party here.

I couch surfed at a student house. and went to house parties in the night.
Clubs were shit compared to the raging house parties and that's where I got my UK flag.
Parties were wild...one night a fight broke out between a guy and a girl( the chick was actually sexy by manchester standards,just a bitch)
ect ect. guys started jumping in on both sides and people got kicked out.then the dudes that lost started busting out the windows with bottle of vodka.

people are just itching for a battle here.

I would have fucked my CS host but she passed out drunk shortly after making out and walking back home

* Ill give them one thing..Manchester chicks have some ass.
Chicks are often around 5'5 or so..a little thick. but even the slim ones have ass.

I am the cock carousel

Manchester UK Data Sheet

I don't remember the city or thread, but someone said 2nd or 3rd tier British cities are the perfect spots to go if you like white girls with asses. Is this true?? Sourcecode - were they big ol black girl asses or small and round?

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (12-12-2011 12:15 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The train system is easy to use and the railworkers were helpful. Some seemed happy to assist a teaveler that spoke English. Dont discard the bus system either. Its far cheaper than Virgin trains. Use the time to sleep. If you your doing the U.K. Trip proper youll need it. I know.[Image: angel.gif]

UK trains are expensive but quick, the time-rich and cash-poor should roll in style on the Megabus - it's a regular bus that takes up to 5 hours to do the journey, but usually costs under £20 each way booked in advance. Filled with cheapskates and students, get stuck with the wrong person and it can be hell.

The other is National Express coaches - on most routes it's a bit cheaper and a bit slower than the train. Same warnings about seat partners, and if there's a problem with the trains then it will be packed.

I am not a fan of the quality of women in Manchester, but it has good nightlife through the week with several bars and clubs having 4am licences every day.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold