rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris, France

Paris, France

Ahhhh....Paris, France. City of petite brunettes, fat American tourists, and burning cars.

Paris, being one of the most touristed cities in the world, has developed what I call a scene within a scene. You have places designed to draw in mainstream suckers and tourists. Then you have places hidden from plain view, with more selective entrance policies, where the locals and in-the-know foreigners hang out.

My favorite club in all of Paris used to be "Le Paris Paris." I was saddened to learn that it is now closed, but this used to be a selective little club with face control that would draw in artists, fashionistas, and upper class French girls; Swedish/Scandinavian models by the dozens; as well as the occasional celeb every single weekend. It was not unusual for people to wait well over an hour just to get in, or to be denied entry and never get in. I was able to get in through a friend, or when not with him, going as soon as the doors were open when it was empty and buying a bunch of glasses of champaigne so they wouldn't label me as a cheapskate.

I pulled four girls from here (3 French, 1 Austrian) that I banged either the same night or the next time I saw them. I raw dogged all 3 of the French girls and they didn't seem to mind at all. My conclusion was that once you're in at a club with such a tough door policy like this, they see you as "part of the in-crowd." Thus, they trust you more, and are more sexually open whereas in the metro/on the streets, the very same girls would have their guards way up and not give approaching men the time of day.

The French girls were sweet, petite brunettes with bright blue eyes, and I slammed them all night long into the morning hours, to the point that my female neighbors gave me the evil eye the next few days as moaning echoed throughout the courtyard :-)

All the French girls gave me "the look" which was the signal to approach and get it on. I know this look so well now. My impressions are that upper class white French girls are HEAVILY into non-white guys and generally, NOT as into the "Anglo-Saxon" vibe or look.

I had surprising success with well-educated, upper class French girls (even without speaking French), and the few black guys I saw in the club were having their way with the French blondes as well. I even saw a black dude and a Vietnamese guy having an AMOG duel over one French blonde -- hilarioous.

The other bonus to being at a selective venue like this was that the girls were highly educated, and thus, spoke GREAT English for being French.

I'm told the NEW "Le Paris Paris: is now "Le Montana" 28, Rue Saint-Benoît
75006 Paris. I'm positive it's the same nazi-like door policy, same crowd, same beautiful girls.

The other spot is "Le Baron" (6 AV MARCEAU - PARIS 8).

Don't sleep on Paris -- especially if you are a non-white American -- the women are sexually liberal, always up for romance, and if you happen to get into the right venues, totally available for a ONS or short-term fling.

Paris, France

Quote:Quote:

I raw dogged all 3 of the French girls and they didn't seem to mind at all.

How many of you guys rawdog girls you just met? I can't imagine doing that, because if she did it then, she probably does it all the time and who the hell knows what she's got.

Paris, France

I don't do it anymore. I was just an animal in heat back then.

Paris, France

Amen to this, I fucking love Paris.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-03-2010 07:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I raw dogged all 3 of the French girls and they didn't seem to mind at all.

How many of you guys rawdog girls you just met? I can't imagine doing that, because if she did it then, she probably does it all the time and who the hell knows what she's got.

I am always banging girls raw. I just got a full bill of health. Got a test for everything imaginable. I keep saying I'm going to start wearing a rubber but I never do, I have a box that's totally unopened. The truth is that it's difficult for a heterosexual guy to contract HIV and the rest of them can be avoided just by washing your junk as soon as the deed is done. Oh, A nice healthy, forceful piss to flush out the urethra is also recommended. I know, I know, still very dangerous....

Paris, France

Quote: (12-03-2010 07:36 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I am always banging girls raw. I just got a full bill of health. Got a test for everything imaginable. I keep saying I'm going to start wearing a rubber but I never do, I have a box that's totally unopened. The truth is that it's difficult for a heterosexual guy to contract HIV and the rest of them can be avoided just by washing your junk as soon as the deed is done. Oh, A nice healthy, forceful piss to flush out the urethra is also recommended. I know, I know, still very dangerous....

Can herpes be prevented just by washing it off after? After HIV, herpes is the main one I really don't want to get. Not that it will kill you or anything but herpes would just be a pain in the ass(or dick in this case) to have for the rest of your life.

I know it's hard to get HIV from women, but then I think of how many men have it in Africa and they can't all be gay.

Paris, France

I hate pussy hangovers worse than alcohol hangovers.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-03-2010 08:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Can herpes be prevented just by washing it off after? After HIV, herpes is the main one I really don't want to get. Not that it will kill you or anything but herpes would just be a pain in the ass(or dick in this case) to have for the rest of your life.

I know it's hard to get HIV from women, but then I think of how many men have it in Africa and they can't all be gay.

Herpes has to penetrate the skin, it takes time for that to happen. If you go was up with soap and water, you lessen the chances of getting it by quite a bit. I actually got it on my face through wrestling so I have experience with dealing with it. Having it on your genitals would be fucking horrible.

Paris, France

The African men aren't necessarily "gay", they're just so starved for sex that they bang each other and act like it never happend. Then when they do come across females they give it to them. Same thing in Afghanistan, all these dudes living in caves having Homo-erotic Thursday and even rape boys. But they'll deny it till they die.

Paris, France

I guess we all are guilty. When you get in a relationship with a girl and start rawing it, how many people tell the girl to get tested? Probably no one. I sure haven't. So I guess it's no different. You just trust that she's not a ho and doesn't have anything.

Paris, France

Oh, A nice healthy, forceful piss to flush out the urethra is also recommended

ROTFLMAO!!! I thought I was the only one that did this, and had the "take a strong piss to be safe" mentality after raw-dogging a girl. The shit we come up with to justify our behavior si fucking funny. I've also received a clean bill of health recently - thank the heavens!

Paris, France

Fisto stick to posting nice pics, African men are not gay - not even close to the numbers of other "cultures". African men are not starved for sex, they may not get the quality you do but they sure get enough.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Paris, France

Rudebwoy - But, I didn't say they were gay, I made it a point to say that they weren't. Look man, heterosexual behavior may give you a lot of things, but hiv and aids are transferred when someone comes inside someone else. Glad you liked the photos. http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/07/aids-...udy-finds/

Mixx, I keep telling myself that the urine has ammonia in it and is a disinfectant haha.

Paris, France

I don't get why people are getting so bent out of shape, it's the ugly truth.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-03-2010 09:27 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

The African men aren't necessarily "gay", they're just so starved for sex that they bang each other and act like it never happend. Then when they do come across females they give it to them. Same thing in Afghanistan, all these dudes living in caves having Homo-erotic Thursday and even rape boys. But they'll deny it till they die.

"Dakota Voice brings news and commentary of interest to conservatives and Christians. While most news sites see events through a secular worldview, Dakota Voice strives to maintain a biblical, Christian worldview." http://www.dakotavoice.com/about/

The Dakota Voice? That's your source? Credibility is highly dubious here. I think you can infer into the various biases that can come from this religious based editorialized journalism (as opposed to impartial fact based journalism). The article refers to 'homosexual apologists' several times, suggesting an intolerance towards gays.

Where in this article does it say that African men are starving for sex? Or have a higher level of sexual desire even? And that it is leading to closet homosexuality? Perhaps you are African and can explain.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-03-2010 11:58 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

What in the fuckin world are you talking about? Where you getting this utter nonsense?

Utterly ignorant, classless post.

Actually it's been well documented. Sorry you're offended. I don't know how or why you would be. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/health...ntemail0=y

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8158469.stm

Paris, France

Actually, I do apologize for even mentioning it on this thread as it has nothing to do with the topic of conversation. However, Luckystar is unfortuanately in the dark so here's some links to articles about the Afghan issue and that's all I'll say. Sorry you're upset man. http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news...7c88f8c4d0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Paris, France

I used to live in Paris.

SNLd a french chick my first week there even though I didnt speak french and she did not speak english. Still not sure how I did it.

Paris, France

"Dakota Voice brings news and commentary of interest to conservatives and Christians. While most news sites see events through a secular worldview, Dakota Voice strives to maintain a biblical, Christian worldview." http://www.dakotavoice.com/about/

The Dakota Voice? That's your source? Credibility is highly dubious here. I think you can infer into the various biases that can come from this religious based editorialized journalism (as opposed to impartial fact based journalism). The article refers to 'homosexual apologists' several times, suggesting an intolerance towards gays.

Where in this article does it say that African men are starving for sex? Or have a higher level of sexual desire even?

I also cited the NYT and the BBC that say the same thing if you would keep reading.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:30 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Where in this article does it say that African men are starving for sex? Or have a higher level of sexual desire even?

I also cited the NYT and the BBC that say the same thing if you would keep reading.

Yes, I have read these as well. So again, where in these articles does it conclude that African men are starving for sex? Or have a higher level of sexual desire even? And that it is leading to closet homosexuality. That's right....it doesn't.

Paris, France

I just sent you a PM. I'm not getting into with you on a thread about Paris. Stop being personally offended, it isn't about you that I'm aware of.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:19 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Actually, I do apologize for even mentioning it on this thread as it has nothing to do with the topic of conversation. However, Luckystar is unfortuanately in the dark so here's some links to articles about the Afghan issue and that's all I'll say. Sorry you're upset man. http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news...7c88f8c4d0

Yes, I m in the dark about how 'in Afghanistan, all these dudes living in caves having Homo-erotic Thursday and even rape boys.'

I m in the dark about how 'all' these afghanis 'live in caves' and 'all' these afghanis 'even rape boys'.

The Catholic church has worldwide issue of sexual abuse of young boys. Analagous to this afghani issue. But, I m pretty sure the entire catholic church and community is not having homo erotic sundays and raping young boys.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Paris, France

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:40 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I just sent you a PM. I'm not getting into with you on a thread about Paris. Stop being personally offended, it isn't about you that I'm aware of.

Not personally offended dude. I m not african or afghani. Just a little astounded by your ignorance.

I ve noticed some provocative references by you lately. Towards persians, africans, afghanis.

You were right about the forum btw - mostly cool ppl with a few douche bags.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-04-2010 01:11 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:40 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Not personally offended dude. I m not african or afghani. Just a little astounded by your ignorance.

I ve noticed some provocative references by you lately. Towards persians, africans, afghanis.

You were right about the forum btw - mostly cool ppl with a few douche bags.

The subject was about the likelihood contracting HIV or AIDs through unprotected sex and someone mentioned the epidemic in Africa. I'm sorry that your virgin ears didn't like the crude way I described what is happening. The ignorance lies with you my friend since you clearly can't read or refuse to. Grow up. To make you feel better I'll make some "provocative" statements about other nationalities. Whatever that means.

Paris, France

Quote: (12-04-2010 01:06 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:19 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Yes, I m in the dark about how 'in Afghanistan, all these dudes living in caves having Homo-erotic Thursday and even rape boys.'

I m in the dark about how 'all' these afghanis 'live in caves' and 'all' these afghanis 'even rape boys'.

The Catholic church has worldwide issue of sexual abuse of young boys. Analagous to this afghani issue. But, I m pretty sure the entire catholic church and community is not having homo erotic sundays and raping young boys.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Actually, it's part of the Afghani culture and accepted. It is not condoned by ours to rape young boys, which is why it's against the law. What is your point here? Dude, if you want to take issue with FACTS do it over a personal message. This is a thread about PARIS and that's why I sent you a pm.