rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Bucharest

So here is my first attempt at a data sheet...

Executive Summary
Bucharest has the hottest girls I have ever seen in my life, but the chance of hooking up with these top notch girls proved to be impossible. The average girl here is below the average Russian/Czech girl but significantly better than the avg American lizard.

Details:
Spent 3 nights here in November with some buddies and definitely had a great time. Went against the consensus and didn't try any pipelining (outside of a few couchsurfing msgs) The quality response rate on CS was horrible for me, with the only person that expressed real interest in meeting up was an American girl (that obviously wasn't happening) And day game to me takes 2 things: effort and day game, 2 things I have little of, so we just stuck to the usual night scene...
Wednesday night was the 1st night there and we went to a mid range bar called Downtown. Not a good scene, not that many people and the few attractive girls that were there we're all in mixed groups. I tried be-friending the guys but they didn't really care to invite us in their circle. My buddies had some success with the go-go dancers and got 2 numbers out of it, but 1 flaked and the other was just looking for a job at our company. So we left downtown and tried Lipscani area but it was also pretty dead. We eventually called it a night being a bit down on Bucharest. Next night we decided to go upscale and went to a very high end club called Bellagio based on a rec from the forum. We were able to get a small stand up table, which required getting a bottle (150lei + mixers and we bought 2 thinking it would help make us stand out (wrong assumption) That place was more stacked than a Victoria’s Secret fashion show(not exaggerating). It also had this laser/ go go dancer fueled, cabaret style show, sounds cheesy but actually pretty cool. Funny thing was the go-go dancers could be counted with some of the least attractive girls in there. I'm usually very composed and not easily impressed but even I dropped my jaw multiple times in utter disbelief of some of our surroundings. I have never seen talent like this before and I have been around a bit. That being said these girls we're pretty much unapproachable. Most were with groups of tough/rich looking guys that could probably make a few calls and end me. Tried pretty hard to be-friend the guys but again they didn't seem to care or want to talk to us. Towards the end of the night I threw caution to the wind and started hitting on anything that moved that didn't look taken and still had no success. Even made a bunch of laps with this good looking romanian dude that claimed to be a soccer player with the same results. I don't really think people go to these super clubs to get drunk/have fun/dance/meet people but just to pose and look cool sipping their drinks. Only once have I ever tried so hard and had so little to show for it and that was in Italy. We ended up heading to Lipscani again circa 2ish...little better luck than the night before...my buddy made out with a girl...I grinded with a girl for awhile but her friends kept pulling her away... Long story short we left empty handed again.

Our last night in Romania we met up with a great dude from the forum (alchemist) and checked out a place a called Mixx. It was basically a poor mans Bellagio. Got a table with 1 bottle for about 100lei + mixers. Again most girls were in mixed groups and the few that were not didn't seem that receptive and weren't that hot anyways. Left to go to a place called Expirat. I guess I would classify it as middle class bar/club. Most people were 21-25 and the girls in here were just ok. Came in blazing and made a bunch of approaches... the main question we got (actually consistently throughout the trip) was why the hell r u doing in Romania? We had a great half truth lined up and prepared which actually worked really well the whole trip.

Flag acquisition
I started talking to a 21 year old brunette butterhead at Expirat who seemed down... she was about a 6, face was sub 5 but her body was a 9+, (the math works, trust me I'm smart) Started making out and dancing but eventually her friends wanted to leave and pulled her away. This is where I ran into some luck and while I was walking her to the door some of her other friends were just walking in and convinced her to stay. Score! One drink later I bounce her to another bar with one of my friends and this sketchy Romanian gangsta guy my friend met. We go to this very strange restaurantish/ type bar with a very thuggish looking crowd for 5 mins before I tell her to were going back to my apt. She put up a touch of resistance but agreed to come over for a bit. From here I was on cruise control and about an hour layer I was the proud owner of a Romanian flag. Her body was perfect, supple C cup breasts and a big, tight ass...but she just laid there and was as silent as a church mouse...kinda lame. One of my other buddies was also able to close that night with a girl from the same place a little reddish hair girl also in the 6ish range. According to my friend’s girl she has been exclusively with women for the last 2 yrs, guess he has the kevorka. My other frustrated buddy went and got a massage + a helping hand with the gansta guy, from a girl that he said was the hottest girl he has ever touched. Set him back 300 lei though.

Conclusion
I would say it’s very hard to close top talent in Bucharest. I would have never gone slumming with the butterhead back home. But when in Rome-ania I guess. Every girl I talked to initially found it very strange that we were there, especially being there all the way from the US. Girls were inquisitive, smart and asked a lot of questions so be prepared to sell your story and one even asked for proof. The key here is you need to convince them you're not a sex tourist coming here to go “Pro”. I saw some guys at the airport that were here for that purpose and you could see how they already have/will eventually ruin it for normal people (if you consider us normal, haha.) Unless you can afford to stay here for long periods of time or have tons of $€£ (thousands, not hundreds) to throw around don't expect to bang the 9s-10s and consider yourself lucky if they even talk to you. It was much harder/had to make many more approaches than with the girls back in the US. So be prepared to put in some work and have solid game to bang the lower end girls in one night. Even though 2 out of 3 of us had a ONS, I think it was a combination of literally getting lucky/ hunting for a girls that seemed down for that particular behavior. I agree with some of the other comments here that I don't think it is as common part of their culture as in the US/UK. Both girls left immediately after and we think it was because they could go home relatively early and tell their friends/roomies that they just went to another bar rather than banged.

I would also recommend renting an apartment, I went with a place called bucharestrent.com, decent place for a good price. We got 2 1 Br's for about 210 € for all 3 nights.

Also speaking Spanish helped my one buddy out a bit because it seems like a lot of girls learned it in school and don't get to practice it much.

Great First Datasheet BTman and welcome to the forum .........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Nice DS

Yup daygame and pipelining is the way to go to get the hotter girls.

The best looking woman that I saw my whole time I was there was a girl I picked up on the street when I was daygaming.

She's stunning. Easily a 9. She works in a bank and does not go to clubs.

Great info. I've been thinking about making a short 3 day trip to Romania myself... At the high end club, did you guys suit up? Sounds like it might not have made a difference though....

Thought I put an old post of mine on Bucharest in a better thread:

There are three main areas to go out in Bucharest:

1. Lipscani - you will find loads of clubs, bars, cafes. Venues range from meat marketish to dive bars to typical bar/cafes. The age range is 18 to 35, and the quality ranges just as wide. The girls are very approachable in Lipscani.

2. Regia - student district with loud clubs. In fact the loudest clubs I've ever encountered. Lots of good looking young girls. Very approachable.

3. Dorobanti - the north side where the elite live has all the super clubs and some of THE hottest girls in EE (especially if you are into Romanian girls). Pricier nightlife, higher bitch shields, make sure you dress very well. Avoid Bamboo (wed) and BOA (fri is best as I remember) unless you are really prepared to go hard (ie. a table really helps). Bellagio on Thursday is your best bet and you a table isn't necessary. Fratelli is another good higher end club but it is more central as I remember.

Quote: (11-28-2011 11:23 AM)klosck Wrote:  

At the high end club, did you guys suit up? Sounds like it might not have made a difference though....

It will - at the club. But you have to be congruent all the way, and have the nice ride, and the nice place (these girls won't give you a blow job in your hostel's shared bathroom!)

Such girls in EE buy the fashion magazines and peruse the pages upon pages of clothes listed with their brands and prices, I think this is the biggest reason why these magazines print such materials - girls actually read this shit and can then quickly size you up and gauge how much money you got by checking out your clothes, watch, shoes, and accessories.

So yes - if you dress to impress, you will impress them. But you have to have a nice car parked outside, and I mean nice - BMW 5, Mercedes S, Audi SUV - because the other dudes buying bottle service at the club have them. And be ready to take her to a nice pad, too (or hotel). That's what it takes to get the EE 10's that hang out in clubs like these.

Quote: (11-29-2011 04:52 AM)K-man Wrote:  

At the high end club, did you guys suit up? Sounds like it might not have made a difference though....

It will - at the club. But you have to be congruent all the way, and have the nice ride, and the nice place (these girls won't give you a blow job in your hostel's shared bathroom!)

Such girls in EE buy the fashion magazines and peruse the pages upon pages of clothes listed with their brands and prices, I think this is the biggest reason why these magazines print such materials - girls actually read this shit and can then quickly size you up and gauge how much money you got by checking out your clothes, watch, shoes, and accessories.

So yes - if you dress to impress, you will impress them. But you have to have a nice car parked outside, and I mean nice - BMW 5, Mercedes S, Audi SUV - because the other dudes buying bottle service at the club have them. And be ready to take her to a nice pad, too (or hotel). That's what it takes to get the EE 10's that hang out in clubs like these.

Yeah I've seen this with alot of Russians/Ukrainians, and I imagine EE is no different. You'll see some old dude with a hot ass younger chick (wearing an infinite expression of boredom). Its obviously not about anything other than money..

Sounds to me though you'd be able to get away with just wearing a nice suit...and maybe a watch for added effect.

The car isn't too important. You took a taxi there because you are on vacation. If they seem interested in what you drive, carry some pics on your cell phone of you standing in front of your "Lambo back home"

As for your place, you could still stay somewhere cheap and have a luxury hotel on standby in the event that you do pull one of these chicks. It might cost you $200+/night, but I'd pay that if the chick was hot enough...of course it might be difficult to scrape together in a bind, but where there's a will theres a way..

So really the key ingredient here is your clothing...appearances are everything, and what better way to convince everyone than by wearing a suit

Maybe this is a little dishonest, but if all they care about is my money, I wouldnt feel bad at all lying to them..hell it might even be fun to tell them the truth the next morning [Image: biggrin.gif]

Great info. I've been thinking about making a short 3 day trip to Romania myself... At the high end club, did you guys suit up? Sounds like it might not have made a difference though....

No suit, but I was dressed pretty well. I was wearing a blazer with a sweet scarf, my 2 boys were dressed in regular club gear. Nice button up shirts, etc. If we all were suited up in custom type suits and had a vip table it might have made a difference but hard to tell. I would like to try going there again and making a play for some top quality. What amazes me is that everyone person we met were saying this other club called Bamboo that was ever more stacked. Somehow I couldn't fathom what that means. If this Bellagio place had more talent in it I would have a heart attack.

Quote: (11-28-2011 11:21 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

The best looking woman that I saw my whole time I was there was a girl I picked up on the street when I was daygaming.

She's stunning. Easily a 9. She works in a bank and does not go to clubs.

I heard that a lot when I was here(girls saying they don't go to clubs) I couldn't tell if they were just saying that to blow me off or if they meant it.

Quote: (11-29-2011 07:47 AM)BTman Wrote:  

If we all were suited up in custom type suits and had a vip table it might have made a difference but hard to tell. I would like to try going there again and making a play for some top quality.

This will immediately bump up your status. However, these girls are looking for two things in guys (or should I say, marks?):
- cash, AND
- willingness to spend it on them

So if you only have one and not the other, you have to be real good at deceiving them.
Realize that these are nothing more than quasi-hookers and they need cash to fund the clothes, shoes, hair extensions, make up, and silicone boobs they have. Obviously they don't get this money at their jobs in EE (if they even have jobs). They must have the ability to extract cash from guys, or they wouldn't last on this scene. And they must have the ability to differentiate between guys who just have cash, and guys who will drop the cash on them.

Quote: (11-29-2011 04:52 AM)K-man Wrote:  

That's what it takes to get the EE 10's that hang out in clubs like these.

I definitely agree with everything K-man has written,but it is valid most of the times only for this type of girls.There are more attractive girls that aren't quasi-hooks

No suit, but I was dressed pretty well. I was wearing a blazer with a sweet scarf, my 2 boys were dressed in regular club gear. Nice button up shirts, etc. If we all were suited up in custom type suits and had a vip table it might have made a difference but hard to tell. I would like to try going there again and making a play for some top quality. What amazes me is that everyone person we met were saying this other club called Bamboo that was ever more stacked. Somehow I couldn't fathom what that means. If this Bellagio place had more talent in it I would have a heart attack.

Quote: (11-28-2011 08:02 AM)BTman Wrote:  

The key here is you need to convince them you're not a sex tourist coming here to go “Pro”. I saw some guys at the airport that were here for that purpose and you could see how they already have/will eventually ruin it for normal people (if you consider us normal, haha.)

yes, I do consider guys like us who take the time to get their finances in order, physical appearance, fashion sense, educate ourselves on learning a foreign language, and not tolerating laws in our homeland that are set-up to make men miserable the rest of their lives........normal.

It's the guys who put their tail between their legs, or drink the kool-aid forced down our throats by femi-nazis and pussified politicians that are not normal.

Also not normal are men who feel they must go to foreign countries to pay for pussy at bargain basement prices because money is tight to begin with and they refuse to learn the psychology of bedding women because they are simply a) Lazy b) ignorant/uneducated c)insecure d) all of the aforementioned a,b & c.

Mixx

Quote: (12-02-2011 07:18 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

My second time going to BOA I wore a black fitted fashion suit, with a crisp white shirt, black skinny tie, and a Emporio Armani belt. I was the best looking and most charming guy in the club with a table. The outcome was a foregone conclusion from the moment I stepped in there. I ended up banging a hot Hungarian girl that night and met several other girls.

As I mentioned previously, when you roll into a super club, you gotta dress well. Perhaps I should have been clearer (ie. wear a fitted fashion suit and go all out). A blazer with a nice scarf to me is the NA definition of dressing well, it's good but not good enough. A foreigner should always look and present TOP notch in super clubs in order to have success IMO. I didn't do this in Kharkov...and it should in my results.

I second Luckystar here. The difference of being well-dressed, suit, tie and all is really noticeable and a pre-requisite for creating decent chances to approach and to bed the cream of the crop. (I went to Bamboo 3 or 4 times, pretty much status-oriented crowds, but the quantity and quality of the girls was just ridiculous from what I saw. Not advisable for the faint-hearted!)

The board is infatuated with the quality in Russia and Ukraine (for good reason), but Bamboo and BOA are two rooms that are as hot as any in the world. Romania has incredible talent.

I've heard that Sin City in Sofia is also an incredible place. One day...

Some of these super clubs are just special places to game. It's kind of like when an athlete or ballet dancer talks about how special it is to perform in a special stadium or opera house. The glory and exhilaration of scoring in a place like Radmir is hard to beat. It's always great when you score, but for me, it feels more special to get it done in these places. It means more to me than a flag. I feel like Kobe Bryant playin in MSG...special player in a special arena.

Have you guys tried Studio Martin?There should be some proper party girls there and Richy Ahmed is on next Saturday

Quote: (12-02-2011 07:18 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

My second time going to BOA I wore a black fitted fashion suit, with a crisp white shirt, black skinny tie, and a Emporio Armani belt. I was the best looking and most charming guy in the club with a table. The outcome was a foregone conclusion from the moment I stepped in there. I ended up banging a hot Hungarian girl that night and met several other girls.

As I mentioned previously, when you roll into a super club, you gotta dress well. Perhaps I should have been clearer (ie. wear a fitted fashion suit and go all out). A blazer with a nice scarf to me is the NA definition of dressing well, it's good but not good enough. A foreigner should always look and present TOP notch in super clubs in order to have success IMO. I didn't do this in Kharkov...and it should in my results.

This is Golden.

I second this, remember you do not have home field advantage and the locals dudes do. They can get away with looking bad, you cannot.

BTman - I am a little surprised that you said the dancers at Bellagio aren't the hottest girls in the club. I actually have one as a FB friend who is smoking, so I am very curious to see what the club girls look like.

I would NEVER tell a girl I came directly from NAmerica to Romania, my answer would be I am based in London and looking for business opportunities in Eastern Europe. Maybe for fun if need be, visit a local real estate office in the day and get a business card.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-02-2011 10:46 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

The board is infatuated with the quality in Russia and Ukraine (for good reason), but Bamboo and BOA are two rooms that are as hot as any in the world. Romania has incredible talent.

I keep hearing conflicting reports on Romania; there is talent there no doubt, but to get laid with non-pros is a different story if you are just a passing "sex tourist" on a 3 week stay.

I keep reading about how difficult it is to get laid there.

Mixx

Quote: (12-03-2011 11:02 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2011 10:46 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I keep hearing conflicting reports on Romania; there is talent there no doubt, but to get laid with non-pros is a different story if you are just a passing "sex tourist" on a 3 week stay.

I keep reading about how difficult it is to get laid there.

Mixx

The formula is the exact same as Ukraine or Russia with all the same issues. It's more open minded than Ukraine or Russia, which makes it easier than those places.

The biggest mistake guys make (including myself) is not breaking NA game habits and actualizing the scouting report on these places.

I was talking with Roosh yesterday and we agreed how 'over-gaming' is the main reason for failure in FSU/Balkans. Have your story straight, dress really well, lead early with drinks, be charming, smile - you will be fine. Well, YOU will be fine nearly anywhere, Mixx.

Quote: (12-03-2011 10:47 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

This is Golden.

I second this, remember you do not have home field advantage and the locals dudes do. They can get away with looking bad, you cannot.

BTman - I am a little surprised that you said the dancers at Bellagio aren't the hottest girls in the club. I actually have one as a FB friend who is smoking, so I am very curious to see what the club girls look like.

I would NEVER tell a girl I came directly from NAmerica to Romania, my answer would be I am based in London and looking for business opportunities in Eastern Europe. Maybe for fun if need be, visit a local real estate office in the day and get a business card.

Having your story down is really important. I don't even have to think about what I'm saying anymore, since I've done it so many times. Spend enough time there, and you'll get real good at it (sort of like an elevator pitch).

It's good to get a little technical on a girl just so they believe it easier/get off the subject. I always go a tiny tangent on DCF valuation methodology. It seems to ease any skepticism and they'll change the subject themselves.

What are the best places in Lipscani to go to on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday?

Are Bamboo and BOA still the places to be in Bucharest. Will hit that town soon for a weekend and planning on visiting a high end venue one night.

Anybody have a scouting report on Constanta or even other second tier Romanian cities?

How is the English in Bucharest?

There does not seem to be a ton of recent info on this place. I'm pondering spending summer there with a few other forum members.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Hey I'm currently in Bucharest and its starting to get warm and looks like more and more girls are coming out of hibernation.

Was wondering if anyone anyone knew the best day game spots around the city with a high concentration of young girls on the weekdays around the hours of 12 to 6 PM.

Everywhere. Just walk around. Every 5 minutes you will see a beautiful ass. No exaggeration.