rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles: Day Game Logistics and Hunting Grounds

This guide is for visiting and local players of Los Angeles interested in day gaming. It’s not comprehensive information and is meant to evolve so feel free to contribute with your experiences and other relevant info.

I wrote this guide because a lot of travel info so far in this forum about Los Angeles has centered around nightlife. What’s barely mentioned in this discussion and what I think most guys here are missing out on, is the daytime aspect of the city.

That…and “West Coooasst!”
[Image: west-coast-represent-gangster-gang-gang-...osters.jpg]

So I make this bold claim:
“Los Angeles is day game city.”

For the following key reasons that I’ve observed:
1. Attractive chicks from the rest of the country and from all over the world come here to try their luck in the entertainment business (among many other reasons people found their way to LA or America) so talent (literally!) is almost everywhere. Despite this, never forget that you're in an American city which means you will still encounter a huge share of fatties waddling about and bitches constantly on their phones.
2. The year-round, mostly sunny weather somehow makes people be more in a social mood. Don’t know about you, but I’m in such a mood if I don’t need to wear tight or bulky winter clothes and freeze my ass off.
3. I don’t see a lot of guys or “PUA types” doing day approaches in the places that I mention. If I see some form of it, it’s mainly “hollering” or it’s at night.
4. The “spread out” lay out of the city means lots and lots of spots to do day approaches, insta-dates, or regular dates that will exceed the number of places mentioned below. A "spread out" LA is both a blessing and a curse as I will discuss below.

#3 Might be true for any place. As Roosh writes in “Day Bang” (required reading for n00bs to day gaming) approaching girls in the daytime is not a natural thing to do, but if you combine #1, #2, #3 and #4 you have good conditions for day gaming.

I’m not a nightlife person and currently don’t have the bankroll for night gaming while sustaining my lifestyle. Recently, I’ve decided to limit my night gaming to bar/lounge/cafe/alternative dates and banging—-only after meeting girls in the day. But if you’d like some discussion about LA nightlife, here are threads to get you started:

LA Nightlife Thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4687-p...os+angeles

LA Venues discussion:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4861.h...os+angeles

LA Logistics:
Physically, I would describe Los Angeles as “sprawling” or “spread out” with the city further divided into mini-cities. This will play a huge role in logistics planning for your dates and venue changes.

Unless you’re concentrating in one, venue-rich, and walkable area of the city like Downtown LA, a vehicle is a must to get around this city. Public transport is ok for nearby places, but forget it if the girl mentions she’s a mini-city or two away or if you’re planning on staying up late.

Because LA is so spread out, it becomes more important to find out where the girl lives and usually hangs out. The recurring problem for the LA day gamer, other than getting rejected by girls, would be traffic and finding parking. If you’re living/staying in a certain part of LA it’s generally best if you do your approaches within a 10-20 mile radius, especially if you’re a visitor. From my experiences, about 80% of the time the girl lives within the area where you approached her. Another reason to stay within the radius is that you can dedicate more energy to approaches and narrowed focus on venue choices than walking or driving around looking for parking.

If you’re gaming/touring/staying in Downtown LA you have good access to the rail/buses that run late in sync with the nightlife. Other parts of town, keep the “10-20 mile radius guideline” in mind to minimize travel time and narrow your focus on date venues to research. More than that you risk traffic or long drives that make pussy cold. However, in the event that you made a very strong connection with a very bang-able chick you approached but she lives very far, suggest meeting up halfway then figure out later in the date who’s coming to who’s place if you go for ONS.

LA Day Banging Planning Tools
Once you know where you're staying and where the girl lives, the internet and other resources can help you find what venues are nearby (where you’re staying or where she lives) that are good for dates. The following are what I use for venue/event research or logistics planning:

Yelp.com
At the top of the page, type what kind of venue you’re looking for then the city (or preferably the mini-city) or zip code of the place you’re staying at. Take reviews with a grain of salt, some people are lame reviewers or patrons.

Google Maps
A multi-purpose tool. You can:
-Get a visual of the locations you found in your research
-Get driving, walking, or transit directions
-Search nearby places that has or serve ______.

LA Weekly
Paper’s better than online. You can get the paper version almost everywhere like groceries, liquor stores, trendy places, bus stops, and music shops. In addition to articles you can talk about with the girl and a list of events you can go to, there are also establishment reviews you can read about that might be worth checking out. Look through the events pages per your tastes, interests, and budget.

Goldstar.com
Discounted tickets to events or information on special events if you sign up.

Couchsurfing.com
If you’re a member, go to the Los Angeles County board and post your questions. Some members post events they are hosting, go to My Events section and look through nearby events hosted by members.

Your friend in LA
If you have local contacts ask them.

Metro.net
For public transport planning, but I think google maps is better.

Suggested areas to stay if you’re a visitor:

West Hollywood
Santa Monica
Downtown LA
Hollywood

These give you relatively easy access by Metro or with your car to places where visitors usually go to. They also are within reasonable driving distance to some of the places that I recommend below.

Day Game Hunting Grounds:

Some of my findings and thoughts (copied from this thread, edited for this post)

The (sad) joke that I often tell visitors if they ask what’re some cool places to go to in LA: “There’s a lot, if you like shopping.” Bad image of American consumerism, but great for banging prospects.

Female entertainment wannabees live everywhere in LA but more concentrated in the following areas, check out the shopping centres or establishments within these areas:
West Hollywood
North Hollywood
Hollywood
Sherman Oaks
Santa Monica
Burbank
Venice
Mid-Wilshire area
West LA
Century City/Beverly Hills

Entertainment also attracts a lot of gay people so don’t be surprised if some girls might turn out to be lesbians or easily abuse the “lesbian excuse” to turn you down—-it’s funny that in West Hollywood have I often encountered it.

Hollywood Blvd. is touristy, so you're mostly limited to the shop girls from clothing stores and the Fresh n Easy grocery. You'll have to hunt for locals among the tourist crowds. Tourists are nice but hard to game them if they're on "tourist mode" and they're usually in groups. Lots of insta-date places though.

The beaches are similarly touristy but I think girls are more keen to chatting if the weather's especially warm and nice. Locals are easier to spot. You can insta-date with ice cream or other snack shops then sit on the sand. Some beaches to consider: Santa Monica beach, Venice Beach, Malibu area

Runyon Canyon park -- lots of dog walkers and starlet/model wannabees doing their walks/runs and free yoga classes -- hard to game and ramble if they're focused on their workout. I haven't gamed this park in a while, but last time I did I found that asking if this park is good for walking the dog (or about the dog) and rambling about it will get you a chat with a dog walker. If they look like they're doing some intense jogging/running (LoL) forget it, but if they're just walking at a leisurely pace you can ask them about their music players (if they have one, they usually do) then ramble on.

Griffith Park -- similar to Runyon in terms of local talent doing their cardio exercises and dog walking but more tourists as they feature the observatory, horse back riding, and other family-friendly activities. Also, it's much larger than Runyon.

Glendale Galleria / Americana at Brand (malls in Glendale) -- diverse pool, but key feature: lots of Filipina and Armenian chicks. Historic Filipino Town or Little Armenia are jokes in that they each contain little numbers of the people mentioned. Burbank/Glendale/Eagle Rock area is where it’s at with these ladies (although they’re everywhere in So Cal).

Eagle Rock mall esp. at the Seafood City supermarket - Filipinas

Melrose Ave between La Brea and Fairfax - lots of restaurants, cafes, and shops, and hipster-looking girls walking around

ANY Trader Joe's or Whole Foods in the Westside of LA -- esp. West Hollywood -- lots of starlet-looking girls.

ANY Thrift Store (eg. Goodwill / Salvation Army) in an affluent neighborhood like Santa Monica or West Hollywood

UCLA / Westwood village - college girls, little shops, snack places, a Whole Foods, and hookah cafes (open late and lots of Persian bitches)

Beverly Center mall (near Cedar's Sinai hospital) and surrounding area -- shops, cafes, fast food places, the CVS, and some starlet/model-looking chicks shopping/walking around.

Future Day Game exploration (for myself):
-Need to check out Downtown LA more during the daytime
-Echo Park / Silverlake -- more hipster chicks
-Inglewood / Culver City -- latina / black girls
-Fairfax Ave (Little Ethiopia part) and Pico/La Brea area -- Ethiopian girls
-Beverly Blvd (Westside near Beverly Hills/Century city) -- hookah spots and Jewish stores

Happy Hunting!

Solid.

+1 rep

Great datasheet,great add to the Forum.+1

I've never been to LA,so let me ask you a newbie question.
How does Looking good /appearance matters in LA?I've always imagined LA as a place like Leblon/Ipanema in Rio, where its almost all about looks and status/money , so competion can be insanely high ; a difficult scenario for the average visitor with no social proof or above-average looks.What do you think?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (01-06-2012 10:34 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Great datasheet,great add to the Forum.+1

I've never been to LA,so let me ask you a newbie question.
How does Looking good /appearance matters in LA?I've always imagined LA as a place like Leblon/Ipanema in Rio, where its almost all about looks and status/money , so competion can be insanely high ; a difficult scenario for the average visitor with no social proof or above-average looks.What do you think?

Looking good helps anywhere in the world!
So try to look and feel your best even if you think you don't have the genes. Girls here usually respond well to good vibes or to someone who "needs help" unless she's a stuck up bitch.

Regarding status and money, no you don't need to be one of Hollywood's "Power Playing Elite" (although that helps with high-maintenance/value/top-tier looking women and below). You can certainly pretend to do that by suiting up and pretend you're a junior agent for ___ agency, but I think it takes too much mental energy to come up and sustain an elaborate lie. Also, there will be girls who're wary of anybody "dropping names" just to gain her favor.

The key thing is going indirect by "going elderly" and casually mentioning some cool things about you a.k.a. "dropping bait," (again, read "Day Bang"). Remember, these are still American women, they're paranoid about or tired of strangers and thirsty guys approaching hoping for a hookup. So it's best to go indirect.

I would highlight your outsider status and comparing experiences between LA and Brazil to see if that generates interest. It's not guaranteed that girls will be impressed but it adds an international twist to the narrative of a "pretty girl helping out a confused outsider."

I used to live in LA. I did a moderate amount of day game. I knew a guy who was pretty fucking good with chicks and his advice was this: snag the new girls. Girls that have just arrived in LA have no supply of sausage, no social circle. I met a cute russian girl straight from siberia in a whole foods. I spit barely any game and she was willing to hop right in my car for a day 2 when I saw her next.

buses are a great place to meet cute girls that move to LA from all over the world.

basically, screen for new girls. if she just came from germany and has no friends, that's your best shot. otherwise, I would say LA is pretty difficult to get girls. LA is all about who you know, which means social circle, but obviously you can still do well.

Quote: (01-06-2012 11:41 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

I used to live in LA. I did a moderate amount of day game. I knew a guy who was pretty fucking good with chicks and his advice was this: snag the new girls. Girls that have just arrived in LA have no supply of sausage, no social circle. I met a cute russian girl straight from siberia in a whole foods. I spit barely any game and she was willing to hop right in my car for a day 2 when I saw her next.

buses are a great place to meet cute girls that move to LA from all over the world.

basically, screen for new girls. if she just came from germany and has no friends, that's your best shot. otherwise, I would say LA is pretty difficult to get girls. LA is all about who you know, which means social circle, but obviously you can still do well.

Yes, I do the "Scott Baio" too (Lol) by dropping the "photographer bait" for girls who look like they're from out of town who might need help with headshots / starting modeling pictures. I actually have the port and skills to show for it. At this photo/model website I go to, you can specifically search for girls new to the site/town.

ps. LA quick tip: hot chick in a shitty car = fresh meat
approach with a vengeance regardless what time of day it is!

Good shit man!! I know someone born and raised in LA who was staying out here for a while. He's a rocker dude with long hair and tattoos everywhere that always had girls approaching. He said it's like a bigger Houston and it sounds about right from your description.

I really wanna take a roadtrip out there and check everything out. I love car cities and people who don't grow up with that culture don't understand how it is. I've always wanted to bang a chola from the west coast....my boy's in east LA so i know I can find some around. It's a shame California is so expensive.

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:46 AM)houston Wrote:  

Good shit man!! I know someone born and raised in LA who was staying out here for a while. He's a rocker dude with long hair and tattoos everywhere that always had girls approaching. He said it's like a bigger Houston and it sounds about right from your description.

I really wanna take a roadtrip out there and check everything out. I love car cities and people who don't grow up with that culture don't understand how it is. I've always wanted to bang a chola from the west coast....my boy's in east LA so i know I can find some around. It's a shame California is so expensive.

Thanks Houston, I've been to your town when I was a kid and it was my introduction to car culture in the US. Not too crazy about it to be honest with traffic, parking, and maintenance costing you time and money. I think cars are only fun if the above mentioned negatives are minimal in a given place. But yeah, LA will be your city if you're into getting around in cars.

I would love to bang a hot chola, period. They're the ones responsible for giving me a "hoop-earrings-on-latina" fetish.

East LA's on my list too of must explore...I hear they have organic/Whole Foods-type of groceries that are way cheaper than the ones found on the Westside.

Sorry man, I completely disagree with your point of "LA is daygame city"

Maybe if you come from a farm, but LA SUCKS FOR DAYGAME. Yes, you can find girls here but to say it's good for daygame is not accurate when you take into account places like Manhattan, Honolulu, Tokyo, shit even Man Francisco has better day game logistics than LA.

How can I say this?

Because I daygame almost every other day in LA, in many of the spots listed. I could also just be very picky but hey, that's my boner's taste.

The best leads have been the tourists. Most chicks who have been in LA, I've noticed are just not as friendly anymore and/or have been hit on a shitload of times. In fact, I blame a lot of this on us guys moreso than the girls. I mentioned this in another thread but any somewhat attractive girl who even shows a bit of skin (shorts/skirt) gets creeped on hardcore by dudes here. My ex has had a car full of guys roll up to her and say "you're hot", honk their horn, some dude say "nice ass", all kinds of lame shit. And she was just wearing jean shorts, not daisy dukes.

Let's not also forget the ghetto gang element. I've grown up in California my whole life so it's whatever to me but for a girl who's not from here, just being exposed to that can make them put up their guard which is bad for us day gamers who now have to acclimate their style to deal with that.

Just today, I was walking on a sorta instadate with this Thai chick who had a dress on and I kid you not, I could feel dudes creeping on us, like walking all slow to check out her ass.

I'm just jaded on this place because from a scientific standpoint, I haven't done so good here with cute girls vs hotter girls in other markets. It could also be supply and demand since more dudes, guys with more game (who approach),

Oh here's a story for you guys.

I called this one girl just today who I met last week Friday and her friend answered, this Ukrainian girl who has only been here for 4 months. It's Tuesday but they were on their way to some club because a guy had a table there. She then opened up to me that she could get into any club she wanted and that a bunch of guys were into her and her friend. We were joking around at this point so I could feel her sincerity and almost got this vibe from her that she couldn't believe the amount of cock she was being offered here in LA. This is not the only time I've heard this.

I once met this hot ass Japanese girl in SF who used to be a lingerie model, but who had only been in SF for 3 days when I met her and she told me that she had been hit on at least 50 times with cars stopping on the street constantly just to hit on her.

There's just a bunch of hungry dudes here. I'm trying to stay positive and run efficient game but if at all possible, stay out of LA if you're an avid daygamer.

Oh, a few more details. Yes, Santa Monica has good traffic but I don't see anywhere the high amount of hotties that I'd see in other countries (white, asian latina) LA is played out. Again, if you come from a farm, you will like it here but if you've been in many other major international cities like NY, Tokyo, Seoul, Kiev, fuck this place. To anybody who says LA is great, please provide examples of girls you consider hot and/or would approach. There was the other thread that showed many hipster chicks here which, if you're into them, more power to you, but I want feminine hotties who dress sexy.

EDIT: To end on a positive note, here's a money tip for you guys and also to show I know my shit. DTLA's main source of hotties comes from FIDM, fashion institute of design merchandising. Try to hit up that spot during the day at lunch time and there's a grocery store across the street from there where at key times, you'll see some cuties in the store. Otherwise, you're looking at a 1 in 100 ratio of hot girls in downtown. If you go elsewhere, you could easily end up in Skid Row, area of homeless people. DTLA is being revitalized but it's still not anywhere near Manhattan level.

The key to daygame in LA is knowing the source of traffic flows and SPECIFIC HOURS that there is good traffic. Another example would be Hollywood. On Fridays and Saturdays, from 10PM to 2AM, you'll see a lot of hotties walking down the street to go to the diff night clubs. On weekends during day, you'll find tourists but again, my personal preference, I've found maybe 1-50 to 1-100 ratio of chicks that pass my boner test. If they're a tourist, you're golden, if they're local, they've probably been hit on a shitload of times already so you better look your best, have good energy and have your logistics planned tight or be hooked into clubs to have a table (which I don't personally do cuz I think tables are waste of money)

I can't speak for WeHo so much other than part of it is a big gay area so I don't know where OP specifically meant was good.

Now, Westwood by UCLA is good, shit I might go there tomorrow and also USC the campus is good. The colleges during lunch hours have high traffic flows.

Lastly, as for public transportation, I've probably met more girls BECAUSE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, since when you're in a car, it's pretty much just you and the 405 or 10 freeway. But when you're on the subway, train or even bus (720 goes across LA to Santa Monica from DTLA), you'll be able to see more girls and can approach. But again, maybe a 1-200 ratio but better than NO RATIO in a car unless you're hardcore creeping ala bang bus to pick up girls.

Quote: (02-10-2015 04:47 AM)fucksong Wrote:  

Lastly, as for public transportation, I've probably met more girls BECAUSE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, since when you're in a car, it's pretty much just you and the 405 or 10 freeway. But when you're on the subway, train or even bus (720 goes across LA to Santa Monica from DTLA), you'll be able to see more girls and can approach. But again, maybe a 1-200 ratio but better than NO RATIO in a car unless you're hardcore creeping ala bang bus to pick up girls.

When I lived in LA a long time ago, because I could speak Spanish, my go to in the daytime was Latina girls on the bus or working in the service industry. Just recently, when I was riding the bus in LA a Spanish girl looked me in the eye and smiled. I didn't approach, however, because she was only a 5 in looks.

That's the thing with Spanish day game in LA, I think, is that most of the girls are only 5s or 6s in looks. However, if you just need to get some girls on rotation to help give you your abundance mentality while you start looking for better quality, do you think this is a viable option?

@Carlos100 - I don't really go off of the 1-10 scale as much as I go off of the boner test. If those girls who you say are a 5/6 pass your boner test, go for it. I'm not hating. However I have my own preferences and I just do see as much of the flavor I want here compared to other area and the logistics don't help either. I'd be curious to hear from any players who've been to Columbia and/ or Brazil and get their opinion on LA Latina girls. I have yet to find any of the telemundo level Latinas walking around on the street. (Correction, I saw one walking out of Club belasco) Again, I want to make it clear that there are girls but if you love day game and have option to live in higher density area such as Manhattan, Tokyo, etc, stay the fuck outta here. I found more fashionable white girls on street in Chicago as well.

Santa Monica Day Game-
3rd St. Promenade is ok, also during nice weather weekends the Ocean Ave / Promenade area is filled w/ shoppers and tourists. If you are into young european tourists I would recommend the hostel areas.
Any SM beach area is pretty wack.... you might end up with a number every once in awhile but overall there are better beaches to try - (Huntington, Hermosa, Manhattan... )

Santa Monica Night Game -

Santa Monica has the WORST ratios I have ever encountered. - Also, unless you are 6'4" and white or are a working male model, DO NOT waste your time. I have lived here for 9 years and trust me, try your luck anywhere else; Hollywood, Hermosa, Pasadena, Huntington, Newport, even Downtown LA. Id rather stick my dick in a beehive than go out on the westside.

@copperfish23 wow thanks for feedback. I didn't realize Santa Monica had bad ratios. have you been to bungalow? Have a friend who's been wanting to check that place out.

Old town in Pasadena has some good traffic flows on weekends. also pcc during lunch hours will also have nice traffic flow of girls likes other colleges.

Yea i live about 4 blocks from Bungalow actually. That along w Buffalo club on fridays, and The Wilshire on saturdays are the best spots to go out in SM - the only ones w decent ratios anyways, and im talking 55/45 guys, but Ill def take that over anywhere on the Westside. I would never tell anyone not to go to Bungalow bc there definitely is a lot of talent there, but good luck trying to take a girl home , or even to another location to continue the party - just doesnt happen too often. Its a hollywood bougie crowd.... Girls arent dancing on tables, taking shots, getting wasted etc.... they are bottle rats on their phones taking selfies the entire night trying to find the next D-list producer's table to get in to "to be seen".
Put it this way: I would say from West Hollywood or Pasadena, I will either pull a girl or and girl and her friends back to my place to afterparty 50-60% of the time, which isnt bad considering the generally poor ratios in LA....
Take my same looks and same game to santa monica... and i can count on one hand the number of times ive pulled girls back to my house the same night, and I fucking live there!!! lol its unfortunate..... Bungalow has A LOT of hot girls though but its not easy to get in to either.... its def better in the summer as the weather gets better as most of it is outdoors. Its worth going to if youve never been.

Quote: (02-24-2015 04:09 AM)Copperfish23 Wrote:  

Yea i live about 4 blocks from Bungalow actually. That along w Buffalo club on fridays, and The Wilshire on saturdays are the best spots to go out in SM - the only ones w decent ratios anyways, and im talking 55/45 guys, but Ill def take that over anywhere on the Westside. I would never tell anyone not to go to Bungalow bc there definitely is a lot of talent there, but good luck trying to take a girl home , or even to another location to continue the party - just doesnt happen too often. Its a hollywood bougie crowd.... Girls arent dancing on tables, taking shots, getting wasted etc.... they are bottle rats on their phones taking selfies the entire night trying to find the next D-list producer's table to get in to "to be seen".
Put it this way: I would say from West Hollywood or Pasadena, I will either pull a girl or and girl and her friends back to my place to afterparty 50-60% of the time, which isnt bad considering the generally poor ratios in LA....
Take my same looks and same game to santa monica... and i can count on one hand the number of times ive pulled girls back to my house the same night, and I fucking live there!!! lol its unfortunate..... Bungalow has A LOT of hot girls though but its not easy to get in to either.... its def better in the summer as the weather gets better as most of it is outdoors. Its worth going to if youve never been.

Can you recommend some good clubs in WeHo? The only club I've ever been to there was some gay club (I was with a hot ass 19 year girl and that was the only 18+ club I could find on Yelp) and was surprised to learn there was a big gay area there so not sure where are the happening spots there.

Sorry to hear about your Santa Monica blues. Ya know, I don't know if it's taboo to speak about him here, but an older member, Christian McQueen, has probably the best breakdown of LA club game that I've found. Social circle is not my usual style but when in Rome... Thus, maybe try to break into that social scene for those clubs since you live right there.

I'm planning on getting the fuck out of LA by summer so I'm not gonna invest too much but I think if you're gonna be here long term, you might as well play the odds and diversify your prospecting methods.

Again, not saying I'd personally want to do it but why not give it a go? Find and befriend one of those D list producers since you have a convenient F spot nearby.

Good luck man and thanks for sharing.

^ You probably went to Rage (I think that's the only 18+ club in WeHo), which is obviously a gay club. Surprisingly, gay clubs/bars are actually possible to pull at, just takes a bit of a different kind of game. From my few visits to the Abbey, I've learned that most gay dudes are surprisingly helpful; they'll know you aren't gay pretty quickly and know what you're about, so if you befriend them they'll go out of their way to set you up with their girl friends. It can definitely be a culture shock, and I wouldn't recommend going just to pull girls, but if you somehow end up there (ie: social circle goes there, etc), you can still pull. Less competition there too.

In regard to non-gay clubs in weho, I'd recommend DBA, Greystone Manor, and Bootsy Bellows (though I think its closed until summer). All 3 of these have ridiculous numbers of hot girls, but doors can be tough. Greystone has a notoriously difficult door, but get in contact with a promoter and check it out. The stretch on Santa Monica Blvd between Doheny and La Cienaga is almost exclusively gay bars and clubs, though.

Quote: (02-24-2015 12:20 PM)RDF Wrote:  

^ You probably went to Rage (I think that's the only 18+ club in WeHo), which is obviously a gay club. Surprisingly, gay clubs/bars are actually possible to pull at, just takes a bit of a different kind of game. From my few visits to the Abbey, I've learned that most gay dudes are surprisingly helpful; they'll know you aren't gay pretty quickly and know what you're about, so if you befriend them they'll go out of their way to set you up with their girl friends. It can definitely be a culture shock, and I wouldn't recommend going just to pull girls, but if you somehow end up there (ie: social circle goes there, etc), you can still pull. Less competition there too.

In regard to non-gay clubs in weho, I'd recommend DBA, Greystone Manor, and Bootsy Bellows (though I think its closed until summer). All 3 of these have ridiculous numbers of hot girls, but doors can be tough. Greystone has a notoriously difficult door, but get in contact with a promoter and check it out. The stretch on Santa Monica Blvd between Doheny and La Cienaga is almost exclusively gay bars and clubs, though.

Besides getting access through a promoter, is it easier to get into WeHo clubs if you're suited down?

Quote: (02-24-2015 05:42 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Besides getting access through a promoter, is it easier to get into WeHo clubs if you're suited down?

It won't hurt, but in a city like LA its not a guarantee. I've been denied from clubs suited up and let in dressed up in a button down and jeans. Even though it doesn't guarantee anything, I'd still recommend suiting down, if only because it makes you look more clean cut and confident. Aside from the mood of the bouncer, the 2nd most important variable in whether you'll be let into a club (presuming you're alone) is how you look. You want to look as far from a lame guy who's going to start trouble the second he's in the club. Suiting down helps with that.

nobody "suits up" in LA.... dress like a silverlake hipster and you'll be fine...

Hi guys.

I´m going this weekend to Hollywood for a Kraftwerk concert the sunday, I´m planning to arrive earlier probably saturday 12:00 pm and leave monday in the morning. Been looking for a cheap place ($50) to crash around the beach of Santa Monica but can´t find, any of you locals know about a clean and around the area place like this or I should better look to near places like Orange City?

Also if you want to meet me and game around the city pm me.

This is a phenomenal list, m8. I'm also digging the Westfield Village in Woodland Hills and the Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park. Just moved to the San Fernando Valley part of LA.

Dive bars in the valley can be surprisingly good, there's always a crowd (especially during happy hour) and the women are approachable. Most of the people at them are from LA as well which is nice.

Quote: (10-02-2016 08:44 AM)preppy Wrote:  

Dive bars in the valley can be surprisingly good, there's always a crowd (especially during happy hour) and the women are approachable. Most of the people at them are from LA as well which is nice.

Thanks bro. I wish there was actually foot traffic out here. I feel pretty weird mass approaching in the mall/stores rather than the streets but I'm gonna have to learn to live with it.

Which of those you listed are the best for street game, dawg?

I've got:

Hollywood
The Grove
Santa Monica
Venice Beach

Is there anything else? What about after 9 PM? The malls out here are pretty nice but they all seem to close at 9. I've been to the Westfield Topanga, The Village at Topanga, Hollywood & Highland, the Sherman Oaks one, and the Northridge one. I was in the Northridge one today, and while it was jam-packed, it sucked dong. Nothing but 13 year-olds, geezers, and dudes fresh out of prison.

Thanks!

Solid post. Happy this got brought up. LA is 100% a day game city. Without a doubt. If you have a little cash you're fucking golden here. I mean GOLDEN.