rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls from Uruguay?

Girls from Uruguay?

Has anyone had any type of experience with girls from Uruguay?

Girls from Uruguay?

In terms of attitude they are 2/3 Argentine and 1/3 Brazilian, coming in lighter shades than both.
They are definitely friendly and I can't think of any special techniques that would be necessary on them.

Girls from Uruguay?

Yeah

One of my girls is from montevideo.

What do you want to know

Girls from Uruguay?

They are dope.

Girls from Uruguay?

Quote: (02-14-2010 05:49 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Yeah

One of my girls is from montevideo.

What do you want to know

how is there temperament? Are they bitches like Argentine girls or are they more like Brazilian girls? Roosh did say that they are 2/3 Argentine. What were your experiences?

Girls from Uruguay?

Girls from Uruguay are what I like to call, the "Canadians" of South America. Albeit, it's a country you don't really hear much about anywhere, but it has its areas of interest that lots of people visit, primarily the beach town of "punta del este" in the summertime months of January/February. Ralph Lauren himself has been known to frequent this area every year in his Yacht. It is the spring break of Argentinians in the summertime months (right now).

Uruguayans have struggled in the last 10 years economically however, suffering massive amounts of inflation, and pretty near economic depression. Lots of Uruguayans have fled the country in search of greener pastures in Argentina and Brazil, and where I live in Miami.

I would go as near to say, by my own observations, that 70% of the small country is in poverty.

That leads me to the women. As a country with an incredible amount of debt, and inflation, women and people in general, are the hard-working humble type. Women are "old school" raised to have a family with lots of kids, despite not having so much as a pot to piss in.

Physically, the women are mostly 6's - rarely did I see anything above that while in my 6 month stay in Montevideo. Compared to their Brazilian/Argie neighbors, the women do not really compete in the looks dept. but they more than make-up for their average looks with really great, and down-to-earth personalities!

"charruas" as they are affectionately called, are great wife material I would say. Sure, there will be some that you will flat out hit and quit, but mostly, these girls are "slow danced" into romance and into your bed.

If you happen to be in Brazil now, make a quick pit stop in Punta del este which is at its peak season right now, and you will see many working there as waitresses. hotels etc - some will be really cute, but they are heavy into having solid boyfriends, and not one night stands.

Courting and gaming an Uruguay girl depends solely on how your charm, look, and social status (in that order). Of course, if you bring a concrete promise of taking her away form extreme poverty chances of you banging her the same night increase exponentially, but just remember that direct aggressive game is not as welcome as in Brazil.

In summation, I would say that uruguay girls are a conservative version of Brazilian women...if you get to open one up in bed, you'll have a good time, but rememember - its waltz and not salsa that should advance your game.

Would I return to Uruguay? - umm......well, not really, I bang more girls per hour in Brazil, and other countries, but if its not too much out of the way, I just may as a side trip, but not the main event.

The game plan is simple: Enjoy the life!

Girls from Uruguay?

Armanid, great breakdown. Thanks.
I'll probably visit Uruguay soon