rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Port of Spain - Trinidad - Carnival 2011 - Soca, Sun & Trini Bad Girls

Whaddup Fellas, It's been a minute but I have been grinding and traveling a lot so I havent had time to throw together all of my juicy reports for the year but I'm going to set it off with this one about Trinidad & Tobago the Twin Island Nation just north of Venezuela in The Southern Caribbean known for having the finest women with the sexiest accents in the English Speaking Caribbean and for having the Largest Street Party Carnival in the World even though Rio disputes It. Never tell a Trini that Rio Carnival is better! Ha...

Anyway...I have been to Trinidad about 3 times this year and I have really fell in love with the place and most especially the hot women and warm people. This year I hit the Tobago Jazz Festival, Carnival and another holiday weekend to Surf & hit a Yacht Party with a dime pieces I met during Carnival...

The Basics....
Money: Exchange Rate is $1 USD to 6 TT Dollars.
How to get there: Caribbean Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, British Airways. I prefer Caribbean Airlines when flying to Port of Spain and on this trip pulled a fine flight attendant on the way down and met another one during Carnival time. It’s always good to connect with the local flavor and flying the official carrier of the company is a good start for the trip. The city is kind of rough around the edges but has it's charm in some places and Is easy to get around.

Where to Stay: Hyatt, Hilton, Courtyard Marriott, Carlton Savannah.

The Hyatt is brand new and is amazingly beautiful with lovely rooms and bedding, shower and top notch service and super player lobby bar that can be used to seal the deal with any dime piece you invite over , infinity roof top pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea. I sealed many of deals here over Carnival Weekend and If you invite a girl back to this spot she will not resist. The Courtyard Marriott is nice as well just a little smaller and right next door to a movie complex/mall called Movietowne.

Day Game: Queens Savannah Park, Downtown Port of Spain near the Financial District, TrinCity Mall, Movietowne Mall, West Moorings Mall. Maracas Bay Beach which is about 45 minutes away alot of nice chicks in bikinis chillin.

Transportation: The main mode of transportation is Maxi-Taxis. It works almost like hitch hiking. You stand on the side of the road and just put your hand out and either a Van or Car will pull up to you. Most of the routes you will travel to are on a fixed route status and It costs about 2TT to 3 TT which is about 33 Cents so not a bad deal at all. You can also hire a car and or have a dedicated driver you pay daily which is what a lot of people do

Where to party:
Ariapita Avenue: Is the main commercial and nightlife area packed with restaurants, lounges & boutiques with a number of cool spots to check out and people hanging out Nightly. Pick one and go in you can’t lose. Vino Libor is a nice lounge to start the night off before moving on to some larger clubs or lounges to bar hop.

St. James: Is the more working class and down home bar scene and much cheaper but you won’t find any of the beautiful people of Port of Spain hanging out here for the most part. More of a place to grab a brew with the fellas (Stag & Carib are the main choices of brew here)

Nightclub Picks: 51 & Area, Zen: These are the most upscale spots in the city...This is where you will find the finest chicks hanging out on the regular.

Bottle Service for Johnny Walker Black 500TT
Local Brew: 20TT
Mixed Drinks: 30TT
Entrance: 60TT to 120TT If you’re not on the list.

Nightlife Links:
http://triniscene.com/
http://www.islandmix.com/

The Women:
Port of Spain is a vibrant Port Industry City with a beautiful sultry mix of women with all types of mixes Chinese/Indian/Black/Lebanese/Syrian/Venezuelan. I mostly zero’d in on the mixed chicks who were various mixtures of Indian/Black/Spanish/Chinese and did very well. If you hit the right spots, are fashionable and have a good mouth piece you can get in with these chicks. You cannot be timid in dealing with these chicks or you will be eaten alive. They like dudes with confidence and style about themselves, cats who know how to hold them down so If you are the nerdy type I wouldn't suggest this place for you. Even the Indian dudes have balls about themselves here and seeing White cats with Caribbean accents was kind of surreal.

Best Time of Year to Visit:
Carnival is the best time of year to go and things start to crank up around Christmas time. The North American Summer being the second best time of year to visit along with the Winter time leading up to Carnival is very festive as well.

Here is a good example on how it goes down at Carnival!

http://www.travelista.tv/2010/03/15/carn...l-tuesday/

http://www.travelista.tv/2010/03/09/carn...al-monday/

Carnival is the Yearly major social event of the English Speaking Caribbean. Picture the tightest dime pieces from the middle to highest social ladders from all over the English Speaking Caribbean come through partying over 10 days in one spot. Chicks from Bermuda, Barbados, Jamaica, The UK, Bahamas and the US as well. This event is extremely sexual and rum fueled to the max. The Carnival action starts well before The Carnival Monday & Tuesday. It is advisable to arrive on the Wednesday before Carnival Weekend to hit up the extremely popular Fetes (Parties) which are filled wall to wall with exotic dancing beauties Whining (Dancing) and looking to meet guys and Liming (Partying).

These events normally have a performance by one of the many popular Soca Artists (Michael Montana, Destra, KES and many others) and are extremely live. These Fetes are normally all-inclusive (food and drink) and range in cost from $25-$75. They are normally held outdoors or at one of the huge parks or stadiums. Some of the names of the Fetes: Beach House, Girl Power, Soca Monarch, Breakfast Fete. Looks them all up and peep the pictures of the talent...AMAZING!!!

After Carnival most people head over to Tobago on that Wednesday - Saturday/Sunday which is a 15 minute flight and cost around $48 roundtrip on Caribbean Airlines for some sun, relaxation and more partying...more on that later....

How to game the women: This spot Is pure Gold for any cat who looks somewhat different than a Trini from what I noticed and have been told. As for me: A mixed looking Black American Man like myself I just couldn't lose and since English is the main language I had no problem gaming and approaching any women. Most of the chicks were always asking what I’m mixed with so I had air of intrigue about myself even though I still identify myself as Black but my family is Creole from New Orleans. Light-Brown Skinned Brothas and or Pretty Boy Bruhs of any color with edge/swagger seem to have a GREAT Advantage here in my opinion.

But I think anyone who is somewhat Hip, Edgy & Good Looking with Swagger of any race can do well here. You just have to have supreme confidence, body language and have to know how to Whine (Dance) during Carnival If you can’t dance with these girls you won’t be able to even get in the door since during Carnival that’s what these girls like doing. Dancing in the Streets, taking pictures and exchanging numbers and occasionally kissing If you can get your foot in the door with dancing.

I have been told by all of the women I have dealt with that girls like foreign men and I have been told that repeatedly because the Social Scene in Port of Spain and especially the middle to upper echelon is small and people know each other So as a foreigner you will have a GREAT ADVANTAGE to be able to game these chicks. They are looking for something different & fresh so use that to your advantage. And do not get me started with their sweet sexy Trini accents just hearing those girls talk gets my blood pumping. Also being older (Over 25, the girls like mature men) helps.

For Carnival and playing Mas (Being in the carnival) you have to get a costume and sign up early to be apart of the action. This year I played Mas with Yuma Vibe which was known for having the most beautiful women in during Carnival. Just picture over 1000 women in one Carnival Band with the skimpiest costumes dancing from Sun-Up to Sun-Down all throughout the streets and you have full access to all of them. Other good Carnival groups that I recommend are Tribe & Bliss. Both of those groups have a comparable amount of Beautiful Women playing MAS as well. I played with Tribe in 2006 and It was a wonderful experience.

Another good thing about playing in a Carnival Band is that the ratio of women to men is about 70% to 30% so do the math! Costumes will run you about $300 USD which includes breakfast, lunch & dinner and all the alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks you can handle served alongside the Carnival Parade Route in huge trucks where music is played from in each section from 8am to 10pm. You cannot go to Trinidad for Carnival and not play MAS so make sure you plan ahead and handle the costume and fete tickets in advance.

Culinary Arts:
The Food here is an interesting mix of Indian and Caribbean faire which makes it an interesting and spicy mix. They love their Roti, Macaroni Pie, Stewed Chicken and Callaloo and strangely enough...KFC! I had to try it for myself and It was way better than the stuff they serve in the USA...They douse it with Pepper Sauce to make it extra spicy and It’s insanely good. But there is a mix of Italian, Chinese, Arabic and Indian restaurants that fill the bill here as well...

Sporting Scene:
They love soccer and cricket down here those are the two major sports. You can see people playing both sports on the beach and in large fields.

Racial Population:
The country is about 40 percent Indian and 40 Mixed Race/Black and 5 percent white, 5 percent chinese, 5 percent colombian/venezuelan, 5 percent lebenese/syrian.

Online Game:

Is fairly non-existant in T&T...I asked several girls about dating sites they were like hmmm no we don't do that here. You really have to just get to the place and put your bid in. One place that you can do it maybe through Facebook but strictly on the friendship tip just to befriend people before you arrive and DHV before you touch down.

Some Facebook Groups you might want to join where the Fine & Sexy Trini Girls Dwell & are members of...

YumaVibe - https://www.facebook.com/yumavibe / http://www.yumavibe.com/
Tribe Carnival - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRIBE-Car...6712420346 / http://www.carnivaltribe.com/
Bliss - http://blisscarnival.com/

These are the Carnival Groups that people join up and stay up to date about Carnival for all through the year (I cannot emphasize how big The Carnival Industry and what It means to these people) and you can peruse these groups to see girls but I must warm you this isn't the way to truly go about being successful pulling girls in T&T. They are kind of old school and want to meet, socialize through limin (chill & party) and whine (dancing) with you to see what your vibe Is like before getting to know them. Couchsurfing doesn't have any talent like most English Speaking Caribbean Islands so forget about that also. Put your bid in by hitting the day and night spots I mentioned and you will be good to go!

Social Vibe:
There is a little bit of beef between the Indian and Blacks sometimes but you can't really tell from visiting and It's just really under the surface. The Indian girls were very receptive and get down more than I've seen in any culture. and were easily approachable and cute. They drink and can dance likes sistas.

Overall Trinidad gets a big THUMBS UP! Make it happen for yourself....Enjoy!

Great report as usual, InternationalSwagger.

Need to save this one for my Data files.

Might be a stupid question, but when you are saying "Indian" on here you mean South American/Caribbean Indian, correct? Not India, Indian, right?

Or is it both? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Trinid...Tobagonian

Quote: (09-25-2011 08:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Might be a stupid question, but when you are saying "Indian" on here you mean South American/Caribbean Indian, correct? Not India, Indian, right?

Trinidad had a huge migration of of people from India/China/Portugal come over as Indentured Servants to the island shortly after slavery ended. Their legacy lives on today and many of the girls are a Black/Indian/Chinese/Portuguese/Amerindian(Native) mix along with the other mixtures over there. They definitely have some stunners with exotic features thats for sure.

From Wiki: "Upon emancipation, therefore, the incipient plantation owners were in severe need of labour, and the British filled this need by instituting a system of indenture. Various nationalities were contracted under this system, including Chinese, Portuguese and Indians. Of these, the Indians were imported in the largest numbers"

Quote: (09-25-2011 08:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Or is it both? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Trinid...Tobagonian

To add to what ISW stated, the entire British Caribbean saw quite a few Indian arrivals, and that can be seen in a lot of the people. Some islands saw more than others, but their legacy is quite visible everywhere.

I've mentioned on here that I am Jamaican, and there were (and actually still are) many Indians (and Chinese) on the island. I myself am at least an 1/8th by blood, and I have quite a few full/half Indian relatives, my grandmother being one of them. I've got distant Chinese ancestry too.

My genetic story is unremarkable on the island, and would be even less atypical in Trinidad. Here are some young Jamaicans to give you a more visual idea:

[Image: 29199_393434549658_505749658_3923448_4280719_n.jpg]
[Image: 226080_10150269471740897_97754435896_748...8993_n.jpg]
[Image: 216084_10150162566730897_97754435896_650...5004_n.jpg]
[Image: 216438_10150163766550897_97754435896_650...6392_n.jpg]
[Image: 39352_424848285896_97754435896_4605428_1813441_n.jpg]
[Image: 39352_424848315896_97754435896_4605434_2357521_n.jpg]
[Image: 39352_424848345896_97754435896_4605440_8127290_n.jpg]
[Image: 39352_424848405896_97754435896_4605452_5162286_n.jpg]
[Image: 39352_424848270896_97754435896_4605425_2753289_n.jpg]
[Image: 259921_10150234084800897_97754435896_710...6555_n.jpg]

If you find mixes like these appealing, then Trinidad is a pretty solid destination as they are most common there. Don't sleep on Guyana or Suriname either. Jamaica would come right after these on the list, but they're less accessible here to foreigners than they would be elsewhere.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I think I will check out Trini next month and probably again during carnival. I'm returning to the US after being overseas for 8 years. I've been looking for a few GOOD places that were near Houston for weekend getaways. This info was right on time.

@ Athlone - I've always wanted to run through Kingston to give it a shot...I have met some bad Jamaican Mamis in Toronto and my boy went for Carnival last May and came up on some stunning women who loved Black American Men...He said it's no comparison to Trini Carnival but I would still like to check it out one of these days. I used to date a beautiful Chinese-Jamaican girl from Kingston in ATL but she moved back and is married to a rich dude of her social class back in Kingston now. The wedding pictures had tons of talent...I gotta make it out there but that's not a place to roll solo without having someone in the know on the ground IMO. Care to post a Kingston Data Sheet or offer any insight?

@ISW - Why not also consider other parts of Jamaica i.e. Montego Bay, Negril?

I have a Jamaican lizard that is always down there (she's there now) and she likes going out and what not.
I can press her for a data sheet on good clubs etc. Obviously she won't know how the women are towards men but at least she can tell you where to go, food, cost and where not to go etc.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-26-2011 09:18 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

@ Athlone - I've always wanted to run through Kingston to give it a shot...I have met some bad Jamaican Mamis in Toronto and my boy went for Carnival last May and came up on some stunning women who loved Black American Men...He said it's no comparison to Trini Carnival but I would still like to check it out one of these days. I used to date a beautiful Chinese-Jamaican girl from Kingston in ATL but she moved back and is married to a rich dude of her social class back in Kingston now. The wedding pictures had tons of talent...I gotta make it out there but that's not a place to roll solo without having someone in the know on the ground IMO. Care to post a Kingston Data Sheet or offer any insight?

I'll tell you what I do know.

I can't speak for how the clubs in Kingston are or anything like that. Aside from the fact that I'm simply not familiar with them, they are largely useless for this discussion.

The thing that is largely lost when it comes to discussions about jamaica is how conservative the society can be. Everybody has an image of the island as this insanely laid back, lax, carefree dont-give-a-fuck type of place, and that vibe does exist, but there is a lot more to it. Jamaicans are more religious than Americans or Europeans are, on average, and that shows in how they hook up. The island is not a great place for SNL.

Another important thing to internalize when thinking about Jamaican society is class. The nation is very much divided by class, and they don't mix very much. All of them have defined rules, and rarely are they broken or overlapped.

This is going to be very important for you to know, because the girls you're going to want will almost uniformly come from the nation's upper classes, not unlike your Chinese-Jamaican girlfriend. Getting to them is not very easy. I will focus on them for this post.

Some of their traits:

1. They ALL know each other. You've heard the phrase "Its a small world"? Jamaica is even smaller. It is just a little island. Everyone who is important knows everyone else who is important. It is inevitable-they almost all go to the same 2-3 schools and events and they rarely come into contact with anyone else.

My mother knows dozens of ministers, big businessmen, and other high level professionals. Her facebook is pretty much a who's who in Jamaica. Why? If she isn't related to them, then she went to school with them(or their relatives). And if she didn't go to school with them, then she taught them (or my grandfather did). And if none of those things apply, then chances are she knows someone who knows a given person and can get in touch that way.

Everyone knows everyone.

See the first girl in this post from the 10 thread? She did second runner up at Miss Jamaica 3-4 years ago. I don't know her personally, but I can. My aunt is acquainted, and her best friend is even closer. If I really wanted to meet girls like her, it would take a trip to the island and just a couple of calls.
If i were just an ordinary foreigner, I'd have zero chance.

Why is this important to you? The girls you want are going to be a part of this world. You can chase lower level chicks-some of them are pretty cute (Jamaican obesity rate is about half of the black american one, which makes a big difference-nice bodies, even in rural areas) and they would be more down to get with a foreigner, but they won't be as hot on average and getting to them would be more dangerous (Jamaican crime isn't a joke).

All of the island's glamour models(the beauty queens especially) are in it. They'll move in a very small circle. If you aren't in that segment of society, you aren't fucking with them, even if they like you. Forget SNL, and forget the club-girls are going there to hang out with people they already know, and then maybe get acquainted with a few folks they don't know who are already vetted as part of their world (read: people their friends know).

If they were to break the rules, everyone else would know about it in short order, and they won't have that. Unless they are outside of the country, they will not take the risk.

Social Circle Game is King Here.

2. Class counts. Often times, even being rich and famous isn't enough to get you in with these girls if you don't have the carriage and "breeding" down properly.

I'll give you an anecdote. When my mother was in college, her and her friends were regularly hit on by Bob Marley and his crew. I am being completely serious.
He and his crew frequently hung out on UWI-Mona campus and tried to mack on girls. He had a very serious thing for my mother's best friend, an Indo-Jamaican.

Picture this scenario happening anywhere in the West. Famous guy and his friends show up to hit on group of girls. You already know how it likely ends-the famous guy almost certainly will hit the girl of his choice, even if she plays a little hard to get at first. The other girls will likely get together with the rest of his crew. Celebrities here live out this scenario all the time. Heck, I've seen it first hand with college football players.

In this scenario, however, my mother's best friend wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with this guy. My mother wasn't having it either, and the rest of her friend group also abstained. Why?

Class. Bob Marley, for all of his fame, was lower class, a poor guy. He didn't have the "breeding", so it wasn't going to work. Simple as that. Even if she'd liked him it probably wouldn't have happened.
Dude was short as hell too, for the record.

Nowadays, you'll see some upper class girls inverting this dynamic and hooking up with sports stars(ex: Luton Shelton, who knocked up the girl I mentioned earlier in this message, or Asafa Powell) with enough notoriety who aren't a part of their class, but the cultural stigma is still there in the majority of cases. If you want to get in with them, you had better look the part.

3. Old-school courtship. I already mentioned Jamaica's conservatism. This conservatism is probably even more prevalent within the upper classes, where the girls you're going to want to get with will be. Hook-ups happen, but SNL is rare. You won't get anywhere on the first night with most Jamaican girls, and it'll get harder the higher up the social ladder you go. These are quality women-they rarely get down like that. Don't expect alcohol to help you out either, as these girls aren't known to drink like fish.

They still arrange marriages. My mother has been trying to make me do this myself, putting the daughters of her old classmates/friends in front of me, hoping I'll take a liking to them and eventually marry. I'm thinking I might give in and head back down there for a wife one day-these are very high quality women, and often very pretty. Great mother-of-my-children material.

The problem is that as a single foreigner who is not a known part of the society, you will not be able to compete with this. She won't mess with you over a guy from her society who has been approved by her parents. Even if she did mess with you, you'd lose her quickly when her parents and society come calling for her to get with "Mr. Right". If knowledge of her messing with you could do any damage to her socially (it almost always will), she won't bother, even if she likes you.

If she's outside of the country, of course, she might stray a bit more. God help her if daddy finds out too many details, though.

So what should you do?

Honestly, I'd tell you to skip Jamaica. I adore the place, but if upping the notch count is your goal, then you'll get way more bang for your buck elsewhere. The DR is right next door, nevermind the rest of Latin America. T&T is also a slightly more open option. Unless you have some serious connections and are considering finding a wife, Jamaica isn't a great deal. Your ROI will be very low.

And to Moma:

"Why not also consider other parts of Jamaica i.e. Montego Bay, Negril?"

ISW, don't bother with this unless you want tourists. Most of the girls you're going to want to hit (girls who come even close to resembling the looks and/or behavior of your ex) will be in Kingston, or will do most of their partying there at least.

That's all I got for now.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Internationalswagger : A +1 for the excellent report on T and T. Im going there for 3 nights in early December and right after to Jamaica for a week
I have about 100 dollars a day to spend in T and T including a room/food/drinks. Is it enough to have a good time ?

Do you know any cheap places to stay there ? How much is a motel for a few hours if i bring a lady there ?

A bit more info on prices please.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (09-26-2011 07:21 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Internationalswagger : A +1 for the excellent report on T and T. Im going there for 3 nights in early December and right after to Jamaica for a week
I have about 100 dollars a day to spend in T and T including a room/food/drinks. Is it enough to have a good time ?

Do you know any cheap places to stay there ? How much is a motel for a few hours if i bring a lady there ?

I know a nice inn in T and T that I stayed in. The owner was a very helpful trini woman. She didn't mind if you brought lizards in..in fact she asked me every night where were my lizards.
If you like, I can give you some intel on there.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Port of Spain is not the place to go on a budget if you want the top notch girls. And being a white foreigner you dont want to go to lower end places because you are sure to get robbed. The Hyatt Hotel and Marriott which i stayed at both are over your entire daily budget. I dont know about any budget accomodations in POS but maybe someone else can chime in on that. Now Tobago o is do-able on that budget with cheap hostels (my friend owns one there) and more in-expensive drinks and stuff to do. And more of a vacation vibe with superb beaches and girls on vacay during this time of year. If i had two days during that time of year I would go hard in Port of Spain the first night and do Tobago for two nights after if it falls on a weekend especially.

Quote: (09-26-2011 07:47 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I know a nice inn in T and T that I stayed in. The owner was a very helpful trini woman. She didn't mind if you brought lizards in..in fact she asked me every night where were my lizards.
If you like, I can give you some intel on there.

Yep, please let me know. Any info on prices. hard to find on internet.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:10 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Port of Spain is not the place to go on a budget if you want the top notch girls. And being a white foreigner you dont want to go to lower end places because you are sure to get robbed. The Hyatt Hotel and Marriott which i stayed at both are over your entire daily budget. I dont know about any budget accomodations in POS but maybe someone else can chime in on that. Now Tobago o is do-able on that budget with cheap hostels (my friend owns one there) and more in-expensive drinks and stuff to do. And more of a vacation vibe with superb beaches and girls on vacay during this time of year. If i had two days during that time of year I would go hard in Port of Spain the first night and do Tobago for two nights after if it falls on a weekend especially.

Can you tell the adress or contact data of that hostel ? I will go hard there because i have only a few days. Need a flag.

Quote: (09-27-2011 10:26 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:10 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Can you tell the adress or contact data of that hostel ? I will go hard there because i have only a few days. Need a flag.

Hit up my guy here http://www.trinidadandtobagosurfexp.com/contact.html

I forgot that he has a hostel in Port of Spain as well so I would suggest staying there the 1st night then heading to Tobago...Dude is major connected too so he should be able to take are of you and point you in the right direction tell him ISW sent ya!

Good Luck.

Great Breakdown Swagger. And also a great breakdown on Jamaica from Athlone. I never knew that stuff about Jamaica, that was intriguing to read. I think of Jamaica as the place that invented dirty dancing, grinding, "daggering" and all that shit. Never imagined the girls would be so reserved. Must be due to the British influence. Thanks for setting the record straight.

I take it other quasi-British islands operate in similar fashion? Barbados, Bahamas, Bermuda?

I think Athlone is talking more about the richer upperclass society which can pretty much be applied to any western society in terms of the availibility of women in that top tier from those families. From what my boy told me who traveled to Kingston for carnival and killed it there its a city that is still target rich for a certain typeof guy who can pull it off.

Perfect datasheet..nobody does datasheet like international swagger.