rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japanese cities

Japanese cities

i'm planning a trip to japan later this year and want to focus on 2 cities/areas

i've already been to tokyo so want to go somewhere else.

Osaka sounds like a safe bet but am not sure where else to go, e.g. Kobe, yokohama, nagoya or perhaps even okinawa

has anyone on here checked out any of these cities or other parts of japan and can provide some insightful info in terms of quality and quantity of nightlife, how hot/easy girls are etc?? i'm white btw if that makes a difference...

i'm also very interested in japanese culture and am learning some basic japanese. i heard kyoto is great for culture but that nightlife is pretty much non existent so will prob just go there for a day or so

thanks

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Japanese cities

Well I can tell you probably avoid Okinawa. Way too much military there so the girls are resistant to Gijing's on the island. Nago was a good place though but almost no English was spoken up there so language was an issue. IMO Japanese culture is by far the most interesting in Asia. I wouldn't mind living there if it wasn't so damn expensive.

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-08-2011 05:57 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

i'm planning a trip to japan later this year and want to focus on 2 cities/areas

i've already been to tokyo so want to go somewhere else.

Osaka sounds like a safe bet but am not sure where else to go, e.g. Kobe, yokohama, nagoya or perhaps even okinawa

has anyone on here checked out any of these cities or other parts of japan and can provide some insightful info in terms of quality and quantity of nightlife, how hot/easy girls are etc?? i'm white btw if that makes a difference...

i'm also very interested in japanese culture and am learning some basic japanese. i heard kyoto is great for culture but that nightlife is pretty much non existent so will prob just go there for a day or so

thanks

Hey Zanetti,

How long you gonna be in Japan?

I'm also planning on heading to Japan later this year and I'm looking at going to Osaka. I was in Osaka for like 4 days back in 08 and I had a blast (Japan is like Disneyland everyone is happy lol) . It is also near the cultural cities like Kyoto. One of my close friends lived in Japan for 7 years, and his favorite city was Osaka. He formed the pickup crew called the Osaka Crew (they have countless stories of their time in Osaka) there and now runs a company called PickupAsia. I probably won't even visit Tokyo when I go. As far as the J-Girls, I hear that they are very submissive and it's hard for them to say no to people. I had a PUA friend who stayed in Osaka for one month and banged like 7 girls that he met from night game. He found a rental in Shinsaibashi which is the shopping area for around 700 USD a month (3 month contract) also a 700 USD deposit. The venue he went to was Pure. I also went to Pure when I was in Osaka and it's a foreigner friendly venue. They had good drink specials and even had foreigners working there as bartenders.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Japanese cities

Fukuoka is supposed to be really nice. Sapporo in the summer as well. I'd go there, since less foreigners you will really do some damage on the game tip.

I heard Nagoya is good for pimpin purposes as well.

Osaka will def. be the best all around deal, culturally and sexually.

I am in Tokyo now for the next 4 months. I haven't formed an impression yet.

Japanese cities

do a search. I think there is a thread called 'japanese and polish second tier cities' containing lots of info.

Japanese cities

@Latinstylez - Is your friend Japanese? Are they gaming in Japanese? What do you hear about the prospects for white/black/latin/indian guys?

@DVC - 4 months is Japan sounds awesome, dude. How expensive are you finding it? What is your monthly budget like?

Japanese cities

No, the one who formed the Osaka Crew is African American (he's fluent in Japanese) and he did really well in Japan. Also, my other buddy who banged like 7 girls there in one month is White. As far as Indian guys, I'm not sure how they are received in Japan... I did close one girl while I was there on the same night and she also wanted to see me before I left. I heard Japanese women are open to other nationalities (Black and Latino I heard) so I'm excited to experience pick up there.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Japanese cities

Nagoya is probably the second best city in Japan for pickup IMO, Osaka is very tourist friendly but I wouldn't consider the nightlife as good as Nagoya if you plan on doing most of your approaches at night. I would head to Sapporo in the winter since that's when the ice sculpture festival is and lots of people come to visit. Yokohama is alright but I think your time would be better spent in Osaka or Nagoya . If you want culture to balance at the chasing tail head to Kanazawa and visit a legit onsen or go to Sendai

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-09-2011 12:33 PM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

No, the one who formed the Osaka Crew is African American (he's fluent in Japanese) and he did really well in Japan. Also, my other buddy who banged like 7 girls there in one month is White. As far as the other nationalities you mentioned, I'm not sure how they are received in Japan... I did close one girl while I was there on the same night and. she also wanted to see me before I left. I heard Japanese are open to other nationalities (Black and Latino I heard) so I'm excited to experience pick up there.

Correct, blacks and blondes are especially well-received in Japan

Japanese cities

No, the one who formed the Osaka Crew is African American (he's fluent in Japanese) and he did really well in Japan. Also, my other buddy who banged like 7 girls there in one month is White. As far as Indian guys, I'm not sure how they are received in Japan... I did close one girl while I was there on the same night and she also wanted to see me before I left. I heard Japanese women are open to other nationalities (Black and Latino I heard) so I'm excited to experience pick up there.

Good luck, dog.

I ll be interested to hear about your exploits. I ll keep an eye on your blog. I love J girls. Finest velvet pussies on the planet.

Japanese cities

Pm this guy on Youtube, he has videos of him with japanese girls.

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-09-2011 11:49 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

@Latinstylez - Is your friend Japanese? Are they gaming in Japanese? What do you hear about the prospects for white/black/latin/indian guys?

@DVC - 4 months is Japan sounds awesome, dude. How expensive are you finding it? What is your monthly budget like?

I can answer both questions, having lived in Osaka for a year and being of South Asian background (though I am American).

Japanese girls are pretty open to all types of guys. Style goes far here. Think of Lenny Kravitz. He would slay bitches here. The biggest x-factor other than style is knowing Japanese. I actually think its better to be black than white here. The black dudes here are almost always all pretty cool. The white guys tend to run the gamut from total dork to cool. South Asian will be the best of both worlds, especially in a "hip hop" city like Osaka.

As for the second question, Tokyo is crazy expensive. I am studying abroad so its a little bit more manageable, but still pretty horrible. Its kind of a raw deal IMO. I would rather the program be in a cheaper Japanese city like Osaka, Kobe or Fukuoka.

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-09-2011 06:40 PM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

I can answer both questions, having lived in Osaka for a year and being of South Asian background (though I am American).

Japanese girls are pretty open to all types of guys. Style goes far here. Think of Lenny Kravitz. He would slay bitches here. The biggest x-factor other than style is knowing Japanese. I actually think its better to be black than white here. The black dudes here are almost always all pretty cool. The white guys tend to run the gamut from total dork to cool. South Asian will be the best of both worlds, especially in a "hip hop" city like Osaka.

As for the second question, Tokyo is crazy expensive. I am studying abroad so its a little bit more manageable, but still pretty horrible. Its kind of a raw deal IMO. I would rather the program be in a cheaper Japanese city like Osaka, Kobe or Fukuoka.

Thanks DVC. How much longer are you in Tokyo for?

How would measure J girls in terms of ONS? Are they ready to go?

How much damage could one do in a month let's say?

Appreciate the feedback.

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-09-2011 08:46 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Thanks DVC. How much longer are you in Tokyo for?

How would measure J girls in terms of ONS? Are they ready to go?

How much damage could one do in a month let's say?

Appreciate the feedback.

I am in Tokyo for four months, until first week of May.

Guys who come here for the "2 week" or "4 week" extravanganza usually end up getting the lesser looking girls. You could come here a month and fuck 7 girls (like a poster above mentioned) but quality is a problem when u 1) dont use long game and/or 2) dont speak good japanese

I still think this is a country where "long" game works better, especially if you want a looker. J-girls have notoriously busy social lives, and will often need 1-2 week notice for a date. Once you get that date though, you can def. hit that night.

Long game is the equalizer here to getting a hot girl. The guys who usually have the hottest girls here are the guys that live here or stay for an extended period of time.

Clubs are just one way to get laid here. People often meet at "international" parties (organized by a group that brings together foreiginers and japanese and rents out a bar or club), but the most u usually get out of that are numbers and then u have to work them for awhile.

People also get laid through language exchange. Once again, this lends itself to long game.

People tend to meet through friends as well. I made friends with one J-girl and had to hang out with her several times before she intro'd me to her hot friends. And even then, those friends spoke little English.

Japanese cities

Thanks for all the info posted here guys about Japan, specially DVC. I'm really keen on making it to Nippon asap. I'm also very interested in the japanese culture and would like to start learning the lingo soon. I'm naturally good with languages as I self taught to fluency Italian and Portuguese. I realize asian languages are a whole different ball game compared to latin languages, but I feel I can do good because I am geniunely interested in the country and the culture. How long would you say is realistic to be able to start holding basic conversations in japanese for a total new learner?

Japanese cities

cheers for the info guys - i'll report back on the results...

wax on, wax off

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Japanese cities

Japanese cities

Quote: (01-10-2011 11:25 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Thanks for all the info posted here guys about Japan, specially DVC. I'm really keen on making it to Nippon asap. I'm also very interested in the japanese culture and would like to start learning the lingo soon. I'm naturally good with languages as I self taught to fluency Italian and Portuguese. I realize asian languages are a whole different ball game compared to latin languages, but I feel I can do good because I am geniunely interested in the country and the culture. How long would you say is realistic to be able to start holding basic conversations in japanese for a total new learner?

If your good at languages, prolly a few months of learning. Its not a hard language to pronounce, its just that the grammar is very different and the vocabulary is as well.

I know basic Japanese well, I'm prolly flirting with Intermediate status in a few more months.

I can hold conversations and almost pulled 2 girls who knew no English recently.

Its not impossible but it can be a humbling experience. I'm sure u'll do fine if you try hard enough.

Japanese cities

Okinawa is cool bc it's an island with lots to do on it but for getting laid nope, possible but hard, ur competing with tens of thousands of military and can't get into most of the clubs bc no foreigners are allowed. But the good news is you can get into the bars that have 90% military dudes in them. My friends and I have done well with girls from Osaka, but i've never been there.

Japanese cities

I've lived in Japan for 5 years. I'm a black American guy who elevated from just another Air Force punk in Okinawa to the clean cut contractor with a Shibuya bachelor pad. My take is:

I actually think its better to be black than white here.

I have to respectfully disagree with this. I find a lot of non-black guys usually say this. Think about it. What did you first think of black people before you actually met one? Well if all you know is from TV it's not very flattering. If all you know is from white people, then it's even worse. I think J-girls (and to a greater extent Asian girls) will maybe like black guys once they get to know them, but are instantly immediately attracted to that tall blonde white boy. Automatic attraction. They seriously don't have to do much to get attraction, and if they don't get the ass it's something they did to fuck it up. I've never EVER heard a J-girl say she didn't like white guys, but I've heard a few say they didn't like black guys, for whatever reason. Just go there and look at the billboards. You'll see white people on display more than Japanese. White guys are the standard. Not only because of of the Hollywood imports, but also because they generally believe white guys make better babies. And are rich. Pretty much all the positive stereotypes. In my 5 years in Japan, I find you'll go a lot farther being a boring predictable white guy than a dangerous black guy. In rare cases, like in hip hop clubs, black guys have kind of an edge, but that's about it.

With that said, I think Japan is the most progressive of the Asian countries. J-people are very open minded once they realize you're not scary or a threat. After all, we (black guys) are usually a LOT bigger than they are and can be kinda threatening. But once they chill and relax, they open up to you like no other. You just have to shatter stereotypes and misunderstandings that white guys just don't have to deal with. The black cool factor is there, but it's a small small minority of Harajuku/Shibuya hip type of people. And it's not enough for them to wanna fuck you. It's more like how a little brother or sister would look at you. If you come at them sexually, it's like whoa...

Oh snap, are you talking about RedpoleQ (Martin)? I know him too and he's a great guy. Very focused and good person to learn from. He'll tell you I (Bigblack) had a major problem when I first came to Japan but came around after rolling with those guys.

Quote: (01-10-2011 09:53 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

I am in Tokyo for four months, until first week of May.

Guys who come here for the "2 week" or "4 week" extravanganza usually end up getting the lesser looking girls. You could come here a month and fuck 7 girls (like a poster above mentioned) but quality is a problem when u 1) dont use long game and/or 2) dont speak good japanese

I still think this is a country where "long" game works better, especially if you want a looker. J-girls have notoriously busy social lives, and will often need 1-2 week notice for a date. Once you get that date though, you can def. hit that night.

Long game is the equalizer here to getting a hot girl. The guys who usually have the hottest girls here are the guys that live here or stay for an extended period of time.

Clubs are just one way to get laid here. People often meet at "international" parties (organized by a group that brings together foreiginers and japanese and rents out a bar or club), but the most u usually get out of that are numbers and then u have to work them for awhile.

People also get laid through language exchange. Once again, this lends itself to long game.

People tend to meet through friends as well. I made friends with one J-girl and had to hang out with her several times before she intro'd me to her hot friends. And even then, those friends spoke little English.

I've banged one or two from IP's. It's a good place to go slumming, like Roppongi. These are sweet nice girls, but they are there to meet and get fucked by a foreigner. And you're not the first one to do it to them.

I agree with Donavon 100%. There's a different quality of girl you'll get when you're J improves, and you spend more time there. You've gotta give it a week or two with a non-Roppongi girl. And yes, fucking on the first date is pretty much a given. In fact, if she comes in your apartment you can pretty much assume she wants to fuck. Still, I've never seen a gaijin, white or black, roll with anything close to what J-guys get. When you see the super cute super hot gyaru with the perfect 10 look, chances are she doesn't speak English and are not into dating gaijin. And she'll be with a J-guy, usually gyaru-o. No exceptions. Gaijin guys gotta slum with at best 8.5 looking girls, which are still hot. But you're not gonna see that perfect 10 on your arm unless you speak immaculate J and are famous somehow. Think the black Softbank guy. Unless something extreme happens in her life, like she gets deported to a foreign country or she does porn or something, a perfect 10 hottie in Japan usually does not date non-Asian looking dudes. I've come close, and that was by accident. I had a Korean guy with me, her girlfriend was Korean, she was really into Beenie man, and at that time happened to be at the Hub in Shibuya. Even then, I only had her on the roster for like 3 months. She got the experience she wanted and then went back to J-guys lol.

Fashion will get you everywhere in Japan. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT come there dressed like you dress in the states. Japanese culture is about your personality being reflected on what you wear. If you wear the drab boring western uniform, girls will not notice you. J-guys dress sooooo good, so use them as the standard. For us bigger bulkier guys, it'll be kinda hard to find what we want all the time, but for skinny guys 150 and under, you can pretty much wear anything a J-guy can wear. I wouldn't approach a girl unless I was dressed sharply. If you wanna get rejected a lot and have your mojo go down, approach a girl with what you brought in your suitcase. Seriously, go shopping and blend in. It'll get you laid.

A lot of this is my perspective from living in Tokyo. I've only been to Osaka once during Xmas/New Years (the best time to visit Japan btw) and fucked a 33 year old bar girl. Not my best, but the Osaka people in general seemed a bit friendlier than Tokyo people. Maybe it's better there, and in Kansai on a whole. IDK. I'm not done with Japan yet. I'm just making a pit stop in Europe before I roll back. When I come again I'm gonna spend more time in Kansai. Okinawa is great for vacation but bad for gaming. Nagoya is ok but you run out of stuff to do fast. I say if you learn J or speak J, head to the small towns north of Tokyo. Girls there are cool. Yokohama and most of Kanagawa just avoid. Military guys fucked that up for us.

Japanese cities

Nice post AmericaninEurope!

"Fashion will get you everywhere in Japan. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT come there dressed like you dress in the states. Japanese culture is about your personality being reflected on what you wear. If you wear the drab boring western uniform, girls will not notice you. J-guys dress sooooo good, so use them as the standard. For us bigger bulkier guys, it'll be kinda hard to find what we want all the time, but for skinny guys 150 and under, you can pretty much wear anything a J-guy can wear. I wouldn't approach a girl unless I was dressed sharply. If you wanna get rejected a lot and have your mojo go down, approach a girl with what you brought in your suitcase. Seriously, go shopping and blend in. It'll get you laid."

I've heard this a lot. My brother went to Japan and when he came back his style improved 100%.

Japanese cities

J-girls got mad style too, the whole country knows how to dress, minus dudes in pink shirts but that seems to be an Asian thing.

Japanese cities

Quote: (02-04-2011 08:04 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Still, I've never seen a gaijin, white or black, roll with anything close to what J-guys get. When you see the super cute super hot gyaru with the perfect 10 look, chances are she doesn't speak English and are not into dating gaijin. And she'll be with a J-guy, usually gyaru-o. No exceptions. Gaijin guys gotta slum with at best 8.5 looking girls, which are still hot.

That's not really bad news for an American dude though, is it? I mean the Japanese female population is arguably more stylish than ours (more feminine girls, better dressed, less obesity, etc).
Even a Japanese 5 or 6 is like a 7 in the US. I'm sure a Japanese 8.5 could pass for a 10 to a lot of guys. Or at least, that's the impression I get looking a them. Would you agree? Or perhaps it just varies by guy?
Could you give us an example of what you'd consider that upper limit(a Japanese 8.5)?

Quote:Quote:

But you're not gonna see that perfect 10 on your arm unless you speak immaculate J and are famous somehow. Think the black Softbank guy.

Dante Carver. That dude is pretty cool. He definitely proves your point to.

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2010/03/2...odel.shtml

Dude is hitched to a 23 year old model, pic in the link. She's pretty bad. Just got married to her to:
http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Dante-Carver...76381.html

I wouldn't approach a girl unless I was dressed sharply. If you wanna get rejected a lot and have your mojo go down, approach a girl with what you brought in your suitcase. Seriously, go shopping and blend in. It'll get you laid.

Does what is considered "sharp" in the US diverge with "sharp" in Japan?

In the US, for example, a dude who runs with the tailored sportcoats, shirts, blazers, etc is often called "sharp". Premium jeans, a custom suit or two and some nice polos/button-downs are enough to make a guy standout here.

Can someone roll with that look in Japan and do well or does it take a different flare? I'm a 210 pound college running back so I know I won't fit into the clothes these J-guys wear. What styles would you recommend for a stockier black dude?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Japanese cities

Quote: (02-05-2011 01:34 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2011 08:04 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Still, I've never seen a gaijin, white or black, roll with anything close to what J-guys get. When you see the super cute super hot gyaru with the perfect 10 look, chances are she doesn't speak English and are not into dating gaijin. And she'll be with a J-guy, usually gyaru-o. No exceptions. Gaijin guys gotta slum with at best 8.5 looking girls, which are still hot.

That's not really bad news for an American dude though, is it? I mean the Japanese female population is arguably more stylish than ours (more feminine girls, better dressed, less obesity, etc).
Even a Japanese 5 or 6 is like a 7 in the US. I'm sure a Japanese 8.5 could pass for a 10 to a lot of guys. Or at least, that's the impression I get looking a them. Would you agree? Or perhaps it just varies by guy?
Could you give us an example of what you'd consider that upper limit(a Japanese 8.5)?

But you're not gonna see that perfect 10 on your arm unless you speak immaculate J and are famous somehow. Think the black Softbank guy.

Dante Carver. That dude is pretty cool. He definitely proves your point to.

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2010/03/2...odel.shtml

Dude is hitched to a 23 year old model, pic in the link. She's pretty bad. Just got married to her to:
http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Dante-Carver...76381.html

I wouldn't approach a girl unless I was dressed sharply. If you wanna get rejected a lot and have your mojo go down, approach a girl with what you brought in your suitcase. Seriously, go shopping and blend in. It'll get you laid.

Does what is considered "sharp" in the US diverge with "sharp" in Japan?

In the US, for example, a dude who runs with the tailored sportcoats, shirts, blazers, etc is often called "sharp". Premium jeans, a custom suit or two and some nice polos/button-downs are enough to make a guy standout here.

Can someone roll with that look in Japan and do well or does it take a different flare? I'm a 210 pound college running back so I know I won't fit into the clothes these J-guys wear. What styles would you recommend for a stockier black dude?

Yeah I saw Dante when I first moved to the mainland back in 2007. I didn't know who he was at the time but I was walking to my station Yokohama and there were all these hot screaming girls lined up around this tall dorky looking black dude standing in front of the Softbank shop lol. I was just like yeah, J-girls like black dudes. Ima do ok here [Image: smile.gif] That's one of the joys about living in Tokyo. You see strange shit almost every day.

For sure, you would be very satisfied with an 8.5. But the greed sets in. At least it did with me. I'm like, how can this dorky nerdy looking J-guy get this hot fucking girl. Especially when she's staring at you from across the room, and you could never ever get it because she's obligated to serve Japan or something by only dating J-guys. I just don't get it.

Gyaru? hmm
this this and this . Especially the last pic, the race queens. those are especially off limits to gaijin. now the cool thing about Japan, is a lot of normal plane jane girls you can definitely smash and doll her up to be gyaru or race queen. it's like a blank sheet of paper. you can make it what you want. i've done this with a few girls. it's funny cause after me they always continue dressing hot like that because they never use to get the attention before.

if you're going for young Shibuya girls I'd model my fashion after Oswald Botaeng, Pharell Williams, Russel Simmons, Kanye, and Kid Cudi. if you're going for older Shinjuku types I'd go straight up nerdy like the softbank dude. Anything from "The Suit Company" is good. I use to hit this place religiously when I lived there. you can't go wrong suited up with some nice shoes and a nice bag in Shinjuku. MONEY. plus there are virtually NO other black guys around looking like that. You'd get INSTANT attraction.

Japanese cities

Quote: (02-05-2011 10:13 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

For sure, you would be very satisfied with an 8.5. But the greed sets in. At least it did with me. I'm like, how can this dorky nerdy looking J-guy get this hot fucking girl. Especially when she's staring at you from across the room, and you could never ever get it because she's obligated to serve Japan or something by only dating J-guys. I just don't get it.

Gyaru? hmm
this this and this . Especially the last pic, the race queens. those are especially off limits to gaijin. now the cool thing about Japan, is a lot of normal plane jane girls you can definitely smash and doll her up to be gyaru or race queen. it's like a blank sheet of paper. you can make it what you want. i've done this with a few girls. it's funny cause after me they always continue dressing hot like that because they never use to get the attention before.

I must have mad low standards then, because those girls all look pretty average to me. I've never been too impressed by Asian race queens, and the gyaru models aren't stirring up much excitement either. If they're at the top of the totem pole there then that's good news for me, cause I'll happily clean up everywhere else.

I'm getting the feeling that the girls J-Guys consider 10s and the J-Girls I'd prefer are different. Judging from what I've seen in their movies, modeling, and regular talk forums, there seems to be a big emphasis on height. Their 10's are usually the ones who are 5'7" and above. Did you notice this?

If I am right and our preferences are divergent, then everybody wins!

if you're going for young Shibuya girls I'd model my fashion after Oswald Botaeng, Pharell Williams, Russel Simmons, Kanye, and Kid Cudi. if you're going for older Shinjuku types I'd go straight up nerdy like the softbank dude. Anything from "The Suit Company" is good. I use to hit this place religiously when I lived there. you can't go wrong suited up with some nice shoes and a nice bag in Shinjuku. MONEY. plus there are virtually NO other black guys around looking like that. You'd get INSTANT attraction.

This sounds promising![Image: banana.gif]

I'll probably just get kind of a mix going. I'll be able to do Boateng, but I might be too conservative for Kanye/cudi type style. We'll see.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.