rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatia

Croatia

There is no Croatia thread so I thought I should start one as I am going next week for the first time. I will be going to Zagreb on the way to the exit music festival just over the border in Novi Star.

I found this info by Pepini in another thread to start us off :

The tourist destinations of Croatia are Zagreb, Pula, Novalja, Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik. Obviously there are more, but to me these are the main ones. A first thing you have to take into account is the travel time that it takes from going one place to another. Trying to see everything in a short time is not a good idea .
A lot of low costs now fly to Croatia. When I went there I used Lufthansa.

ZAGREB CITY-It´s not difficult to find a room in Zagreb, in part due to being a capital and also because it´ss summer and everyone is on the Coast. In Zagreb the first thing that amazes is the beauty of Croatian babes. The myth is true, eureka. They are beautiful and friendly, as all the Croatian people. We just for one night in Zagreb, as expected was half empty, normal circumstance, Lisbon is the same in August.
Don´t waste time in Zagreb.

NOVALJA (the Croatian ibiza): It is about 200 km from Zagreb, there is a motorway which makes direct Novalja Zagreb. After the motorway follows roads, equivalent to what existed in Portugal 20 years ago. The fact they are tarred is a blessing. After twists and counter-curves we arrived to Novalja. The landscape is impressive, just rock and sea. Very little vegetation. It is a word spectacular. And that's what you want when you go on vacation, be amazed by the different landscapes, Hrvatska pray to have it. The name of the apartment were we stayed was Mladen Zeneral, email [email protected]. It´s run by a croatian family, so don´t expect luxuries, but it´s clean and well located.

ZRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZrce beach party. Clubs in Zrce opens at 16:00 pm. You hear a loud siren and house music follows.
The ratio is around 65% guys and 35% girls in clubs. A lot of germans and french, besides EE girls. The vast majority is slovenian. Slovenian girls are really hot. I wonder why they are not more spoken in this forum. They LOVE portuguese dudes. To say you´re beautiful in Slovenian is something like Lhe Pa Si or Yeah py si.
Man so many stories on Croatia.
Zrce beach suck it´s not made of sand only litle rocks, water is warm though.

Zrce beach is not in Novalja. Novalja is a city, Zrce is around 5 to 10 minutes by car from Novalja. There´s buses from one place to the other.
In Novalja there´s also beaches, but they suck even more than the ones from Zrce. There´s like 3 or 4 clubs in Zrce, Papaya and others.
Zrce is isolated there´s no buildings only two or three restaurants. It´s in the midle of the woods.

Novalja is a small fishing village. You have cool restaurants. The best place to party is a bar called Coco´s. Man Coco´s was really cool. It´s not a club, just a dancing bar with large terraces. I´ve got kicked off two times form Coco´s. For hitting on a girl and grabbing her ass while her boyfriend was next to her. And for trying to punch a barman who screwed me with change. Man I really miss that shit. there´s a dance floor but the place to hit on girls is on the terraces. I mean the best is having already made connections on the beach. Drinks are not cheap.
Because Zrce and Novalja are small places, girls already know you from the beach so you better be in good shape. There were some girls that told me they knew me from my shorts on the beach I was they´re geographical point when they were lost.

The apartment i mentioned is around 5 to 10 minutes walking from Coco´s.

We normally would party in Coco´s and if we couldn´t get girls than go to the clubs in Zrce. I once drove drunk to Zrce and smashed the rear mirror.
If you rent a car give rides to girls. We gave one ride to this completely drunk slovenian babe. Next day we met with her 5 girlfriends on the beach. They were all topless. We met them again in Coco´s.
One of my friends took one home. The bitch was looking for me, he told her I was at home. And banged her. I was making out with a girl from another group of slovenians.

I will keep updating this.

Croatia

Been to Novalja twice (2007 and last year)...........as much as guys outnumber girls there me and my boys did well there (it helps if you stand out from the crowd [Image: lol.gif] )

If you go the sweet spot is the last two weeks of July - before that it isn't as busy as late July/August ( I had to go early July last year, and that may be a blessing in disguise because your accommodation will be cheaper - I went through these guys ) and after that the Italians pile in...........and we all know here what that means. It kinda sucks from that point of view that all the best DJ
lineups are in August (but avoid the last weekend in August this year, there's gonna be a ton of British students there that week), but oh well......

The clubs

There are 3 clubs on Zrce beach (well 4 actually, but Euphoria is irrelevant from our p.o.v.). Kalypso (the oldest of the 3), Papaya (run by the same guys who run Piranha in Zagreb I think, and that's another decent club if you are in Zagreb outside the summer) and Aquarius (who run Aquarius in Zagreb)

Back when I first went, there was a rule of thumb for your night out.

If you want to dance outside, go to Papaya.
If it's raining, or you want to hear some Hip Hop, go to Aquarius
If you just want to find a Slovenian chick for the night, go to Kalypso.

3 years on and not much changed...........no hip hop, and now Aquarius has after-beach parties (4-8pm). The Slovenian chicks are still stacking off light [Image: smile.gif]

Where to stay

If you won't have a car (and not having one will impinge you somewhat - hire one if you have to, I drove all the way from London so you have no excuse) stay in Novalja town or on the road between the marina and the bus station. I forget the name of the hotel on the way there, but as you leave Novalja on the way to Zrce it's on your left..........
Gajac is walking distance (alright, 2 km so good luck to you) if you can't find anything in Novalja, but I wouldn't start looking there........

I wish I had a decent picture to show you, but it seems that I was lazy last year (and I didn't shoot in RAW, so w/e)

if I can remember anything else I'll get back to this.................

Croatia

Hey guys,
Any updates on Croatia? Been in Budva for a couple of days and I've gotta get the hell out of here. It's teaming with gorgeous women but they are really hard work and the really hot ones are just outright snobs. It's too touristy and not enough people speak English. Girls stick together and I can't find away in. Also the clubs kinda suck. I was going to head to Hvar. Anyone been there yet?

Croatia

Richie -

Can you break down a little more why Budva sucks?

Maybe some stories? Some vignettes?

Croatia

Quote: (07-15-2011 06:34 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Been in Budva for a couple of days and I've gotta get the hell out of here. It's teaming with gorgeous women but they are really hard work and the really hot ones are just outright snobs. It's too touristy and not enough people speak English. Girls stick together and I can't find away in. Also the clubs kinda suck

Does anybody know how Montenegro is for Black guyz???

The major city is Podgorica. Budva is a coastal resort city.

Croatia

I'm going to Split then Hvar next weekend then onto Bodice...We'll see how it turns out [Image: smile.gif]

I wanted to hit Budva sometime in August with the fellas but don't know If they are going to be able to make it.

Croatia

Quote: (07-15-2011 06:51 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Richie -

Can you break down a little more why Budva sucks?

Maybe some stories? Some vignettes?

I was going to do a report another time since this is a Croatia thread. Went out again last night and I am getting closer. It is possible but you really need to be doing a ton of approaches. Number closed a big titted blonde from Budva. She told me the locals dont like British men because they think EE women are easy. I put her mind at rest so lets see if she flakes or not when I text her later.
There is no point hitting the main bars across the strip. Hot women sit out the front enticing men inside only to be surrounded by more men. Absolute sausage fests. Found some decent bars nearer the old town. One called Haciendas.
Hung out with some local serbs and a chick from Bosnia the night before who welcomed me into there pack. However they were only 6's at best. I ditched them to head up the mountain to a club called Top Hill. An amazing setting but like everywhere else the party scene is quite DRY.
Lots of Ukranians, Russians who speak little to no English. Or atleast won't entertain it. Have opened a few sets and most of the time I will just get a blank stare.
It's not somewhere I can really let loose because there are too many bitch shields. Also I think the Russian mafia types have all the pickings. I'm a good looking guy but the women are far to preoccupied with themselves than checking out the local talent.
Language is the main barrier. But I repeat the women are sexy as hell. Everywhere you go at night, tall slender women with bubble butts in tight short dresses will put your cock in a constant state of semi arousal. It really is quite something.
Apparently Hvar is the same sort of thing but I hoping to find more English speakers there. The Scandanvians/English/Aussies types (whilst not as exotic) are more likely to put out since they know how to party!
Global Baller -
Maybe I should have hit up Podgorica. I have had much more success in the other Baltic citites where there are no tourists.
I havnt seen any black dudes here so maybe that is to your advantage?!

Croatia

Quote: (07-01-2011 10:05 AM)Super Etoile Wrote:  

Been to Novalja twice (2007 and last year)...........as much as guys outnumber girls there me and my boys did well there (it helps if you stand out from the crowd [Image: lol.gif]

And how exactly did you accomplish this? Are you exotic as in non-white in this area? Dress better?

Mixx

Croatia

Quote: (07-16-2011 06:54 AM)Richie Wrote:  

It's not somewhere I can really let loose because there are too many bitch shields. Also I think the Russian mafia types have all the pickings. I'm a good looking guy but the women are far to preoccupied with themselves

Similar to the posh places in the Bulgaria beach resorts.
For example, I would advise most guys if here to head to the large meat-market types of clubs in Sunny beach (like Lazur or Grand) where they would meet drunk Europeans on holiday.
Now, there are other places, like Bedroom Beach or Planet (in St. Vlas by the marina) where all the model-type local girls go. But these girls would hardly bite on American-style game. I kind of doubt it would resonate with them. Their whole lifestyle revolves around "partying" and watching the fashion channel or the music videos channel, then go to the salon and shopping to get that new look (all subsidized by their wealthy boyfriends). Of course, the rich boyfriends are not enough to go around, so they regularly update their new girls and the old ones are left waiting and hoping to get a new one. At such clubs you'd see hordes of girls like that, so if someone walks in they might think it's heaven [Image: hype.gif]
Now, if you try asking them whether their nails are real, or if you might get their opinion on something, you are very likely to get the blank stare, or the back-of-the-hand-move. Or, they'll just ask you what kind of the car you're driving, like in that movie.

Croatia

Quote: (07-15-2011 12:14 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Does anybody know how Montenegro is for Black guyz???
I wonder the same! But Global Baller...we're in luck! In my experience, Croatian and Slovenian women REALLY DIG black men. I'd say Eastern European women like black men in general. I asked a few of them why and the common response is they LOVE how dominant and aggressive we are and that it turns them on.

Croatia

Quote: (07-16-2011 09:16 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2011 10:05 AM)Super Etoile Wrote:  

Been to Novalja twice (2007 and last year)...........as much as guys outnumber girls there me and my boys did well there (it helps if you stand out from the crowd [Image: lol.gif]

And how exactly did you accomplish this? Are you exotic as in non-white in this area? Dress better?

Mixx

By being Black on an island whereby just showing up we at least doubled the chocolate population.

Dress-wise none of us were slacking (it's funny how a simple dress shirt + smart shoes = outdressing 98% of the population)...............

Croatia

Can't speak for all of Croatia but Split was a waste of time. Too many tourists and the hot girls have ATTITUDE! Went to a more alternative local festival and got lot's of attention but the girls were very average.
I was only there for 2 days so dont take my word for it.
Hvar was good fun. Plenty of options but you will be disappointed to find Snobby EE girls, Brash Australian girls and fat North American girls. There is talent to be found but dont expect a sex fest. Did well with the Scandinavians but my experience with the locals was a frustrating one. Also I would say the Scandinavian girls on the whole are not hot. They basically are like boxy British girls with Blonde hair. I dont think I will be going to Sweden any time soon. But by far the hottest women I have seen are the natives of the Baltics. Budva was insane in terms if women but its a really tough nut to crack.

Croatia

So am I getting this correct?

Budva = super fly girls, but super difficult?

Anyone cracked the code?

Croatia

Here in Split right now...Carpe Diem is the spot

Croatia

Budva - In my experience yes. But everyones experience will be different. 50% luck and 50% game is my motto. I didnt crack the code but It's doable... I guess?
Problem I found in Hvar was that all the girls travel in packs. They dont want to be away from their friends. Also the the girls from neighbouring countries dont want to be seen as sluts. This is very common in the Baltics. I think we could do better in their home towns for sure.
Having said that Hvar is fun. Carpe Diem there is a lot of talent if you dont mind being packed in like a sardine. Everyone takes a trip over to a club on a nearby island when it closes.. It's pretty sweet. Everyone parties till 5 in the morning. So patience is a virtue when gaming out there. I drank too much buy the end of it just because thats all you can do for 8 hours of partying... which really knocked my game.
It probaby worth mentioning I noticed alot of the Baltic girls with big, bald, slightly overweight men in their 40's. I thinks its their thing.. maybe its the money?. Or what they are used to. Got cockblocked quite a few times.
InternationalSwagger - Hit up Hula hula bar from 6 - 9 in the evening. People are in a great mood to be chatted up and its a ball!!

Croatia

Quote: (07-25-2011 04:53 PM)Richie Wrote:  

I noticed alot of the Baltic girls with big, bald, slightly overweight men in their 40's. I thinks its their thing.. maybe its the money?. Or what they are used to.

Quite common in Eastern Europe.
The top lookers are not just born this way, it takes a lot of investment and maintenance. To look like a Fashion TV girl you need make-up, hairdo, clothes, shoes, handbags, perfumes... And they certainly can't pay for all of this themselves, not with the 300, 500, or even 1000 EUR they earn a month - if they even work at all, what with all the partying.
It takes either a rich daddy, or ... a sugar daddy.
I have a friend who has a beach house in the same resort as I, but his is much sweeter, closer to the main drag, with a Mercedes, Waverunner, and ATV parked up front. Has a nice boat as well docked in the marina 200 meters from his house. So this guy looks like Vito Corleone, but always rolls with hot girls. He doesn't even pick them up, they seem to find him on their own. When I've tried to pull with him, these girls seem to give me the blank stare, as if asking "where is YOUR boat and YOUR mercedes?"

Croatia

Tons of Norwegian and Scandi chicks here...I really wanted to meet more Croatian chicks but this isn't the spot for them right now overall. Got a Norway Flag last night chick looked like Tiger Woods ex wife lol. Some of the most beautiful women you will ever see are here...The Nordic & Swedish chicks are very friendly and down for game...Swimming out here deep...The main spot is Carpe Diem Island crazy talent!

Croatia

Croatians hate Hvar in the same way I hate Magaluf.

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:43 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Tons of Norwegian and Scandi chicks here...I really wanted to meet more Croatian chicks but this isn't the spot for them right now overall. Got a Norway Flag last night chick looked like Tiger Woods ex wife lol. Some of the most beautiful women you will ever see are here...The Nordic & Swedish chicks are very friendly and down for game...Swimming out here deep...The main spot is Carpe Diem Island crazy talent!

Croatia

Richie -

"Problem I found in Hvar was that all the girls travel in packs. They dont want to be away from their friends. Also the the girls from neighbouring countries dont want to be seen as sluts. This is very common in the Baltics. I think we could do better in their home towns for sure."

Interesting.

Is it just me or is this completely counter-intuitive?

American girls on vacation act in the complete opposite way.

Croatia

Precisely. Baltic girls have more conservative values. I understand that they dont want to be seen dumping on their friends. Decent wing men is essential in these scenarios so everyone is occupied. The rest of them it is like candy from a baby.

Quote: (07-26-2011 04:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Richie -

"Problem I found in Hvar was that all the girls travel in packs. They dont want to be away from their friends. Also the the girls from neighbouring countries dont want to be seen as sluts. This is very common in the Baltics. I think we could do better in their home towns for sure."

Interesting.

Is it just me or is this completely counter-intuitive?

American girls on vacation act in the complete opposite way.

Croatia

I think Mixx would love this spot...So many blondes but honestly I'm kinda tired of them now want to get my Croatian Flag. The time to come here is July 15th and August 15th...Women from different countries come in waves...right now It's all chicks from Norway and Sweden now I think the Italians are coming in...then the Germans after that....Headed to Vodice after this for a more authentic Croatian experience....The Croatians in Hvar are kind of cold so I think it would be better to check out a more local Croatian spot than Hvar If you are looking for that Croatian Flag.

Croatia

Quote: (07-27-2011 12:42 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I think Mixx would love this spot...So many blondes but honestly I'm kinda tired of them now want to get my Croatian Flag. The time to come here is July 15th and August 15th...Women from different countries come in waves...right now It's all chicks from Norway and Sweden now I think the Italians are coming in...then the Germans after that....Headed to Vodice after this for a more authentic Croatian experience....The Croatians in Hvar are kind of cold so I think it would be better to check out a more local Croatian spot than Hvar If you are looking for that Croatian Flag.

I never get tired of blondes. Hvar is on my to-do list for July 2012.

Croatia

Summer 2009. Gosh, that was terrible. I thought it could be good cause I had never heard about it before but it seemed quite popular in East Europe. And indeed, there were not many West European people, only some Italians. There were some hot girls, but the ratio female to male was terrible. We started approaching very early in the evening, just after sunset. Very systemetical, I was in my height of canned material, and my colleague was copying me word for word. But it was not the right place for deep conversations, so we forgot about that and went back to the basic caveman game. Not a lot of success anyway. For example, 2 girls invited us for drinks, but they ran away right afterwards, funny. I was making out with one girl, but she didn’t want to go any further.

Zrce beach, they call themselves the Ibiza of Croatia. Five guys for one girl. A girl would be alone for 1 minute and the next guy would approach her. We started going out at 9pm for the night-game, so that there were still some girls available. Lot’s of Italian, Croatian and Slovenian. I and most people I met were really disappointed.

Maybe I should also mention that I was never the guy for this kind of over hyped party places ... too many drunk guys running around, and meeting girls at the dance floor is not my strength.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Croatia

I'm a second-generation Croatian who is fluent in the language but was born and raised in Canada. My family is from Dalmatia on the coast but I've never stayed in Zagreb overnight nor spent much time in the north. Anyone have any advice/what to expect? I'll be going with a few of my cousins who are from here, but I've always been of the opinion that the locals seem to somehow miss out on what's right in front of them. From a game perspective, what have you foreigners come to think about/experienced in Zagreb in the early summer?

----------------

Also: PLEASE READ: I've read through this thread and it seems like there are a lot of complaints about not being able to find real Croatian women to slam during prime vacation time. Maybe you're going about it all wrong? Taking the all-too-obvious choices? First off, Croatians are poor as fuck. You're not going to find them doing all the touristy things like hitting up Zrce raves or big electronic concerts. When going out in Dalmatia I'd stick to nightclubs in Split, and then only smaller cities, such as Zadar, Sibenik, Vodice, Krka, Biograd na Moru, Trogir, Sin, Gospic, Benkovac, Makarska, etc. down the coast. Don't discount the small towns. That's where girls spend all of their precious kunas on beers and dancing, hoping to avoid the crazy tourists. Blend in and attempt to speak some Croatian. They will be flattered. Then mention you're from North America or whatever and watch them beam with dreams of riches. Avoid Dubrovnik and Hvar, they're too far from the rest of the action and far too expensive for the average Croatian woman. Trust me. The poor girls are where it's at. Take your wife there when you retire for fucks sake... Croatian girls are typically very reserved, especially when they're out. They want to appear "classy" in public even though they are from from it in reality. The real sluts are in the villages and small towns at the cafe bars and small clubs, a few km. inland from the coast. If any of you guys want advise on banging village chicks, then ask away. The real gold mine is in the selo. There are hundreds upon hundreds of poor girls that are waiting to be whisked away into a nice rented ride to spend a few nights on the beach in a nice rented apartment. They will do just about anything for a weekend of false promises with "supposedly" rich foreigners.

Croatia

Quote: (07-25-2011 04:35 PM)Richie Wrote:  

Can't speak for all of Croatia but Split was a waste of time. Too many tourists and the hot girls have ATTITUDE! Went to a more alternative local festival and got lot's of attention but the girls were very average.
I was only there for 2 days so dont take my word for it.
Hvar was good fun. Plenty of options but you will be disappointed to find Snobby EE girls, Brash Australian girls and fat North American girls. There is talent to be found but dont expect a sex fest. Did well with the Scandinavians but my experience with the locals was a frustrating one. Also I would say the Scandinavian girls on the whole are not hot. They basically are like boxy British girls with Blonde hair. I dont think I will be going to Sweden any time soon. But by far the hottest women I have seen are the natives of the Baltics. Budva was insane in terms if women but its a really tough nut to crack.

Hate to say it but you need to speak Croatian to the locals. Even incredibly broken Croatian is better than nothing. Pretend you're half-Croatian, half-something else and that you're family escaped before the war. They're all seeking a way out. Give them a false dream. Which clubs did you go to in Split? Avoid Emporium. It's full of 16-17 years who look A LOT older than they are.