rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any tips for GERMANY?

Any tips for GERMANY?

Hey Guys;

Ill be going to Germany on business next week, and was wondering if anyone had any first hand tips about the women there?

Ill be staying in Frankfurt and Fridegen for about a week. And i can understand some german, but my speaking ability is non existant.

Any tips for GERMANY?

I spent several months there back in 2001 and again a little trip in 2007. My German is rusty now, but it helps to try and speak the language. The Germans are very serious people by nature. Some sarcastic humor that we use here doesn't go over well there unless its overtly clear that is a joke. It doesn't mean they are rude, but they are just a little stand offish at first. Once you make a German friend though, they are a true friend and will give you the shirt off their back.

Tell me a little more about you and I can better gauge how you should angle your approach. When I was there I ended up getting with some South African and Eastern European chicks, but only because we all hung out (atleast at first) in English speaking hangouts. Once I was familiar with shit and could speak, I went and talked to German girls.

*Each city is different and some are more open to tourists. I don't know Fridegen but it sounds like a small town. Frankfurt on the other hand was my least favorite German city. It was basically leveled during WWII and much of it is new now. Big sky scrapers, reminds me of a more compact Charlotte or something. Having said that though, it is still ok, and you will still be a foreigner with much to discover and conquer.

*When you are in Frankfurt try to avoid the Army bars. Since there is a huge Army base nearby on the wkd you get all kinds of Army kids running around drunk. Hey, god bless our soldiers, but a drunk 18 y/o with a high and tight, pissing in your ear all night pretty much scares away the girls (Unless of course you like base sluts: these are the local girls that specifically go the the military bars to get free drinks and spread herpes)

*Frankfurt and Hamburg are big into what they perceive as "ghetto" culture. Huge Germany hip hop scene and rivalry in both those cities like our old East/West Coast shit. I actually got asked about BigE and 2pac allot and then got explained the hip hop/gang rivalry between Hamburg, Frankfurt and Berlin in there somewhere.You have some white street gangs and plenty of Turkish street gangs and last I remember Hamburg and Frankfurt went back and forth over who was the most violent city in Germany. You'll be fine but remember its not where you're from it's where you're at. You can def get your ass handed to you there and some of the German boys are pretty stout mofos.

Any tips for GERMANY?

LOL @Rocco,

I must agree with most of what you said (dont agree with a few details, but generally most of that is true, I guess).

I havent really heard about there being a (wanna be) ghetto hip hop war between Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin (which doesnt mean it doesnt exist)...all I know is that there was some pretty decent German hiphop in the beginning but for the last few years some rap groups (from Berlin for the most part) have become very popular (among kids) who are basically making gangsta rap (the kids obviously like it...). Very, very silly stuff...but apparently it sells

I know an American living and working in Frankfurt (which last time I checked was considered the most dangerous German city according to crime statistics, but it is nothing in comparison to crime problems in the US if I understand correctly... so if you just figure out which are places to avoid at night (I assume there are some in Berlin or Frankfurt), you shouldnt have much trouble with that

I think using some basic German as an ice breaker (I really justm ean some phrases like saying "Hello" in German or "Excuse me, my German really isnt good enough") might help with being perceived as more likeable by some (really justm netioning that as you said you did understand some German but cant speak it - if you know a bit, Id use it even if you continue the rest of the conversation in English). Not sure if this is particularly a German thing, I think it might be true for most countries (even if you just use a few words).

In case anyone cares - the situation of turkish people here is basically like that of hispanics in the US, I guess. Many came here for work back in the day, their youth commit violent crimes higher than young German people (I think only 5% or so of the people here are turkish or from south-east europe, yet whenever a fight breaks out (young people) somewhere, one (usually more) seem to be of turkish (or other southern-east european origin) - really just speaking of the town Im from (might be different in bigger cities).

Thus, many Germans (at least where I live) make generalizations and generally don't really like turkish people (I don't include myself - I judge people by who they are), the way that many(?) Americans seem to dislike hispanic people.

That being said the violent crime problem is really just a problem with young turkish/southern-east european people (have never met a turkish person at 30+ who was anything like that); and of course all of them are not like that (know a few guys here at college who aren't like that, at all).

Not sure if anyone cares about it, just felt like typing it down [Image: wink.gif]

Hamburg, frankfurt, berlin copying the whole east coast west coast thing really had me laughing for a second, though lol...does seem to b e true in some ways (at least them copying the whole gangsta rap idea about a decade later would have to be true).

Any tips for GERMANY?

I am moving to Heidelberg for about a year, any tips?

Any tips for GERMANY?

Thanks for the tips. I dont think ill have much fun in Fridegen (its the medical manufacturing capital of germany) so i doubt there is much to see. I dont think i will have too many problems in Frankfurt. Thanks for the heads up tho. Ill be on my guard, but ive spend most of my adult life overseas in some pretty unsafe areas so im not worried too much.

So speaking a few words in german will help me alot, good to know. Sounds like my trip then will pretty much turn into a beer tasting event, which i could live with. Ill let you know how it goes when i return in roughly two weeks. Ill also ask my supplier about it and post any information he has on the cities, since we will be meeting this afternoon. I just like an outsider opinion as a local takes too many things for granted.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Most of the young girls in Germany speak english but knowing a few German words might sound cute. Just game them as you would any other english speaking female.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Ive heard people say everybody in Germany spoke fantastic English, then Ive heard people say they were surprised Germans were so bad at English (in comparison to what they had heard about our grasp of English, here).

I think it all comes down to what kind of people you hang around. Judging by the people I know, those who go to college/graduated from college will speak decent English for the most part (not all), those who didnt are much less likely to.

Sort of a socioeconomic kidn of thing or whatever...but if youre in university here and dont speak any English people would look at you strange and wonder whats going on with you.

If you didnt go to university and have a "lower" qualification for work, then usually those people wont be great at English.

So I could totally see how someone who gets on a business trip here will be positively surprised by the level of English in Germany, whereas someone who happens to make friends with people who didnt go to college would end up saying "people in Germany dont speak English that well really!".

But isnt that sort of how it is in most countries (I can only tell in Germany it is the case)

@Spaceman: Ive never been to Heidelberg, just heard it was a beautiful city (but beauty is in the eye of the bholder and there might not be a ton of partying going on)

Any tips for GERMANY?

Let me back up a little.

Every town in Germany you will have a good time. Period. The food is good and hearty, the beer is tasty and cold and the girls are very attractive for the most part.

The ghetto culture thing might have been taken the wrong way, as me suggesting the people were actually ghetto. I just meant to say that hip hop, break beats, etc have big followings particularly in Frankfurt (atleast it seemed like that to me) Grafiti, hip hop clothes, West/East Coast t-shirts etc. Doesn't mean they are thugs, juts that the culture was apparent. Then again at the time I was in Frankfurt, I was 22 so I was going to younger bars and clubs. Now might be different.

Nowhere in Germany will be as dangerous as parts DC or the South Bronx or North Philly. Furthermore, there are many places that many of us have been (Central/South America) that are way more dangerous than all those places combined. The thing is though, that you know this and expect it in South America. I only made my statement because in places like Germany you will be more off your guard. There is not the presence of drive by's and shootouts like here, but lets say getting jumped by some liberians at a bus stop is more common.

I have seen regular every day german dudes, one in a suit actually, getting into a fight in a bar. That is more common there and in UK. There aren't the law suits and police action like here. Your chances of having someone punch you are better over there. Same as England, you have a punch up and the cops just send everyone home, unless someone is like stabbed or mauled badly.

The only place I ever had a problem so far was in fact in Germany. One with a German guy who blind sided me with a headbutt over something very silly (he broke my nose but didn't stop me hhah but that is another story) and a couple times 3-4 Turks at a time would start saying shit about USA or Bush or whatever and even approach starting to insult me in English. That is a bad feeling when you are with a chick and outnumbered.

Germandude is right about the Turk population. You will find some really nice educated Turks who have assimilated well into German society and then you will have some that are just pimps and drug dealers, hanging out in the street talking shit.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Interesting what you say abou those 3-4 turks insulting you in English b/c you're american...I wasnt really sure if the situation with (young) turkish people was the same in other (bigger) cities here, but seems like it isn't any different. Thinking of it, I cant remember a single fight breaking out where no turkish people were involved (where I live, at least). and they're like 5% or less of the population.

Of course, it also makes me feel bad for those turks who have nothing to do with that, as people still sorta dislike them in general b/c of associating them with that

Any tips for GERMANY?

Well they heard me speaking English and I of course heard them talking trash in German. I guess they didn't think I spoke German,until I reacted.

Anyhow it needs to be said , I have some good Turk friends and I think some of the Turk girls are very sexy. But it does seem to show true that there is an element of them who are trouble makers. The turks in the street do not represent all of Turkey, much the same way that an illegal crossing the border in Arizona does not represent all Mexicans. Also, the Turks you find abroad are generally better educated and more worldly than the ones found in Germany. Most in Germany as you said, were brought there for construction or manual labor.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Firstly id like to thank you guys for all the info.

Sadly tho, with the volcano still messing up flights to and from germany, looks like i will be putting the trip off for a while a tleast.

Any tips for GERMANY?

That sucks

Any tips for GERMANY?

Heading to Frankfurt for 3 days/nights, friday-monday next month. Any suggestions on areas, or even particular venues to go to on any of the above nights? None of us speak any German at all. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote: (10-01-2010 07:22 AM)3extra Wrote:  

Heading to Frankfurt for 3 days/nights, friday-monday next month. Any suggestions on areas, or even particular venues to go to on any of the above nights? None of us speak any German at all. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Cheers

I grew up in Frankfurt. For an upscale (business) crowd with beautiful girls go to LivingXXL or Club-101 (top floor at Japan-Tower). An area with a lot of clubs is around Hanauer Landstraße. My recommendation would be King Kamehameha. Still a bit further east is Cocoon club (a huge and stylish club, if you are into techno. Would not be my recommendation for game. The place also hosts an upscale restaurant, Silk). Another good venue is Odeon. On Thursdays there are student parties, and you get a free buffet at 24:00. Google the places and check their websites to get an impression. A great strip club is Pure Platinum. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Any tips for GERMANY?

I grew up in Frankfurt. For an upscale (business) crowd with beautiful girls go to LivingXXL or Club-101 (top floor at Japan-Tower). An area with a lot of clubs is around Hanauer Landstraße. My recommendation would be King Kamehameha. Still a bit further east is Cocoon club (a huge and stylish club, if you are into techno. Would not be my recommendation for game. The place also hosts an upscale restaurant, Silk). Another good venue is Odeon. On Thursdays there are student parties, and you get a free buffet at 24:00. Google the places and check their websites to get an impression. A great strip club is Pure Platinum. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.
[/quote]

Thanks for the response Chase, we'll be sure to check some of those places out. What are drink prices like in general in the city? Would some of the upscale clubs employ dress codes?

Also, how do think we will fair with the local girls considering we don't speak any German?

Thanks again mate.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote: (10-02-2010 06:12 AM)3extra Wrote:  

Thanks for the response Chase, we'll be sure to check some of those places out. What are drink prices like in general in the city? Would some of the upscale clubs employ dress codes?

Also, how do think we will fair with the local girls considering we don't speak any German?
Thanks again mate.

At the pub a beer costs you about 3 EUR. In clubs, expect to pay 4-5 EUR for a beer or 8 EUR for Wodka-Red Bull, Gin Tonic etc. Cover charge is about 10 EUR.

As far as dresscode goes, there will be some people in suits, but you should be fine with good shoes (not sneakers), decent jeans and shirt.

I wouldn't worry so much about the languge. Frankfurt is very international due to the finance industry. Students do speak English. At best with young girls, conversation could be a little creative.

Actually, I have some friends from the States and Ireland who always stick to English, even though their German is good. They say that girls respond well to it and usually like to practice their English, especially if you are with a more professional crowd, at after work parties etc.

Have fun and enjoy your trip!

On a sidenote, the expat community 'internations' organizes monthly parties in major cities. These parties are great, people are very open to making new contacts or hook up.

Any tips for GERMANY?

I was near Frankfurt, Germany this past weekend and besides the presence of American Soldiers who often damage the reputation of young mobile and global, well rounded and cultured Playboys from the US near some of the towns ...I think Germany can be very promising If you hit the right cities. With that said I was there for a quick three days visiting a girl that couchsurfed with me about a year ago on her around the world trip. She invited me to stay with her family in her hometown outside of Frankfurt in a village and to visit her Family for the a town festival which happens once per year during the 1st week of July....The festival was cool but it’s a town of about 2000 so not many targets but I was already pre-occupied with my nice blonde piece, home cooked breakfast food and great hospitality so I was good.
Her Mom and Dad were super cool and picked me up from the airport 2 hours away from Frankfurt smashed all weekend.

The festival had a few cuties but a town and area with that little of population wasn't going to have major talent...The real goldmine was where we headed to the next day....

[Image: attachment.jpg2319]   
Würzburg....Home of Dirk Nowitzki and a big University Town with a population of 150K and its famous for it’s wine in located in the Franconia Region, arts, culinary and being one of the cities in the music scene with all the major bands/artists and tours coming through to perform....I would compare it to a smaller Austin and it’s only an hour from Frankfurt. The town is postcard perfect and has several UNESCO WORLD Heritage Sites within it’s walls. The chick I was with went to University there so she was familiar with the town. Great town for walking around and right on the Meine River. The Student population is about 40,000 and it was TONS of fine girls walking around there Blondes, Brunetts, Black hair with a mellow vibe....My head was on a swivel the whole time and It’s small enough to get a nice pulse of the city and to really milk it for 2-3 during the summer months. The whole city is walkable and bike-able so you don't even need a car and you have the ICE Train terminal so you can be in Frankfurt in less than an hour and other cities close by easily as well.

Day Game:

Meine Quay: This is the Riverwalk located right on the Meine Riverfront when I was there people were just kicking back there in the early evening with open bottles, wine, beer and I was getting tons of IOI’s but I was with my honey and couldn't make a move. Tons of honies just chilling out ripe for conversation and the weather during this time of year is perfect.

Main Street Downtown: Forgot the name of it but It had plenty of Cafes, Bars & Restaurants to walk around.
Scenic Meine Old River Bridge - Has some nice outdoor wine spots where you can simply post up and get at girls walking, jogging or biking by. Set up in a similar way as Charles Bridge in Prague but a bit smaller and more quaint.

Hybrid Day & Night Game Spot:

City Beach: Where all the cool kids go as early as 5pm head here for drinks and small bites alongside the river with the DJ spinning music until 2am....tons of chicks here nightly.

Riverfront Osteria Hofbrau: Great Italian Pizza mixed with wines and bres overlooking the river.

Night Game Venues:

Odeon Lounge : Younger Girls under 18-20.

Studio: Over 21 and mature women. Top 40 and Hip-Hop & R&B.
Tons of Bars all throughout the City as well walking distance to each other.

Club Airport: My girl told me about this place...says it’s get overrun with American Soldiers and Girls who want to meet them...4 different Terminals (Rooms) Playing Hip-Hop/R&B, Dance, Latin & Reggaeton, Rock. Says the soldiers go pretty crazy in the place, some sights, thirsty behavior, captain saving hoes the whole nine yards. But I’m sure If you distinguish yourself from the foolishness you can clean up but these days I avoid places like this. I believe it’s mostly a under 23 year old crowd.

General Observations: I saw a two obvious American Brothas in the town with some solid level 8 girls strolling around town so that was a good sign for the place. I feel this would be a solid place for someone to settle in for 1 or 2 months to take advantage of both Frankfurt and the more intimate small town atmosphere that Würzburg has to offer. I think I would be able to pull like crazy living there and maybe even taking a class or teaching one. The place is very cheap for German Standards, many outdoor markets, vibrant art scene that is large and diverse enough not be be overwhelmed and tasty food beer and wine under 3 euros at the restaurants and bars and it’s High Quality.

Being a University Town it stays active with people biking, jogging and walking through the town and tons of beautiful German women. My girl told me it stays popping there Monday-Saturday and she still goes there to hang out since she lives an hour away. This is a place I would definitely like to come back and check out more for at least a few weeks and just kick back and get ingrained into the local network a bit...

Staying in this town has definitely opened me up to smaller European University Towns with population no more than 150K and not overrun with immigrants to research a bit more because I feel as a GQ educated, well traveled Brotha my value would go up TRI-FOLD just by visiting the place and spending quality time there and I don’t think I would be bored with being able to rotate in and out to Frankfurt anytime.

The closest military base is an hour away (Schweinfurt which should be avoided at all costs) and the upscale spots in town do not let in the knucklehead USM personnel so that’s a plus in my book. Most of them cancel themselves out with the douche-bag clothing they wear, boorish behavior, drunk and not coming G so doormen can easily distinguish.

I would say for brothas to stand out as a non-serviceman go the GQ route or dress down a bit to a more chill college prep vibe (no fitted hats and jeans/shirts with gaudy graphics) same goes for Latinos. For white dudes my German chick was pointing out to me guys she thought most of the servicemen looked like RedNecks who are everywhere in the the USM so you have to make sure to come clean as well because they think most of those types are Bush supporters and will not give you the time of day.

Basically you just have to work against the negative stereotype of the Americans that are already there and you will be gold. The good thing is that If you post in Würzburg they won’t even see you coming and you will get mad respect in my opinion. Has anyone here been to Würzburg or have any more intel on the place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%BCrzburg#University

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote: (07-06-2011 05:39 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I was near Frankfurt, Germany this past weekend and besides the presence of American Soldiers who often damage the reputation of young mobile and global, well rounded and cultured Playboys from the US near some of the towns ...I think Germany can be very promising If you hit the right cities. With that said I was there for a quick three days visiting a girl that couchsurfed with me about a year ago on her around the world trip. She invited me to stay with her family in her hometown outside of Frankfurt in a village and to visit her Family for the a town festival which happens once per year during the 1st week of July....The festival was cool but it’s a town of about 2000 so not many targets but I was already pre-occupied with my nice blonde piece, home cooked breakfast food and great hospitality so I was good.
Her Mom and Dad were super cool and picked me up from the airport 2 hours away from Frankfurt smashed all weekend.

The festival had a few cuties but a town and area with that little of population wasn't going to have major talent...The real goldmine was where we headed to the next day....

Würzburg....Home of Dirk Nowitzki and a big University Town with a population of 150K and its famous for it’s wine in located in the Franconia Region, arts, culinary and being one of the cities in the music scene with all the major bands/artists and tours coming through to perform....I would compare it to a smaller Austin and it’s only an hour from Frankfurt. The town is postcard perfect and has several UNESCO WORLD Heritage Sites within it’s walls. The chick I was with went to University there so she was familiar with the town. Great town for walking around and right on the Meine River. The Student population is about 40,000 and it was TONS of fine girls walking around there Blondes, Brunetts, Black hair with a mellow vibe....My head was on a swivel the whole time and It’s small enough to get a nice pulse of the city and to really milk it for 2-3 during the summer months. The whole city is walkable and bike-able so you don't even need a car and you have the ICE Train terminal so you can be in Frankfurt in less than an hour and other cities close by easily as well.

Day Game:

Meine Quay: This is the Riverwalk located right on the Meine Riverfront when I was there people were just kicking back there in the early evening with open bottles, wine, beer and I was getting tons of IOI’s but I was with my honey and couldn't make a move. Tons of honies just chilling out ripe for conversation and the weather during this time of year is perfect.

Main Street Downtown: Forgot the name of it but It had plenty of Cafes, Bars & Restaurants to walk around.
Scenic Meine Old River Bridge - Has some nice outdoor wine spots where you can simply post up and get at girls walking, jogging or biking by. Set up in a similar way as Charles Bridge in Prague but a bit smaller and more quaint.

Hybrid Day & Night Game Spot:

City Beach: Where all the cool kids go as early as 5pm head here for drinks and small bites alongside the river with the DJ spinning music until 2am....tons of chicks here nightly.

Riverfront Osteria Hofbrau: Great Italian Pizza mixed with wines and bres overlooking the river.

Night Game Venues:

Odeon Lounge : Younger Girls under 18-20.

Studio: Over 21 and mature women. Top 40 and Hip-Hop & R&B.
Tons of Bars all throughout the City as well walking distance to each other.

Club Airport: My girl told me about this place...says it’s get overrun with American Soldiers and Girls who want to meet them...4 different Terminals (Rooms) Playing Hip-Hop/R&B, Dance, Latin & Reggaeton, Rock. Says the soldiers go pretty crazy in the place, some sights, thirsty behavior, captain saving hoes the whole nine yards. But I’m sure If you distinguish yourself from the foolishness you can clean up but these days I avoid places like this. I believe it’s mostly a under 23 year old crowd.

General Observations: I saw a two obvious American Brothas in the town with some solid level 8 girls strolling around town so that was a good sign for the place. I feel this would be a solid place for someone to settle in for 1 or 2 months to take advantage of both Frankfurt and the more intimate small town atmosphere that Würzburg has to offer. I think I would be able to pull like crazy living there and maybe even taking a class or teaching one. The place is very cheap for German Standards, many outdoor markets, vibrant art scene that is large and diverse enough not be be overwhelmed and tasty food beer and wine under 3 euros at the restaurants and bars and it’s High Quality.

Being a University Town it stays active with people biking, jogging and walking through the town and tons of beautiful German women. My girl told me it stays popping there Monday-Saturday and she still goes there to hang out since she lives an hour away. This is a place I would definitely like to come back and check out more for at least a few weeks and just kick back and get ingrained into the local network a bit...

Staying in this town has definitely opened me up to smaller European University Towns with population no more than 150K and not overrun with immigrants to research a bit more because I feel as a GQ educated, well traveled Brotha my value would go up TRI-FOLD just by visiting the place and spending quality time there and I don’t think I would be bored with being able to rotate in and out to Frankfurt anytime.

The closest military base is an hour away (Schweinfurt which should be avoided at all costs) and the upscale spots in town do not let in the knucklehead USM personnel so that’s a plus in my book. Most of them cancel themselves out with the douche-bag clothing they wear, boorish behavior, drunk and not coming G so doormen can easily distinguish.

I would say for brothas to stand out as a non-serviceman go the GQ route or dress down a bit to a more chill college prep vibe (no fitted hats and jeans/shirts with gaudy graphics) same goes for Latinos. For white dudes my German chick was pointing out to me guys she thought most of the servicemen looked like RedNecks who are everywhere in the the USM so you have to make sure to come clean as well because they think most of those types are Bush supporters and will not give you the time of day.

Basically you just have to work against the negative stereotype of the Americans that are already there and you will be gold. The good thing is that If you post in Würzburg they won’t even see you coming and you will get mad respect in my opinion. Has anyone here been to Würzburg or have any more intel on the place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%BCrzburg#University
Great and interesting report.
That town looks picture post card perfect.The Germans really give a damn, when they've got a pretty place they preserve it,I like that.
I imagine it's crucial to be there in the summer to enjoy the cafe culture and talent spotting.
I love German women too,usually taller with bigger breasts and great asses...when they're sexy,thay can't be beat.So broadminded too...no hang ups sexually.
Hope you had a great time.
I'll try to make it to Germany this year.

Any tips for GERMANY?

It’s already some years ago. At least when I was there, they had a huge PU lair, so get in touch with them, they should be able to provide the latest info! I went to the following clubs:
Living XXL – hot girls, and I got some of the worst refusals I ever heard (literally, after saying “high”, five girls just replied: “fuck off”).
Odeon – I was there on a student party on a Thursday, I got into a couple of conversations that led nowhere.
I went to a club in a skyscraper really high up, and a bar located next to it (forgot the names, but might have been club 101 and sansibar): in the bar I met a MILF, she wanted to go home with me, but her female friend was alone and was also looking for a guy. I lost the girls while looking for my friend to take care of her (it took me a lot of time to go back to the girls because there was some small drama going on with my friends). I thought I wouldn’t get anything, but I met a student by simply asking her for a cigarette, and we left the club together towards her flat after just an hour where we proceeded straight to sex. She had just left her boyfriend and was looking for fun. That was a good evening!

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote:Quote:

hot girls, and I got some of the worst refusals I ever heard (literally, after saying “high”, five girls just replied: “fuck off”).

Thats a good one. I was told to "go kill myself" in Serbia. I knew it was bad, but I got her friend to translate it for me anyway.

If I am going to get dissed, I at least want to know what she said. I talked with her friend for 5 minutes as the bitch pouted and smoked.

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote: (04-15-2010 08:24 PM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

Hey Guys;

Ill be going to Germany on business next week, and was wondering if anyone had any first hand tips about the women there?

Ill be staying in Frankfurt and Fridegen for about a week. And i can understand some german, but my speaking ability is non existant.

I'm also really interested in this as well, since I'm going to Germany for a few months next year.