rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Estonia thread

The Estonia thread

Click here for my Estonia data sheet.

Other data sheets...

This Tallinn report discusses the mindset of Estonian vs Russian women (Tallinn has a lot of Russians):
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4079.html

Good nightlife recommendations for Tallinn:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3910-p...l#pid46455

The Estonia thread

Finally!
Any further harrassments with the neo-nazi crowd?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-22-2012 03:54 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Finally!
Any further harrassments with the neo-nazi crowd?

Hey, I didn't hear any of this! What's the story?

The Estonia thread

You moving on to Estonia??

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Estonia thread

Interesting, the Roosh is in Latvia banner is gone. I was expecting you to hit Ukraine next though!

The Estonia thread

Have you only checked out Tallinn or also other cities so far?

Quote: (01-22-2012 10:02 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Interesting, the Roosh is in Latvia banner is gone. I was expecting you to hit Ukraine next though!

I'd say that since Ukraine is not part of the Schengen treaty, he avoided it. Exitting the Schengen area now after a long overstay would mean a longer period of waiting time without coming back. At least without experiencing some issues.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-22-2012 10:11 PM)birth Wrote:  

I'd say that since Ukraine is not part of the Schengen treaty, he avoided it. Exitting the Schengen area now after a long overstay would mean a longer period of waiting time without coming back. At least without experiencing some issues.

Why do you assume he overstayed? He could have just acquired tourist/travel visas.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-22-2012 10:49 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Why do you assume he overstayed? He could have just acquired tourist/travel visas.

I might be wrong. Curious to hear why he bailed on Ukraine. I guess language barrier there, which is even higher due to a way smaller amount of English speakers, is vastly higher.

The Estonia thread

He mentioned a couple times on the forum that he has already overstayed.

There is no tourist/travel visa for americans entering schengen europe, its just 90 days of access

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-22-2012 11:01 PM)birth Wrote:  

I might be wrong. Curious to hear why he bailed on Ukraine. I guess language barrier there, which is even higher due to a way smaller amount of English speakers, is vastly higher.

There is more spoken English in Ukraine than people imagine. With so much available pussy, I don't care whether some don't speak.

The Estonia thread

I suppose Roosh went into Estonia on Stealth mode.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-23-2012 03:54 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I suppose Roosh went into Estonia on Stealth mode.

I would too after the media coverage in Latvia

The Estonia thread

Estonia in late Jan?

Must be absolutely freezing his balls off.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-24-2012 12:07 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Estonia in late Jan?

Must be absolutely freezing his balls off.

Unless he's already found someone to keep them warm!

Or he's bought one of these contraptions..Genius!

The Estonia thread

I've been in Estonia for the past 6 weeks (many missed when I announce it). I haven't talked about it much because local knowledge of my whereabouts has the potential to compromise my sex research, especially since Estonians were hating on me before I arrived, something I describe more in depth at the end of this breakdown.

First on to the good stuff...

Estonian girls are attractive. They are similar to Latvian girls but maybe a tad better (it's hard to call), though both Estonian and Latvian girls are not as attractive as Russian girls.

Obesity plagues this part of the world. As with Latvia, Estonian girls are overweight. Each night I see a handful of American sized whales, and a whole bunch of chubby girls. But if the girl is thin and has a nice face, she can easily be an 8 without trying. There are lots of randomly placed hotties, but less common than chubby average girls. If I came from America, I probably wouldn't have noticed the obesity. I wonder if I'm just being picky, though the problem is obviously worse in Tartu than Tallinn.

Scandinavization of style. I've seen Skrillex haircuts and ugly stupid hipster glasses. It's not pronounced but I can see where the future is headed. Estonian girls can be more granola with their style compared to Russian girls.

The girls here are much more open and friendly than Latvian girls. It's like night and day. I didn't feel a pronounced sex tourist stain like in Latvia, either in Tallinn or Tartu. But unfortunately there is still some attitude in girls whose attractivness doesn't warrant it. It will really depend on where you go, but on a couple nights I thought I was dealing with American girls.

Estonian girls are very similar to Polish girls in terms of finding Spanish-looking guys attractive. In my first week two girls said I was "very handsome" and one girl said I was "hot." It's happening much more here than Latvia, and possibly even Poland. Girls check me out regularly. No surprise I'm seeing a lot of male Spanish students here.

Logistics are harder, at least in the small college town I spent most of my time in (Tartu). I found it tough to keep a girl's attention because of how many people she knows in the club (similar to Reykjavik). I keep getting interrupted. Cockblocking is also a major problem that has frustrated me greatly, and of course it always comes from the fat ones. Just like in America, a cute girl will hang out with a nasty fat chick and you have to pretend to be friendly with fattie to make progress on your girl. It would be ideal for you to roll with a wingman who likes fat girls. I don't want to say a wingman is required like in Estonia, but it greatly helps in the clubs. There is less cockblocking in Tallinn if you focus on girls in pairs.

The guys, especially young ones below 25, are a joke. Their game is to get shitfaced drunk until they are literally falling on the floor. In Latvia the guys had decent game but for some reason in Estonia I'm seeing a sharp drop off. I'm starting to notice a pattern where girls are more receptive to me in countries where guys have zero game. They are just not used to talking to a confident man who knows how to have a conversation. Your only competition is other foreign guys.

Tallinn has hotter girls. It's mostly due to the fact that there are far more Russians here than in Tartu. As in Riga, Russian women elevate the local population. Tallinn also has girls in their mid 20s that work and have money to spend on feminine clothing, hair, makeup, etc. It's obvious to me that Tallinn has better girls than Tartu, though Tartu has less foreigners.

No one-night stand culture. This is the only country in my European campaign where I didn't get one! I'd get the girls to my place same night but the resistance was surprisingly stubborn past the kiss. You need to play the dating game, at least during the winter when girls aren't as horny. I hear summer is better.

Overall I'm neutral with Estonia. The girls are cute with average friendliness, are generally feminine, but can be overweight and hit or miss with their appearance. They definitely like foreign guys. It gets a lukewarm thumbs up from me as a place I'd consider revisiting. The only problem is that cheap flights from other European cities have increased and foreigner presence is growing rapidly. McDonalds is expanding and with that so will waistlines. I don't see it as a location that is improving, but then again not many countries are.

The hottest girls I've gotten with in Europe have been Estonian. The girls I got with were beautiful enough that I felt almost insecure that they wanted to mess with me. So how can I justify the previous statement that I'm "neutral" with Estonia? Well, my results weren't consistent and seemed random, unlike the efficient assembly line I had in Poland. I felt like it was just luck and playing numbers. Estonia is strange in that it was 99% failures but the successes were with 8s. There was one girl I ran out of time with (only got to second base), but good lord she blew away just about every girl I've ever dated except for one in Brazil.

I think a guy coming for a weekend will not get lucky with anything above a 7. The average is just that but if your aim is good you can get hotter here than other countries (including Poland and Latvia). I'm still conflicted on how I feel about Estonian women as a whole, and will need to meditate on it further.

My two favorite venues in Tartu...

1. Illusion: The hottest girls, hands down, out of all venues. The only problem is that they are extremely young. Wednesday is college freshman night, and then the crowd gets only slightly older into the weekend.

2. Moku: A tiny dive bar that is a lot of fun when crowded. The ratio is not too great but the girls are most friendly here out of everywhere else.

My two favorites in Tallinn...

1. Hollywood: Ladies night on Wednesday meant a great ratio. I got lots of eye contact and warm responses.

2. The Street: Singles can be picked off very easily here with basic street game. It's much better than going to the shitty bars on Suur-Karja like Shooters and Nimeta where it's 75% sausage with the few girls being generally low quality. If I was in Tallinn during the summer, I'd do nothing but street game because I guarantee the bars will be packed with obnoxious foreign dudes.

Last thing to say is that there is a semi-organized movement to get me deported from Estonia. I am being tracked on Reddit and Couchsurfing threads and there is even a website that has put up my picture and provided the numbers to the police forces in both Tartu and Tallinn, urging visitors to call (many did), like I was some sort of serial killer fugitive. I was also written about on Stormfront, the main forum for neo-Nazis and white supremicists.

I've confirmed that most of my Estonian haters (more like stalkers) aremen and not feminists. They did everything they can to prevent me from banging Estonia, sending their emails and warnings. The climax was when the police pulled me out of a club one night, a story I will share in future. They forced me to adopt a lower profile, but in the end I successfully completed my research and stayed longer than I had planned. This data sheet is dedicated to all of them, a victory over censorship, xenophobes, and racists. I (and we) won't be stopped.

The Estonia thread

Great preliminary data sheet, man that's crazy about the neo-nazi's and what not, you may want to chill on traveling to Russia, Russian pussy may not be worth getting killed over.

The Estonia thread

Wow. Did you ever in your wildest dreams imagine you'd become this much of a marked man in EE?

The Estonia thread

Roosh -

I wish I would have seen your report back when I was like, "Which one should I go to? Estonia or Latvia?"

No one ever busted any concrete Data on which one was better.

I like when people call it like they see it.

If I could go back in time, I would have chosen Estonia.

Riga is trippy.

Here is the question I have for everyone:

Riga is known as a "sex tourist" destination, and we are considered "sex tourists" there.

However, I was solicited ONE time when I was in Riga.

Hell, I get solicited more times walking down the street in Beverly Hills mid-day.

Anyone else notice this?

Roosh?

It just doesn't add up?

The Estonia thread

G,
Been twice and never solicited. I think the confusion lies in the lack of an exact definition of "sex tourist". I would think it is P4P (i.e. Amsterdam) but not the case in Riga. Over the years, Riga has been swarmed by guys trying to get with the locals. The local girls have gotten so used to it that any visiting male wil be labeled a "sex tourist" even if not there to P4P (simply there to try and bang them). I have seen many guys come to Riga, drink a ton, hit on girls mercilessly and leave without even a make out. Riga is not very big and the skewed amount of males visiting over the past decade has produced a hybrid of sorts. It has resulted in an over supply of jaded local girls (haters of the male tourist) and this is why I recommend it to nobody (mainly short term). According to the locals in Riga, every guy on this forum is a "sex tourist" the second we land in a new city.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-24-2012 04:08 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  

G,
Been twice and never solicited. I think the confusion lies in the lack of an exact definition of "sex tourist". I would think it is P4P (i.e. Amsterdam) but not the case in Riga. Over the years, Riga has been swarmed by guys trying to get with the locals. The local girls have gotten so used to it that any visiting male wil be labeled a "sex tourist" even if not there to P4P (simply there to try and bang them). I have seen many guys come to Riga, drink a ton, hit on girls mercilessly and leave without even a make out. Riga is not very big and the skewed amount of males visiting over the past decade has produced a hybrid of sorts. It has resulted in an over supply of jaded local girls (haters of the male tourist) and this is why I recommend it to nobody (mainly short term). According to the locals in Riga, every guy on this forum is a "sex tourist" the second we land in a new city.

I got you.

But there doesn't even seem to be any prostitutes there.

It just doesn't seem like a "sex tourist" destination.

I mean, there has to be hookers to have "sex tourism" right?

Hell, I would run into girls trying to scam me almost every single night. None were hookers.

It just makes no sense.

Thoughts?

The Estonia thread

Never been to Riga but I'd guess there are plenty of hookers there, they're just not of the streetwalker variety. Brothels, strip clubs, internet, etc

The Estonia thread

I have never looked at it as a "sex tourist" destination and think most guys would feel the same. It seems to me the locals are the ones labeling it as such. I agree that it makes no sense. That is why I am staying clear.

The Estonia thread

Jesus!
So,some guy spotted you in the club and speed dialled the cops?

Holy fuck!

They're going to make a movie about you brother [Image: smile.gif]

Who's going to play you?

Keanu Reeves with a beard I reckon in:

The Roosh Diaries ,
The ending being you jumping out of some Estonian police chief's hot daughter's bedroom ,being chased down the road in your underpants by half of Tallin... ....

.and there'll be a sequel

The Estonia thread

Roosh, if you ever come to Toronto you may arrested by a feminazi cop for some bullshit charge. At least the Estonian cops aren't arresting you on some bullshit charge.

The Estonia thread

Quote: (01-24-2012 01:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've been in Estonia for the past 6 weeks (many missed when I announce it). I haven't talked about it much because local knowledge of my whereabouts has the potential to compromise my sex research, especially since Estonians were hating on me before I arrived, something I describe more in depth at the end of this breakdown.

First on to the good stuff...

Estonian girls are attractive. They are similar to Latvian girls but maybe a tad better (it's hard to call), though both Estonian and Latvian girls are not as attractive as Russian girls.

Obesity plagues this part of the world. As with Latvia, Estonian girls are overweight. Each night I see a handful of American sized whales, and a whole bunch of chubby girls. But if the girl is thin and has a nice face, she can easily be an 8 without trying. There are lots of randomly placed hotties, but less common than chubby average girls. If I came from America, I probably wouldn't have noticed the obesity. I wonder if I'm just being picky, though the problem is obviously worse in Tartu than Tallinn.

Scandinavization of style. I've seen Skrillex haircuts and ugly stupid hipster glasses. It's not pronounced but I can see where the future is headed. Estonian girls can be more granola with their style compared to Russian girls.

The girls here are much more open and friendly than Latvian girls. It's like night and day. I didn't feel a pronounced sex tourist stain like in Latvia, either in Tallinn or Tartu. But unfortunately there is still some attitude in girls whose attractivness doesn't warrant it. It will really depend on where you go, but on a couple nights I thought I was dealing with American girls.

Estonian girls are very similar to Polish girls in terms of finding Spanish-looking guys attractive. In my first week two girls said I was "very handsome" and one girl said I was "hot." It's happening much more here than Latvia, and possibly even Poland. Girls check me out regularly. No surprise I'm seeing a lot of male Spanish students here.

Logistics are harder, at least in the small college town I spent most of my time in (Tartu). I found it tough to keep a girl's attention because of how many people she knows in the club (similar to Reykjavik). I keep getting interrupted. Cockblocking is also a major problem that has frustrated me greatly, and of course it always comes from the fat ones. Just like in America, a cute girl will hang out with a nasty fat chick and you have to pretend to be friendly with fattie to make progress on your girl. It would be ideal for you to roll with a wingman who likes fat girls. I don't want to say a wingman is required like in Estonia, but it greatly helps in the clubs. There is less cockblocking in Tallinn if you focus on girls in pairs.

The guys, especially young ones below 25, are a joke. Their game is to get shitfaced drunk until they are literally falling on the floor. In Latvia the guys had decent game but for some reason in Estonia I'm seeing a sharp drop off. I'm starting to notice a pattern where girls are more receptive to me in countries where guys have zero game. They are just not used to talking to a confident man who knows how to have a conversation. Your only competition is other foreign guys.

Tallinn has hotter girls. It's mostly due to the fact that there are far more Russians here than in Tartu. As in Riga, Russian women elevate the local population. Tallinn also has girls in their mid 20s that work and have money to spend on feminine clothing, hair, makeup, etc. It's obvious to me that Tallinn has better girls than Tartu, though Tartu has less foreigners.

No one-night stand culture. This is the only country in my European campaign where I didn't get one! I'd get the girls to my place same night but the resistance was surprisingly stubborn past the kiss. You need to play the dating game, at least during the winter when girls aren't as horny. I hear summer is better.

Overall I'm neutral with Estonia. The girls are cute with average friendliness, are generally feminine, but can be overweight and hit or miss with their appearance. They definitely like foreign guys. It gets a lukewarm thumbs up from me as a place I'd consider revisiting. The only problem is that cheap flights from other European cities have increased and foreigner presence is growing rapidly. McDonalds is expanding and with that so will waistlines. I don't see it as a location that is improving, but then again not many countries are.

The hottest girls I've gotten with in Europe have been Estonian. The girls I got with were beautiful enough that I felt almost insecure that they wanted to mess with me. So how can I justify the previous statement that I'm "neutral" with Estonia? Well, my results weren't consistent and seemed random, unlike the efficient assembly line I had in Poland. I felt like it was just luck and playing numbers. Estonia is strange in that it was 99% failures but the successes were with 8s. There was one girl I ran out of time with (only got to second base), but good lord she blew away just about every girl I've ever dated except for one in Brazil.

I think a guy coming for a weekend will not get lucky with anything above a 7. The average is just that but if your aim is good you can get hotter here than other countries (including Poland and Latvia). I'm still conflicted on how I feel about Estonian women as a whole, and will need to meditate on it further.

My two favorite venues in Tartu...

1. Illusion: The hottest girls, hands down, out of all venues. The only problem is that they are extremely young. Wednesday is college freshman night, and then the crowd gets only slightly older into the weekend.

2. Moku: A tiny dive bar that is a lot of fun when crowded. The ratio is not too great but the girls are most friendly here out of everywhere else.

My two favorites in Tallinn...

1. Hollywood: Ladies night on Wednesday meant a great ratio. I got lots of eye contact and warm responses.

2. The Street: Singles can be picked off very easily here with basic street game. It's much better than going to the shitty bars on Suur-Karja like Shooters and Nimeta where it's 75% sausage with the few girls being generally low quality. If I was in Tallinn during the summer, I'd do nothing but street game because I guarantee the bars will be packed with obnoxious foreign dudes.

Last thing to say is that there is a semi-organized movement to get me deported from Estonia. I am being tracked on Reddit and Couchsurfing threads and there is even a website that has put up my picture and provided the numbers to the police forces in both Tartu and Tallinn, urging visitors to call (many did), like I was some sort of serial killer fugitive. I was also written about on Stormfront, the main forum for neo-Nazis and white supremicists.

I've confirmed that most of my Estonian haters (more like stalkers) aremen and not feminists. They did everything they can to prevent me from banging Estonia, sending their emails and warnings. The climax was when the police pulled me out of a club one night, a story I will share in future. They forced me to adopt a lower profile, but in the end I successfully completed my research and stayed longer than I had planned. This data sheet is dedicated to all of them, a victory over censorship, xenophobes, and racists. I (and we) won't be stopped.

So in other words it sounds like any American college town, except maybe more blonde chicks... Hmmmm.... Not what I expected. Really suprised about the fatties, that's not what I see on Estonian dating sites. Thanks for the update Roosh. You da man...