rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Argentina can be a fuckfest

So I´ve been doing social circle game in small town Argentina and I´ve had at least 3 girls offer up the pussy. I met this Argentinean who is launching a theatre program in the town and he has been introducing me to girls he´s met in town and these girls have brought their friends and introduced them to me. I´ve been hanging out, cooking and eating asado, playing pool, drinking mate and basically partying with these girls for the past week and they´ve asked me a couple of times if I wanted to be a "sultan" and they can be my harem. At first, I thought the two girls were just kidding or testing me but when they bought in a third girl about four days later and asked me the same question when the subject of smoking out in our room came up, I was like hmmmm. All three were below my standards, so I turned all of them down. Jajaja

My buddy and I also went to this dance club in another small town. The ratio was pretty bad, like 5 guys for every girl but we ended up with a group of 4 girls. I ended up with this tall skinny girl who totally had the hots for me: making me twirl her, twirling me, hugging me for pictures, etc. She wasn´t really my type, so I just played it cool and played along. As the club was closing, my buddy was like, "Let´s go, the girls wanna do something after." I told him I didn´t really like the one girl and didn´t want to hang out with them so we exchanged numbers with the girls. As we were walking away from the club, about 1-2 blocks away, the one girl I was dancing with texted my buddy and said something that she had the hots for me, something like "me cayo super". Over the next several days, the girls would initiate texting, asking when we were going to hang out and that we should meet and drink mate.

At the hostel I stayed at in Cordoba, a couple of guys had SNLs with Argie girls, one was on the bunk bed above me. I just walked out and stayed out for a couple of hours. The next morning, the girl came down and while the guy was in the bathroom, she looked at me on the bed below and made solid eye contact for a long time. I was expecting a look of shame and quickly looking away, but the look was more like, "Yep, that was me. Do you want some too?" as she was lightly brushing her hair with her fingers.

All this flies against the popular thought of the sexually conservative Argentinean female (although I think this still holds true for the rich, upper class European looking ones). My buddy used to manage a talent/modeling agency and he said that casting couch shenanigans is pretty common in the industry and he´s done it many times. He showed my the agency´s web page portfolio of actesses/models as well as his Facebook friends list, and he´s pointing here and there saying "She´s a slut, she´s a slut, her, her..." and I´m like "Dude, introduce." Anyway, it makes me think that there´s this whole different side of the coin that we haven´t seen..I told him that I´m going to be in BA in a couple of weeks. He said he´ll make the intros. We´ll see how this goes..

nice. what hostel you stay at in cordoba?

My argument was never that sex doesn't happen in Argentina, but that you get less results based on equal amounts of investment in other places.

Quote:Quote:

All three were below my standards, so I turned all of them down

I noticed this and mentioned it in my latest argentine post (http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls). Girls of mediocre standards are not difficult. When a guy says that Argentina is "easy", then you really need to ask for photos.

You guys are KILLING me! So many places, so many places..... never should joined this forum! [Image: smile.gif] I can't wait till I meet up with some of you guys. I am soooo tired of the posers I have met in the past.

Quote: (05-25-2010 03:09 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

nice. what hostel you stay at in cordoba?

le grand in nueva cordoba

Quote: (05-25-2010 04:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My argument was never that sex doesn't happen in Argentina, but that you get less results based on equal amounts of investment in other places.

I noticed this and mentioned it in my latest argentine post (http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls). Girls of mediocre standards are not difficult. When a guy says that Argentina is "easy", then you really need to ask for photos.

So far, my investment in this social circle has mostly been time hanging out with my buddy and the girls, except pitching in twice, once to buy the meat and wine for the asado and pizza and beer on another night (which the girls did pitch in as well). If he delivers with the baires sluts, it would be worth this little investment. We´ll see. Anyway, I find most social circle activities like drinking mate and chatting away, a waste of time. I don´t like mate and hate the idea of sharing that metal straw, the bombilla. I usually excuse myself to check my email or go to the bathroom and then just take a nap and not return to the group. Jaja

I did not see your post above prior to writing my post but I just quickly scanned thru it, and it´s pretty much spot on. The first line about white Argie girls being harder is definitely spot on. The first two girls in this social circle were more latina (browner). When I mentioned I like rubias, they pulled in the third girl who was Polish Argentinean (I think they call them Polacki here in Argentina) but she still wasn´t up to par. Your last line about missing nothing by not banging an Argentine girl, for me, the jury is still out on this until I visit Brazil, Colombia and EE, although I too am leaning towards not coming back for the women.

Quote: (05-25-2010 04:13 PM)clr Wrote:  

You guys are KILLING me! So many places, so many places..... never should joined this forum! [Image: smile.gif] I can't wait till I meet up with some of you guys. I am soooo tired of the posers I have met in the past.

Hey man, I can keep you guys posted on my EE trip. I´ll also keep an eye on your "Finding other cool guys to travel with" OP to see where everyone is. I think it would be cool to meet up with some of the guys here. Although I prefer to go solo, going out with at least one wing in Cordoba, I got approached and opened a lot more in the clubs, bars and even in the street. Along with the built in social proof, I guess the girls would overhear me and my wing or wings talk in English and they would be super curious. Not sure if this would be the case in EE but it sounds pretty universal.

not to Hijack, but after what I have read here, I am supposed to go to Stockholm tomorrow, I think I might just fly into Bucharest from stockholm and take it from there. My ADD kicking in..... and I like hanging out with 1 or 2 max other guys, it can be more fun, girls are almost NEVER alone. ONLY with a cool wing tho, just hard to find.

clr I´m hitting Oslo the first week of June (02/06 till 06/06). I´m with 3 more friends. Feel free to join. I think Ryanair makes stokcholm Oslo for 1 euro. At this moment I´m looking for apartments in Oslo. Any tips?

I havent been to oslo yet, but I love the local classifieds to get a feel, also, I've only done it twice but in Poland there were people at the airport renting apts, I did well there and had no problems. Kinda good to know the prices before you go though, so again check local ads. Best if you can hire someone to call around and check for you.

What I have found traveling a lot, is that most apts are in one general area. Where lots of people will rent out their apts etc. Often the building will have tons of apts. So find this area and just walk around, you will approached by people asking if you are looking for an apt. Have them show you some. Its worked well for me and I have gotten good deals. Again tho, you have to know the value and check out more then one. Often (in SA) these guys just want a small tip, tho they will work you for more, and often the realtor or manager will already pay these guys for the intro if you actually rent, so ask the realtor/manager person that too.

I usually rent for a week. ask for and expect a decent discount, I like to imply I will come back a lot and if I am taken care of I will use them again. Get a local cell phone right away, get numbers and talk to more then one guide/person.

Often out of boredom I will over research stuff but.... other times I just go in with nothing and learn as I go. [Image: smile.gif] Let me know how it goes...

Note: you might be harder pressed to find a place for 4 days... I usually stay a week for that. Often people wont rent out their rooms for less then 3 days, sometimes its a min week for the nice ones due to all the hassle involved with cleaning etc...

craigslist will also have Americans who have moved and want to make a little extra renting rooms,apts. often gougers or locals who realize americans use craigslist with really good prices.

I'd also point out that almost everything resembling success you've had or seen has come as a result of something that Roosh and other guys have said is the absolute key to getting with Argentinean chicks: social circle. Your friend was banging the models at the agency that he WORKED AT?! Of course he fucking was, he was not only there permanently (vs. a backpacker) but he had social status AND he was "in" in their social circle, already proofed, stamped, and approved for use [Image: biggrin.gif]

Now, take any one of those models that HE says "oh she's easy, she's a slut" (well of course she is...for him), let's see just how fucking easy she is when you're a grungy gringo backpacker cold approaching her in a club in BA--dollars to doughnuts she's hard as a fucking coffin nail and just as cold as the body inside :/

Quote: (05-25-2010 08:17 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

I'd also point out that almost everything resembling success you've had or seen has come as a result of something that Roosh and other guys have said is the absolute key to getting with Argentinean chicks: social circle. Your friend was banging the models at the agency that he WORKED AT?! Of course he fucking was, he was not only there permanently (vs. a backpacker) but he had social status AND he was "in" in their social circle, already proofed, stamped, and approved for use [Image: biggrin.gif]

Now, take any one of those models that HE says "oh she's easy, she's a slut" (well of course she is...for him), let's see just how fucking easy she is when you're a grungy gringo backpacker cold approaching her in a club in BA--dollars to doughnuts she's hard as a fucking coffin nail and just as cold as the body inside :/

For the past 3 months, I´ve been diligently researching what works and what doesn´t with Argie girls by talking with Argie guys and other fellow travelers. Of course, we know social circle is the default path. And since I knew this route was time consuming & slow, I focused more towards getting the SNL type. I met 3 different guys in Cordoba who told me the SNL was fairly easy to get. The two SNLs that I saw there gave me some proof that what they told me was true. I have yet to fully process the info these guys gave me and put it into a system that I can field test as I ended up leaving CBA and started traveling all over Argentina and got into tourist mode.

What you say about my friend having the success he´s had is true. He had the power to make or break someone´s career. However, I might have to disagree about what you said about these models in a club in BA - here´s a bit of info that I´m thinking of field testing when I get there: when I was staying at a hostel in BA back in Feb, one of the backpackers in my dorm room told me this - he went on either a club night that the hostel hosted or the Buenos Aires Pub Crawl (I don´t remember which). They ended up doing VIP at Club Bahrein and the Argie girls in the club were falling over themselves and throwing themselves at him, trying to get into VIP. I think it was because they had bottle service and the girls were looking to him to hook them up with drinks. I´ve read the opposite in here about clubbing in BA but my one worry about the worth of field testing this is if the girls will just disappear into the crowd once they get the drink. [Image: huh.gif]

just ask the girls, hey are you going to disappear like those other low class girls after you get a drink? those girls are very insecure or blah blah.... they will deny that they are like those "other girls", or alternately, just say, man I am glad you are not like blah blah, most aregie girls are really blah... not like blah.... fill in blah with whatever.... works great. You can ask as subtle or direct as you like, just depends on the situation. Or accuse them of being like those girls in a playful manner. Do it any way you like, the whole point is that they deny or affirm what you want.

Sales technique, PUA technique whatever.... once someone gives their word, they want to be consistent with their actions. Works for almost anything. I think its really sexy that you arent A.... most girls are b...... to encourage any type of behavior you want, blow jobs, reverse cowgirl [Image: smile.gif] whatever.

Then reinforce, either positively or negatively

Quote: (05-25-2010 09:49 PM)clr Wrote:  

just ask the girls, hey are you going to disappear like those other low class girls after you get a drink? those girls are very insecure or blah blah.... they will deny that they are like those "other girls", or alternately, just say, man I am glad you are not like blah blah, most aregie girls are really blah... not like blah.... fill in blah with whatever.... works great. You can ask as subtle or direct as you like, just depends on the situation. Or accuse them of being like those girls in a playful manner. Do it any way you like, the whole point is that they deny or affirm what you want.

Sales technique, PUA technique whatever.... once someone gives their word, they want to be consistent with their actions. Works for almost anything. I think its really sexy that you arent A.... most girls are b...... to encourage any type of behavior you want, blow jobs, reverse cowgirl [Image: smile.gif] whatever.

Then reinforce, either positively or negatively

lol..what if I just ask them directly if they do reverse cowgirl as soon as they ask me for the drink. If they say yes, I have them demo they can do reverse cowgirl by backing their ass up to me and dry grinding my crotch, right there in the VIP, me standing inside the velvet ropes, them standing outside with their ass extending into the velvet rope area. Then I give them a hi five, let them come into the VIP, and give them a drink. If they say no, I playfully tell them they´re not getting a drink until they do it.

LOL, Read "Influence, the art of Persuasion" by Robert Cialdini, great sales book, but also applies to the psychology of women! [Image: smile.gif]

can be a fuckfest?

well..i never had so many pussy like in argentina (i'm talking about foreign places)

Quote: (05-26-2010 10:36 AM)clr Wrote:  

LOL, Read "Influence, the art of Persuasion" by Robert Cialdini, great sales book, but also applies to the psychology of women! [Image: smile.gif]

Seriously though bud, thanks for the tips. I´ll keep those lines in mind when I´m getting girls slutting me for drinks. [Image: smile.gif]

Did I just see "Argentina" and "fuckfest" in the same sentence?

I got laid a ton in Argentina, but it was mostly from the same horny chick. I'm with Roosh on this one-- anybody claiming Argentina is a fuckfest needs to show some pics.

Yeah I've got to agree with Roosh and GringoEd on this.

2 Additional points:

1) Be careful when using a small sample set of data. The first time I traveled to Cordoba was only for 4 nights. Both me and my friend got one night stands, and plus we had girls texting us wanting to see us as we were in the airport leaving. So I decided to live in Cordoba for a while. And guess what... I had a totally different experience.

2) Argentine girls have been really friendly with me. They love to chat and are very social. My first 2 months in Cordoba I was excited as hell. I was "so close" with lots of girls, but rarely going all the way. Then I just realized thats just the way they are. In the US, if a girl is being that friendly with you and giving you that much attention, she wants sex. Plain and simple. Not at all true in Argentina.

Keep us updated though. I want to hear more about others experiences with argnetine girls.

Good point PartyTime.

I've often wondered why it was that I hooked up immediately upon landing in a new city; felt like I could do that every weekend, settled there for a while expecting the life of a gigalo; then became perplexed as I pulled girls at an increasingly slower rate.

One factor certainly comes from standards. I get pickier when staying in a given place for a while vs plunging ahead with any old cute chick who's willing to do a traveler. The other comes from opportunity -- in other words, I approach more (and have more excuses to approach more) when I'm new in a particular location vs after I've been there for a while.

So I started wondering how I could bottle this magic and consistently keep my hit rate high. The solution, I realized, was to be the master of my own domain. In other words, private parties.

But this takes a lot of effort. And even when you put it together, people may not show up because they don't know you. So then I wondered....what's the next best option? Then it hit me. Co-sponsor the events of others by my bringing my unique "magic formula" to other people's parties. In other words, locals, who have the contacts, reputation, and network organize parties as they normally do at their own venues. I won't go into what this "magic formula" is as it is unique to my situation and probably can't be easily replicated. But even something as simple as being a great DJ who plays a few sets could work.

Thus, I co-sponsor the party and bring what I have to offer to the table. And voila....a constant stream of "my own parties" where I am master (or rather, co-master) of my (our) own domain, yet I don't have to spend the time and resources to put it together.

And with such an arrangement, my hit rate rose from 10-15% in a public venue, to well over 80-90% at every party.

KindredSpirit,

Great idea on the parties. The key is having that "magic formula" that will make their parties better and give you attention. Since you've done a lot of these parties, can you throw some ideas on what kinds of things can be offered?

All good points guys. I still think though that it´s highly possible for one to get a better success rate by working on what Roosh points out on his post above as the "girls who skip out on game playing to get laid" (either because they´re desperate or because they´re sluts) or by playing the social circle game as Roosh and a lot of other guys have mentioned and what kindredspirit has elaborated on. In the sample situation I experienced, it had both. I also agree that the slutty girls that my friend pointed out were slutty to him as he had higher value but won´t necessarily be with me or a foreigner in general. He did recommend introducing me to them as a Hollywood agent or producer to get the best results. Hoping to field test this when I get to BA.

kindredspirit, great points on the angle. I´ll brainstorm ideas for that "magic formula" that will be unique to my situation but would also like to hear ideas (general or specific) on what one can offer.

Quote: (05-29-2010 02:02 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Good point PartyTime.

I've often wondered why it was that I hooked up immediately upon landing in a new city; felt like I could do that every weekend, settled there for a while expecting the life of a gigalo; then became perplexed as I pulled girls at an increasingly slower rate.

I've had the same experience. Aint it a bitch? =)

The other comes from opportunity -- in other words, I approach more (and have more excuses to approach more) when I'm new in a particular location vs after I've been there for a while.

Yes, I've noticed the energy really does die down if you're there for to long. For myself, after 2 months in Cordoba my energy to game really fell. Especially after it sunk in how little you get for your effort.

Then it hit me. Co-sponsor the events of others by my bringing my unique "magic formula" to other people's parties. In other words, locals, who have the contacts, reputation, and network organize parties as they normally do at their own venues.

Good stuff. Can you share a some more details on this. How long does it take to accomplish this? And are there any key points we should know? Any other advice?

Thus, I co-sponsor the party and bring what I have to offer to the table. And voila....a constant stream of "my own parties" where I am master (or rather, co-master) of my (our) own domain, yet I don't have to spend the time and resources to put it together.

So it sounds like you need several different contacts who throw parties that you can co-host, not just one. Yes?

Quote: (05-25-2010 04:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is definitely true. I mean it's obviously true for anywhere, but I feel some places are on a different level. Gaming an ugly Argentine girl compared to a hot one is two different worlds. I noticed this even in Aspen. At first I thought the girls were easy because I scored a very sexy one the second night I met her with hardly any effort, but that girl was probably just a slut. But in Aspen, a lot of the cute Argentine girls are really stuck up and the ugly ones were just as easy as the American girls.

I'm hearing good things about Argentina