rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine

Ukraine

Hey guys,

I was talking to 2 guys a few days ago. One of them is 29 and lived in Ukraine until the age of 13. The other guy was about 50, was born and raised in US, but had family in Ukraine, so he made many trips there over the years. They told me some amazing things about Ukraine.

They said the ratio of women to men was very high. Guys have their pick over there. If a girl isn't married by the time shes 25, its over for her. Why would a guy take a 27 year old when he can have a 20 year old wife.

Women are desperate for men, due in part to the ratio issue, but also due to the fact that there are not a lot of quality men. Lots of men there are alcoholics, and die young (these words are straight from their mouths.)

The situation is so bad that they actually have dating agencies on many streets. I asked the guys if these are legit dating agencies, or prostitution rings. They said its legit. Women just want to meet decent guys. You can walk into a dating agency over there and look trough a book of girls and just point out the ones you want to meet and they'll set up a date for you.

The girls are very in shape too. Due to the high competition, they have to keep them selves looking good. Even through they dont make a lot of money, they spend their money on nice outfits, and always wear high heels, and look their best. They are very feminine in personality too.

Being a low income country, it is very corrupt. One of the guys told me a story about a friend of his in Ukraine:

His friend was out at a party, and was really really drunk. He gets in his car and starts driving home. He's so messed up he sees 3 roads instead of one, and just tries to stay on the middle road. He sees police lights behind him. They pull him over. Now in Urkraine, the police dont not walk over to your car. The opposite, you get out your car and walk over to theirs. So this guy gets out the car, and starts to stumble his way over to the cops. He starts vomiting violently, and eventually makes it over the the cop car. The cops are like "license and registration please." And he's like "Listen, I know the drill. Here's $200 for you, and here is $200 for you." The cop thank him, and he starts stumbling back to his car. Half way there he realizes there is no way he can make it home in his fucked up condition. So he walks back over to the police car, and offers the cops $200 more dollars to drive him home. The cops happily accept. One of the cops drives his car, while he rides shotgun in the cop car. They turn on the police lights and drive him home like a VIP!

The 50 year old guy is married to a 25 year old Ukrainian girl here in the US. They made Ukraine sound amazing.

One thing is that not a lot of people speak English there, so they recommend learning a little Russian.

Has anyone been to Ukraine? Please give a report.

A good article:
http://ukrainianguide.com/why-kyiv-kiev-...le-heaven/

Ukraine

Nice to hear your friend had a good time.

I went to Sevastopol(or something like that) a few years back. It was a nasty dirty city. The women were gnarly looking. Big noses and bad teeth. Really bad smog, too.

I bet Kiev is different, but I'm not going back.

Aloha!

Ukraine

"Being a low income country, it is very corrupt. "

Welcome to the world outside of US and Western Europe.

Ukraine

Quote: (10-25-2009 12:32 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

"Being a low income country, it is very corrupt. "

Welcome to the world outside of US and Western Europe.

This (the corruption) is generally a very good thing if you're an at-least-somewhat-well-off foreigner traveling in their country (or even living there) as it allows you powers and privileges you wouldn't have had back home.

Ukraine

I almost got killed a few times by drunk assholes like this when I was in Ukraine. It is f*cked up, you will be driving down some country road and almost have to swerve into a ditch when some drunken ukie comes barrelling down the one and a half lane road with his lights off at night. Other than that, I was in Lviv for 4 months, also spent time in the carpathians, Kiev, and Trenopil.

The women there are desperate but have a much higher resistance to one night stands, and sex before marriage. It was a big problem for me. Also, the language barrier is pretty huge too. Kona is right about the teeth, the smog, big noses, but there are some knockout good looking Ukrainian broads. On the other hand, they age horribly.

Ukraine

Ahh... Ukraine.
I was there in Jan....I almost bought a hostel there! It's heaven
But it does vary city to city. Kiev has the best looking women I've ever seen! Riga too, mind you. Great place to find the a wife! haha
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
I did a [Image: heart.gif]Kiev report[Image: heart.gif] awhile back.

Ukraine

Quote:Quote:

The women there are desperate but have a much higher resistance to one night stands, and sex before marriage.

This is what I was afraid of. A good ratio means nothing if cultural norms don't facilitate easy sex.

Ukraine

Quote: (05-10-2010 12:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The women there are desperate but have a much higher resistance to one night stands, and sex before marriage.

This is what I was afraid of. A good ratio means nothing if cultural norms don't facilitate easy sex.

Great observation. Also, cultural norms (and economic disparities & even political leanings) tend to shape women's attitudes towards easy sex with FOREIGN men.

Additionally, while I find that I can get laid in just about any country given enough effort, the QUALITY and EASE with which I can pull a girl into bed varies dramatically based on location.

Ukraine

Quote: (10-25-2009 03:27 PM)College Game Wrote:  

Also, the language barrier is pretty huge too. Kona is right about the teeth, the smog, big noses, but there are some knockout good looking Ukrainian broads. On the other hand, they age horribly.

- One of the polish guys that made a car ride w/ me from Krakow to Madrid, told the same. There´s a big language barrier in Ukraine.
- There´s not much eastern europe MILF´s. They tend to get like babushkas.
- A good option to Krim from what the same polish dude told us was Turkey, to a place called Antalaya or Anlaya. Full of Ukraines and Russian babes, for half of the costs.
- My brother when he was in Hurghada in Egypt also said it was full of russian babes.

Ukraine

Quote: (05-10-2010 04:57 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2010 12:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great observation. Also, cultural norms (and economic disparities & even political leanings) tend to shape women's attitudes towards easy sex with FOREIGN men.

Additionally, while I find that I can get laid in just about any country given enough effort, the QUALITY and EASE with which I can pull a girl into bed varies dramatically based on location.

I have to interject here.
You can get one night stands in Ukraine with high quality girls, it's not so common but you can be the exception if bring your A game. This place ain't Asia; it's difficult to score in clubs, but If you can arrange a date, you're in. In my experience Eastern Europeans hate it when a guy tries to kiss them early in the interaction. I learned that the hard way. [Image: confused.gif]
It takes a lot of comfort building. If one shows patience (difficult in our line of work) and constraint, she will totally dig it. If she knows you are only there for a short time and you exhibit such behaviour then the formula is simple.

Booze + Game = [Image: hump.gif]

[Image: banana.gif]

NO Booze = [Image: tard.gif]

Ukraine

Quote: (05-10-2010 05:34 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2009 03:27 PM)College Game Wrote:  

Also, the language barrier is pretty huge too. Kona is right about the teeth, the smog, big noses, but there are some knockout good looking Ukrainian broads. On the other hand, they age horribly.

- One of the polish guys that made a car ride w/ me from Krakow to Madrid, told the same. There´s a big language barrier in Ukraine.
- There´s not much eastern europe MILF´s. They tend to get like babushkas.
- A good option to Krim from what the same polish dude told us was Turkey, to a place called Antalaya or Anlaya. Full of Ukraines and Russian babes, for half the price.
- My brother when he was in Hurghada in Egypt also said it was full of russian babes.

Interesting factoid about Turkey. I've been wanting to check out Turkey for a while now.

Any idea if the girls were with their Slavic boyfriends/sugar daddies or there on their own to party?

Ukraine

I just booked my flight to Kiev early June with the plan to visit other countries as well. It looks like Kiev, Odessa, and
Lviv would be good choices of places to see. Is that a good idea or am I missing something?

Are the Chernobyl tours worth it?

Ukraine

I spent a month in Kiev. If your game is tight, your member will be residing somewhere tight every night. Sultry women abound that all aim to please. Committing a few seductive Russian phrases to memory, as others have mentioned, will catapult your game above most. You should also take care to build the right image--being a foreigner isn't enough, you have to be the right type of foreigner. Hordes of coarse Italian men romp about the city, so distinguish yourself accordingly by playing up your American attributes. The vast majority of the other Americans suffer from mild obesity and a receding hairline, so you have little, if any, competition there.

Pura vida

Ukraine

Quote: (05-10-2010 11:41 PM)jmb Wrote:  

Are the Chernobyl tours worth it?

Woke up early in the morning and had to bring a pair of disposable shoes. Im glad I did it, even with a hangover, but I was short on time and it gobbled a big chunk of my short trip. No radioative babes for me.

Ukraine

That's a shame about the language barrier. I feel like Russian would be a son of a bitch to learn, or any language with a different alphabet at that.

Ukraine

Я хочу быть на вас = I want to be on you.

Although that line isn't recommended [Image: smile.gif]
A little bit of Russian makes a huge difference.
It's actually not that bad.
I learnt enough to get me laid in a 30-audio course, click here.

Ukraine

Quote: (05-11-2010 07:47 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Я хочу быть на вас = I want to be on you.

The biggest hump are the verbs, but there's no noun cases.

Ukraine

Odessa, Ukraine

I don't usually say this, but at 2mins, I want her for her eyes only.

Ukraine

Those girls look fantastic. My French is a bit rusty but did he say it was 40% women, 60% men at that party?

Ukraine

Listen... big night... it wasn't that bad for the girls (sarcasm), I had the impression it was 90% girls and 10% boys... but it was allright.

Ukraine

Quote: (06-03-2010 06:11 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Listen... big night... it wasn't that bad for the girls (sarcasm), I had the impression it was 90% girls and 10% boys... but it was allright.

Very nice.

Ukraine

I have an acquaintance that goes there every year. He pays the cops to drive him around the city since he doesn't have a car anymore.

The women are prettier but the only reason they behave is because the men slap their wives around whenever they get out of line. Otherwise they will literally walk all over you.

Ukraine

Fixed my video link ( http://www.lewebfinancier.com/files/Bob%...raine.html )

Also checkout the Ukrainian version of feminism, hot young girls getting naked for every possible causes : http://femen.livejournal.com
Lets go grrrll !

Ukraine

Is Kiev "safe" for Asian guys?

Ukraine

Quote: (05-09-2010 08:48 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Ahh... Ukraine.
I was there in Jan....I almost bought a hostel there! It's heaven
But it does vary city to city. Kiev has the best looking women I've ever seen! Riga too, mind you. Great place to find the a wife! haha
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
I did a [Image: heart.gif]Kiev report[Image: heart.gif] awhile back.

Nomad - I know you wrote this sometime ago...what were your opinion on the Lviv Girls? You never mentioned them?

Thanks

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile