rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ljubljana, Slovenia Data Sheet

Lately I was kinda busy with all the exams at school but I finally have time to write a data sheet of my country´s capital. I also have to say that MiXX wrote an extremely good data sheet himself but still I thought that native`s point of view might be helpful so here it is.

Girls : I believe that Slovenian women have a typical western (e.g. American) attitude and behavior but since we do not have large ethnical diversity exotic status can play quite a big part here. I think that latinos and black guys have an advantage and should do well here. And if you are latino or black (possibly good looking) from USA and you have good game then you could really do some damage. BTW, almost all young people speak english here.

Places to stay : Honestly I really can˙t give you any first hand info but obviously there have many different places to stay, from high end hotels to cheap hostels (search it on google).

Day game : The best places for day game are city center around "Prešeren" (Š is pronounced as SH) square and "BTC" shopping mall.

Night game : For the hottest and fanciest chicks check out clubs "TOP", "EXEN" and "INBOX". For milfs go to "Holydays" pub. For balkan girls (from Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia) check out bars "Cereza" and "Piano". For student girls go to club "KMŠ" (Š is pronounced as SH). For easiest lays and laid back crowd (alternative) go to "Metelkova", that˙s an area with few bars and clubs.

I did really well in a placed called Bacchus. However, everyone is under 24 there. If you like young girls, this is the place to score 'em. Just remember that you should not look older than 30, otherwise, it wil be tough to fuck these young girls.

Mixx

Yeah bachus was basically the best place to party and sarge for some time, but lately the club is closed or half empty. But you can still try your luck, sometimes it gets packed.

Here's the original Slovenia report:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2696.html

I was one night in the city, I think it was a Thursday or Friday in winter, people on the street told us to go to Top: indeed there were beautiful girls, but I was too tired to really try something. I was there also for New Years 2009/2010. New Years we spent in Cvetlicarna, inside it was too loud, I tried my luck in the smokers’ area, but got nothing. The weekend right afterwards was dead in the city.

I think my favorite venue was the Bachus. Other places were either too loud or too alternative without good looking women. Here is the complete list of places I found:
  • Top centre – full of beautiful girls, but the music is too loud
  • Ultra centre – like the Top, just one big room, with loud music
  • Bachus centre – better structured than the Top
  • As centre – small, but could be nice, the music wasn’t too loud
  • Skelet centre – very small, just a bar, not even places to sit next to the girls
  • Metelkova on the way to the Ortobar – very alternative, several bars/clubs inside
  • Ortobar 10 min walk – rock, when we were there not too many hot girls, a bit alternative
  • club KMS on the left, 10 min walk – also just one big room, Klub mariborskih studentov
  • Cvetlicarna far outside, Kranjceva u. 20 – one big room, loud, we were told best on Fridays
  • Inbox far outside, I haven’t been inside, but should have 3 floors, only open on certain days
  • student campus in Rozna dolina?
  • K4 ?, Subsub ?, Companieros (the cheapest Tequila in town, young people?)

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!