rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand or Philippines

Thailand or Philippines

I am having a hard time deciding between the two places for when my vacation time rolls around.

What is the difference in the club scene between the two?

I prefer the down and dirty clubs with girls dressed like sluts bouncing that ass to the more upscale techno house stuff with girls jumping around like idiots.

Any of them really get down in the club and grind dicks proper?

Ill only have a week, soo id like to hit up a nice beach for 3 days.

Help me out fellas

Thailand or Philippines

No idea about Phillippines, but I'm in Phuket right now. Beaches are great here. Everything is relatively cheap. Girls are insanely friendly and easy. Nightlife is very raunchy and goes all night.

Only catch is pretty much every local girl you'll meet at night here is either pro or semi-pro. You can shore, but it gets tiresome after a while. Tourist girls are easy here, but they're sparce and not the highest quality. I'm actually heading to Bangkok next week to get away from it all and hit on normal girls again.

Koh Samui, from what I understand calms down later in the year, whereas Phuket's rainy season is just finishing up now. Phuket's beaches are better in my opinion. Phuket hits peak season starting in November-January, so you'd have more crowds than you know what to do with. Koh Phi Phi is cool, but is more of a backpacker scene from what I recall (only spent one night there).

If you're looking for a weekend of total and utter debauchery, Thailand will provide. I've heard Phillippines is similar, but from what I've heard the nightlife isn't as crazy. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have been to both places though.

Thailand or Philippines

I agree w/ Entrophy, shoring gets old. There should be enough Euro girls running through Phuket during high season to give you something to do. If you strike out just go two bars down and torment the hookers.

Never been to the Phils but have stuck my wanker in many a pinay. As much as I bitch about it they are amazing in bed. There are some good threads about some of the clubs in Makati. You should have a better chance of gaming normal girls. They might be more receptive since you live in the region. Just promise to visit them regularly. [Image: wink.gif]

I'm personally done with Thailand, having been twice. The only thing I'll miss is the friendliness and street food. I need to hit up the Phils just for shits and giggles.

Thailand or Philippines

I haven't been to Philippines but Thailand a few times and the nightlife in Bangkok is good fun and raunchy, anything is possible.

Thailand or Philippines

I've been to both. Nightlife in the phillippines is going to be very disappointing if you've ever been to thailand. I spent most of my time in the phils in boracay and manila and it doesnt even touch thailand. That said, girls are ridiculously easy in the phillippines, its all about daygame. The girls speak english and something will fall into your lap with even minimum effort.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Thailand or Philippines

Bangkoookkkkkkk

[Image: smile.gif]

Thailand or Philippines

The city's name is pronounced Bang-cock, what more do you need to know!?

Thailand or Philippines

Thailand for sure. More to do, better food, women look better on average, much less poverty, cleaner, more interesting history, more tourist women passing thru.

Some of the southern isles in the PI have some of the best diving in the world, and I am not referring to muff diving. Pinays are extremely friendly. PI is cheaper than Thailand but you'll get bored after a while. Many more P4P women in the PI. The non-bar girls in both country will be a challenge to bed.

All in all, go to Thailand.

Thailand or Philippines

Quote: (09-26-2011 03:41 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I've been to both. Nightlife in the phillippines is going to be very disappointing if you've ever been to thailand. I spent most of my time in the phils in boracay and manila and it doesnt even touch thailand. That said, girls are ridiculously easy in the phillippines, its all about daygame. The girls speak english and something will fall into your lap with even minimum effort.

"Nightlife in the phillippines is going to be very disappointing if you've ever been to thailand."

How come?

Earlier closing times?

Less energy?

Less spots?

Less diversity of spots?

No smoking?

Can you break the differences down a little more?

Thailand or Philippines

I've been to both Bangkok and Manila. I would say go to Thailand, especially for a short trip. Both places are good fun though. Eventually try to visit both.

thegmanifesto, maybe he was disappointed in the Philippines because it has less tourists out partying than Thailand. Or maybe because there are more P4P girls out at night in the Philippines.

Thailand or Philippines

Dash,
If $ is an issue then the Phils is cheaper overall but keep in mind that accommodation is crappier and more expensive than Thailand and Pinoy food, don't get me started. Pinoy food will make Mcdos look like gourmet food. However, the beaches are very beautiful, the girls extremely easy and if you look hard, you can find a true stunner. But other than easy girls and stunning beaches, Philippines can and will get boring.

Thailand has the overall package, better infrastructure, better party scene, way more things to do to occupy you during the day time, delicious food not only Thai but almost every kind of food you'd want and fancy can be had for reasonable prices. Girls are classier and on average better looking. Quality accommodation at reasonable price easy to find. For around 40 bucks/night you can stay at a nice 4 star, specially now that is the low season. For high season (Nov-Feb) it's going to be a good 20% more expensive. And Bangkok is one seriously fun and addictive city like few in the world. My vote goes to BKK with closed eyes. Yeah I may be biased towards it but it's for a hell of a good reason. Anyone who has stayed more than a month in BKK will tell you it's a city that will capture your heart in an addictive way.

Thailand or Philippines

Vacancier Permanent -

Which beach cities in Thailand or Phils are tops?

Thailand or Philippines

What about the actual club scene itself?

Do the females dance differently?

Is it more techno/house or hip hop top 40 ect?

Which girls dress sluttier at night?

Thailand or Philippines

G,
My beach experience in LOS is limited to Phuket and Krabi. While both have truly dope beaches, it's by taking day tours to some islands that you will be left speechless in front of the outwordly beauty of the islands, beaches and scenery to make a brute turn into a poet, specially Ko Phi Phi, Monkey island and Maya bay (which can be easily reached from both Krabi and Phuket with one of the numerous day tour packages. A tip for those who are willing to spend the money; for about 300 bucks (10,000 baht) you can rent a speedboat for you privately. Awesome way to have an amazing time with say a few girls and a couple of buddies...[Image: wink.gif]

For the Philippines, I stayed mainly in Cebu but the best beaches from Cebu I heard were in Bohol. Other amazing beaches are in Palawan. Of course, Boracay is not to be missed but for the Phils beach scene, I'll let those who have spent more time there to chip in.

Dash,
Club scene in BKK is top class IMO. You have sleezy to high end and everything in between. Of course, IMO, one of the funnest ways to start the night in style is to warm up at Soi Cowboy and then around 1-2 am, hit the clubs either with a hot shored stripper or head alone to the clubs and have a blast.

Females dance better I say in LOs than in the Filipinas. Majority of clubs are more techno/house with current top 50 types of mainstream music. Hip Hop not much my thing so can't comment on that but I'm sure you can find both (i'd venture saying that it'd be easier to find in BKK/LOS than in the Phils but not impossible to find there either).

Girls in the clubs dress about the same but I'd say in BKK, girls are more daring. But also, coming from sex prison aka North America, even every day average girls in Asia will appear to be dressed more "daring if not slutty" but that's not the case as it's a tropical environment and people are more comfortable with their bodies/sexuality than in prudish North America.

Thailand or Philippines

Quote:Quote:

The non-bar girls in both country will be a challenge to bed.

Not if you get a social circle which can be done easily through couchsurfing and just not acting like a total sex tourist.

Thailand or Philippines

This is actually topical, as I'm considering such a trip after I'm done with law school next spring. King, if you do couchsurfing, how do you bring back different girls?

Thailand or Philippines

There was just a big typhoon in PI.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/break...97143.html

I'm not sure of your dates, but I'd wait at least a month before heading anywhere near MM.

Aloha!

Thailand or Philippines

Go to Bangkok. Find a place in central Bangkok near BTS (skytrain) and run wild. Believe me, that week will go by in a flash, and all you will be thinking about on your way home is how your going to get back asap!!!

Thailand or Philippines

Tully Mars -

Which "beach cities" do you like the best there?

Thailand or Philippines

Quote: (09-27-2011 04:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Tully Mars -

Which "beach cities" do you like the best there?

If your looking for a "beach city" in Thailand i would only be able to comment on Phuket and Pattaya (Pattaya is worth checking out for a long weekend, fun freaks, and people watching galore but a huge red light district on steriods, some people like it others abhore it..., phuket is a little tamer has high end resorts, a centralized tourist area but also has p4p scene i.e. bangla road).

All the other "beaches" are smaller islands (koh chang is chill and only 1.5 hr from bangkok, koh samui, koh tao) with varied nightlife but a lot more chill than phuket and pattaya, with a bigger backpacker scene and usually tourists from Europe and Australia.

I have heard of less farang "foreigner" oriented 2nd/3rd tier beach towns/cities such as Chonburi, Rayong, Surat thani, and Hua-hin. Mainly from lifers that have made Thailand home, speak thai, or have a thai girlfriend or wife....these places are usually off the two week toursits radar.

I plan on heading back again this summer to investigate these beach towns/cities along with some of the northeastern towns such as Korat and Udon Thani....i will keep you posted.

Thailand or Philippines

Tully, thanks for those leads...will check them out.

Thailand or Philippines

G: If you want gorgeous beaches, the small side islands are where to go. Koh Phi Phi in particular is one of the most stunning places I've ever seen. Problem is there's not really anything else to do on them.

For partying, Phuket, Pattaya, and Koh Samui are the popular beach towns. Samui has great scuba diving but is smaller and quieter. Pattaya is like hooker capital of a world (that's not really an exaggeration). Phuket is a lot of fun and the beaches are beautiful. It's also the only place in Thailand where it's possible to surf (although the swells this year have been terrible). But like I mentioned above, pretty much every attractive girl is a pro or semi-pro.

The unfortunate truth about Asia is that unless you go to the big cities (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.), your choices for girls are limited to pros, semi-pros, or poor locals. Any girl who is hot and even mildly educated is going to find herself in a big city. There's not really any way around it. Yes, you can shore in the beach towns, but honestly, the quality hardly makes it worth the effort.

So pick your poison: great beaches or great women. Can't really have both at the same time down here. But if you want to get completely fucked up for six days, and get laid with a bunch of horny mediocre looking Asian girls without even trying, then yeah, it's a great place to hang out.... in small doses.

Thailand or Philippines

I would say go to the Philippines. The people are extremely friendly, the beaches are beautiful, and the girls are easier. Like a few people have mentioned use day game in the Philippines. Just go into a mall and bitches will eye fuck you till you go talk to them, and you should be fucking them shortly after that. One person said it would be hard to get non p4p, but I’m telling you it’s simple. My game sucks I’m average looking, and shy. But guess what I can pull a new one every day guaranteed.

Thailand is great to, but I think the best way to pick up there is to hit on workers everywhere you go. American fast food is pretty big there and the girls are easy to pick up on.

Club scenes are pretty similar to one another, but I would say Thailand has more techno, and the Philippines more Hip hop top 40. Thailand has it too, but usually it will be the techno versions. Most clubs in either country are frequented by p4p so be ready to shore. I didn’t get out much in Bangkok so maybe there were some better places that I don’t know. But in my eyes Manila has more non-pros in the clubs. As far as dancing goes Thai girls will jump around a lot and try to make out on the dance floor. Filipinas seem pretty hmm Americanized we’ll call it, and they will grind on you. If it’s good or not I really couldn’t tell you since I’m not the greatest dancer.

But hell just pick which one you want to visit first then do the other next time, and write a killer comparison to help the next guy.
I’m sure you know this already but neither county is boasting 9’s and 10’s everywhere. They are few and far between in my opinion, one must have a thing for Asians to find the average to be a 6.5. I have a thing for Asians so those places are great for me, but I still need to do Japan.

In closing I can guarantee that you will pick up ass easy in the Philippines, and they will be DTF almost all the time.

Thailand or Philippines

cartman!

Good insight! you make a good case for the Philippines.

Thailand or Philippines

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:11 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

G: If you want gorgeous beaches, the small side islands are where to go. Koh Phi Phi in particular is one of the most stunning places I've ever seen. Problem is there's not really anything else to do on them.

For partying, Phuket, Pattaya, and Koh Samui are the popular beach towns. Samui has great scuba diving but is smaller and quieter. Pattaya is like hooker capital of a world (that's not really an exaggeration). Phuket is a lot of fun and the beaches are beautiful. It's also the only place in Thailand where it's possible to surf (although the swells this year have been terrible). But like I mentioned above, pretty much every attractive girl is a pro or semi-pro.

The unfortunate truth about Asia is that unless you go to the big cities (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.), your choices for girls are limited to pros, semi-pros, or poor locals. Any girl who is hot and even mildly educated is going to find herself in a big city. There's not really any way around it. Yes, you can shore in the beach towns, but honestly, the quality hardly makes it worth the effort.

So pick your poison: great beaches or great women. Can't really have both at the same time down here. But if you want to get completely fucked up for six days, and get laid with a bunch of horny mediocre looking Asian girls without even trying, then yeah, it's a great place to hang out.... in small doses.

Entropy -

Great post.

I have been looking for someone to give a "bare knuckles" answer to my question for ages.

cartman -

"One person said it would be hard to get non p4p, but I’m telling you it’s simple. My game sucks I’m average looking, and shy. But guess what I can pull a new one every day guaranteed."

Bold claim.

Bust out your strategy a little more.

What bars is this going down at?

Bust out a sheet.