rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milano

Milano

Guys,
I'm really thinking of spending 2-3 months in Milano next spring (April to mid-June 2011) as I am a HUGE AC Milan fan for ever I can remember and I really want to live there to be able to watch the matches live at the San Siro. What I'd like to know is get an idea of what would be the average monthly rent for a studio located preferably in central Milano. Also, I'd like to know from those who have stayed in Milano before or are familiar with that city tips on what are the good spots and where to avoid. Basically any tips you guys could provide on Milano would be highly appreciated.

Grazie.[Image: smile.gif]

Milano

I was there last February for Fashion Week for a few days and to Ski in The Italian Alps a few hours up the road in Cervinia. I wasnt really impressed with the city itself besides the culinary gems and coffee houses and the fashion and design industry and only stayed a few days on the front and back end of my trip. It was late February so it was cold so that might have something to do with It.

I had success at a club called Plastic http://www.thisisplastic.com/ and pulled a ONS with a cute Italian girl from Venice for my 2nd Italian Flag. I was rolling with a set of nice couchsurfing girls who worked in the fashion industry and they took me to some shows and really set it out for me. Tap into that network If you can...The whole city is about fashion, modeling, design and good food which is cool.

I went to an AC Milan game at San Siro which was amazing and got to see Beckham, Ronaldinho and Pato in action...AC Milan won 3-0 with Pato pulling the hat trick! Also had one of the best dining experiences I've ever had in my life at this Sardinian restaurant. The guy from Couchsurfing took us there and knew the owner so here we are with a table in the back and they are brining out all types of tasty seafood dishes and great wine! After we smoke a blunt with the owner then head with the waiter to this Egyptian Hookah Bar with live music.

The last night we went to a few parties the 1st one was a Hip-Hop club and it was wack! Alot of thirsty Africans begging me for drinks and trying to bumrush our table whilst in the company of two of the baddest bitches inside of the spot that we locked down as soon as we purchased bottle service.

After that debacle we took the chicks with us to this popping House Music club down the way and managed to get inside of a club where players from AC were in the building and It was TONS of models in there!...Cant remember the name of the place but I will figure It out and report back. It was definitely one of the high end clubs to be popping on a Sunday Night like it was. I ended up pulling a fine ass stacked Brasilian girl out of the club that night and me and my buddy both tag teamed her our final night before heading back to Atlanta the very next day.

Another good plus about the city is that your under 3 hours to World Class Skiing Destinationas due north and me and my buddy took advantage of that and had a good time hitting the slopes in Cervinia. Decent place to party as well. Let us know how it turns out!

Milano

Solid report man! Grazie![Image: smile.gif]
Do you remember the name of the place you stayed in Milano and how much you paid for it?
Btw, were you able to approach some of the Milan players in that night club? Were you able to go do a tour of Milanello?

Milano

Quote: (12-03-2010 03:35 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Solid report man! Grazie![Image: smile.gif]
Do you remember the name of the place you stayed in Milano and how much you paid for it?
Btw, were you able to approach some of the Milan players in that night club? Were you able to go do a tour of Milanello?

I stayed at The Marriott in Milan using points http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mi...ott-hotel/ the hotel isnt in the main city centre but the train will get you close enough and its not far. Alot of good restaurants in the area and the 5 minute walk to the train station as a breeze. The rooms were typical Marriott with a little Italian Flavor. The front desk helped me secure tickets which was cool. I would probably stay somewhere more in the center next time.

I toured this castle in Milan that was pretty nice and a few art galleries. Milan doesnt really have much to see in my opinion.

Didn't approach any of the players and couldnt really recognize them. If I saw one of them in person I would just give em a head nod anyway. I'm not huge into Soccer and would only be able to recognize Beckham, Pato and Ronaldinhno from that squad.

Milano

I had a friend who lived in Milan for 2 years and he said Milan was full of women with phat asses. Anybody to confirm this?

I have seen few really bad italian women in London and i am sure Milan has even better talent. We need a solid datasheet about Milan (italian women) on here.

Milano

^ I agree! We definitely need a more informative thread on Milan

Milano

Quote: (08-31-2010 08:42 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Guys,
I'm really thinking of spending 2-3 months in Milano next spring (April to mid-June 2011) as I am a HUGE AC Milan fan for ever I can remember and I really want to live there to be able to watch the matches live at the San Siro. What I'd like to know is get an idea of what would be the average monthly rent for a studio located preferably in central Milano. Also, I'd like to know from those who have stayed in Milano before or are familiar with that city tips on what are the good spots and where to avoid. Basically any tips you guys could provide on Milano would be highly appreciated.

Grazie.[Image: smile.gif]

Vacancier -- I'm a big AC Milan fan too, and have relatives in Milan. For good info on Milan you can check with my Brit friend Alex Roe who lives there, he has a blog at http://www.italychronicles.com

Probably recommended that you find a place with roommates to share the expense. Living in downtown Milano can get costly. My cousin was living with 2 girls last time I visited him, and one of them was a Romanian model.

Another idea might be to find a studio in Como, a 35 minute train ride north of Milano. Apartments are expensive to buy there, but I think you'll find some reasonable rentals. Another place in the suburbs to try is Rho. Milan has a great metro system that connects it with a lot of the suburbs. It's confusing to use (bad signs) but once you get the hang of it, it's a great way to get around.

Milano

Nightlife areas: Corso Como: posh, but also students. Navigli: relaxed.
Clubs: Alcatraz, Old Fashion (nice, Wednesdays they also used to have Erasmus parties), “The Club Milano” was very good, I think it was Thursdays. Tons of nightlife in general. But I have the feeling people in general there are a bit uptight. Students there can be fun.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Milano

european lover is there any particular city that you found the women to be easy?

Milano

Quote: (02-01-2012 10:52 AM)pitt Wrote:  

european lover is there any particular city that you found the women to be easy?

I was thinking about that, I posted my replies here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5970-p...#pid154509

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4001-p...#pid154510

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!