rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Eastern European city

Which EE city do yall think is the best all around to try and game hook up with chicks?

Seems like the forum's focus is shifting away from Latin America to Eastern Europe.

So have we officially thrown in the towel on Chilean women? :-P

haha I noticed as well. Chilean though? I've only met one hottie from Chili and I've probably met 20-30 Chileans.

Quote: (05-11-2010 12:43 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

haha I noticed as well. Chilean though? I've only met one hottie from Chili and I've probably met 20-30 Chileans.

I was just being sarcastic with the Chilean girl thing. There were some girls there that were cute, but most of them were not what you call sexy. Kind of plain and poorly dressed. For some reason most Chilean women have flat asses. At first I thought maybe because there's no black mixture in the population, but that can't be because you could say the same of Argentine girls and more of them have ass. So that's a conundrum to me.

Yeah, I knew you were being sarcastic bro. But The one Chilean girl I did dig was amazing. I couldn't believe she was from Chile. I was working on her and doing really well, we started making out, and then her sister had to cockblock the shit out of me and told her they had to go. Bummer. Anyways, I'm interested about these Eastern European cities. I had planned on making EE my next trip after exporing the rest of South America.

I remember when I got my Eastern European flag and was loving it (never been to EE). It was Bulgaria, the chick was from Sofia, the capital. I figued most people don't even know where that is, what a sweet bang to have. Unfortunately, I don't really even know how to break down the game. basically when me and this chick met it was bound to happen. I met her at a bar where there was no competition, for her or I. I swear, this may sound corney, but I laid eyes on her and she laid eyes on me, and that moment we knew we were going to fuck. We lived in a tiny town and we both knew what was up, she was a good catch, and at least she though I was a good catch. Not many others out there. A lot tried but couldn't compete. Unfortunately though, I really feel like a lot of EE countries are much different from one another. Some were former soviet countries and some weren't. Some get PISSED if you think they were former soviet and weren't. For example I once asked a Romanian chick about Russia, and she chewed me out. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong because I don't know many EE people, but it seemed like country to country varied. Or maybe it was just former soviet countries to non former soviets. I noticed that most girls I met from Bulgaria spoke very good english. From what I'm told it is taught not as an elective, as spanish is taught in the US, but more as a second language.

Side note.... One day I was talking with a romanian kid, he wouldn't tell me where he was from. I guessed South America, Itally, every country where romance languages are spoken. Then I get to Romania. He says, "How the fuck did you know that?" I go, "Well, Romanian is a Romance language, and if your not French, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish, you must be Romanian." The kid couldn't believe it. Just the other night I won $100 dollars on betting that Romanian was a romance/latin language. That is a nice little fact to know. No one will ever beleive you on it. The girl I bet was a "world traveler" and knew everything about Latin/romance languages. I swear to you, she wouldn't let go of the bet even though my homie (Who she was jockin on bad) told her to fuck off and wouldn't wait for her to find out the result (He did anyways). I swear to you, she sat in the middle of the strip, right next to Carnival Court and used her phone a friend. She called her sister, who laughed at the idea Romanian was a Romance language, and also spoke fluent Spanish and decent French, to confirm, and proceeded to loose $100. Come on, ROMANian ROMANce. I tried pointing it out to her, but she thought I was only saying it because it sounded the same, and was just a coincidence. Good thing, since I'm on unemployment right now.

75% of Romanian come from Latin and its actually is the purest derivative..
It terms of top cities in EE.
My favourites place is:

Tallinn, Estonia.[Image: heart.gif]

then:

Budapest, Hungary
Skopje, Macedonia
Krakow, Poland
Brasov, Romania

The best places for girls are:

Riga, Latvia
Kiev, Ukraine
Moscow, Russia

The most depressing cities are:

Chisinau, Moldova
Minsk, Belarus
Pristina, Kosovo

That said, I'm going to Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia & Croatia in Sep. We will see then...

Brandon,
You're right that some people would be pissed off if you tell them that their country was a former Soviet republic. So it is very important to get some perspective and learn a bit about the countries you'd be visiting as it'll show the folks there that you're not a shmuck and you do care about the country and that you're a well travelled person. That alone will earn you a lot of respect from the folks and some good brownie points from the ladies. [Image: wink.gif]

Romanian is indeed a romance language. Actually Romanian is at times very similar to Italian.

I got to give it to you guys as this forum is a stupendous source of info on places I know little but have been thinking of going in the near future like EE and Asia. So I've been learning a bunch from all you guys in here. This is what a true good forum should be about. Props to Roosh for creating such an awesome forum/community.

Cheers. [Image: smile.gif]

Damn, this website is just an endless source of awesome info about traveling and women. Look at all you learn in the process of trying to get a girl in the sack. What an awesome thing. My friends think it's so awesome how I've banged chicks from all over the world. None of them have been with a foreign chick really. When I try and explain the difference in American girls and girls from other countries, they just have no idea, can't relate. I'm shouting out mad props to Roosh and everyone in this forum as well.

Quote: (05-11-2010 12:46 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2010 12:43 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I was just being sarcastic with the Chilean girl thing. There were some girls there that were cute, but most of them were not what you call sexy. Kind of plain and poorly dressed. For some reason most Chilean women have flat asses. At first I thought maybe because there's no black mixture in the population, but that can't be because you could say the same of Argentine girls and more of them have ass. So that's a conundrum to me.

speaking of Chilenas, have you guys heard of the chilean term ¨pelolais¨?

Google images:
http://www.google.com.ar/images?q=pelola...CDQQsAQwAw

Youtube vids:
http://www.google.com.ar/search?q=pelola...CFwQqwQwDw

http://www.detribusurbanas.com/tipos/43-pelolais

http://www.entretodas.net/2007/07/09/las-pelolais/

Quote: (05-11-2010 11:04 PM)EndGame Wrote:  

Google images:

Youtube vids:

Never heard of it, but judging by the photos I guess it would mean cute white-skinned Chilenas? I think in Mexico the similar word for such girls is "fresas".

seems like the same as a patricinha in brazil. basically a rich, connected, elite girl.

One thing I didn't like about South America: girls thought they were hot stuff just because they looked more European than their mixed-blooded counterparts. Prime example would be the patricinhas in Brazil. I had one girl bragging to me that her eyes were green.

Best part about Eastern Europe: girls pumping gas and mopping the floor in the McDonalds put these patricinhas to shame in terms looks judged on a Eurocentric standard of beauty at least.

In short, go where the look you desire is most commonly found. Or to put it another way, don't go hunting for loiras in Brazil if you like blue-eyed blondes!

LaVinci,

Great post. You're absolutely right that you can't stay anywhere JUST for the girls, you'd go totally nuts!

I'm starting to think that SA and Asia are the best overall values out there for girls and lifestyle.

Quote: (05-11-2010 11:56 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

One thing I didn't like about South America: girls thought they were hot stuff just because they looked more European than their mixed-blooded counterparts. Prime example would be the patricinhas in Brazil. I had one girl bragging to me that her eyes were green.

Best part about Eastern Europe: girls pumping gas and mopping the floor in the McDonalds put these patricinhas to shame in terms looks judged on a Eurocentric standard of beauty at least.

In short, go where the look you desire is most commonly found. Or to put it another way, don't go hunting for loiras in Brazil if you like blue-eyed blondes!

I agree with you about the attitude of the upper class which is shitty, arrogant and rotten and could match the North American girls attitude no doubt about it.

As to not going to Brasil to hunt for loiras with blue eyed blondes, I disagree. South of SP is loira heaven as there are tons of them.

Yeah, I've seen some damn ugly white Latin girls. They don't all look like novela actresses. And many of the brown and mixed ones are hot. Thing is, I bet many of the brown guys would get with a mediocre looking white girl over a cute brown one just to feel like he "made it" in life.

Quote: (05-12-2010 12:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, I've seen some damn ugly white Latin girls. They don't all look like novela actresses. And many of the brown and mixed ones are hot. Thing is, I bet many of the brown guys would get with a mediocre looking white girl over a cute brown one just to feel like he "made it" in life.

Yeah, pretty common over there with the black Brazilian football players marrying a girl as loira as they can find.

I don't know about the South of Brazil. I spent a significant amount of time in Curitiba, Londrina, and Porto Alegre and the only "loiras" I saw were "loiras da farmacia" as they say. But I'm comparing them to the Nordic/Baltic blondes who are clearly a class apart IMO.

Quote: (05-12-2010 04:53 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2010 12:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, pretty common over there with the black Brazilian football players marrying a girl as loira as they can find.

I don't know about the South of Brazil. I spent a significant amount of time in Curitiba, Londrina, and Porto Alegre and the only "loiras" I saw were "loiras da farmacia" as they say. But I'm comparing them to the Nordic/Baltic blondes who are clearly a class apart IMO.

That's everywhere. Most black men I know love loiras. For me, I don't really like loiras, but the ones I do like can be found in countries like Argentina and Brazil. I like the darker skin with the blond hair. Of coarse there are some loiras here in the US I find attractive, but I'm more into the Brazilian, Argi, Colombian blond look.

Quote: (05-11-2010 11:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2010 11:04 PM)EndGame Wrote:  

Google images:

Youtube vids:

Never heard of it, but judging by the photos I guess it would mean cute white-skinned Chilenas? I think in Mexico the similar word for such girls is "fresas".

cute eh? I guess to each his own. I think these girls are pretty fine, even finer than a lot of the girls I saw in Cordoba. But definitely Euro in either case.

That is correct. A lot of them do think that because most of latin society is structured that way. Most of the people you see in the media (tv shows/telenovelas, news, print & billboard ads, etc.) have Euro looks. Coupled with the fact that most people who are rich are of European background and looks. 80-90% of the wealth of a SA country is owned by 10-20% of the population, and those folks are the ones with Euro descent.

I think you´ll find these type of girls in the south of Brazil as well as I heard it´s pretty European down there.

I don´t have the time or inclination to deal with that attitude down here in SA so I´m EE bound. As I´ve heard here in this forum, when it comes to Euro looks standards, the girls in low end jobs in EE are in the same level or even better looking than these girls.

Quote: (05-12-2010 08:46 AM)EndGame Wrote:  

cute eh? I guess to each his own. I think these girls are pretty fine, even finer than a lot of the girls I saw in Cordoba. But definitely Euro in either case.

[Image: pelolais-loserpower.jpg]

If I saw these pelolais/fresas/patricinhas in the OC or San Diego, they would be considered cute and fairly typical of what you'd find laying on the sand in a socal beach town, but nothing to go berserk over either. Yeah they're cuties, but none of them is runway material either. But these same white girls if born in a Latin country would be elevated to goddess status. And they'd probably think they were a higher form of life.

Quote: (05-12-2010 09:52 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2010 08:46 AM)EndGame Wrote:  

[Image: pelolais-loserpower.jpg]

If I saw these pelolais/fresas/patricinhas in the OC or San Diego, they would be considered cute and fairly typical of what you'd find laying on the sand in a socal beach town, but nothing to go berserk over either. Yeah they're cuties, but none of them is runway material either. But these same white girls if born in a Latin country would be elevated to goddess status. And they'd probably think they were a higher form of life.

haha! You had to find the one pic that had the least good looking girls. Yes, the ones on the left & right are cute at best (and very young). The one in the center looks too much like a guy. As for runway material, it´s more about height. I´ve seen some runway models with faces I wouldn´t even call cute.

All right gents, I mentioned Riga as an exceptional city for premium tail. The place is infested with gorgeous girls and the old town has a really nice vibe to it.

I just finished my [Image: heart.gif]Riga Report[Image: heart.gif] if anyone wants to check it out...

Quote: (05-12-2010 09:37 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

All right gents, I mentioned Riga as an exceptional city for premium tail. The place is infested with gorgeous girls and the old town has a really nice vibe to it. I just finished my
Riga Report
if anyone wants to check it out...

What you wrote in that sentence about Riga can also be said word for word about Montreal. [Image: banana.gif]

hum... intriguing. Have you been to RIGA?! That's a tall order.
But SOLD! I've been looking for an excuse to get my ass to Canada. I hear Toronto's the most multi-cultural city in the world. Plus Canada is weed central.