rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Are these the best places to go to score with hot women of middle eastern descent?!? After hispanic chicks, this is prob my next fav type of female.

Anyone been and also how safe are they for American men?

Beirut & Tel Aviv

I was in Tel Aviv for a few days, and it had some of the hottest girls I've seen in my life. Very cool city too. Unfortunately that's about all I can tell you. For advice on picking up Jewish girls, watch Adam Sandler movies like Zohan [Image: dodgy.gif]

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Beirut is supposed to be incredible and it's very high on my list of must see places. As you probably know, the political situation in Lebanon and Israel can change at a moment's notice so be careful about making plans to go to Lebanon long in advance as it may be bombed out by Israel by the time you get there. If I go, it'll probably be a last minute thing.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

im just worried about safety in those cities. but the women are too hot to not risk it for the non radical middle eastern cities.

any other cities with those type of dark haired tan skinned middle eastern women that are some what westernized?!?

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Israeli girls are very very hit or miss imo... The hottest ones tend to be Russian immigrants.

Tel Aviv didn't blow me away. Felt completely safe there. Just get used to civilians walking around with rifles and machineguns in broad daylight. A little surreal the first time you see it.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

seems to me the police would restrict civilians from carrying fire arms around lol

Beirut & Tel Aviv

I have been to tel aviv dozens of times, you have about a 50/50 shot of banging the girls there. They live for the moment and if you approach you will have great success. They looks like they are on south beach with their hip hugger pants and short tops.

As a taxi driver once told me, first night fucky fucky, if not second night definitely fucky fucky.

Yes, they love americans too, most speak english, amazing mediteranian bodies, pretty faces but generally with a larger then average nose.

Hated the fact that they ALL seem to smoke, bars and clubs are horrible for that.

Oh and very safe, never once had a problem, though I was there a few years ago the day before they blew up Mikes place, funny I ate there too [Image: smile.gif]

Beirut & Tel Aviv

I love taxi driver's tales. In any country I've been, taxi drivers have told me that the girls are super easy. That includes Argentina, Panama, Colombia, etc.

After Argentina, I take their advice with a grain of salt.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Quote: (05-15-2010 05:15 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

I love taxi driver's tales. In any country I've been, taxi drivers have told me that the girls are super easy. That includes Argentina, Panama, Colombia, etc.

After Argentina, I take their advice with a grain of salt.

Sometimes I think taxi drivers just assume that americans are pussy magnets and girls fall in our laps. [Image: smile.gif] I really did find that Tel Aviv girls were quite sexually open. Seems they have a live for the moment mentality. and what bodies woah! [Image: smile.gif] Nothing like "american" israelis

Beirut & Tel Aviv

am going to both those places in aug

Beirut & Tel Aviv

I was in Beirut a few weeks ago. Didn't sample the nightlife as much as I would have liked. But the girls were good, and you can't help but love a city with so much history.

Lumiere just be aware it is Ramadan in August, probably wont effect you to much in Beirut but will in most other areas in the region.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Quote: (05-16-2010 06:11 AM)damok Wrote:  

I was in Beirut a few weeks ago. Didn't sample the nightlife as much as I would have liked. But the girls were good, and you can't help but love a city with so much history.

Lumiere just be aware it is Ramadan in August, probably wont effect you to much in Beirut but will in most other areas in the region.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...TYXY6bQ2_E

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Quote: (05-11-2010 12:17 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Beirut is supposed to be incredible and it's very high on my list of must see places. As you probably know, the political situation in Lebanon and Israel can change at a moment's notice so be careful about making plans to go to Lebanon long in advance as it may be bombed out by Israel by the time you get there. If I go, it'll probably be a last minute thing.

Yeah I canceled a trip there at the last minute due to a sudden increase in violence. I'm gonna work on my Lebanese flag in other countries.
Quote: (05-16-2010 02:54 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

am going to both those places in aug

Lumiere, did you ever do a trip report on Israel?

Qatar is a no-go. Same as Kuwait. I wouldn't recommend Dubai unless you are already in the area or there for work. Some guys like Bahrain but none ever came back w/ stories of banging local girls. It's referred to as the "poor man's Dubai".

I'm going to run through Jordan this year. Have good intel. If I get more info on Israel it's next door and easy travel.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Aliblahba I got sucked into spending 6 months longer in SE than I intended

Only left SE asia 2 days ago for Sri Lanka.

India next stop then I will look at going either to middle east or straight to E.Europe / Russia

Depends on the stablity situation and how I am feeling.

Beirut & Tel Aviv

Quote: (03-10-2011 10:23 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Aliblahba I got sucked into spending 6 months longer in SE than I intended

Only left SE asia 2 days ago for Sri Lanka.

India next stop then I will look at going either to middle east or straight to E.Europe / Russia

Depends on the stablity situation and how I am feeling.

Good luck in Lanka man, that place is locked down. The girls are partiers and love white guys, you can get yourself a girl but getting her to bang is going to take serious time. Best bet is the upmarket Colombo clubs, or during the day along Galle Face.