rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey?

Turkey?

I'm looking for a warm, scenic, atmospheric place to vacation for a few weeks (maybe longer if I really like it) in "Europe" with good service, food, and just as important, hot babes to game.

I've never been a fan of Turkish/Muslim girls, but Pepini mentioned that Turkey draws its fair share of Russian/Ukrainian women as well. Also not my preferred nationalities as I think they're spoiled psychos in general, but I'm willing to give them another shot :-)

Any tips or suggestions?

Turkey?

I've only met a handful of Turkish women and they were all hot. One was gorgeous, I thought she was Brazilian. They don't have to real dark skin that a lot of middle eastern chicks have. I dig em. It also seems that they are a little less conservative than most middle eastern cultures. Some Turks even celebrate Christmas.

Turkey?

Quote: (05-10-2010 07:06 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

I'm looking for a warm, scenic, atmospheric place to vacation for a few weeks (maybe longer if I really like it) in "Europe" with good service, food, and just as important, hot babes to game.

I've never been a fan of Turkish/Muslim girls, but Pepini mentioned that Turkey draws its fair share of Russian/Ukrainian women as well. Also not my preferred nationalities as I think they're spoiled psychos in general, but I'm willing to give them another shot :-)

Any tips or suggestions?

I´ve just googled "Antalaya russians" it really seems that it´s a city full of russians girls.

Turkey?

Russian/Ukrainian girls in Istanbul are almost always hookers. The Turkish men like having their good, wholesome Turkish wives, but then sneak off with their pals on the weekends to the titty bars (whore houses) that are full of white Eastern European women. Turkish women are too ashamed to be hookers, though I'm sure there are a few rough ones out there.

Russian/Ukrainian girls in the coastal towns are typically there to vacation, usually with fat, rich Russian/Ukrainian men. Antalya and Bodrum are probably the most popular, at least that I know of. Turkish girls do go there, though they can be tough to find amidst all the other drunkards from all over Europe.

For Turkish girls your best best is sticking with the cities. Izmir could be a good bet, as Turks claim their most beautiful women come from there. Keep in mind though that Turkish women are not the easiest to game, but amazingly hot, so if your skills are tight it could be worth the chance.

-LS

Turkey?

Turkish women are really hot, some of the hottest women I've seen traveling, and I've traveled all over. They definitely have a Mediterranean look and lot's with olive skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. The two times I traveled there I was a teenager and was stuck with my family, so no advice as far as picking up women, nightlife, etc. But I will say that Izmir had more perfect 10's then I think I have seen any where. There is no beach or anything special there (aside from women), so a better beach town close by might be Antalya or Kusadasi, Kusadasi seemed smaller and had more tour ships, but a decent bar scene, Antalya is a bigger city, with more bars, probably some nightlife, and a pretty nice beaches.

Istanbul is a great city, full of history, beautiful, interesting, etc., there are tons of hot women there too, and there is supposed to be one famous street where all the city's young people hang out, so there probably will be some options there. Overall I'd say that Turkey is pretty liberal for a Muslim country, but is still way more conservative than Europe, S. America, S. East Asia, etc. It may be harder to pick-up/game women here, but I will say that Turkish women did seem to have a powerful sexual vibe, dress sexy, and seem to make a lot of eye contact if I remember correctly, they are also really friendly if approached correctly. If you have great game or get lucky and some how pull a fine Turkish woman, you will be incredibly stoked.

I've never been there, but Bodrum looks pretty sick, beaches, history/architecture, and good nightlife. Supposedly lot's of Europeans (German, Swedish, etc.) vacation there, so it might be a good spot to mack fly European tourist women. I would definitely consider Turkey as a contender (although Greece & Croatia might be similar/better), Turkey is prob. not that expensive, interesting history/culture/ruins, good food, friendly people, beautiful landscapes.

Turkey?

I've been to Turkey on vacation several times.
First, research your hotel on tripadvisor.com - this would be very useful. 90% of the opinions, of course, would be from Europeans - America is too far, so not many go there. If you see a lot of British opinions praising the hotel - stay away. If you see British complaining that the hotel was overrun by Russians - bingo!
I've stuck to resort-style, 300+ room hotels, as they all offer all-inclusive vacations, you get your meals and drinks for free, so most people stay in the complex and drink/party. Take the first 1-2 days to watch who's with who (by staying the whole dinner time, 6-10pm, in the main restaurant, and observing!) then it's game on. By the 3-4th day when the beach starts getting boring, they would be begging for it themselves.
Once I was going to hook up with a Turkish girl from the staff, but she had like 15-hour shifts, so it didn't work out. I've tried a few times the city bars in Antalya and Bodrum too, but not much luck for me there. Better to stick to your hotel, but let me say again it needs to be 300, 400, or 500 rooms for there to be enough talent. Otherwise, you may be stuck for a week with families, kids, and older folks mostly.

Turkey?

One of my friends is there as we speak and he tells me him and anotha brotha are CLEANING UP in Istanbul! Said the clubs are crazy and women are all over him and his guy...they have two nights there so far and two bangs a piece. He definitely has me interested in checking out the place. When I was in Sweden with my brother and a few friends my brother got with a nice tall Swedish-Turkish chick too and they are very good looking as was mentioned on this forum...It's on the list.

Turkey?

Quote: (05-28-2010 10:25 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

One of my friends is there as we speak and he tells me him and anotha brotha are CLEANING UP in Istanbul! Said the clubs are crazy and women are all over him and his guy...they have two nights there so far and two bangs a piece. He definitely has me interested in checking out the place. When I was in Sweden with my brother and a few friends my brother got with a nice tall Swedish-Turkish chick too and they are very good looking as was mentioned on this forum...It's on the list.

Interesting. But are your buddies black guys hitting hip hop clubs? In my opinion, black guys have a niche market in just about every capital in Europe so it's not really a good indicator for everyone. It does make me understand why so many black artists, writers, musicians flocked to Paris back in the day though.

Turkey?

I'd be cautious of such tales. Two night and two bangs each - who are they, Brad Pitt or what?
If anyone goes there expecting such success, they may be disappointed. Plus, clubs are not cheap there, depends on the club, but 20 lira cover and 10 lira drinks is normal (I think the current rate is 1.5 lira = $1) while there are hookers from Eastern Europe for $50, so it may not pay to pull at clubs.
In Istanbul, I'd stick to the wonderful sightseeing and get a Russian girl in the evening, it will be less $ and less hassle.

Turkey?

I definitely got the conservative vibe when I was in Istanbul. I didn't venture outside the city because I was on a trip with my program to the world water forum last March.

Beautiful city and the women are definitely beautiful. I was getting ogled but as I am Asian I don't know how the average Black or White dude would fare.

Turkey?

I´d say that Turkey (or like Sunny Beach in Bulgaria, as you asked for other destinations as well) during summer = a guaran-fuckin-teed hook-up with scandinavian chicks on a holiday.

Turkey?

Quote: (05-12-2010 01:02 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Turkish women are really hot, some of the hottest women I've seen traveling, and I've traveled all over. They definitely have a Mediterranean look and lot's with olive skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. The two times I traveled there I was a teenager and was stuck with my family, so no advice as far as picking up women, nightlife, etc. But I will say that Izmir had more perfect 10's then I think I have seen any where. There is no beach or anything special there (aside from women), so a better beach town close by might be Antalya or Kusadasi, Kusadasi seemed smaller and had more tour ships, but a decent bar scene, Antalya is a bigger city, with more bars, probably some nightlife, and a pretty nice beaches.

Istanbul is a great city, full of history, beautiful, interesting, etc., there are tons of hot women there too, and there is supposed to be one famous street where all the city's young people hang out, so there probably will be some options there. Overall I'd say that Turkey is pretty liberal for a Muslim country, but is still way more conservative than Europe, S. America, S. East Asia, etc. It may be harder to pick-up/game women here, but I will say that Turkish women did seem to have a powerful sexual vibe, dress sexy, and seem to make a lot of eye contact if I remember correctly, they are also really friendly if approached correctly. If you have great game or get lucky and some how pull a fine Turkish woman, you will be incredibly stoked.

I've never been there, but Bodrum looks pretty sick, beaches, history/architecture, and good nightlife. Supposedly lot's of Europeans (German, Swedish, etc.) vacation there, so it might be a good spot to mack fly European tourist women. I would definitely consider Turkey as a contender (although Greece & Croatia might be similar/better), Turkey is prob. not that expensive, interesting history/culture/ruins, good food, friendly people, beautiful landscapes.

Hi mate, you summarised the Turkish girls attitude and Turkey night life as a Turkish. I really wonder your nationality right now. [Image: blush.gif]

I am a Turkish man and after all of my travellings I can say clearly that Brazilians are the best. I also like other latin countries. ( I know that this is the seciton of Turkey but I would like to emphasise it [Image: blush.gif])

If you guys really want to hang out with the Turkish girls best choice will be in İstanbul (espacially Taksim some bars on İstiklal Street)

Other places are Alanya ( It is located in South Part of Turkey and you can find various kinds of nationality girls) Antalya , Marmaris and Bodrum. But these places are choosen in summer by the people.

All that aside, most of the Turkish girls pretend like a star (even ugly ones Which makes me irritable[Image: angry.gif]) because of their less population in society.

Good Luck

Cheers!

Turkey?

Quote: (06-01-2010 08:29 AM)zafkir Wrote:  

I am a Turkish man and after all of my travellings I can say clearly that Brazilians are the best. I also like other latin countries. ( I know that this is the seciton of Turkey but I would like to emphasise it [Image: blush.gif])

Another vote for Brazil, and from a different cultural perspective than we usually get on this board. Nice...

All that aside, most of the Turkish girls pretend like a star (even ugly ones Which makes me irritable[Image: angry.gif]) because of their less population in society.

lol...common problem everywhere where there are less women...6's acting like 9's. we feel your pain...

Turkey?

Hi mate, you summarised the Turkish girls attitude and Turkey night life as a Turkish. I really wonder your nationality right now. [Image: blush.gif]

If you guys really want to hang out with the Turkish girls best choice will be in İstanbul (espacially Taksim some bars on İstiklal Street)

Other places are Alanya ( It is located in South Part of Turkey and you can find various kinds of nationality girls) Antalya , Marmaris and Bodrum. But these places are choosen in summer by the people.

Good Luck

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip man! I guess Istanbul is the place to go! [Image: cool.gif]

Turkey?

Turkey is one of the biggest tourist destinations in Europe, you will have fun there. I don't think black guys cleaning up, nobody can do it with the local girls. As many in this forum mentioned, it's not easy to pick up girls in Italy or Argentinia and Turkey is a muslim country. I live in Germany and saw so many times in News that german guys got beaten up, because they danced with the turkish chicks. But there are many Bulgarians and Greeks who look like turkish women, also many many russian and german girls.

Istanbul is also the city with the biggest number of honor killings. For many families a honor killing are justifiable if the women only talk to strangers.
30% of turkish students favor honor killings if the women harm the honor of ther family.

Turkey?

Quote: (12-08-2010 11:15 AM)VillaD_Rock Wrote:  

Turkey is one of the biggest tourist destinations in Europe, you will have fun there. I don't think black guys cleaning up, nobody can do it with the local girls. As many in this forum mentioned, it's not easy to pick up girls in Italy or Argentinia and Turkey is a muslim country. I live in Germany and saw so many times in News that german guys got beaten up, because they danced with the turkish chicks. But there are many Bulgarians and Greeks who look like turkish women, also many many russian and german girls.

Istanbul is also the city with the biggest number of honor killings. For many families a honor killing are justifiable if the women only talk to strangers.
30% of turkish students favor honor killings if the women harm the honor of ther family.

Not true.
Do not compare Turkey with Saudi Arabia or a country with SHARIA LAW.

Turkey?

It's hard for an english speaker to know the facts because anglophone media aren't interested in Turkey. Germany has a big turkish population, so the german media write many about the turkish society.

http://www.stophonourkillings.com/?q=node/2753
http://www.stophonourkillings.com/?q=node/1110

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewto...15fced7f58

For german speakers much more informations

http://www.welt.de/politik/article90463/...gitim.html

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,...83,00.html

http://www.turkish-talk.com/aktuelle-ere...erkei.html

http://forum.gtainside.com/showthread.php?t=26553

It has nothing to do with Sharia, honor killings are not allowed in Turkey. It has nothing to do with the religion, it's tradition. Nothing is more important than the honor of the family.

Turkey?

Quote: (12-08-2010 11:15 AM)VillaD_Rock Wrote:  

Ha! Tell that to my friend who cleaned up there. He has been there twice and told me chicks were stopping in their BMW's, honking horns and at clubs were choosing up quickly. Said the women are super cool and arent on strict Islam ish like other muslim countries. He said the Turkish guys are major haters though. He rolled there with another brotha, mad I missed the trip but I plan on getting out there in the new year.

Turkey?

Do you believe everything what people say. I never heard of that. Why do this not happen in Italy. Perhaps the chicks they cleaned up were tourists?

Turkey?

Quote: (12-08-2010 01:16 PM)VillaD_Rock Wrote:  

Do you believe everything what people say. I never heard of that. Why do this not happen in Italy. Perhaps the chicks they cleaned up were tourists?

I believe naked pictures and club photos my boy showed me so that's all I needed to know. It's not that serious. I know my guy personally as he has swooped with me stateside and Beirut and Thailand this past year and is one of my International Wingmen and he's all about quality dime pieces.

The chicks he swooped were local hot Turkish chicks who frequented the hottest clubs in Istanbul. Speaking of Turkish It's a ton of them in Stockholm and my brother bagged a fine Turkish girl when we were there last summer who ended up visiting and banged him in NYC as well. It's not as hard as you believe bro...maybe for you It is though.

Maybe you can breakdown why you werent succesfull in Turkey? So other forum members can avoid your mistakes.

BTW, I normally go to Upscale Bars/Clubs/Lounges when I'm in Europe I usually hit up places that play Top 40/Hip-Hop/House/R&B/Soul usually that combination alone guarantees me to get play from local women because I dress and dance the part and can spit game and I stick out. So It shouldnt really come as a big surprise to most cats out there because most of the chicks will be automatically attracted to my type in those type of clubs.

I've had similiar success with Italian girls in Milan and Stockholm too...I love the passion of Italian women!

Turkey?

Quote:Quote:

Nothing is more important than the honor of the family.

And when this happens in Europe in an anglo-saxon family it's called a family drama, not an honor killing. So it is suddenly not an issue anymore.

Turkey?

I never was in Turkey but know people who were there, include blacks. They never told such stories, that they were stalked on the streets etc. If you know the right clubs it can be the case. Are the girls in the clubs into SNL? What is with day game?

Turkey?

I have no idea my man...my friend went and he snl there and so did his wingman so that signals to me that they had a good time. I will probably go sometime in the May or June so I will come with the data sheets at that time.

Turkey?

I travelled in Turkey with a couple of friends in 2008. We rented a car and drove half Turkey from the west coast to the center. My buddies are not PUA at all and were only interested in siteseeing and experiencing the culture. It was a wonderful trip but I have no experience with the girls there. One thing I noticed is that very few people in Turkey speak English. People were crazy about football (or soccer as it's called in North America). Istanbul is an amazing city, but way too many people and turists for my liking.

Turkey?

I think that many speak English in the cities, even german in some areas.

Are there Salsa Clubs in Instanbul?