rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malta - Mediterranean Jewel

Decided to write a few things about the island of Malta because I noticed there's not much on the forum and it may be of use to anyone who is interested in going there. I'm a local, born and bred and I'll try to give as clear a picture as possible listing both the good points and the bad points.

Malta is a small island just 316km square(and fucking over-populated). It's actually composed of 3 islands but for playa purposes, only Malta actually matters since one island is home to hordes of jesusfreaks and the other to hordes of rats!

Malta has a long history of foreign visitors/rulers etc. This has made it very rich in culture and also ethnically. You can find girls of all tastes and flavours here although they are predominantly black haired with brown eyes. Think Italians and Spanish. We're pretty close to both Sicily and Tunisia and 120 km from Libya but have no problems with the Libya situation. There's a bit of a problem with illegal immigrants from Africa but if you're black you won't be subject to racism from locals. Unfortunately I've seen some Arabs attack black people. It's rare, and the crime rate is one of the lowest in the world but I feel it's best to say everything even at the risk of sounding slightly alarmist. In reality you have almost nothing to worry about security-wise. Oh, watch out, we drive on the left!

Malta has turned itself into a clubbing haven with practically each club being free(except for when there's some big dj in town) and alcohol relatively cheap. Best days to party are usually weekends but be warned, on Saturdays teenagers descend on Paceville(the party city) in droves and practically pack that shit up. It get really crowded on Sat but Friday and Sunday are good bets and there's always the odd party going on anyway.

I can practically guarantee that blond guys make a killing here. A Swedish friend with no game whatsover(absolutely stoned out of his mind) managed to pull within hours of landing. Blond hair makes you stand out because it's rare among locals.

Black guys may be successful in some cases as may Latin guys but generally things are not always in their favour. Some local guys dye their hair blond in an attempt at peacocking. These 2 races may however be very successful with tourists who just want a fuck because as we all know girls on holiday have looser pussies and are game for a cock or ten.

Transport sucks unless you live close to the party areas. In July a new company will take over and since it's a German one, transport is probably gonna be running with ruthless efficiency. Will be a bit more expensive but hopefully the price will be justified.

Weed sucks here and I don't even bother. This ain't Barcelona or Amsterdam so if you really need pot, be ready to fork out more, for inferior quality.

Fights may occur without warning in the testosterone charged clubs. Be aware and roll with buddies. It doesn't matter what race or colour you are. You may end up in a fight just because some douchebag went to the club specifically for the thrill of fighting. A very strong Russian friend of mine got beat up last weekend for no reason as he was returning from the toilets.

Malta has the 2nd shortest people in Europe(after Portugal). At 6 feet I'm actually considered to be a tall guy here. In Holland I'd be average. We're also the most obese nation in Europe. I think the Americans beat us in obesity overall, possibly even the British. Although this means the average girl ain't much of a stunner, in general girls here have quite big tits and can be extremely good looking in some cases. Given the small population(around 410,000), the good looking ones are often taken and armed with quite an attitude. Be an arrogant son of a bitch.

Sports ain't big here so if you roll to the beach looking buff and cut you'll likely immediately DHV over almost everyone else. I've managed to pull just by being lean and athletic. Again since there's so many fatasses, use it to your advantage.

Catholic faith used to be a big deal and the church still has a scary amount of power but just a few days ago a referendum on divorce was won and the country will now introduce divorce(very backwards when it comes to such civil rights). This would have been unthinkable just 10 or even 5 years ago. Young people in general don't give a fuck about religion and will be happy to open their legs as long as it can be kept discreet. Words get around fast on such a small island and the usual slut vs perceived slut laws apply.

Currency is euro and language is Maltese and English. Maltese is a mixture of Arabic, English and Italian. All people can pretty much speak both. You'll find no problems speaking English. Most people can also speak Italian because we're close to Sicily.

Malta ain't a place where you wanna live permanently(in fact even a local like me travels every chance I get!) It's too damn small, much smaller than a major or even medium US city. Still it's got more charm and history than you can shake a stick at and it's worth a visit if you've never been. Most people who visit here fall in love with the place and they don't even have a fraction of the game some of the playas here have!

I hope I covered most of the important aspects. I may have overlooked something or other so if this is the case let me know and I'll fill you in.

Great overview of Malta - thanks! Could you just elaborate what kind of tourists visit and when is the active season?

Quote: (06-01-2011 04:24 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Great overview of Malta - thanks! Could you just elaborate what kind of tourists visit and when is the active season?

Basically Summer is when it's all happening. I'd say March-September is a good timeframe but it's quite dead in the Winter. You can meet Maltese girls in clubs all year but as far as tourists go you're best off in the Summer months. I'd say April-September is the peak, since in Summer Malta gets very hot and tourists come here to enjoy the warm weather and the sea. You're guaranteed to pull good quality tourist tail, or local tail if you're blond or have tight game.

Well since the last world cup ive noticed more spanish girls (i.e students) have been coming to malta, theres plenty of russians especially if you go to Bugibba. But like flash bang said if your blond your gonna have some serious ammount of ass from the locals.

Quote: (06-30-2011 01:33 PM)Kukku Wrote:  

Well since the last world cup ive noticed more spanish girls (i.e students) have been coming to malta, theres plenty of russians especially if you go to Bugibba. But like flash bang said if your blond your gonna have some serious ammount of ass from the locals.

There's much less Spanish now because the Spanish Government has reduced grants given to Spanish students to come here. Malta is best for blond guys but anyone can make a killing here with some game.

Would Malta be a gamers paradise for 3 weeks?
I have heard that the maltese women are the hardest. It's not essential I get a flag but a surplus supply of easy foreign pussy is a must!

Thanks for sharing, was always curious about this place while living in IT.

Could you go into more detail about Arabs attacking Blacks?

Quote: (07-02-2012 01:37 AM)DomWasHere Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing, was always curious about this place while living in IT.

Could you go into more detail about Arabs attacking Blacks?

arabs attacking blacks??

Just landed. Paceville was empty at 10pm, going back later at midnight.

Seems cool. Nice vibe in the winter... Maltese are really friendly, nice guys and gals. Gotta find me a solid WiFi spot or two to get set up and bang out some work now.

Weather is fine (except for the RAIN!), sea and general ambience are lovely. Wanna check out the Northern beaches when it's sunny. Dunno if I'll pull any Maltese chix... but seen more than a few obvious language students from all over. Heard Swedish, Chinese, Italian, French...

The vibe I'm getting is potential

Flashbang - if you're here, lets do this!

Given the small population(around 410,000), the good looking ones are often taken and armed with quite an attitude. Be an arrogant son of a bitch."

Sounds like cyprus

I webt there with friends few years ago in april. It was tge tourist who i think are easier. Which is similar to cyprus.

There is thus club called havana ir something

Yeah I checked out the nightlife. Very young crowd, not particularly classy.. atall. LOTS of dudes out, but the cute Maltese girls are very hot I'll admit.

There's enough non-Maltese here to make it interesting I think. More than a few blondes, Asians and I've heard Spanish and French.

That said, not sure I wanna live here TBH. Feels pretty drab and quiet, and the weather really isnt what I was hoping for. Cool that people are friendly though, surprisingly so.

I need to park up and make some money though so it might have to do for a few weeks. My heart is yearning for Asia again, but I've gotta have enough cash to cover things. I'll see what I find in terms of places to live. Anyone know any other warm, cheap spots in Europe for 1-2 months?

Nice Malta data sheet, +1 from me. Do you know if there's any decent fishing off the coast there?

Great Datasheet. Went there a few years ago and have been meaning to return.

Malta is a great place to travel- friendly people, amazing country and hot women.

I stayed at a nice hotel in St. Julians. This is probably the best area to base yourself out of. I found a fancy 4 star room, with a balcony over looking the harbor, for relatively cheap and the cost of eating out and drinking are very reasonable too.

Nightlife is very lively and they tend to drink pretty hard with a tray of shots arriving at our table every 15 minutes. I had a great time.

Definitely take a bit of time to visit all the historic attractions like Valetta too. I would recommend renting a car to get around but watch out they drive like it’s a go-kart track

I was there in the summer of 2009 for a week and I remember not seeing a cop for the first 4 days. Pretty impressive . Seemed really safe outside of the juiced up bouncers I noticed tossing people around.

Lotsa cops on the strip now for peacekeeping. Seems to work.

Hhmmm really leaning towards getting outta here... feels quite backwater and dreary. Not even a Starbucks to work in, lol

Maybe I should give it a couple more days.

Quote: (01-27-2013 05:28 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

I'll see what I find in terms of places to live. Anyone know any other warm, cheap spots in Europe for 1-2 months?

What about Southern Spain? Do you need to be near the sea? If not, Sevilla gets warm enough in the daytime, temperatures hit 20 celsius, thought it does get cool at nght, and it can rain. Lots of young Spanish girls, and foreign students, tourists etc, even in winter. Marbella is also another option, but it is a bit cooler, mid teens, even thought the temperature hits the 20s on some days. But, it is quite dead at this time of the year.

Quote: (01-28-2013 11:36 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2013 05:28 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

I'll see what I find in terms of places to live. Anyone know any other warm, cheap spots in Europe for 1-2 months?

What about Southern Spain? Do you need to be near the sea? If not, Sevilla gets warm enough in the daytime, temperatures hit 20 celsius, thought it does get cool at nght, and it can rain. Lots of young Spanish girls, and foreign students, tourists etc, even in winter. Marbella is also another option, but it is a bit cooler, mid teens, even thought the temperature hits the 20s on some days. But, it is quite dead at this time of the year.

Nice one. Yeah, Sea isnt important. Sevilla would be good for my Spanish... but isn't it quite closed off / cliquey? Am I really going to have much of a chance with the local ladies?

Also, is there much of a cafe culture or freelance/entrepreneur/co-working buzz there? That's what I miss most here I think. I know... picky [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2013 01:35 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

Also, is there much of a cafe culture or freelance/entrepreneur/co-working buzz there? That's what I miss most here I think. I know... picky [Image: wink.gif]

No, I didn't really see much of the entrepreneur buzz. But, there is a strong cafe culture, including several Starbucks, filled with tourists and travelers. You are going to be hard pressed to find everything that you are looking for in Europe. Though, I really think that places like Marbella etc. are ripe for something like that.

Have you tried Cyprus? Istanbul might be another option, I have been hearing good things about it.

Quote: (01-27-2013 04:05 AM)east and west Wrote:  

Given the small population(around 410,000), the good looking ones are often taken and armed with quite an attitude. Be an arrogant son of a bitch."

Sounds like cyprus

I webt there with friends few years ago in april. It was tge tourist who i think are easier. Which is similar to cyprus.

Havana is where all the jerks and chavs gang up. There are far better clubs, if you have to go there go during the week.

Quote: (01-29-2013 07:58 PM)Raving Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2013 04:05 AM)east and west Wrote:  

Sounds like cyprus

Havana is where all the jerks and chavs gang up. There are far better clubs, if you have to go there go during the week.

Cool, which do you like?

Thanks for your data on Malta. I was actually just looking at going away for a few days, in the start of February and Malta was one of the destinations I considered.

Just looking for some close to 20 degrees and sun. Getting a bit tired of the grey cold north.

Best clubs are Hugos and Bar Native. They even have salsa classes in Bar Native during the week, excellent opportunity for meeting girls. If you're into metal, Coconut can be good at times. Upto you if you wish to take a born n' bred local's advice.

Quote: (01-30-2013 06:15 AM)FitAsFuck Wrote:  

Thanks for your data on Malta. I was actually just looking at going away for a few days, in the start of February and Malta was one of the destinations I considered.

Just looking for some close to 20 degrees and sun. Getting a bit tired of the grey cold north.

Carnival in Nadur, Ghawdex would be worth seeing if you come now. They're doing it early this year because of the elections. Good party in many respects otherwise I'd leave it until late April, May earliest for the weather to get sunnier.

I've only been once around a couple of years ago, but even recent things I've heard confirm what I felt then that if you're at the end of your 20s or cracked 30 you're going to start feeling old there as the vast majority of tourists seem to be at the end of their teens to start of their 20s. Though Malta is beautiful, sometimes had a Middle-Eastern desert city feel (other than being surrounded by boardwalk) due to everything being built with huge sand-coloured limestone blocks.

I spent a few months there in the summer and there was so much ass there learning english from russia. I had some of the best tender pussy there.