rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dusseldorf, Germany

Dusseldorf, Germany

I am wondering if anybody on here has been to Dusseldorf?

I am flying there in 2-3 months for business but i want to have some fun while im there. Anybody to breakdown about what goes on there, where to stay, easeness of girls, places to day game, hip hop clubs, how the local woman respond to ''brothers'', etc

I would appreciate if anybody could throw a datasheet on this.

Thanks

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-15-2012 11:39 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I am flying there in 2-3 months for business but i want to have some fun while im there. Anybody to breakdown about what goes on there, where to stay, easeness of girls, places to day game, hip hop clubs, how the local woman respond to ''brothers'', etc

Thanks

I had a layover in Dusseldorf this past year for a day (missed my flight) as a connecting stop on a flight from Tel Aviv to San Francisco.

All you need to do is head over to this area called Altstadt (Old Town). There's lots of bars, clubs and restaurants there in between some very narrow streets.

Hit up Stahwerk on Friday or Saturday (it's a huge dance club that stays open until 6am). That's where you go dressed to impressed. Lots of chicks apparently. I didn't go but my boy from Germany told me about it.

Make sure you try some local beer. It's some of the best you'll find in Germany.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:06 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Thanks

I had a layover in Dusseldorf this past year for a day (missed my flight) as a connecting stop on a flight from Tel Aviv to San Francisco.

All you need to do is head over to this area called Altstadt (Old Town). There's lots of bars, clubs and restaurants there in between some very narrow streets.

Hit up Stahwerk on Friday or Saturday (it's a huge dance club that stays open until 6am). That's where you go dressed to impressed. Lots of chicks apparently. I didn't go but my boy from Germany told me about it.

Make sure you try some local beer. It's some of the best you'll find in Germany.

Good advice. The women in Germany aren't as easy as they are in some places, but not that hard. Perfect opener is to learn a few phrases in German for an opener then transition in a funny way to English. Plus, they're not talkers the way the airheads over here are so your conversational skills have to be tight. Also, you've definitely got to visit the red light district.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Dusseldorf, Germany

First of all, my condolences dude, for having to spend time in Germany. Germany is a VERY conservative country, do not believe the posts of the dudes here in the travel forum who write that Germany is fun and the women are easy to lay. It is not true. Either they have never been to Germany themselves or they are plain talking bullshit. I am living in Germany for 18 long years now and been all across it. So, bad things first:

Germany is not going to be fun. It´s going to be "comfortly boring", very similar to what Roosh wrote about Denmark in "Don´t bang Denmark". The women are NOT easy, it´s HARD to bang them. The Mystery-like game does not work well in Germany, you will have to tone it down significantly. The women, though many of them look very sexy, especially on weekends when they are dressed up, are cold, arrogant and bland.

The Germans are very conservative and do not like foreigners. Their opinion about Americans is that they are stupid, fat and superficial. They outright HATE eastern eurpoeans (in particular Russians) and Turks (both are represented in very high numbers in Germany). The fact, that you are black American, is not going to make it easier for you. You will have to focus an the hip-hop scene in order to get laid.

About Düsseldorf: it is a pretty jet set / posh city with lots of rich, stylish young snobs roaming the corresponding scene. There are a couple of nice places to see (sightseeing), but overall just a few. Düsseldorf can be compared with Frankfurt and Munich - "beautiful people in beautiful clubs celebrating themselves". This scene is located a bit away from the Altstadt ("old city") in the styled up former industrial part of the city. Highly recommended if you are a jet set / stylish person with bankroll to back up the ambitions.

The "Altstadt" can be described as "white middleclass doing serious beer". The people are more relaxed and not closed up to cautious small talk. I am not into the hip-hop scene, but there are a couple of clubs playing r´n´b / hip hop in particular on Friday nights. Those clubs are mostly jet set/ stylish, because they play house music on Saturday nights.

Everything is much more relaxed in Cologne (30 min from Düsseldorf by car / regional train) where I live. It is also much more diverse, not so focused on jet set. Here everybody can find something. Lots of clubs play hip-hop (again, mostly on friday nights).

Overall, gaming german babes is going to be tough. It´s doable (if you stay at least for a couple of weeks, if not don´t bother), but you will have to invest A LOT of energy and time in order to pull ass here. And you will have to focus on your niche (hip-hop scene). Don´t bother learning German - it is not going to improve your chances of getting laid. LOTS of people speak English, though the majority on a very basic, school-like level. Tone down you game a bit, do not be too cocky, do not tease much. German women have NO sense of humor whatsoever and will think that you are out to insult them.

Alternatively, I reccomend going to Russian Polish clubs and parties in Düsseldorf or in Cologne - the women there are not so fucking racist and conservative. This is where I prefer to game. They are more open, but don´t expect wonders. You are still in Germany.

Overall, I would NOT recommend Germany to anybody for gaming or spending time there. It is very boring and unbearably conservative and homogeneous. If you have to work there / do business there, it´s another thing. The exception is Berlin / Hamburg. It´s a bit better there and the women are not so nasty and bitchy.

One more thing to mention. For black Americans I DO NOT reccomend going to Eastern Germany alone as it is crawling with Neo-Nazis. The police will not be eager to help you, in many cases it´s basically the same sort of people, only wearing police uniform. There were reported cases where police accused the victims of "provoking" the Nazis and arrested them (the victims).

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-16-2012 10:14 AM)Ronnie Wrote:  

First of all, my condolences dude, for having to spend time in Germany. Germany is a VERY conservative country, do not believe the posts of the dudes here in the travel forum who write that Germany is fun and the women are easy to lay. It is not true. Either they have never been to Germany themselves or they are plain talking bullshit. I am living in Germany for 18 long years now and been all across it. So, bad things first:

Germany is not going to be fun. It´s going to be "comfortly boring", very similar to what Roosh wrote about Denmark in "Don´t bang Denmark". The women are NOT easy, it´s HARD to bang them. The Mystery-like game does not work well in Germany, you will have to tone it down significantly. The women, though many of them look very sexy, especially on weekends when they are dressed up, are cold, arrogant and bland.

The Germans are very conservative and do not like foreigners. Their opinion about Americans is that they are stupid, fat and superficial. They outright HATE eastern eurpoeans (in particular Russians) and Turks (both are represented in very high numbers in Germany). The fact, that you are black American, is not going to make it easier for you. You will have to focus an the hip-hop scene in order to get laid.

About Düsseldorf: it is a pretty jet set / posh city with lots of rich, stylish young snobs roaming the corresponding scene. There are a couple of nice places to see (sightseeing), but overall just a few. Düsseldorf can be compared with Frankfurt and Munich - "beautiful people in beautiful clubs celebrating themselves". This scene is located a bit away from the Altstadt ("old city") in the styled up former industrial part of the city. Highly recommended if you are a jet set / stylish person with bankroll to back up the ambitions.

The "Altstadt" can be described as "white middleclass doing serious beer". The people are more relaxed and not closed up to cautious small talk. I am not into the hip-hop scene, but there are a couple of clubs playing r´n´b / hip hop in particular on Friday nights. Those clubs are mostly jet set/ stylish, because they play house music on Saturday nights.

Everything is much more relaxed in Cologne (30 min from Düsseldorf by car / regional train) where I live. It is also much more diverse, not so focused on jet set. Here everybody can find something. Lots of clubs play hip-hop (again, mostly on friday nights).

Overall, gaming german babes is going to be tough. It´s doable (if you stay at least for a couple of weeks, if not don´t bother), but you will have to invest A LOT of energy and time in order to pull ass here. And you will have to focus on your niche (hip-hop scene). Don´t bother learning German - it is not going to improve your chances of getting laid. LOTS of people speak English, though the majority on a very basic, school-like level. Tone down you game a bit, do not be too cocky, do not tease much. German women have NO sense of humor whatsoever and will think that you are out to insult them.

Alternatively, I reccomend going to Russian Polish clubs and parties in Düsseldorf or in Cologne - the women there are not so fucking racist and conservative. This is where I prefer to game. They are more open, but don´t expect wonders. You are still in Germany.

Overall, I would NOT recommend Germany to anybody for gaming or spending time there. It is very boring and unbearably conservative and homogeneous. If you have to work there / do business there, it´s another thing. The exception is Berlin / Hamburg. It´s a bit better there and the women are not so nasty and bitchy.

One more thing to mention. For black Americans I DO NOT reccomend going to Eastern Germany alone as it is crawling with Neo-Nazis. The police will not be eager to help you, in many cases it´s basically the same sort of people, only wearing police uniform. There were reported cases where police accused the victims of "provoking" the Nazis and arrested them (the victims).

It's amazing how different peoples perspectives are. I respect your opinion on how Germany is based on your 18 years there. I haven't lived in Germany for 18 years but I have been stationed there when I was military, there for business as a civilian, and over for vacation. I've been in and out of Germany for the past 17 years. I agree that Dusseldorf is "snobbish" compared to Cologne. Munich in my experience is overrated although it is in a beautiful region. I have found the Ruhrgebiet region and Nortwest Germany to be great. The first time I ever went to Germany I was paranoid about Nazi's and Racist. No problem was to be had. Granted, Germans are outwardly cold in appearance but I have never had a bad experience and everytime I've been out in Germany I've been invited to join in with mixed groups of Germans. I have more than my share of German women in Germany. I've traveled to Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Duisburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Regensburg, Koblenz, Bonn, and Saarbruken. For me the least enjoyable was Munich and Bavaria. It's the German version of the U.S. bible belt. The most enjoyable has been Northwest Germany to include Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, and Duisburg. I used to go to NFL Europe Rhein Fire games in Dusseldorf before big NFL pulled the plug on NFL Europe. Dusseldorf has the highest population of Japanese in Germany for you Japan lovers out there. And like was stated, Germany is full of non-Germans who are quite fine.

Never expect anywhere to be as easy as it's hyped or as bad as portrayed. Go and see for yourself, blaze your own trail.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Germany is definitely NOT an easy country to get laid.
But its not incredibly hard either. Chicks are pretty liberal and do fuck around, especially university girls and the like. But they can also be pretty cold when they dont know youand suck at flirting often times. German ppl tend to stick to their social groups and need a bit of warm-up time to get comfortable with strangers.
I do alot of streetgame here and direct game is almost impossible to pull off (at least for me, maybe some one else woule have a different experience). But indirect works really well, most girls are really really nice if you chat them up in daytime and come across normal and non-threatening.

A good thing about Germany is that 99% of the guys here are total chumps who have virtually zero game. So its easy to stand out. For the average german dude the concept of cold approach is totally out of their reality. Noone does it. If you go to a nightclub you see a bunch of dudes drooling over the chicks but noone will do an approach.
The guys who DO approach are often of middle/near-eastern heritage and very agressive. So again its easy to stand out if youre respectfull and confident.

My suspicion is that the guys who report that its incredibly easy and get laid a ton are foreigners. I actually believe its easier for a foreigner here, they have instant status.
Of all the local ppl i know here there is only one guy that gets laid alot, and hes a cool mofo and gets laid in other countries as well. He went to USA and said the chicks there are way easier and way more slutty than in Germany.

I do have to agree with Ronnie tho that Germany is a pretty boring country.
But ppl here are definitely NOT racist, maybe in some bumfuck eastern german parts but thats about it.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-16-2012 11:57 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Germany is definitely NOT an easy country to get laid.
But its not incredibly hard either. Chicks are pretty liberal and do fuck around, especially university girls and the like. But they can also be pretty cold when they dont know youand suck at flirting often times. German ppl tend to stick to their social groups and need a bit of warm-up time to get comfortable with strangers.
I do alot of streetgame here and direct game is almost impossible to pull off (at least for me, maybe some one else woule have a different experience). But indirect works really well, most girls are really really nice if you chat them up in daytime and come across normal and non-threatening.

A good thing about Germany is that 99% of the guys here are total chumps who have virtually zero game. So its easy to stand out. For the average german dude the concept of cold approach is totally out of their reality. Noone does it. If you go to a nightclub you see a bunch of dudes drooling over the chicks but noone will do an approach.
The guys who DO approach are often of middle/near-eastern heritage and very agressive. So again its easy to stand out if youre respectfull and confident.

My suspicion is that the guys who report that its incredibly easy and get laid a ton are foreigners. I actually believe its easier for a foreigner here, they have instant status.
Of all the local ppl i know here there is only one guy that gets laid alot, and hes a cool mofo and gets laid in other countries as well. He went to USA and said the chicks there are way easier and way more slutty than in Germany.

I do have to agree with Ronnie tho that Germany is a pretty boring country.
But ppl here are definitely NOT racist, maybe in some bumfuck eastern german parts but thats about it.

I mostly agree with you. When I said "foreigners" I meant the foreigners who permanently live in Germany, like Turks, Russians, etc. It may be easier for a WESTERN tourist with game to get laid in Germany then for those foreigners. If you are from eastern europe, forget it.

Yeah, german guys have a weak game and of course, it is possible to get layed in Germany. But it is very hard. Much harder than in the US. You have to put a lot of work and energy in. The direct game is a NO GO.

I disagree on another issue. A huge number of Germans are definitely racist. But mostly not openly. They do not actually say it in your face, they let you feel it / treat you accordingly / insinuate it. They will treat you ok tho, if you are a WESTERN tourist.

Overall I would not go to Germany if I had a choice. It´s very boring, very conservative and you have to work very hard to get laid. The women are cold and bland. It´s not worth it.

Dusseldorf, Germany

yes indeed, your conversational skills have to be outstanding because the conversational skills of German girls really suck!! --> So why even bother and make the effort??? I really get pissed off of German girls and only hook up with foreign girls here in Germany because they are more friendly and flirtier!
cold approaches are very difficult for Germans because ppl are so cold!! that´s why you American guys state we would have no game! I remember when I was in Los Angeles even on my first day there I got "cold-approached" by a MAN in the elevator, he was like "damn the weather doesnt look nice today, dont you think?" and I was like "Wtf did this guy just approach me? Is he gay or are Americans just easy with small-talk??" Me personally, I like to be friendly, treat ppl nicely and have some smalltalk. But I always experience here in my country that I am maybe too friendly and the counterpart (in a shop for example) is not really into smalltalk and doesnt give a shit about me. If you enter a shop here and buy sth. the normal things the vendor will talk with you are "Hello. Thats 3.87$. Thank you. Bye." When I am in a shop in USA or LatinAmerica I probably end up having a great conversation lasting for hours!!
Anyway I have to disagree on the "racist"thing! Most ppl here are NOT racist and German girls are more into Blacks and Latinos and Turcs than they are into white fellas!!

Dusseldorf, Germany

I remember a funny accident, which happened a couple of years ago. I invited a buddy of mine to visit me in Cologne during Carnival (Cologne is like a capital city for german Carnival). We were walking down a street to a pub to meet up with some friends. A group of mexican guys approached us and asked for directions. We told them. For a couple of minutes we walked in the same direction and then.........................

The mexican guys approached a group of young women (about 4 or 5 mexican guys and the same number in the girl group). The girls were dressed very sexy and were ca. 18-20 years old, the mexican approximately the same age. The Mexicans opened them with the "asking for directions" opener. Technically a pretty innocent opener. The reaction of one of the girls was priceless. She SCREAMED with a face contorted from pure toxic hate: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!" It was unbelievable. Though I was about 2-3 meters away from the mexican guys I could literally FEEL the HATE and the RAGE of that skank hitting me like a wall.

Though of course by all means not all german women are like that, that little incident somehow perfectly captured the nasty spirit of A HUGE NUMBER of young german women.

So, what I am trying to say is this. Of course you can get laid even in Germany. But you will have to work fucking hard for it and bang emotionally very cold and very bland and bossy women in a very conservative and suffocatingly boring country. It´s not worth it. Do not come to Germany for gaming.

One thing Roosh describes in "DON´T BANG DENMARK" reminded me very much of Germany - that he actually more enjoyed debating / insulting danish women that gaming them / sleeping with them. It´s eactly the same with me in Germany.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Germany is the Saudi Arabia of game - for German men.

It is really no wonder foreigners love German girls, they have most likely never been picked up in their life since it is an absolute no go for 99.9% of German men to approach an unknown woman in a club, in a bar, or even worse, on the street. A lot of German girls are desperate for cock because, no matter how good they look, they never get approached, never.

My ex girl friend who was Russian has complained about this phenomenon extensively. I'd consider her to be a 10 - she was the hottest girl at the university, but in all those years, she'd never been approached by a guy, not once. She had to do all the work to get sth. started.

This is not to say that there are no alphas in Germay, they exist. But even they would not know how to approach a woman outside of their social cirlce. This is a serious problem in German culture, being a German myself , I consider my compatriotes to be completely socially illiterate. Now add virulent feminism to the whole problem and you will perhaps understand why the typical American high school student has had more things going on than most of adult German men in their whole life.

Germany (+ Switzerland and Austria) has the most fucked up relations between the sexes that I've seen.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-17-2012 08:21 AM)Ronnie Wrote:  

I remember a funny accident, which happened a couple of years ago. I invited a buddy of mine to visit me in Cologne during Carnival (Cologne is like a capital city for german Carnival). We were walking down a street to a pub to meet up with some friends. A group of mexican guys approached us and asked for directions. We told them. For a couple of minutes we walked in the same direction and then.........................

The mexican guys approached a group of young women (about 4 or 5 mexican guys and the same number in the girl group). The girls were dressed very sexy and were ca. 18-20 years old, the mexican approximately the same age. The Mexicans opened them with the "asking for directions" opener. Technically a pretty innocent opener. The reaction of one of the girls was priceless. She SCREAMED with a face contorted from pure toxic hate: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!" It was unbelievable. Though I was about 2-3 meters away from the mexican guys I could literally FEEL the HATE and the RAGE of that skank hitting me like a wall.

Though of course by all means not all german women are like that, that little incident somehow perfectly captured the nasty spirit of A HUGE NUMBER of young german women.

So, what I am trying to say is this. Of course you can get laid even in Germany. But you will have to work fucking hard for it and bang emotionally very cold and very bland and bossy women in a very conservative and suffocatingly boring country. It´s not worth it. Do not come to Germany for gaming.

One thing Roosh describes in "DON´T BANG DENMARK" reminded me very much of Germany - that he actually more enjoyed debating / insulting danish women that gaming them / sleeping with them. It´s eactly the same with me in Germany.

Funny..strange thing, catch a German girl in Cancun- Atleast when I went 11 years ago. Many were swimming in Mexican Dyck. German girl in predominantly non white country generally means she's DTF.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:37 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

It is really no wonder foreigners love German girls, they have most likely never been picked up in their life since it is an absolute no go for 99.9% of German men to approach an unknown woman in a club, in a bar, or even worse, on the street. A lot of German girls are desperate for cock because, no matter how good they look, they never get approached, never.

My ex girl friend who was Russian has complained about this phenomenon extensively. I'd consider her to be a 10 - she was the hottest girl at the university, but in all those years, she'd never been approached by a guy, not once. She had to do all the work to get sth. started.

This is not to say that there are no alphas in Germay, they exist. But even they would not know how to approach a woman outside of their social cirlce. This is a serious problem in German culture, being a German myself , I consider my compatriotes to be completely socially illiterate. Now add virulent feminism to the whole problem and you will perhaps understand why the typical American high school student has had more things going on than most of adult German men in their whole life.

Germany (+ Switzerland and Austria) has the most fucked up relations between the sexes that I've seen.

Thanks for the input

However i dont understand why these would make german women harder than other women as others on here have said. If nobody is approaching and there is not strong competition, it should be easier to sleep around because the women may be desperate. I have a british friend who went to Dusseldorf and he said he killed it there.

I think i just need to go there and see it for myself.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-19-2012 03:22 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Thanks for the input

However i dont understand why these would make german women harder than other women as others on here have said. If nobody is approaching and there is not strong competition, it should be easier to sleep around because the women may be desperate. I have a british friend who went to Dusseldorf and he said he killed it there.

I didn't say it was harder to get women in Germany, quite the opposite, there is no competition.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:36 PM)Ronnie Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2012 11:57 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I mostly agree with you. When I said "foreigners" I meant the foreigners who permanently live in Germany, like Turks, Russians, etc. It may be easier for a WESTERN tourist with game to get laid in Germany then for those foreigners. If you are from eastern europe, forget it.

Yeah, german guys have a weak game and of course, it is possible to get layed in Germany. But it is very hard. Much harder than in the US. You have to put a lot of work and energy in. The direct game is a NO GO.

I disagree on another issue. A huge number of Germans are definitely racist. But mostly not openly. They do not actually say it in your face, they let you feel it / treat you accordingly / insinuate it. They will treat you ok tho, if you are a WESTERN tourist.

Overall I would not go to Germany if I had a choice. It´s very boring, very conservative and you have to work very hard to get laid. The women are cold and bland. It´s not worth it.

Ronnie, I agree with you on some things but you are exaggerating on how difficult it is to get laid. If you are American, you will do great in Germany. If you are Turkish or East German, you will have an uphill battle.

You are correct that there is a lot of racism (the "n word" is still commonly used), however at the same time you'll see tons of blonde german girls lining up at the hip hop clubs with the hope of meeting a black American.

The Bavarians (South Germany) are the most conservative. Everyone else is pretty damn open from what I've seen. ..hell, many TV channels have softcore porn playing in the evening..

I've been living in Germany for about a year now and I've been getting laid way more often and with hotter chicks than I ever did back in the States..

Dusseldorf, Germany

Thanks

Hi Pitt. I'm a black American who has lived all over Germany for the past 7 years. I've written so many posts about Germany, I recommend you just look up my previous ones as I'll try to keep this short.

What people say about Bavaria is correct. It's the most conservative part of Germany, and one of the most racist (with Saxony and Thuringen being the most racist). Stay clear of Leipzig, Dresden and all the little towns around that area. I've been there a few times as, with everywhere, there's always a little contingent of German cuties that are into brothers everywhere you go. But there's much more girls and much easier spots where you are, in NRW.

No offense but most of the guys who are giving you advice on this thread sound like they've never been to Deutschland at all. German girls LOVE to fuck and German guys are NOT chumps in the sense that they'll just let you take the chick that they want. Yes they are afraid to approach from my experience, but if you let one in or near your set when the girl is feeling good it could be game over as they have the language advantage. They're more like set stealers lol. Bavarian guys are the most alpha I've seen. And the most good looking. Lethal combo.

I've fucked so many girls in Germany, particularly because I was black lol. German girls in your area LOVE black guys. Yes there is a hint of feminism there but not nearly as bad as in the US. Man if you go out to the AltStadt (or Mitte or whatever it's called in DDorf) and talk to chicks that are shopping you're guaranteed to get a number or an insta-date. Girls in NRW fucking love to party and love black guys. Now, you will have to make an effort and dress nice, work out, and at least spit a little bit of Deutsch. But it's so worth it in the long run.

Learning German absolutely 100% WILL increase your chances of getting laid, and wil increase your quality too. Like everywhere, the hottest looking chicks are always the ones that only speak the local language. They've always had it easy in their home country so have never had any desire to leave its borders. So why learn English!!?? You'll quickly notice that the club monsters that speak English and have been to America and England are a lot more ran thru than completely 100% German girls. German guys don't approach girls so a lot of the real hot ones never get hit up. All the virgins I've banged in Germany all spoke ZERO English. All the 9's and above I've banged in German knew ZERO English.

Brother... listen, here's what you need to do.

1) get yourself an online account on friendscout24.de, ilove.de, studivz.net, lokalisten.de, or one of those dating sites.
2) go shopping and ask the hottest girl that works at the store to dress you. I know it sounds crazy but trust me, it's good for two reasons. One, it's better to let a hot girl recommend something to you than some fucking dude, and two you may get a number out of it. Or at least some deets on where the other young hotties hang out.
3) german girls are stand-offish to strangers, but that DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! it's a culture thing, deal with it. plow through it. make her laugh. german chicks are not feminazi's waiting to shoot a guy down. i've fucked so many girls that gave me the stone face when I first approached them. german guys never have the balls to do this, so you'll come off as super-auslander. if they try that I have a boyfriend shit just be like that's cool I just wanna get a coffee with you and practice my German or find out more about your city from you, or whatever. get that insta-date.
4) hit up the clubs regularly. the hottest chicks in the club ususally won't talk to a guy unless they've seen you there at least twice. if you wanna be a really player, talk to chicks there w/o the intention of getting the number. just talk to them and introduce yourself. talk to everyone. fuck guys, talk to girls. be nice and friendly, tell em you like germany, you're from the states, and move on to the next group. the next weekend you go there girls will be approaching you.
5) get a hobby. something to do that gets you outside often. when it starts to get warm, you'll need something to do and some friends to do it with. it puts you in a good mood. I recommend "fachhochschule" to learn German and to link up with fellow auslanders, barbershops to link up with Africans in the area to get more deets on black clubs (but don't make it a habit to hang out with hungry aggressive African dudes), and whatever else you're into to link up with single German guys (pickupartist.de??).
6) work all three resources: clubs, streets, online. this should keep you busy and your stable full. virtualnights.de has all the hottest clubs in NRW, and the people that take pictures at clubs usually have cards with links to their websites with MORE club intel. black clubs are low hanging fruit and it's good if you need to fill the stable, but I personally like the lilly white german chicks who have never fucked with black guys before. Hit up the Mondial (???) in Maastricht on Sundays. Hit up Antwerp and Brussels. Hip Hop Kemp in a few months. Man there's so much pussy where you are, there's no reason you should not be hitting some beautifully shaved Euro pussy every week.

Damn this ended up being long lol. Can't help it when I talk about Germany.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:10 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Thanks

Hi Pitt. I'm a black American who has lived all over Germany for the past 7 years. I've written so many posts about Germany, I recommend you just look up my previous ones as I'll try to keep this short.

What people say about Bavaria is correct. It's the most conservative part of Germany, and one of the most racist (with Saxony and Thuringen being the most racist). Stay clear of Leipzig, Dresden and all the little towns around that area. I've been there a few times as, with everywhere, there's always a little contingent of German cuties that are into brothers everywhere you go. But there's much more girls and much easier spots where you are, in NRW.

No offense but most of the guys who are giving you advice on this thread sound like they've never been to Deutschland at all. German girls LOVE to fuck and German guys are NOT chumps in the sense that they'll just let you take the chick that they want. Yes they are afraid to approach from my experience, but if you let one in or near your set when the girl is feeling good it could be game over as they have the language advantage. They're more like set stealers lol. Bavarian guys are the most alpha I've seen. And the most good looking. Lethal combo.

I've fucked so many girls in Germany, particularly because I was black lol. German girls in your area LOVE black guys. Yes there is a hint of feminism there but not nearly as bad as in the US. Man if you go out to the AltStadt (or Mitte or whatever it's called in DDorf) and talk to chicks that are shopping you're guaranteed to get a number or an insta-date. Girls in NRW fucking love to party and love black guys. Now, you will have to make an effort and dress nice, work out, and at least spit a little bit of Deutsch. But it's so worth it in the long run.

Learning German absolutely 100% WILL increase your chances of getting laid, and wil increase your quality too. Like everywhere, the hottest looking chicks are always the ones that only speak the local language. They've always had it easy in their home country so have never had any desire to leave its borders. So why learn English!!?? You'll quickly notice that the club monsters that speak English and have been to America and England are a lot more ran thru than completely 100% German girls. German guys don't approach girls so a lot of the real hot ones never get hit up. All the virgins I've banged in Germany all spoke ZERO English. All the 9's and above I've banged in German knew ZERO English.

1) get yourself an online account on friendscout24.de, ilove.de, studivz.net, lokalisten.de, or one of those dating sites.
2) go shopping and ask the hottest girl that works at the store to dress you. I know it sounds crazy but trust me, it's good for two reasons. One, it's better to let a hot girl recommend something to you than some fucking dude, and two you may get a number out of it. Or at least some deets on where the other young hotties hang out.
3) german girls are stand-offish to strangers, but that DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! it's a culture thing, deal with it. plow through it. make her laugh. german chicks are not feminazi's waiting to shoot a guy down. i've fucked so many girls that gave me the stone face when I first approached them. german guys never have the balls to do this, so you'll come off as super-auslander. if they try that I have a boyfriend shit just be like that's cool I just wanna get a coffee with you and practice my German or find out more about your city from you, or whatever. get that insta-date.
4) hit up the clubs regularly. the hottest chicks in the club ususally won't talk to a guy unless they've seen you there at least twice. if you wanna be a really player, talk to chicks there w/o the intention of getting the number. just talk to them and introduce yourself. talk to everyone. fuck guys, talk to girls. be nice and friendly, tell em you like germany, you're from the states, and move on to the next group. the next weekend you go there girls will be approaching you.
5) get a hobby. something to do that gets you outside often. when it starts to get warm, you'll need something to do and some friends to do it with. it puts you in a good mood. I recommend "fachhochschule" to learn German and to link up with fellow auslanders, barbershops to link up with Africans in the area to get more deets on black clubs (but don't make it a habit to hang out with hungry aggressive African dudes), and whatever else you're into to link up with single German guys (pickupartist.de??).
6) work all three resources: clubs, streets, online. this should keep you busy and your stable full. virtualnights.de has all the hottest clubs in NRW, and the people that take pictures at clubs usually have cards with links to their websites with MORE club intel. black clubs are low hanging fruit and it's good if you need to fill the stable, but I personally like the lilly white german chicks who have never fucked with black guys before. Hit up the Mondial (???) in Maastricht on Sundays. Hit up Antwerp and Brussels. Hip Hop Kemp in a few months. Man there's so much pussy where you are, there's no reason you should not be hitting some beautifully shaved Euro pussy every week.

Hey AinE

Sounds like you're missing The Fatherland and all that Aryan Stormtrooper European Pussy!!??

Or are you happy to be back in the land of Coca Cola?

Are you regretting your decision...thinking of returning?

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:32 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:10 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Thanks

Hey AinE

Sounds like you're missing The Fatherland and all that Aryan Stormtrooper European Pussy!!??

Or are you happy to be back in the land of Coca Cola?

Are you regretting your decision...thinking of returning?

Too early to tell bro. When I look at the quality here I definitly miss Europe and all the thin lovely bodies over there. It's also shocking at the attitudes towards sex here (I kissed a girl at a bar last night and she got nervous like omg we can't just kiss in public like that). But I haven't been to the really good spots yet like Miami or SoCal or Canada. We'll see how I feel after that.

And hey, this was always meant to be temporary. I'm just back here for a minute to get my mind straight and my money right. Europe isn't going anywhere. And there's just so much ass to get worldwide [Image: smile.gif]

Dusseldorf, Germany

American in europe +1 from me, thanks for all the info.

Are you fluent in german? Fuck i am not even planning to learn german, i wont stay there for too long so im not interested in learning it.

Do you think some german girls have asses like black girls?

I remember i saw this german white girl in London years ago who had a perfect ass like a black girl, she was with a bunch of other school kids, i thought she was a teacher, when i go to approach her and asked her age, she told me she was 14..i was shocked.. god forgive me but i would fuck that 14 years old..there was no way that my mind was accepting that she was 14..aint nothing like a white chick with an ass like a black chick.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-19-2012 12:14 PM)pitt Wrote:  

American in europe +1 from me, thanks for all the info.

Are you fluent in german? Fuck i am not even planning to learn german, i wont stay there for too long so im not interested in learning it.

Do you think some german girls have asses like black girls?

I remember i saw this german white girl in London years ago who had a perfect ass like a black girl, she was with a bunch of other school kids, i thought she was a teacher, when i go to approach her and asked her age, she told me she was 14..i was shocked.. god forgive me but i would fuck that 14 years old..there was no way that my mind was accepting that she was 14..aint nothing like a white chick with an ass like a black chick.

Thanks Pitt. Yeah I know what you mean. And it's always a sick and twisted fate when she's with a guy who doesn't appreciate it (i.e. a white dude lol). No offense to my white brothers out there, but you guys seem to be more into tits than ass lol. German girls do have some dope ass bodies. I'd say better than your average US white girl. The faces tend to be so so. And 16 is legal so go to town! [Image: smile.gif] I just realized you're only gonna be there for 2 months. So setting up an online profile is not gonna be worth the trouble. I say then just go find the hip hop clubs and cross your fingers that you'll get lucky and find a decent one. Don't get me wrong, all these girls are hotter than your average American girl. But you're just working with a different level of hottness in Europe. The Index Club in Nordhorn is a little kept secret out by the Dutch border that's teaming with hot and young German and Dutch girls looking to hook up with black dudes. I've scooped up 2 from this place, including one of the hottest ones in my life (and 18 year old Polish/American/German combo...I wanted to marry that girl). It's so funny too because they go GaGa over these broke ass African dudes who just wanna marry them for a greencard cause they don't know any better. When a real American black dude walks in there they start hating on you. These are genuinley hot girls and unfortunately a lot of them are tired of getting fucked over and are refusing to fuck with black dudes now. I try to explain to them that there's a difference between black American and African, mainly being that we don't need or want their citizenship, but some of them can't tell the difference and won't give you the time of day. But pretty much if they're in Index on hip hop night you know what's up.

I speak enough German to game chicks and talk to the parents. Most of the time we gradually move to English the more we fuck.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-19-2012 03:22 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Thanks for the input

Pitt,

Let us know how it played out for you, I don't want to bring the height issue again on this forum , but knowing that you are about the same height as me, I as a fellow player here always wondered if being under 6 ft could hurt my game in Northern Europe/Scandinavia.

Make sure to bring some german flags and then share your stories with us!

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Dusseldorf, Germany

A little positivity doesn't hurt in this thread. Keep an open mind, a positive attitude, seize the day, you will be doing fine.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Americanineurope - do you have any idea how Latin guys from the states will do over there? A "hispanic Chris Brown" is the best way I can describe myself. Black girls and wigger girls over here always like me, so I'm wondering if those German sluts will.

Dusseldorf, Germany

I have lived in Switzerland for a long period of my life and I can totally sign this. Even just going across the border to Austria or to the French and Italian parts of Switzerland will give you a noticeable change.

I do agree with the race issue. Blacks, turks, people from EE in general are treated like shit. Even being a foreigner here and not speaking German perfectly (super hard language) will get you disrespect. As a tourist though, they don't care (as long as you're white and don't belong to the groups named above).

The dudes here at random bars dress up in shitty clothes, don't shave and think that wearing billabong on a friday night is awesome.

That being said, being a foreign guy with lifestyle, swagger and balls will provide you with more Germanic pussy than you could ever imagine in big German cities. I'm a latino myself and I can say that from what I see, those are the ones that do best with German girls.

Going to check out Hamburg soon, so we'll see. Munich so far has been a disappointment. Berlin had some sick nightlife and super hot chicks, athought it was very bohemian too. If you're black or from EE, stick to the hip hop/EE club scene. Don't expect to get beaten up but expect to be treated poorly by idiots during the daytime.

Dusseldorf, Germany

it's good to hear that latin guys do well with german chicks since i'm going to europe in 3 weeks and i'll spend some time in germany... by the way what do you exactly mean with latino? being from south america and speak spanish, or do you need to look like one?

Quote: (01-22-2012 11:13 PM)birth Wrote:  

I have lived in Switzerland for a long period of my life and I can totally sign this. Even just going across the border to Austria or to the French and Italian parts of Switzerland will give you a noticeable change.

I do agree with the race issue. Blacks, turks, people from EE in general are treated like shit. Even being a foreigner here and not speaking German perfectly (super hard language) will get you disrespect. As a tourist though, they don't care (as long as you're white and don't belong to the groups named above).

The dudes here at random bars dress up in shitty clothes, don't shave and think that wearing billabong on a friday night is awesome.

That being said, being a foreign guy with lifestyle, swagger and balls will provide you with more Germanic pussy than you could ever imagine in big German cities. I'm a latino myself and I can say that from what I see, those are the ones that do best with German girls.

Going to check out Hamburg soon, so we'll see. Munich so far has been a disappointment. Berlin had some sick nightlife and super hot chicks, athought it was very bohemian too. If you're black or from EE, stick to the hip hop/EE club scene. Don't expect to get beaten up but expect to be treated poorly by idiots during the daytime.

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-22-2012 11:13 PM)birth Wrote:  

They've been saying what I highlighted in bold about everywhere in Europe. Roosh heard it about Denmark, Poland and probably the Baltics too. Is there any truth in it? If there was he would be nowhere as successful as he was. It's fear mongering. Hell, look at his last tweet about the Estonian girl he fucked. It doesn't fucking matter as long you're game is tight. I'm a minority and I've gamed enough German (tourist) girls to know that they are real friendly, hell friendlier then the local girls here. And almost all of them were Bavarians who are supposed to be the most conservative of all Germans.

In terms of how beta their men are and how much they're said to love black guys, Germans share that with their Scandinavian neighbours.

BTW: Are their many brown (Indian etc) looking guys in Germany? Or are they pretty rare?