rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.

Hey everybody,

I have arranged to meet up and hang out with an Armenian girl I met, in Washington D.C. on the 29th of December. The trouble is, I don't live in Washington D.C., and therefore don't know what there is to do.

Objective of the 'meet-up':
Enjoy myself and see how far I can get

Background info:
I'll be meeting this girl in the Bethesda area. She's 19 and I'm 18, so bars, unfortunately, won't do. Parks or a place to sit down would be nice I guess. This girl isn't Americanized yet, so I think I could get away with a park.

Logistics wise, things aren't so good. I'm restricted to taxi cabs, and I'm sleeping at my grandma's. But I can work with that. I'm only in D.C. for a day or two because I'm just passing through.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wald

Washington D.C.

Rocco just hosted me in DC, but I am not sure if he is available. He is the man running shit in DC. If you are worthy of his presence, and he has some time during these busy holiday weeks, I'm sure he'll be a valuable resource.

Mixx

Washington D.C.

Walderschmidt,

I got you covered. Here is what you do:

- Take metro to Woodley Park/Zoo

- Roll around Zoo (girls love Zoos) Make sure you check out the "cute" animals (Build rapport and make her comfortable) - Cost: Zero

- Stroll over to National Cathedral (possibly the most beautiful building in the US) - keep momentum flowing, be The G - Cost: Zero

- Roll to "Bishops Gardens", kiss her, get shaker, blower, possibly swoop. - Cost :Zero

Follow this to the letter and you will get the swoop for the cost of two Metro tickets.

You owe me one, and you better report back.

Good luck young player.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:22 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Hey everybody,

I have arranged to meet up and hang out with an Armenian girl I met, in Washington D.C.. The trouble is, I don't live in Washington D.C., and therefore don't know what there is to do.

Logistics wise, things aren't so good. I'm restricted to taxi cabs, and I'm sleeping at my grandma's. But I can work with that. I'm only in D.C. for a day or two because I'm just passing through.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wald

Are you meeting during the week or on the weekend? There are a number of things yo can do but I don't know what you like.

It's kinda cold to be outside unless you both like fidget temperatures. A lot of stuff is accessible by metro (train) at a low cost.

Obviously, you can do the museums and monuments since she is pretty new. Also, you can do things like go ice skating down at the Mall or go bowling at Lucky Strike next to the Verizon Center (if you go on Sunday the have a Latin music dance party as well). Lucky Strike is also in Chinatown if you like Asian food.

Downtown Bethesda has some decent restaurants or you can go to the Adams Morgan area of DC and hit some ethnic restaurants and also the National Zoo, if you like. The Zoo is a good look, but it might be cold as shit. Dress properly and be prepared to freeze your nutts off.

Also, close to Bethesda is Rockville, MD and you can go to the Mall, eat and maybe hit something like Dave & Busters (similar to ESPN Zone). The advantage of the Mall is being inside and eating somewhere like Cheesecake Factory and Dave and Busters has a lot of games and you can win her a cute stuffed animal and stuff like that. You can also do some window shopping, although the Mall may be crowded this time of year so you will see a lot of other fine babes also. There is a lot of nice shit in the Mall and you can see what kind of stuff she likes. The big plus would be being indoors when its freezing outside. The downside might be the crowd around the holidays.

Washington D.C.

MiXX thanks for the props..

1st - It's waaaay too cold to be hanging outdoors. Right now we got 2" of snow and its about 22 F with the wind, feels like 10 or less.

from G's list...you can do National Cathedral is very very nice. You can take an indoor tour of it and Armenians like that kind of thing (I think)

2nd - Where are you from? I can try to assist you but maybe you would do better if it's just you and her, or you can just pay me and I will get you some party favors and alchohol and drive you around if you share her with me (just kidding...sort of)

Like JayMilz said, there is plenty to do indoors (get some alchohol and get a hotel would be best)

Washington D.C.

Rocco hears "Armenian" girl and the caveman comes out hahaha

Washington D.C.

Haha solid stuff G. I've been to Washington quite a few times but I've never heard of Bishop Gardens, what is it exactly? And what makes it a potential place for the swoop to take place?

Sorry for Hijacking the thread, good luck walderschmidt, remember to report back [Image: smile.gif]

Washington D.C.

Bishop Gardens is outside the National Cathedral. But Rocco is right; it is too damn cold. But really - an outdoor zoo and gardens in freezing weather?

There are plenty of indoor museums, art galleries, and theatres downtown. There is NFL, NBA, NHL, and college basketball. You should probably just get dinner or see a movie at White Flint or Montgomery mall. D.C. has a lot of good (and cheap) Vietnamese restaurants.
http://www.downtownbethesda.com/guide/be...p?pid=0195

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:22 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Hey everybody,

I have arranged to meet up and hang out with an Armenian girl I met, in Washington D.C.. The trouble is, I don't live in Washington D.C., and therefore don't know what there is to do.

Objective of the 'meet-up':
Enjoy myself and see how far I can get

Background info:
I'll be meeting this girl in he Bethesda area. She's 19 and I'm 18, so bars, unfortunately, won't do. Parks or a place to sit down would be nice I guess. This girl isn't Americanized yet, so I think I could get away with a park.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wald

If you wanna impress her and she doesn't know shit about DC...then take her to the mall and show her
The Smithsonian-http://www.si.edu/museums/
Air Space Musuem - http://www.nasm.si.edu/
Capitol Visitor Center - http://www.visitthecapitol.gov/
Lincoln Monument - standard procedure
Newseum - http://www.newseum.org/

most are free (say the Newseum)..all are downtown and walkable..all accesible by taxi or metro (subway) http://www.wmata.com/

You can hit either U st Nw/Adams Morgan say block 13 on and experience some local cuisine like Ethiopian or Ben's Chili which is the hallmark for the entire city...or hit one of the million independents downtown DC espeially on Kst Nw, Mst Nw or 18th st Nw or Georgetown...no offense to G-manifesto but I would not recommend the National Zoo in the middle of winter...it's cold, the animals are pissed that it's cold....springtime or summer, definitely go..

good luck....

Washington D.C.

I have no idea how cold it is there right now (I am in 65 degree sunny weather at the beach), and I forget that most people are freezing right now.

And in all fairness, he didn't say "when" this was going to take place, so go easy. This could be taking place in May for all we know.

Regardless of how cold it is it is always a good move to get an outdoor blower right?

The museum idea is good, so if you are going to go that route, might as well go to the cream of the crop:

National Gallery of Art (free)
Phillips Collection (nominal cost, and most significant works of art in the city.)

Washington D.C.

@Gmanifesto. Its 65 degrees and your on the beach??? That's insane man, you part of the polar bear club? =)

Mixx

Washington D.C.

They are teenagers; we aren't talking about hotels and five-star restaurants. Bethesda is not walkable, you probably can't even rent a car at that age, and you need a good reason to take the Metro in the cold.

Borrow granny's car or tell the girl to get a car. Otherwise you must take cabs locally, or take the Metro downtown. Let her show you the sights. Without information about your preferences and dates, I don't know whether to suggest the Corcoran Gallery (modern art), a restaurant, show, or sports event. The Museum of Natural History is a good, safe, tourist choice.

I vote that she takes you to the local mall, or downtown to show you tourist stuff. We haven't even considered critical details like flaking, alcohol, and whether she has roommates.

Washington D.C.

Man, its cold as fuck in DC right now and there is snow on the ground in the burbs. As I said, you can do the museum/monument stuff but the Mall is right up the way from Bethesda, its huge, you can eat, play games and find some cool shit to do inside, if you want to limit the amount of travel you do in the cold. You can be in Rockville from Bethesda in 10-15 min by train or cab. You can check out a movie too in the Mall if you need a place to make out and get some head, etc.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Gmanifesto. Its 65 degrees and your on the beach??? That's insane man, you part of the polar bear club? =)

Mixx

Ha. It was 80 degrees last weekend.

I have surfed Fort Point in SF before: http://www.surfline.com/surfdata/report_...fm?id=5015

Now that's some cold sh*t.

Washington D.C.

Of course you guys can hit up all the Museuems. The old Classic one's are cool warm and have plenty of little nooks and cranny's you can make out in. Go catch an iMax show at the museum of Natural history, that is always some cool 3D stuff.

Try to hit up the spy museuem. Its fun, very modern and interactive. Avoid places like the Holocaust Museum though, that is a real dick downer if you know what I mean.

Actually I will ask around but I used to have a friend that actually bounced at an under 21 club. It was designed for younger kids/couples to go out and in a club atmostphere w.out the chance of alchohol bieng involved. It might be lame but its probably dark and you can atleast take her dancing.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have no idea how cold it is there right now (I am in 65 degree sunny weather at the beach), and I forget that most people are freezing right now.

And in all fairness, he didn't say "when" this was going to take place, so go easy. This could be taking place in May for all we know.

Regardless of how cold it is it is always a good move to get an outdoor blower right?

The museum idea is good, so if you are going to go that route, might as well go to the cream of the crop:

National Gallery of Art (free)
Phillips Collection (nominal cost, and most significant works of art in the city.)

You're right, I forgot to include the date!

I am meeting her on the 29th because this meet up is a side show to the actual vacation I am going on. I'll be going to Mexico for a week before hand, and I'll be spending New Year's with my best friend near D.C.

Thanks for all the replies.

(I have edited the first post)

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-16-2010 02:30 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

MiXX thanks for the props..

1st - It's waaaay too cold to be hanging outdoors. Right now we got 2" of snow and its about 22 F with the wind, feels like 10 or less.

from G's list...you can do National Cathedral is very very nice. You can take an indoor tour of it and Armenians like that kind of thing (I think)

2nd - Where are you from? I can try to assist you but maybe you would do better if it's just you and her, or you can just pay me and I will get you some party favors and alchohol and drive you around if you share her with me (just kidding...sort of)

Like JayMilz said, there is plenty to do indoors (get some alchohol and get a hotel would be best)

I'm from London, but I am American. I have been living internationaly since I was 7.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-17-2010 11:37 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I am meeting her on the 29th

12/29/10 Maryland vs. North Florida College Park, Md. 8:00 p.m. ET

You should be able to buy tickets from scalpers outside the building.

Washington D.C.

Why would he want to go to that game? Its cold first of all and maybe he doesnt like football...even if he does he probably doesnt like those teams.

Washington D.C.

Dude stay out the cold especially coming from Mexico. The only outdoor thing I would do is iceskating cause it's active. Otherwise do the indoor stuff. Look up whiteflint mall on the net and see if you can plan out a game plan. Between Victorias Secret and a movie you should atleast be able to finger pop her and make out. Dave & busters is a good time for a date also in the mall.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-17-2010 01:54 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Why would he want to go to that ... football?

It is basketball (indoors), close to Bethesda, at Roosh's alma mater, a teen-friendly environment. Driving and parking in D.C. is a pain. The tourist stuff is mostly during the day. A movie is not very interactive. I like the bowling idea though.

Washington D.C.

Ahh ups..yeah basketball would make sense.

Washington D.C.

assess her intellectual level before meet if you can..if she's real smart she's going to like museum of nat history better than a tacky mall. team sports are about as interesting to some women as a soap opera is to you..but who knows?

if she's intellectual--the plus for museum reminds you of geological time....and how short life is....

that place is huge--good for at least two hours , don't let her get too tired before you bring her to a hotel restaurant to eat..escalate--pretty far.... all of a sudden get the crazy idea --to rent a room. act like its no big deal, but like you just thought of it..

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-19-2010 03:52 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

assess her intellectual level before meet if you can..if she's real smart she's going to like museum of nat history better than a tacky mall.

Naw, Rockville has a nice Mall with alot to do inside. I never met a babe that doesnt like shopping. Somewhere like D&B is a lot more fun than a museum plus it's closer and you have everything in one location. Its more naturally interactive to be playing games and you dont have to fabricate conversation about a painting or a statue. I took a Dominican babe there once on a first date and we were playing this cool virtual bowling game and she got so excited she started to kiss me out the blue every time i got a strike lol. Also, why not pic out something with her at Victorias Secret while there, but get her to model some sexy stuff why there too. Pic up something for her to take back to the room. Chics love nice Malls, which is why you will see a lot more of them there than the touristy museum, but I agree that he might want to throw some options by her to see what she likes.

Washington D.C.

Dave & Busters in White Flint mall