rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Data Sheet

Boston Data Sheet

There is no doubt that this forum has been an amazing resource with a great group of people, so its my time to contribute:

Boston is a solid city for fellas looking at the 18-30 range. Because of the lop-sided gender ratios at many of the Universities in the Hub you will find a general surplus of girls. If your college game is solid here but you'll never go wrong being an older gentleman. I'll respond to individual questions but here is the rundown of the restaurants/bars/clubs:

- Bar Lola: Great Tapas menu, in the Back Bay. Great prices, good spot in the summer (patio). You get a good mix of college students (grad) and young professionals (ages: 20-25). Lots of guys come here on dates, more of an under the radar pickup place.

- Liberty Hotel/Clink/Alibi: Right by Charles/MGH in Beacon Hill. Lounge, club and bar all rolled into one. Definitely an upscale crowd, cougars, MILFs with a sprinkling of college students in the mix. The men are older, richer but don't worry you'll destroy them with your tight game.

- Joshua Tree: Allston, right by BU and BC. This place is a standard bar/restaurant. If you can't pull here, then just pack up your bags and go home. Lots of college age girls, cheap drinks/food..expect dudes to be wearing striped shirts, jeans and in frat boy mode.

- Ned Divines: Fanueil Hall/Quincy Market: I know my Boston peoples are going to groan when I mention this spot. But you get a good mix of tourists, students, townies etc. Yes this place is in a district known to be teeming with jersey shore rejects and other assorted characters, but do not let that deter you from walking into this mega club. There is a bar, lounge area, and a dance floor with live (cover) bands. The crowd is a mix.

Boston Tip #1: Bars close at 2 AM which sucks. There is an afterhours club called Rise. Popular with homosexuals, so proceed at your own risk.

Boston Tip #2: If you're visiting, go to a liquor store nearby and bring back some drinks to your hotel room. After 2 AM you'll need them to keep the party going.

Boston Tip #3: The city seems to be Caucasian but its pretty diverse, yet segregated. As a minority, I have a few other spots when I am feeling the latina or asian desires -- they are a drive from Boston proper.

So ask away on the questions. If you have helped me on this forum or have been a solid contributor, I'll be happy to meet up with you, get you a round or two.

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (05-30-2011 12:45 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Boston Tip #1: Bars close at 2 AM which sucks. There is an afterhours club called Rise. Popular with homosexuals, so proceed at your own risk.

ROTFLMAO!! this is the funniest shit you wrote!!!

Quote: (05-30-2011 12:45 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

As a minority, I have a few other spots when I am feeling the latina or asian desires -- they are a drive from Boston proper.

can you break down the latina scene for us? What countries are usually up there in Boston? Puerto Ricans? Dominicanas?

What are their attitudes like?

Mixx

Boston Data Sheet

^
No doubt Mixx.

I'm Paki/Persian and got love for mi latinas, so heres the breakdown:

North of Boston

- Lawrence, MA: About 30-45 minutes away. I always get the Dominicana vibe here, although the Boriquas are well represented. Most people in Boston think Lawrence is the dark side where you'll get shot, but its no more dangerous than the Theater District. Good clubs here include Vivid and Roxy. Both are mega clubs, but if I am looking to mack out in Law-town, I want that Latin American diversity. If you're visiting Boston area and you drive up to Lawrence, just spend the night there. Hotels are crazy cheap and it'll cost you much more if you drive drunk (staties on route 93).

- Lowell, MA: I know that you didn't ask for this mixx, but if your looking for a thick ghetto booty on an Asian shorty - do stop by here. Lowell has something like the second largest Cambodian population in the US. My dick gets hard every time I think of the last chica I picked up at Umass-Lowell. Not too many clubs out here, but definitely roll through for day game action.

South of Boston:

Providence, RI: Don't sleep on this city!! It's only 45 minutes south of Boston by car, you can take a train down there and post up at a hotel. Parts look ghetto, but its a mini-Boston with all the college girls only sluttier, here you'll find the Central Americans representing. Good spot is Roxy on Latin night, I have yet to experience a better place to mack on the finest of the latinas that Rhode Island has to offer. Get there early (9 PM), order some drinks (cheap - vodka cran for $4!), make friends with the fine ass bartenders...later on you'll be richly rewarded when she'll be sending her homegirls your way.

Attitude:

Generally I like the Providence Latina vibe, because: 1. They are out to have a good time and like that fact that you rolled out from a different city (Boston in my case) 2. There's SO many of them! I mean, Providence is like boogie down bronx or corona in Queens on friday/saturday nights.

North of Boston, you'll get more of a hoodrat situation. I am generalizing of course. I always try to see wassup with the fresh off the boat domincanas in Lawrence.

Also, Boston area has a massive Brazilian, Cape Verdian and Portugese population. I don't have much info in terms of clubs/lounges yet, but I can tell you that hitting up a weekend church function has yielded some good results.

Ask away fellas!

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (05-30-2011 12:47 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

- Lowell, MA: I know that you didn't ask for this mixx, but if your looking for a thick ghetto booty on an Asian shorty - do stop by here.

Shit. I am always in the mood for a thick, ghetto booty on a short <insert country here> cutie!!

Providence is like boogie down bronx or corona in Queens on friday/saturday nights.

Wuuuuuttttt??? I know what that's like man...damn, I need to squeeze in a trip here this summer.

+1 I like your style playa!!

Mixx

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (05-30-2011 02:54 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

- Lowell, MA: I know that you didn't ask for this mixx, but if your looking for a thick ghetto booty on an Asian shorty - do stop by here.

Shit. I am always in the mood for a thick, ghetto booty on a short <insert country here> cutie!!

Providence is like boogie down bronx or corona in Queens on friday/saturday nights.

Wuuuuuttttt??? I know what that's like man...damn, I need to squeeze in a trip here this summer.

+1 I like your style playa!!

Mixx

I'd recommend Framingham for a Brazilian hit. It's called "Little Brazil". There are bars, steakhouses and clubs in Framingham and the next town, Natick, along Rte 9 for meeting Brazilian girls. You'd be better set up with an 'in'. Heads up: they are mostly from the same area of Brazil and are a bit darker in hair/complexion. I defer to BostonBMW for current conditions of the Boston metro area, but I lived there for nearly a decade (not anymore)and the one draw to Lawrence/Lowell is crack. You would be better served hitting up Providence or certain Boston spots for latin women (cited by BostonBMW) then going to Lawrence.

Boston Data Sheet

Here are some helpful tips about Boston. Keep in mind I dont get any tail from the bar, but I'll try and give you guys a few good spots to go out.

City Bar Lenox Hotel. Corner of Exeter and Boylston. Classy Hotel bar, good place to meet up with a woman you've been talking to. Sultry environment with stiff drinks. Good place also to maybe start out.

Salsa/Latin Bars. Again, not really my scene but I was dating an au pair and she wanted to go to these places
Mojitos Lounge 48 winter street st. Park street station.
Havana Club 288 green st Cambridge. interesting venue, almost a gymnasium thats used as a social club during the week. Salsa dancing Friday and saturday night, has a bar. Good social environment as you are expected to go around and ask girls to dance.

All of Newbury and Boylston street will have your typical urban professional bars. They range from fraternity type environment to Stuffy dudes with turtle necks. A lot of these bars have a big "Bridge and tunnelers" contingent, young people coming into the city to party.

In terms of the better clubs try:
Gypsy Bar
Felt
The Roxy

Warning: These places will seem lame compared to other cities, Miami, NY, LA

These are all in the generally same area, Downtown Boston/Back bay.

A good alternative would be harvard square in Cambridge to get the harvard vibe. there will be more foreigners in that area too.

If you have any more specific questions ill be happy to answer them.

Boston Data Sheet

Night life is terrible in Cambridge/Harvard area. Great for day game though. The Prudential Mall on Boylston along with Copley Plaza next door is one of the best day game locations in the country IMO.

Also, the Liberty Hotel always treated me well. If you're younger and want to party hard with college students and young 20-somethings, head out to Allston. Although keep in mind the night life out there is seasonal with the school year, so it's dead in the summer, kind of dead in the winter, but raging in Spring and Fall.

Avoid Fanueil Hall. It's mostly lame tourists, bridge and tunnel types, and a smattering of college students. Boylston is much better.

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (02-03-2012 09:51 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Night life is terrible in Cambridge/Harvard area. Great for day game though. The Prudential Mall on Boylston along with Copley Plaza next door is one of the best day game locations in the country IMO.

Also, the Liberty Hotel always treated me well. If you're younger and want to party hard with college students and young 20-somethings, head out to Allston. Although keep in mind the night life out there is seasonal with the school year, so it's dead in the summer, kind of dead in the winter, but raging in Spring and Fall.

Avoid Fanueil Hall. It's mostly lame tourists, bridge and tunnel types, and a smattering of college students. Boylston is much better.

I know Fanueil Hall gets a lot of justifiable hate from locals, but if you're visiting the Bean and want to go for the SNL, its definitely ripe for that. Fanueil Hall used to be my under the radar spot to roll out solo -- where I don't have to worry about running into people that I know.

Boston Data Sheet

North of Boston, you'll get more of a hoodrat situation. I am generalizing of course. I always try to see wassup with the fresh off the boat domincanas in Lawrence.

I have lots of family up there (Dorchester/Roxbury) and your post is on point!

Law town has lots of hot FOB dominican women!

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (02-05-2012 02:59 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

I have lots of family up there (Dorchester/Roxbury) and your post is on point!

Law town has lots of hot FOB dominican women!

Law town is the spot! Them Dominicanas be BADD!!

Boston Data Sheet

In celebration of the students' return to Boston this fall (over 100,000 college girls just re-entered the city), I want to take a few minutes to update the Boston data sheet. First of all, I have lived here for several years now but I'm not a native and there is always more to learn. However, I've gone out consistently in the city for the past three years, mostly with the purpose of swooping, and I'd like to be able to point any of you in the right direction, whether you're here for a trip or a local looking for some tips. Below find a few of my favorite specific locations (you've read plenty of generalizations from this thread and the other data sheet). Note that I'm also choosing to exclude Faneuil Hall for aforementioned reasons (touristy, not as fun as Back Bay nor as sexy as college bars).

Lolita- located in Back Bay, sexy high-end Mexican tequila bar with great food and a hot atmosphere. Girls love this place. Hands down my number one first date location. Does well on weekend nights additionally, especially in-season (fall/winter/spring). Check this place out early in the night when you're starting off and want to mack on some hotties to get your game going.

Bar Lola- another Back Bay favorite, a tapas joint with great vibe and a panty-dropping first date. Some nights they have live salsa dancing classes... done deal. Delicious sangria. More of a date spot to me than a going out spot.

Towne- another Back Bay first-drink kind of place with great food and a sexy atmosphere, right on Boylston near the Prudential Center. Worth having a couple early drinks and early gaming the inevitable bachelorette parties who are there for dinner (not to mention the hostesses).

Brahmin- restaurant/bar/club that is absolutely awesome. Lines by 10:00, especially in the winter. Great music but not so loud that you can't speak. Two different floors. Common theme: girls love this place so the ratio is usually great. I do a lot of Saturday nights here.

Dillons- my old Saturday night place. Great bar on Boylston street, open until 2am (some of the bars on Boylston close earlier and people empty out to Dillons). I have had some serious sloppy nights and some great pulls from here. All kinds of people from college kids to young professionals to bachelorette parties from outside the city. Easy place to have a great time. Used to be a police station. The firefighters at the still-in-use station next door literally sit outside in chairs to watch the chicks walking half-naked down Boylston street. They know what's up.

Scholars- Cool bar/club downtown on School Street. Has many pool tables and a dancefloor with a live DJ. Big place, a bit like Dillon's on steroids. The rest of downtown/financial district can be a bit quiet on weekends but Scholars pulls a crowd. Definitely worth a visit, I've met some real hot girls here.

Howl at the Moon- this franchised dualing piano bar is unreal. If you've never seen this in action it's a must-do. You literally have to be here by 8:00 or there will be a line around the corner. But it's worth it and a total shitshow because, obviously, people drink from 7:00-2:00. Big, drunk crowd singing along and lots of jello shot girls squirting shots from on top of the bar down your throat- what's not to like?

Bijou and Cure- two of the hottest real "clubs" in Boston. Figured I'd just keep this updated for everyone. These two do well and are pretty talked about, particularly Bijou. Probably the hardest club to get into right now.

Empire- new Asian food restaurant and club that just opened in the Seaport district. Great decor and hot girls like it because it's new. One to keep your eyes on.

Liberty Hotel (Alibi and Clink)- great on Thursday nights when they have a fashion night with models in the hotel lobby. This place used to be a jail and is one of the coolest environments for drinking you've ever seen. Total see and be seen kind of place. Meat market. Dress up a bit and have some fun. The outdoor patio at Alibi is hot. Good times guaranteed.

TITS (Tavern in the Square)- - BU Heaven, gentlemen. Located in Allston near campus, ungodly female-male ratios, particularly on Thursdays. This is a mecca for those looking to take advantage of the back-to-school crowd, as are our next two choices...

T's Pub- Tuesday Night Karaoka at BU. If you're in Boston on a Tuesday night, there's no better place to be. Dress a bit younger or you will stand out strongly, I promise. Located right on campus.

Daisy Buchanon's- located on Newbury street but a huge student hangout on Thursday nights especially. There are times where there are more hot young girls here than you've ever seen in your life in one place. Absolutely worth checking out this total dive. Cash only, FYI.

Sonsie- one of my favorite restaurants in Boston with a sexy, though small, bar. Great scene, great food. Hot hostesses and bar tenders. Perfect business dinner combo night starter. Located at the end of Newbury Street.

Oak Long Bar- new name of the Oak Bar, now renovated and re-organized to appeal to a younger crowd. Right in Copley Square at the Fairmont. One of my new base of operations bars. Super cool vibe, very manly, still a bit old school (Although not as old school as it was prior to the renovation).

Tia's- located on the water front right near the financial district, this place is FIRE on Thursday and Friday nights after work. I'm talking hot business chicks in skirts getting their drink on at 6:01. Good nights start here- just pace yourself so as to not pass out by 12 and miss the scene at Liberty, Daisy's or TITS. Closes after October due to weather (this is primarily outside).

Middlesex- If you simply HAVE to go out in Cambridge, I recommend partying here. Located just on the other side of the Mass Ave bridge, right near MIT, Middlesex has awesome music, a dark dance floor and a long line. Things get a bit weird here. Guaranteed dancing with some cuties. I don't make it over here often because the other side of the river is so much more fun in general, but I will give Middlesex props for keeping it real in Kendall Square (not easy to do).

Hope these help you guys. Happy to answer questions or PM's. Boston is a great place, hope you enjoy.

Boston Data Sheet

Well done TI. Nice to see a new poster give the goods. I've had many nights in Boston and can vouch for many of these places.

Boston Data Sheet

I spent a few days in Boston earlier this year while school was still in. I can affirm that the women are extremely friendly and open and this probably has to do with the fact that there are more females than males. I went out one night and had some open conversations with a lot of pretty girls on the subway, at bars, and on the street. Very fond memories of the place.

Chicago, on the other hand, is the complete opposite.

Boston Data Sheet

As a Massachusetts native, I feel as if I have some knowledge to bring forth about the unique differences that exist within the state. In fact, although most people think of Boston when Massachusetts is mentioned, the rest of Massachusetts can be quite different. The state has a very "city-state" feel to it because every single city(or cluster of cities) has its own unique identity. I think most of the posters above have given a very clear look at Boston itself but not of the "Rust Belt" cities that make up the rest of eastern Massachusetts. I'm hoping I can provide some insight into the cities that I have frequently visited and in a couple cases, lived around.

Lawrence
As a couple of people above has mentioned, this city is the Latin American hub of MA. It's around 3/4 Hispanic of which the majority are Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. A warning though, the city is one of the poorest in Massachusetts and also has some of the highest crime. Look forward to being an outcast if you find yourself being the only person who can't speak Spanish in the city center.

Lowell
This city is known for being the first industrial city in the Americas with the historic textile mills crowding the inner city and also for being "Little Cambodia". The city is home to UMass Lowell so look forward to having college students around during the school season. Outside of that, there's a few sports venues for minor league games and also concerts. It's similar to Lawrence although larger and also has a larger range of cultural diversity.

Worcester
The city home to WPI(Worcester Polytechnic Institute) and Assumption College(a Catholic college). Both provide a substantial amount of young blood to the second largest city in Massachusetts. Unlike most of the other cities, this one actually has a few notable(more than a few hundred people show up per night) club venues. One of the most popular now is the college electro club/party "Throwed". It's full of scantily clad college chicks getting their rave on. Outside of that, the city boasts a large Puerto Rican population for those of you who want a taste of the Caribbean outside of Lawrence and Boston.

Framingham
Placed between Boston and Worcester, this city gives commuters a lot to like but unfortunately not so much for people traveling. The city is home to Framingham State University and quite a large Brazilian population. There isn't much I can honestly say about the city because it's not quite known for much else but its university. Although, if you have some contacts there, you could possibly get into the local partying scene.

Brockton
Home to largest population of people with African ancestry(in MA) outside of Boston, this city is known for being much like a miniature Detroit(due to racial, socio-economic, and some architectural similarities between the two cities). The reality is that the city has the largest Cape Verdean population in the USA and many other African immigrants from Portugal's former empire in Africa(Angola and Mozambique) while also being one of the poorest cities in the state. In the nearby city of Bridgewater, you have Bridgewater State University but outside of that, there isn't much to do in the city unless you are trying to day game African immigrants or have some contacts to network from.

New Bedford & Fall River
You might as well consider them the same city since they're one town apart and incredibly similar. The two cities and their surrounding areas are known as the Southcoast region in Massachusetts. This is the only region in North America where the majority of the population is at least partially Portuguese(with at least half of them being of undiluted ancestry). The better part of the population that isn't Portuguese is made up of French and French Canadian people who came down in the late 1800s(who make up about 1/3 of the regional population). The local club scene is dominated by Bar908(almost entirely made up of locals) and Sky Lounge(which includes some visitors from nearby Rhode Island). Outside of those, the city of Dartmouth(next to New Bedford) is home to UMass Dartmouth which is the hub for nearly all partying in the Southcoast. Race can be quite ambiguous in this region due to much of the Portuguese population tracing their ancestry from the islands of the Azores and Madeira which absorbed their colonial slave populations entirely. Some mixing took place between the Cape Verdeans and the local population as well since the Whaling Golden Age of the mid-1800s. This mixing resulted in a group of Portuguese who would be borderline "pardo" in Brazil but are(and consider themselves) white in the USA. Let me warn those of you who are religious Protestants that many people in the area think of Protestants as being crazy or as zealous as Southern Baptists because over 90% of the population in the region is nominally Catholic(with a decently large practicing population). This results in politically heated debates on television being the only window towards Protestantism in the area. The downsides to this region would easily be the high crime rate in New Bedford courtesy of the massive drug trade that has taken hold of the city. Although, as long as you don't get involved in the drug scene, you're pretty much immune to the violent crime so don't worry too much about it.

Also, the smaller towns between the cities are not exactly like those that you find in the rest of the United States. Unlike California, Illinois, or Ohio, the giant suburbia that is eastern Massachusetts does not have many cookie-cutter neighborhoods. Thankfully, the population density of the countryside prior to suburbanization allowed the suburbs to grow organically via individuals buying lots and building houses in the traditional New England style. This resulted in suburban neighborhoods around here looking more like the neighborhoods in real estate commercials with varied housing and vegetation than the bland cut-and-paste lots outside of many other large cities. I also know that many outside of New England have this idea that Massachusetts is entirely dominated by New England WASPs but the reality is that those communities are very rare outside of Cape Cod and the Islands(Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket) or Newport, RI.

Boston Data Sheet

If you are on the hunt for Asians, there's tons of them around Harvard Ave in Allston, half the street is Korean restaurants. Lots of international students come to Boston for school. Wonder Bar on Harvard Ave has Asian nights, lotsa ABC's and Koreans. Been noticing a lot of Thai students lately as well, seems there's a sizable community (side note: was in Thailand this summer and learned the king was born in Cambridge in the same hospital as me.)

I've never gone out in Boston proper myself, but some friends go out to The Estate and Gypsy Bar which are also popular with Asians.

Might be tough breaking into sets for you non-Asian brothas, they all roll in groups and seems like everybody knows everybody.

Provincetown is known for its homosexual community

Boston Data Sheet

I've lived twice in Boston, once during college, and once a few years later.

Unfortunately, I spent my college days in an LTR. Had I only had the tiniest bit of game back then...

Coming back a bit later, I found the college/grad school aged chicks difficult to interact with. Instead of 'what do you do for work', it was 'where do you go to school, what do you study?'

It also seemed to me that most local girls were uncomfortable with being unable to place me in one of the standard boxes.

Do you go to school? No.
Do you work? No, I own a business.
Do you love Obama? No.
Republican?! No.
LGBT 'ally'? No, I can't bring my self to refer to a dude with boobs as 'she'.

And on it went...

You might think that these 'educated, open-minded' girls would find my unconventional life interesting, but no - it didn't fit their conceptions of what exists, and instead of curiosity, the usual response was 'uhh.. you don't make sense in my universe'.

I don't know if this extends to the rest of the states, but my feeling in Boston was that much like Roosh and others say, you have to be 'That Guy' - recognizable, fitting into some sort of archetype.

Maybe I didn't play it right, but it seemed to me that if you are too far from the norm, mainstream girls will simply not respond positively to you.

On the other hand, I had amazing interaction with all sorts of foreigners, including a really hot Filipina girl (1.5 - 2 points higher than me), that enjoyed how different I was and was happy to be my live-in concubine for a few months..

.. and this is why I left America.

Boston Data Sheet

I went to Boston and Cape Cod with family as a teenager. Have no idea what it's really like. I plan to visit before this winter and will update this data sheet accordingly. I'm thinking it has to have endless pickings due to the sheer abundance of college chicks.

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (09-08-2012 03:33 AM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

I've lived twice in Boston, once during college, and once a few years later.

Unfortunately, I spent my college days in an LTR. Had I only had the tiniest bit of game back then...

Coming back a bit later, I found the college/grad school aged chicks difficult to interact with. Instead of 'what do you do for work', it was 'where do you go to school, what do you study?'

It also seemed to me that most local girls were uncomfortable with being unable to place me in one of the standard boxes.

Do you go to school? No.
Do you work? No, I own a business.
Do you love Obama? No.
Republican?! No.
LGBT 'ally'? No, I can't bring my self to refer to a dude with boobs as 'she'.

And on it went...

You might think that these 'educated, open-minded' girls would find my unconventional life interesting, but no - it didn't fit their conceptions of what exists, and instead of curiosity, the usual response was 'uhh.. you don't make sense in my universe'.

I don't know if this extends to the rest of the states, but my feeling in Boston was that much like Roosh and others say, you have to be 'That Guy' - recognizable, fitting into some sort of archetype.

Maybe I didn't play it right, but it seemed to me that if you are too far from the norm, mainstream girls will simply not respond positively to you.

All big college towns are like this to a degree. The neat way of sidestepping the issue is to be "in grad school". They're desperate to classify you - Freshman, Junior, Senior...say you're a grad student, and you're still part of her world, but slightly above it. Pick a topic you're knowledgable and passionate about (I assume business for you), attach yourself vaguely to some large faceless program. After she's already safely addicted to your cock "take a semester off" to focus on your business - "Bill Gates did it, and so can I".

As you get older, it's harder and harder to connect with that young hardbodied demographic, and this bridges that gap nicely. If you want to go all out, sign up for a Continuing Ed graduate class (which allows a full refund in the first 3 weeks), and get a student ID and a temprorary gym membership. You used to be able to get the full semester at an elite gym filled with young hotties for nothing, but nowadays they shut it off after you withdraw. No worries, the first 3 weeks is the "Happy Hunting Time" at every US college anyway.

Boston Data Sheet

A couple of additions to the above mentioned establishments:

Sail Loft: This place is in the North End and is usually pretty jammed up with younger chicks, right around the corner from Tia's. I usually do pretty well here.

6b: Located in the Gov Center/ Downtown area. They have music theme nights (80's, 90's etc). Usually brings in a pretty good crowd.

Game On: In the Fenway area. There is dancing on the bottom floor with ample college girls. Avoid it if the Sox are playing, unless you want to talk baseball.

Liquor Store: Down "The Alley" across from the Boston Common. They have bikini bull riding fridays. Usually lots of bachelorette parties too.

Haven't seen many good restaurants mentioned. If youre looking for quality eats here are my favs:

Toro: Spanish Tapas
Neptune Oyster: Best seafood in boston. Get the lobster roll or the burger ( i know i said seafood, it comes with fried oysters on top)
Coppa: Italian Tapas
Parish Cafe: Great lunch spot, huge beer selection. They have sandwiches made by a bunch of the famous chefs in boston.
Pizzeria Regina: Go to the North End location. Best pizza in Boston and they do takeout/delivery
Mooo: Steakhouse in Beacon Hill
Mistral, Clio: Upscale dining (French) my favorites on the upscale scene.

Boston Data Sheet

No love for Somerville here? There's a variety of women there, including some very attractive EE immigrants. Davis can be a little fratty on weekends, but you can normally pull from lower in Cambridge (I'm thinking Central, maybe Harvard) and bring them with you.

Addendum: There are some star restaurants in Somerville and the squares below as well. I really enjoy the Highland Kitchen off Highland Ave., Christopher's in Porter, the TITS below Porter off Mass, and Russel House/Griffin Street in Harvard. Interesting mix of people at these places.

If you're just going to eat, though, I'd head to the restaurant Le's in Harvard square (the garage). Vietnamese heaven.

Boston Data Sheet

--

Boston Data Sheet

I didn't see anyone mention two of the best spots in town for meeting quality chicks. Both The Greatest Bar and Hurricane O'Reilly's are usually a good bet. Decent atmosphere and right across the street from TD Bank North. I frequent both.

Boston Data Sheet

@iWin

Franklin is the sticks bro, you need to trek it into Boston

Boston Data Sheet

Perhaps someone should start a thread on "Museum Game" as Boston has so many great such spots to check out. Here's a tip I've kept close to the hip for quite some time. Take the chick to the Gardner Museum. It has this indoor area, on top of lots of other cool shit, with a huge waterfall and garden, where there's a patio so you can relax and have coffee or whatever. Chicks love that shit and I have to admit it is beautiful, especially in the winter when it's super cold outside. And with all the other spots in Boston to see art and whatnot, the Gardner Museum often gets overlooked. Talk it up before you go and seem genuinely into the idea of the place and vagina won't be far behind.

Boston Data Sheet

The Museum of Fine Arts (MFA, E green line stop) is free Wednesday evenings. You in to the ticket desk and they'll ask for a donation. I usually just say, "we can't stay long tonight, unfortunately," which is the actual truth - whip through some of the Egyptian and Greek sections (nobody will be around), hit up their feature impressionist gallery (Monet, Degas, Picasso, Renoir... we are spoiled!) make a little kino here and there, and then bounce out to a bar before the museum closes (9:45pm). Venue change...!

I've learned a little art history, gone through the place enough times and read the placards of my favorite stuff, and know the layout decently to impress a semi-worldly girl. Just don't try it with a girl from MassArt or SMFA.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/party_pict...wednesdays