rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires Nightclubs Recommendations

Hey Guys,

going to BA in 2 weeks, and i want like your recommendations on clubs in BA. Ill be there on a Thursday til Monday.

Can you advise what club is best for each night from Thursday til Sunday. Obviously looking for the most women.

Thanks Boys

Lawrence

I've not been to BA myself but I've heard before that Pacha is one of the best clubs in the world.

I just spent 4 nights in Cordoba, 4 nights in BA, and am on my 5th night in Rio.

Do yourself a favor, and avoid BA all together. The girls are MUCH hotter and more plentiful in Cordoba. The nightlife is MUCH better. Hotels were about 40% cheaper. Everything is closer. The air is cleaner. The city is safer

Cordoba all the way!

Quote: (02-09-2009 09:10 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

I just spent 4 nights in Cordoba, 4 nights in BA, and am on my 5th night in Rio.

Do yourself a favor, and avoid BA all together. The girls are MUCH hotter and more plentiful in Cordoba. The nightlife is MUCH better. Hotels were about 40% cheaper. Everything is closer. The air is cleaner. The city is safer

Cordoba all the way!

Thanks man, but i have already booked BA, there must be goods things. I am going to Cordoba also later. what are the good places there ??? any specific clubs ???

also anything in BA ?? there must be some clubs with plenty of women ??
I am also going for the football. then going to Rio and Medellin for one month [Image: wink.gif]

thanks again

Did anyone go to a Boca Juniors game while in BA?

If so, I was wondering what's the best way of buying tickets without going on a tour with a hostel?

Thanks

BA's nightlife gets rave reviews but I wasn't *that* impressed. It has nothing on Sao Paulo (for example) as far as I'm concerned. Yeah the clubs don't open till 2am and go on to the early hours of the morning (though never as late as they should IMO, if the clubs still packed there's no reason to close at 6 or 7pm!) but I didn't find anywhere absolutely amazing. Pacha on NYE was my highlight because of the outdoor DJ terrace, was awesome to be bouncing around outside, out my mind on cocaine to classic house and trance tunes. Great watching the sun come up as well.

Other clubs I visited which were reasonable are Kika, Bahrain, Lime, Niceto, Club 69, Crobar, Rumi. I always had OK nights out but never spectacular ones. A lot of the girls are very stuck up and don't want to talk, I had no luck in 2 weeks of BA (over Xmas and NY) in getting any action. Looking back I actually wasn't trying that hard for some reason, very few times did I approach girls now I come to think of it especially compared to Sao Paulo where I'd come from before, I was approaching in clubs loads there.