rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal

Montreal

Hey, I'm going to Montreal soon for a few days, staying at a hostel without friends. I'll be going to museums and such by day and going to bars/clubs at night. I've never really been to bars because I'm under 21.

Any tips or pointers for Montreal? Links to general travel guidelines are good too.

I'm also wondering about macking girls in the hostel - what's the deal with hostel game?

Back when I first started pickup, I met a cute German girl who was staying at a hostel, in my hometown (I met her in a bookstore).

If anyone wants to meet up, I'm down.

Montreal

Roosh, you should definitely check out Montreal.

Update: Spent a couple days in Montreal by now.

The women are beautiful - the average is a 7.5. This city is what New York should be - clean, less crammed, classy. Every time I set foot in a subway, restaurant, cafe, anywhere, there was a bangable girl. I grew up in L.A., near UCLA even, and Los Angeles seriously has nothing on this place. In NY, most people are poor and old or little kids. In Montreal, there are tons of youth, and they all look middle class or higher. They're also mostly white.

The guys in the city are better looking than Americans, but seem way shorter. I'm 6'1" and I've seen few guys taller than me. Almost every guy falls on the thug-hipster spectrum, embracing one, the other, or both.

I went clubbing a couple times, but it felt weird going without anyone. I went to one that was full of cute hipster 16 year old hipster girls (FouFounes Electroniques), and others the next night full of 50 year olds (W. Churchill and Thursday's on Rue Crescent).

Almost every Quebecois I met has been exceedingly polite - the few exceptions were paid staff. The Cathedral de Notre Dame and the gardens by the biodome are must-sees, as is a stroll along the Old Quarter. And the local dish poutine sucks.

Edit: More on the girls: They're all dressed with a hipster-cosmopolitan style (typical outfit - slim jeans, flats or boots, non-t shirt top, silk scarf - I walked into American Apparel and there were some hotties there). Few blondes, mostly brunettes. They have hot long hair, every slim girl here looks hot from the back. And they look sexy in their day-to-day lives whereas Americans look like shit most of the time and then doll themselves up into whores on the weekends. I can't speak to their personality as my contact with them was limited, but I did have a good time with a girl from Quebec City. They may even be taller than American women, as nearly every couple I saw was a "same-height" one.

Montreal

Nice thanks for the report. I'm pretty convinced that any country is better than america when it comes to girls (except bolivia)

Montreal

Glad you had a good time, it's a fantastic place. Whilst waiting for my friend's flight to arrive (I got to YUL around 0830) I hopped on the aerobus and told the driver to drop me off in the thick of things. I spent the next 10 hours or so exploring the city on foot. The sheer volume of hotness was staggering. Gamewise, the only drawback was the language barrier.

Nonetheless, I have vowed to return sooner than later.

Montreal

I just got a sweet email from a rather young girl I met the day before, from Quebec City. I got as far as giving her my email address, after she demanded mine, after having hung out with her and her friends. Logistics were bad and she left the next day, but God, it's so refreshing. I wrote to a friend, I feel like I try so hard for so little in respect to American girls, and I'm talking about personality here. Fuck, I feel more romantic than they are - not in a needy way, but as if guys in general don't mean shit to them, as if romance were nothing but something they see in a film and forget about. Thinking of this girl in particular, I feel as if all the deception and illusion prized by game would be unnecessary with such pure sorts. I wouldn't be a tenth the misogynist I am if all girls were like this. Even if American girls haven't slept with all that many guys, they seem emotionally, romantically oppressed, always on guard lest they fall for a guy, ever dependent on their friends to make the most personal of decisions. God, I really am frustrated by American women at the moment, given the exposure to something entirely better.

She also had an incredibly small, cute waist.

Montreal

I recommend club 737, it's a lounge/club/banquet hall spread out over the top 5 floors of one of tallest buildings in Montreal.

Let me know if you have questions, you're talking to a born and raised Montréalaise.
-

Montreal

Quote: (10-13-2008 08:06 PM)Chick Wrote:  

I recommend club 737, it's a lounge/club/banquet hall spread out over the top 5 floors of one of tallest buildings in Montreal.

Let me know if you have questions, you're talking to a born and raised Montréalaise.
-

I would recommend you the 1234 club: http://www.1234montreal.com/

Montreal

Quote: (10-13-2008 01:01 PM)Steve Lurkel Wrote:  

Glad you had a good time, it's a fantastic place. Whilst waiting for my friend's flight to arrive (I got to YUL around 0830) I hopped on the aerobus and told the driver to drop me off in the thick of things. I spent the next 10 hours or so exploring the city on foot. The sheer volume of hotness was staggering. Gamewise, the only drawback was the language barrier.

Nonetheless, I have vowed to return sooner than later.

They all speak english as well as french. I think the only reason they'd be opposed to speaking english is if you're being a jerkoff.

Montreal

I go to MTL several times a year. It's like an oasis in N. America. Beautiful place, beautiful girls. I don't feel like I m in NA when I m there.

People really care about quality of life over there. Good food and drink is really important to them. They care about art, language and fashion. It might be the best place for food and clothes in NA. Lots of independent designers, european lines, etc. I can't emphasis enough how good the food is there.

Aside, from being attractive and approachable. The women are very free and open minded (some friends of mine score threesomes on a semi regular basis).

Worthnoting, girls rave about how attractive the guys are there more than the guys about the girls. Guys typically have their 'look' down. Girls seem to have more an affinity for european and lebanese guys.

It's good all year round, but summer is especially the time to go. Streets are full of girls ready to party. Although, it's the most expensive week of the year, MTL is out of control during Formula One week. Many europeans come over for the event, too. I ve managed to endulge in a few world class Hungarians and Serbians in the past.

Montreal

Might be going to MTL soon....I will supply a solid current report.