rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazan report

Kazan report

1. Russia is the real thing
I've been to quite a few EE countries (Croatia, Hungary, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria) but here were the most stunning girls I saw, in large percentages, amazing figures, cute faces, I was really overwhelmed, in Kazan specifically there are Tatar people which have a bit east Asian look, on the average they look less good but their top girls could be even more stunning than the Russian.
High heels, short dresses, good fashion taste which for westerner looks a bit slutty.

2. Most girls were super friendly
A lot of genuine girls, happy to talk to foreigners, will easily provide you with phone/skype in order to date later. In the club I got 8s-9s smiling at me expecting me to approach (I don't get it in US or W.Europe) or even take by hand for a dance. It was really pleasure and I felt quite popular.
I had one strange comment from a Tatar girl which I've told her I'm living in US, she did a really sour face and then comment: "I've heard American do not shower, they are dirty", I guess it is something she hear at home or social circle - Tatar are Muslims though can go to the beach with G-String(!)
Language barrier was not a big factor, sure many cant speak English and thus almost impossible to get but there are enough which can.

3. Scoring is not easy
Though they are interested they need time to go further, I felt I was needed a few dates in order to put my flag, they even said it straight forward- "I need to know you better", it might be that I choose the wrong girls and there are easier one or my game is not so good, though also other fellow American which lives in Kazan told me the same.
I had partial success with solid 7.
I tried some tricks of saying that I will stay for few months or letting the girl know there is a competition, alas, I could not get those 8s-9s girls which I was dated with much further.

4. Practical information
Day game: go to the Riveria hotel pool:
http://www.kazanriviera.ru/en/
Though a lot of families also, there are many groups of 2-3 girls which comes to put on tan, just approach and ask some tourist question ("Where is..."), you will get their attention. You can try to offer them a drink in your room later ;-)
Many put G-String and very exposing swim suit that nipples are occasionally bumping out.

Night:
Several clubs and bars in Baumana street (walking street), best was Coyote Ugly, very good party with girls dancing on the bar.
http://coyoteugly.ru/kaz/gallery/94/

There are also Raey club and the Joker which a bit more upper class and less integration with girls.

To summarize I really enjoyed Kazan and the feeling that I'm a popular guy among the hottest girls around, but it is not for the guys which expect easy scoring, it requires investing time or maybe top gaming.

Kazan report

Nice writeup man. The only time I've ever heard about Kazan was while I was watching a history channel documentary about Imperial Russia - twenty part documentary available on youtube, if anyone is interested.

I met some university students from Kazan in Shanghai who fit the description you are talking about - Eurasian look, super hot bodies and down to earth, but surprisingly conservative on the first couple of dates.

Kazan report

How much English do they speak?
I seem to recall that you are not white. Was that a disadvantage?

Kazan report

Marco...what do you look like? Are you Asian, latino, black or an obvious white, gringo?

Are you in shape, a few-extra pounds or just average?

How do you dress? GQ style, A techno raver, a business man..or a frat boy?

I've gotten a vibe than Russian women are closet racists.

Tells us more about these so-called tatar women. How do you know they are Tatar? Do they have specific characteristics that indicate this? Are they very liberal and open minded about causal sex since they wear G-strings on the beach?

Mixx

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 11:04 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Many of them are openly racist. Nothing closet about it all. If you are darker skinned they might call you "Tajik", a derogatory term.

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 10:58 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

How much English do they speak?
I seem to recall that you are not white. Was that a disadvantage?
If you mean the girls then there are those which do not speak at all, some which speak moderate English and some even better, I met quite a few students or graduated and their English is good.
I'm white by definition, as long as south Italians (my origin) considered white [Image: smile.gif]

Marco...what do you look like? Are you Asian, latino, black or an obvious white, gringo?

Are you in shape, a few-extra pounds or just average?

How do you dress? GQ style, A techno raver, a business man..or a frat boy?

Tells us more about these so-called tatar women. How do you know they are Tatar? Do they have specific characteristics that indicate this? Are they very liberal and open minded about causal sex since they wear G-strings on the beach?

Mixx

I would say I'm more close to Latino look than white and more close to in shape than average.
I dress casual elegant usually. A fashionable Jeans plus a button shirt or even a polo.
Why you are asking? to know what are the chances per look?

Other than that remark from the Muslim girl against America I did not encounter anything racist. Even guys also were nice, never felt intimidated.
I even felt that my tanned color gave me a plus everywhere.
Note that many were my color - some of the Tatar men though they have total different look.

As for Tatar girls, I found for you a link in youtube which tells the story (also great song):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6TImG1xyOU

Some darker skin with Arab influence, some completely white which only their eyes shows they are Tatar, rarely they could be blond hair/blue eyes, and some are very close to east Asian.
Surely they are mixture of all the powers that control that area in the past, Russian, Mongolian, Turkish...
They are all Muslims but do not follow the strict Muslim rules at all, in terms of of clothing they are very liberal, I've dated one girl which came to our meeting with a short dress, G-string and no bra. She was 9 by the way with perfect body and I could not play much game, she saw well how I'm attracted to her. Even after 3rd(!) date she were saying "You are too fast for me" and refused even a kiss! That was funny cause in the other hand she wanted to spend more and more time with me.
I don't have strict conclusion but my feeling that at least most them conservative regarding casual sex.
The rate of Russian/Tatar in Kazan is 50/50 and I was mostly interested in the Russian ones.

Kazan report

Cool. Can you post relevant info as well on places you stayed/lodging, how long did you stay etc? How did you obtain your Russian Visa as an American citizen? What were some of your responses as to why you are in the country from girls?

I asked your look because I have tan skin. I am latino, as a matter fo fact, a lot of the tartar girls on teh video you posted have my skin complexion, but I do not have any of the Arab facial characteristics they do. I am straight up and raw, latino. [Image: smile.gif]

Grat video...

when you say that having tan skin was an exotic value advantage for you, do you still feel that it was not a ONS culture and you had to "work" for your lays harder or easier than in America?

Mixx

Kazan report

Great report ! I,ve been in Kazan 8 days in which i F-closed with one girl. It was very difficult to get between the sheets but i managed to do so. I had little game back than in 2009. For those who are interested here my blog story on Kazan.

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...sia-kazan/

For the city with the hottest Russian girls ever, visit Khabarovsk.

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...habarovsk/

Did you visit Cuba Libre ? Is it still open ?

Greetz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Kazan report

Here is Miss Russia 2005 from Khabarovsk:

[Image: missrussia2005.jpg]

She seems very talented to me [Image: blush.gif]

Neil you need to update your blog. Looks like a lot has happened since you left japan.

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 05:00 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Great report ! I,ve been in Kazan 8 days in which i F-closed with one girl. It was very difficult to get between the sheets but i managed to do so. I had little game back than in 2009. For those who are interested here my blog story on Kazan.

Greetz Neil

nice blog man....what's the easiest country you've found for bangin (non-pro) women? Can you bust out a data sheet on that place form your POV?

Mixx

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 05:33 PM)truedat Wrote:  

Here is Miss Russia 2005 from Khabarovsk:

[Image: missrussia2005.jpg]

She seems very talented to me [Image: blush.gif]

Neil you need to update your blog. Looks like a lot has happened since you left japan.

Yep, She's a hottie. saw many like her in Khabarovsk.

Updating it as fast as i can. I build the blog from scratch without any knowledge of website building. I started blogging only 5 months ago but i'm already traveling for over 2 years. The Japan stories are almost 2 years old now. Keep reading , i have some insane stories coming.

Greetz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Kazan report

Anyone been to Ufa? It is close to Kazan (as close goes in Russia), but girls have even more Tatar in them.
I have not been there, but met a group of Ufa girls who were on summer work/travel in the US a couple of years ago. I banged one of them, perhaps 6-7, and it was not not particularly hard - I think it took 2-3 very simple dates, basically walks on the boardwalk with a smoothie (she was 19 so they would not let her in a bar) and a ride in my 1995 Saab convertible.
The other girls were good looking too, one was blond, the others darker, with a hint of Asian features. All Muslim but none were virgins (that's what my girl said, as she knew all their boyfriends back in Ufa). But definitely not slutty and SNL almost impossible.

Kazan report

It never ceases to amaze me how a girls clock works regarding a ONS. Especially reading that Tatar girls are almost impossible ONS candidates.

Funny how a girl feels slutty if she fucks me on the first night, but she is totally not a slut if she fucks me 72hrs later?

Lol!

Mixx

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 06:37 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Greetz Neil

nice blog man....what's the easiest country you've found for bangin (non-pro) women? Can you bust out a data sheet on that place form your POV?

Mixx

For me the easiest country to get laid was Cambodia but i banged mostly pro´s there but i didn´t (have) to pay for that. Another very easy country is the Philippines but girls are tricky as fuck there.

I´m backtracking my 2 year trip on my blog so i´m very behind now. i will try to make some data sheets on cities i will vist next. I will make one on La Paz in Bolivia where i am now.

Keep reading my blog because the most crazy and funny stuff happened in Asia.

Kazan report

Great blog Neil, you've come to the right forum.

Kazan report

Quote: (07-11-2011 12:23 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Great blog Neil, you've come to the right forum.

Thanks, i,m updating as fast as i can. i have so many crazy/cool/brutal stories to tell. But so little time because i´m still traveling.

Just said goodbye to a 20year old Spanish nympho girl, not the best looker but her horniness made up for a lot.
Gotta bounce to another city now, 3 hours of cramped Bolivian minivan coming up.

Greetz Neil

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 04:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Cool. Can you post relevant info as well on places you stayed/lodging, how long did you stay etc? How did you obtain your Russian Visa as an American citizen? What were some of your responses as to why you are in the country from girls?

I asked your look because I have tan skin. I am latino, as a matter fo fact, a lot of the tartar girls on teh video you posted have my skin complexion, but I do not have any of the Arab facial characteristics they do. I am straight up and raw, latino. [Image: smile.gif]

Grat video...

when you say that having tan skin was an exotic value advantage for you, do you still feel that it was not a ONS culture and you had to "work" for your lays harder or easier than in America?
Mixx
My company arrange me the visa and lodging, the Riveria hotel is the good as it has a pool and many girls comes there. There is also Grand Kazan hotel right in the center of most nightlife places. Those hotel are not that expensive 130-140$ per night.
I've told them I'm here for business for few months though I've been just for a week. They then further asked which business and generally were curious.
It was much easier to get girls attention in Kazan, even hot girls, 8-9 were doing me eyes on the dance floor. Then it was much harder to get them to bed even when I date them the day after. Cant really tell if cause I have good tan or not... The other american had the same conclusion and he is completely white.

Greetz Neil
I visited Cuba Libre per your recommendation but it was quiet and small so I I did not stay.

Quote: (07-11-2011 03:24 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Anyone been to Ufa? It is close to Kazan (as close goes in Russia), but girls have even more Tatar in them.
I have not been there, but met a group of Ufa girls who were on summer work/travel in the US a couple of years ago. I banged one of them, perhaps 6-7, and it was not not particularly hard - I think it took 2-3 very simple dates, basically walks on the boardwalk with a smoothie (she was 19 so they would not let her in a bar) and a ride in my 1995 Saab convertible.
The other girls were good looking too, one was blond, the others darker, with a hint of Asian features. All Muslim but none were virgins (that's what my girl said, as she knew all their boyfriends back in Ufa). But definitely not slutty and SNL almost impossible.
I actually had a girlfriend for few months which was from Ufa and moved to US, she was not Tatar, had amazing body(9.5) and an average face (7) and I was her 2nd man when she was 21 and been less than a year in the US. She was really inexperienced and I had to teach her everything in bed.

Kazan report

Anyone here can walk us on getting a tourist Russian Visa with a US passport?

Mixx

Kazan report

It's a lengthy process for anyone and is best done by one of the online agencies, they can arrange the visa and letter of invitation for you. Google it.

Kazan report

Quote: (07-11-2011 02:40 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

i guess its the same as for all other countries, the cold war is over. Contact the russian embassy , you can buy an invitation online, i did that when i got my second russian visa in Kazakhstan

Kazan report

It's pretty easy, just costs a lot of money and takes time ($400 and 3 weeks for me).

I'd rethink it though Mixx, you're not going to be treated the same as a white guy there at all.

Kazan report

As I said, the way the girls in EE/Russia dress up has absolutely NO correlation with casual sex. The way the girl dresses up says NOTHING about whether she's open minded about casual sex, and from my personal experience I'd say most of those who were open for casual sex dressed up rather conservatively. A girl who wears a G-string and goes bra-less on the beach may never had sex before.

Quote: (07-10-2011 11:32 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Many of them are openly racist. Nothing closet about it all. If you are darker skinned they might call you "Tajik", a derogatory term.

"Tajik" is as derogatory term as "Indian" - basically describing an ethic group of people. It is the nationality of the people from Tajikistan, who tend to dress up and behave in a very specific way while in Russia. If someone calls you Tajik, this is a very strong signal to check your appearance, style and behavior.

Quote: (07-11-2011 02:40 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'd suggest you check Ukraine first. Russian visa currently is major hassle - more difficult than most foreign visas due to a lot of requirements and restrictions - and you're likely to meet similar, if not the same, type of people there.

Kazan report

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I just got back from a weekend in Kazan. I'm not white, so take this as you would any Russia report. However, I do speak fluent Russian and live in Moscow.

Got face controlled at two clubs that my hotel recommended me - 51st state and Legend. So if you're white those may hold potential.

Ended up at Coyote Ugly both nights. Danced a bit and approached a good amount but none of the girls seemed too interested, but it's similar vibe to Moscow in that they don't believe I'm American. However, there was less bitch shield then in Nizhny Novgorod. Some guy tried to choke me in the bathroom and the bouncers didn't kick him out even though he was plastered. The competition is non existent though so the girls were blown away when I did some Latin dance moves when the salsa-ish music came on.

A few of the girls speak English, but not close to the level of Moscow and St. Pete girls. Also, I noticed a large Turk/Arab contingent at the club so I'm sure that didn't make things easier for me.

Anyway, as the case is with many of the Russian regions, a weekend swoop may not be realistic, but if you establish there for longer then a week and have a legit reason to be there I'm sure you can do quite well.

There's another city a few hours away called Naberezhny Chelny - Americans are quite rare there so you'll get a better reception. I didn't have a chance to check the nightlife but it's a city of 500K+ and has a few decent clubs supposedly.

Tatar women look closer to Iranian/Armenian women - much more my type then Russian women actually.

Kazan report

Going to be in Kazan 10/1-10/5- will post updates on some of the aforementioned venues, as well as any observations that others could benefit from. This will be my first trip to Russia; hopefully if it goes well I'll stay longer if the opportunity presents itself in the near future.