rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break: Cancun

Hey guys, I'm thinking about spring break in Cancun this year, though I've heard that it's a giant cockfest. Any reports? What's the ratio like? Were the girls down? Are there any better alternatives around the states?

I went to two Spring Breaks in my early days: Miami and Panama City, FL.
The first didn't feel like spring break at all, though there were some college-type events on the beach. The second was a huge cockfest and unless you were a frat boy you were at a disadvantage.

but there has to be SOMETHING that's good

For some reason I wound up in Cancun right at spring break time a few years ago.

I was maybe 28-29. Everybody else was 18-19. I think it was the last time I swooped an 18 year old.

Remember college girls do sit-ups and start tanning a few months before spring break to make themselves more bangable.

It is an absolute cockfest at the popular bars. I stayed at the Hyatt which only allowed 1 visitor per guest. Stay at someplace like that.

That pool bar was a goldmine. The girls there were obviously on their parents dime, as opposed to the cheap hotels. It appeared to me, that the girls parents wanted them to stay somewhere safer so sprung for that place.

There's no way you can go there without hitting the busy Senor Frogs type places. It's really too crowded for any game. I recommend you take the evening booze cruises. I know the operator made sure to even out the male to female ratio. Meet girls there then head to the popular places.

If midwest white girls are your think, go to Cancun.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-28-2010 04:50 PM)The Rookie Wrote:  

but there has to be SOMETHING that's good

If you're looking to hook up with drunk party girls flying in with the "what happens there stays there" mindset, you can find that in Vegas 365 days a year without getting Montezuma's revenge. It's not like you'd be experiencing the "real" Mexico anyway.

i did the Cancun thing in my college and post college days and if you cant pull hot 21 year old ass there you arent trying or have no game or both.

i dont know how old you are but if either claim you are in college or just out. you can probably be 30 and if you say '24' most girls arent going to call you out on it. and most girls on spring break are juniors or seniors or 5th year seniors and are 20-22 so its not like you're picking up 16 year olds. there are a lot of shitfaced college guys but there is plenty of hot college ass. use daygame to line stuff up for night and you will be golden. and because college girls are so stupid you can pretty much make up any ridiculous story you want and they'll believe it. say you were there for a work conference and decided to stay a couple extra days if you want to seem older or more mature. a lot of girls who are 21 would rather deal with a 25 year old dude who has his shit together vs. the 22 year old dude who can barely speak from bonging beers all day

Years back I was in Cancun that just so happened to fall during high school senior graduation week. I was like 24 years old or so.

My running partner at the time had a girlfriend that bought us both tickets and paid for our hotels. She also brought two girlfriends along, both fly, one of whom I swooped before.

Easiest place I have ever been to swoop girls.

I think I swooped like six 18 year olds in 4 days.

It has crossed my mind on more than one occasion to roll back there.

Good Stuff.

What is prime "spring break" week? I suppose it's in March?

Of all the stateside spring break destinations where can one find the trashiest, most sluttiest girls? I am talking the environment with the potential to bang 4 different girls (or 2 threesomes, if you will).

I have heard things about South Padre Island, the photos showed mostly 5s, 6s but hey if they are down for 3some action, no problems there.

i dont know why BostonBMW but they get much sluttier once the cross the border

Quote: (01-28-2010 08:21 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Hmm, might call for a switch in strategy. Not feeling Cancun though, too many horror stories.

Quote: (01-28-2010 08:08 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Of all the stateside spring break destinations where can one find the trashiest, most sluttiest girls? I am talking the environment with the potential to bang 4 different girls (or 2 threesomes, if you will)

I think all of March is the season.

Go up and down Florida.

Florida is the slut capitol of the mainland. I lived outside Pensacola in Destin for a while. You can find sluts, and I mean major sluts, in Panama City 7 nights a week, even during non-spring break time.

If you're going up that way I'll give you some info.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-28-2010 08:21 PM)Brian Wrote:  

So true.

You might also want to consider that high school graduation week thing I mentioned earlier.

i was down there for a bachelor party a few years back when i was in my late 20's and it was easter weekend, which basically coincides with high school spring break, and i wouldnt recommend it. those girls are 18 max. if you're 22 or younger ok but anything over that is dicey. those girls are too young.

funny story - me and some boys and chatting up some high school girls at the hotel bar and they ask us how old we are. my buddy lies his ass of and says 25 - he was really 29 or 30. after a minute or two the girl says 'you're lying you're not really 25.' he says 'well then how old do you think i am?' she says "23" he goes "yep, you got me, i'm really 23." girls are so stupid especially young ones.

Quote: (01-28-2010 09:55 PM)Brian Wrote:  

i was down there for a bachelor party a few years back when i was in my late 20's and it was easter weekend, which basically coincides with high school spring break, and i wouldnt recommend it. those girls are 18 max. if you're 22 or younger ok but anything over that is dicey. those girls are too young.

funny story - me and some boys and chatting up some high school girls at the hotel bar and they ask us how old we are. my buddy lies his ass of and says 25 - he was really 29 or 30. after a minute or two the girl says 'you're lying you're not really 25.' he says 'well then how old do you think i am?' she says "23" he goes "yep, you got me, i'm really 23." girls are so stupid especially young ones.

Shit, now you're making me want to go.

I am already in Orlando, so I may shoot up to Panama City for a weekend of swooping.

Anybody want to join me? PM me.

I've been twice -- once with my mom and sister and again with some friends in college. I actually pulled more the first time. All of the friends I went with the second time were huge meatheads with 6-packs, and it was tough for me to meet girls when they were around.

I've been to South Padre for spring break twice back when I was in college. It was basically like the biggest frat party that you could ever go to, minus the secret handshake thing you have to do to get in the door. The chicks were mostly from the colleges in and around Texas with some out-of-towners peppered in. The one thing that I noticed though is that there were a LOT of local people that showed up that didn't quite fit in to the whole college scene and kind of stuck out. They also caused a lot of trouble so be prepared for dealing with physical altercations of some sort.

If I were to do it again, I would rent a condo on the beach and park my ass there for the duration. The easiest swoops were the ones taking place when people were heading back to their rooms to relax after being at the beach all day. Hot tubs, showers and whatnot.

One of the times that I went before we ended up getting a place that was on the mainland. That SUCKED bigtime for going back and forth from our room back to the island, as you probably want to spend your days at the beach gaming, then go back to your room to relax, then go out for the nightlife. The road that connects the mainland to the island has ONE lane and when its not spring break it takes about 5 minutes to get across. During spring break the average time it took to get across was 3 FUCKING HOURS!!!

As far as what to do there during the day, everyone will tell you to head to the Coca Cola Beach pavilion but I found it to be way too overwhelming for me. Do check it out though once for the sheer craziness of it all. Just imagine thousands of college students shit face drunk at 2 in the afternoon doing keg stands. You'll see flags representing the different colleges and the students from those colleges all huddled around. So it was sort of clique-ish. One time I was out there and an all out riot broke out when someone had the balls to raise up an OU (Oklahoma) flag. Immediately bottles started being hurled in that direction which eventually turned into bottles being hurled in all directions. People were hitting the deck left and right. The cops had to bring in a helicopter to try and restore some order.

There are definitely HOT chicks roaming all over the place so there should be no shortage of opportunities. Just be sure to check ID's as the thing I alluded to before about the local people also includes underage high schoolers that snuck out for the weekend.

The OTHER time I went was an all out adventure. For some crazy ass reason me and two of my friends decided we wanted to stay at the Best Western in Matamoros Mexico. The place was decent and better that I was expecting but the town itself was SUUUPPPERR seedy. There wasn't a big spring break scene there other than the 3 or 4 all you can drink clubs within walking distance of the border. And if I wasn't shit faced drunk every time we were going back to the hotel, I would have probably been more fearful for my life. Every time we crossed the border to go to Padre in a car we got searched with the dogs. And being that we were in Mexico, with access to all kinds of cheap ass drugs, it was always a tense situation. So in short, I wouldn't recommend staying in Mexico to party in Padre.

Yeah whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM PANAMA CITY. That place is a freaking joke. Cancun is straight but day game it to all hell and make sure to take advantage of the day parties. In such a case I would recomend searching some of the tour websites to get a clue of whats good.

I heard vegas during March was a very, very underatted spot....

Damn! Guess I'll reconsider my trip to Panama City if its too much of a cockfest from what I am hearing everywhere - much better to just swoop girls at an art gallery fair I am invited to that week sounds like...

=)

Quote: (01-28-2010 06:09 PM)Brian Wrote:  

i did the Cancun thing in my college and post college days and if you cant pull hot 21 year old ass there you arent trying or have no game or both.

Agreed, I haven't been there in a while, but it should absolutely be an guaranteed lay.

At the time I told girls I played for the 49ERS. It started out as a joke, but it ended up being my litmus test for how braindead a girl really was. Needless to say, braindead girls plus alcohol equated to some of my finest sexual exploits.

Had this one girl crying and begging and bangin on my door, pleading for me to let her blow me. Only problem was I with another girl. Oh...fond memories of spring break.

Ha! So I guess the real challenge is fellas: what will you be for spring break?

1. An NFL/NBA player
2. A record producer/casting director scouting talent.
3. A photographer for playboy or girls gone wild.
4. A Mexican pistolero hiding out from authorities while your 40 million dollars of coke get past the border.
5. A hot shot executive of a fortune 100.
6. An editor for ELLE magazine.
7. A royal prince! The son of a king from Dubai (like they actually know) on vacation.

Which is best?

Decisions, decisions!

Quote: (02-01-2010 02:46 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Ha! So I guess the real challenge is fellas: what will you be for spring break?

1. An NFL/NBA player
2. A record producer/casting director scouting talent.
3. A photographer for playboy or girls gone wild.
4. A Mexican pistolero hiding out from authorities while your 40 million dollars of coke get past the border.
5. A hot shot executive of a fortune 100.
6. An editor for ELLE magazine.
7. A royal prince! The son of a king from Dubai (like they actually know) on vacation.

Which is best?

Decisions, decisions!

My favorite travel BS story is that i play basketball professionally in Europe. I played in college but wasnt nearly good enough to play in the NBA. its very believeable since i'm 6'2, athletic, dont claim i'm an NBA player, and say things like "no way i can hang in the NBA those guys are unreal." then make up how you have lived in a few European cities and and try to absorb the culture of each blah blah blah and its pretty much guaranteed.

Just arrived in Cancun.
Its wednesday, im hungry, horny and have no idea where the f I am.

Good times.

I went to Cancun in 2008 for spring break.

I picked the WRONG week to go. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE was from new jeresy, ny, or somewhere up north! guido heaven! lol me and my buddy were from the south and was completely out of our element and out of touch with the females and the dudes.

the clubbing is INSANE!

decent ratio. hit up the main hotel complex where most of the college kids are at along with mtv ect during the day.

yea i was surprised to be the only gringo on the streets of cancun (city)

basically nobody leaves the hotel complexes wich are on their own street next to the sea

all the clubs are there too, i will go check on Friday probably