rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the most powerful brain supplement?

What is the most powerful brain supplement natural and unnatural?

For example, walnuts, wild salmon..yaddy dadada

Is there anything that you guys know that has the same potency as ACV (which is a lifesaver for me) for the brain?

Increasing focus, information retention and what have you?

Thanks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

For me, its sleep. Specifically, going to bed early and getting a good 8-10 hours.

Also, limiting the amount of information going into my brain. Sometimes we can get "information overload". I turn off the tv and computer sometimes to let my brain rest.

Meditation helps me also. Like going for a walk in nature.

Here is a Nootropic stack I use:

- Vitamin B12 or B-Complex
- Fish Oil supplements
- Korean Ginseng
- Aniracetam or Piracetam (try both)
- Lion's Mane Mushroom
- Gingko

In addition to vitamins/supplements, try to include a lot of fish in your diet. Red wine could also be helpful, as it's rich in antioxidants.

- Omega 3
- Multivitamin
- Green Tea
- Mate Tea
- White Tea
- 85%-100% chocolate
- Blueberries
- Broccoli
- Avocado
- Spinach
- Kale

Fish oil, vitamin D3 and CoQ10 should be added to this list as a minimum. Hyaluronic and Alpha Lipoic acid supplements also help. Plus if you're a man over the age of the thirty, DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is a must.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Rhodolia rosea is absolute money for brain function and focus.use it before you study and trust me youll know everything

cordyceps sinensis

It's a mushroom. fucking amazing. Been the smartest I've ever been last couple months (maybe not saying much lol). Gives you a headache at first but over time it's amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinpocetine

This is an excellent product, but pricey:

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/...mplex.html

My advice: Research each substance listed on that bottle.

Find out which of those will help your specific need.

Then purchase the separate ingredient.

It'll be cheaper and more specific to your needs.

I banged this American chick in Quito and she gave me a few tabs of adderall. Normally when i learned spanish (rosetta stone) on my laptop i get bored after 15 minutes or even fall asleep.

I took half a tab of this adderall and was super focused on learning for 4 hours straight. Its kind of a amphetamine.

Gonna use it when i get home for writing all my stories for my website and book. Lots of students and office guys use it too.

PS -read the label first for possible side effects

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

As far as I'm concerned adderall destroys you if you use it for a long time.

Adderall turns you into a focusing machine for 4 hours but yeah, it's basically meth and it's addictive. I've heard good things about monafidil (Provigil), apparently it's popular among college professors who use it to improve their research and get ahead of their colleagues.

Adderall can be the worst or the best drug ever. It's very addicting and your body gets acclimated to it FAST. On the other hand, on it you can get an amazing amount of tedious work done in a short amount of time.

So the way I use it is 10mg +choline 2x per day. But only once every few days when I have to grind out some work I'd rather not do (like writing for example). I mindmap all the things I need to get done during that time and then when I take it I ignore all other distractions (turn off wifi, phone, dont answer the door, no gym, etc).

Seems effective that way and I think the drug clears your system in between doses. It's like taking a recreational drug - but for work. Kind of strange but get an amazing amount of work done during that period.

Quote: (12-07-2011 06:57 PM)mofo Wrote:  

As far as I'm concerned adderall destroys you if you use it for a long time.

Please explain why you think it destroys a person. Have you used it or seen the downfall of friends, peers, acquaintances that have used it? I just want to get all my information on lock for this one. I had this discussion with my friend in the summer about super brain pills.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-07-2011 11:08 PM)hun73r Wrote:  

Adderall can be the worst or the best drug ever. It's very addicting and your body gets acclimated to it FAST. On the other hand, on it you can get an amazing amount of tedious work done in a short amount of time.

So the way I use it is 10mg +choline 2x per day. But only once every few days when I have to grind out some work I'd rather not do (like writing for example). I mindmap all the things I need to get done during that time and then when I take it I ignore all other distractions (turn off wifi, phone, dont answer the door, no gym, etc).

Seems effective that way and I think the drug clears your system in between doses. It's like taking a recreational drug - but for work. Kind of strange but get an amazing amount of work done during that period.

Do you mean that the drug clears OUT of one's system? How long have you been using this supplement for?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-07-2011 02:47 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Rhodolia rosea is absolute money for brain function and focus.use it before you study and trust me youll know everything

I've been taking rhodolia rosea for a few weeks. I'm not a big natural herb proponent, but this stuff is powerful. I needed to get some done, and coffee wasn't cutting it anymore, so on a whim I grabbed some from the pharmacy. Along with increasing focus, it brightens my mood and brings my attention to things which truly matter.

Quote: (12-08-2011 09:01 AM)BalkanCynic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2011 02:47 PM)alecks Wrote:  

I've been taking rhodolia rosea for a few weeks. I'm not a big natural herb proponent, but this stuff is powerful. I needed to get some done, and coffee wasn't cutting it anymore, so on a whim I grabbed some from the pharmacy. Along with increasing focus, it brightens my mood and brings my attention to things which truly matter.

So you use coffee normally fior focus? Is it a stimulant or actually brain focus function? I don't have any issue with being perked up, it's the enhanced focus that I seek on boring stuff, researching IT shyt etc..studying economics that is what i would like to overcome.
Where do you live? I ask this so I know where you get yours from in terms of quality etc.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Interesting

Quote: (12-08-2011 09:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

So you use coffee normally fior focus? Is it a stimulant or actually brain focus function? I don't have any issue with being perked up, it's the enhanced focus that I seek on boring stuff, researching IT shyt etc..studying economics that is what i would like to overcome.
Where do you live? I ask this so I know where you get yours from in terms of quality etc.

The rhodiola rosea I'm taking is from an eastern europeen distributor. So I doubt I'm getting the top notch quality stuff. Dosage wise, I'm sticking to 100-200mg in the morning, as it may interfere with sleep. I don't think it's anywhere near the effect of adderall though. Combined with heavy dozes of caffeine, it gives me the slight boost I need to concentrate on some technical work. It's worth a try.

I definitely need to get my brain more focused, it feels like it's surrounded in mental fog a lot of the time. Stocking up on fish oils soon. I used to use Pirecetam and choline in combo together but the powder was vile tasting and smelt worse and I couldn't continue taking it because it made me gag and almost vomit everytime the smell hit my nostrils.

+1 for adderall. When I take it I feel like Bradley Cooper in Limitless. I have an amazing amount of energy and focus, especially if it is in a time release capsule. It puts me in a great mood and even helps me pick up girls. I only know of a few friends that have prescriptions though, so I only take it maybe once or twice a month.

Have you ever tried daily brain teasers? Lots of science in reference to that. Solve a mathematical equation, or, any other type of games, to increase your cognitive abilities. I'm not sure why you would want a supplement as this age though.

Whats the natural version of Aderall? Most chem creations are mimics of natural substances. I've herd bout Aderall and my school gives out prescriptions if your dumb lol. But I'm afraid to use it because I've herd its mad addictive and I have and bad addictive personality. I myself am interested in natural herbs or plants that have potent brain boosting effects.

I am not a dumb kid but my mind is literally spinning 24/7, I have trouble focusing on specific tasks and my reward/punish function of my brain is completely messed also. My dompamine levels must be through the roof. Hopefully this thread developers into something great, I am looking for alternatives big time.

Ginkgo I've heard great things about. Omegas are good also. But yea I need something way more rank.

**I bit off topic but I've always wondered if language plays a big role in intelligence in certain tasks also. I've read Chinese and most other Asian languages because of they way they are structured and how you process it logically to form speech comes as asset when learning numbers and math since the languages and mathematical steps are structured some what the same. Any truth to this for anybody whom knows other languages?

I think aderall is some nasty stuff, and personally I wouldn't touch it, although a lot of people praise it's ability to help you focus, study, work, etc.

From what I hear ginko biloba is the best stuff if you want something, to increase mental focus. Omega-3s are also supposed to be good, I just started taking some really good quality fish oil and I'm happy with it, I'm also stoked because I just read in Men's Health that fish oil helps a lot with building muscle mass.

Quote: (12-08-2011 09:47 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think aderall is some nasty stuff, and personally I wouldn't touch it, although a lot of people praise it's ability to help you focus, study, work, etc.

From what I hear ginko biloba is the best stuff if you want something, to increase mental focus. Omega-3s are also supposed to be good, I just started taking some really good quality fish oil and I'm happy with it, I'm also stoked because I just read in Men's Health that fish oil helps a lot with building muscle mass.

Yes, back in the day I used to take Flax Seed Oil like mad. I guess it helps with recovery (calming down inflammation) so you can get back to working the muscle again quicker. Supposedly Fish Oil is better than Flax Seed at accomplishing this.