rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getter Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to

This thread: Money for Pu$$y - How important is Money? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4742.html

Inspired me to do a little write up. I wanted to share what my experiences in The Game of Life have taught/shown me.

I wrote this for the younger cats so you can know what to look forward to and to the older cats to see if they agree.

I have lived both lives from a broke/young girl swooper to a 30's International Playboy (although still to this day I don't consider myself "wealthy"), here is what I have noticed:

When I was young:

I had minimal dough
I surfed. Good.
I had tons of time.
I had youthful good looks. In great shape.

The results:

I got a bunch of hot girls, but lost out tons to older guys with dough.
I lost a ton of girl to "bad logistics" ie roomates, non-ideal crib situations
I had to spend tons of time and put in mad work

Now:

I have dough.
I dress sharp as a box cutter
My logisitics are sick
I do whatever I want
I am still good looking, have been able to "cheat" aging, although when I look at pictures when I was 20 I was a handsome m*therf*cker
I have experience

The results:

I swoop girls I could have never before ie super fly 22-26 year olds, that liked more out of life
Everything is easier
Way less time or effort swooping
My potential girl "pool" is huge. 18-40 year olds are all down.
Logistics never get in my way so my close percentage is off the charts

Thoughts?

Quote: (05-25-2011 03:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This thread: Money for Pu$$y - How important is Money? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4742.html

Inspired me to do a little write up. I wanted to share what my experiences in The Game of Life have taught/shown me.

I wrote this for the younger cats so you can know what to look forward to and to the older cats to see if they agree.

I have lived both lives from a broke/young girl swooper to a 30's International Playboy (although still to this day I don't consider myself "wealthy"), here is what I have noticed:

When I was young:

I had minimal dough
I surfed. Good.
I had tons of time.
I had youthful good looks. In great shape.

The results:

I got a bunch of hot girls, but lost out tons to older guys with dough.
I lost a ton of girl to "bad logistics" ie roomates, non-ideal crib situations
I had to spend tons of time and put in mad work

Now:

I have dough.
I dress sharp as a box cutter
My logisitics are sick
I do whatever I want
I am still good looking, have been able to "cheat" aging, although when I look at pictures when I was 20 I was a handsome m*therf*cker
I have experience

The results:

I swoop girls I could have never before ie super fly 22-26 year olds, that liked more out of life
Everything is easier
Way less time or effort swooping
Logistics never get in my way so my close percentage is off the charts

Thoughts?

You said it all, G. Summary: Let's all get paper.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Another poster mentioned how he thought G a tool back when he started reading his stuff.

I felt the same. I almost thought it was a joke, especially the jargon.

Now, next to a few other precious contributors, I am in awe of his sheer WISDOM. I just pray he keeps on giving. Which reminds me, I owe everyone a data sheet on PdC

My current European trip has taught me how important logistics are (of living in the best part of town). Not doing so for so many years in DC has probably cost me a couple dozen notches.

I'm looking forward to getting older and looking older with all my experience! G helped me feel better about looking so young. I'm going be older, looking young as fuck and making some real money

Good post G!

How did you improve your logistics?

I'm glad my post has become an inspiration.

quick one....What do you mean by logistics?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Invictus -

Ha. I don't think he said "tool", I think it was more along the lines of he didn't believe me at first.

The real funny thing about that is that much of what I write about is very toned down in The G Manifesto. I could get way uglier regarding drugs and crime as a youth. I am saving that stuff for later (if ever).

Regarding Logistics:

Basically what I mean is now I stay in the right places, right hotels, right apartments that make it easier to swoop.

Location, location, location.

And having a sick spread that basically sells itself to girls.

Example:

Which do you think makes it easier to swoop after sharing a couple of smokes and a couple of glasses of red with a fly girl?

While in skinny jeans and a Ed Hardy saying, "Let's go get a drink at my hostel in a shitty part of town 20 minutes away" or

In a Custom Suit saying, "Let's walk across the street and get a drink at my room in The Ritz. Did I mention I have the penthouse with a view of the city?"

This is really good to hear. Sounds like there's still time to get my act together. Also good to hear about the advantages of cash flow, since that's one thing I have been focusing on over the years.

Having a great pad makes a world of difference. It's a true home court advantage. I have always made sure my pad was tip top with furniture and art to match. I learnt very early on how women become DTF when the crib is loungin. They truly envision themselves getting laid out if you have the right craddle.

[Delete]

Quote: (05-25-2011 09:26 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Having a great pad makes a world of difference. It's a true home court advantage. I have always made sure my pad was tip top with furniture and art to match. I learnt very early on how women become DTF when the crib is loungin. They truly envision themselves getting laid out if you have the right craddle.

Yup. I always put maximum effort and coin into my bachelor pad. Often at great personal sacrifice, I avoid out-of-the-way, dangerous, or uninteresting neighborhoods; having pain-in-the-ass roommates; or shitty IKEA furnishings with Pulp Fiction posters on the wall. Everything has a purpose and has "character" (even if I have to make up a story about it). Over the years, I've strategically collected original art, antiques, and miscellaneous cool shit (none of it fancy or expensive) that puts my crib ahead of 90 percent of other guys'. No throwaway, cheap-looking tchotchkes.

Even before you get a girl in there, just talking about a cool place piques her interest and starts getting her in the DTF state-of-mind. A nice crib is a double-stuffer: it lends you easy social proof and serves as a natural comfort-builder. A relaxed, comfortable girl is a girl half-way to your bed. Think about it: why do we feed them alcohol in the first place? To get them relaxed and comfortable. Plus, in a world where logistics are everything--and time is often of the essence--the pad will pay for itself repeatedly, by sparing you avoidable problems altogether or mollifying problematic bitches' concerns.

Sure, you can fuck a girl in the passenger seat of your car in an Arby's parking lot (as I have), at their places, or even in a club bathroom. But why lose the prospects that aren't down for that situation, especially when you've done all the work to get them that close?

A nice bachelor pad of your own is a powerful tool in your chest. What's more, you get to enjoy it outside of game.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

At 30+ I can pretty much attest to G's original post. Especially the part about being able to pick the best hotels (I only recruit when I'm on the road). When I was younger I could never pull home babes from clubs/bars to where I was living at the time, I had to arrange dates where I made dinner (I'm real good in the kitchen) to get them over.

Basically, the financial security that comes with age (provided that you went to uni, started a business etc) enables you to be selective in a completely different way than before where you were restricted to a couple of venues.

G star when you say you are old..you mean how old...whats your age?

G..I'm a 25 year old well educated guy right now living the corporate life with a good income for my age(By Sao Paulo,Brazil standards).
But I'm still struggling to find out what I'm going to do with my life financial aspect.I feel an urge to leave the corporate life ASAP and travel to other places,relocate etc(Fortunately I have VISA to work/live in a handful of countries..)I just don't see myself locked in an cubicle for the rest of my days.

But this will cost me some time "off the market" that can jeopardize my financial situation when I'm older.I'm looking forward to become an international swooper as well since traveling is my passion.

What would you say that is the cut age to "put your shit together" and stabilize a proper income influx/fix roots in a country/city?How much time do I have left to take risks?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-26-2011 08:10 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

What would you say that is the cut age to "put your shit together" and stabilize a proper income influx/fix roots in a country/city?How much time do I have left to take risks?

As a male you'll do fine as "late" as 30. As long as you stay in fairly good shape the added finances and experience will offset any loss of youth.

And you know what, a couple of times I've lied pretty badly about my age when I've been with an especially young girl. Example, her 19 and me 30. I could just about see that she knew I was sugarcoating it. Still, at the time we were in so much rapport that she let it slide... I'm sure she would have stalled had I told the truth, but all she needed was a convenient fantasy and a figure to tell her friends.

The problem with accumulating money is that it takes time. By the time you have a decent chunk, you are already in your 30's and don't have much time left in the field - that is, if you want to have a family, kids, home with a stable life partner, etc.
Yes, it's a sacrifice and a big one, too - but haven't all your fathers made it, and would you be here today if they instead lived like international playboys rather than starting a family?

What I did, instead of slaving to become rich, I just used whatever game and looks I had, but mostly the energy that comes from just being young, in order to enjoy life and the game. Then at 33 I married and had a kid. 2 years since, and I have not regretted it for one minute.
If instead I had wanted to live another 10 years travelling, having fun and gaming young girls (now using mostly my money instead) that would have delayed having a family until I would be well in my 40s. And this is a tough job, having kids and looking after them - you want to do that while you are still relatively young and full of energy.

I can't comment on being an international playboy but I definitely think the traditional role of slaving away at a corporate gig and then raising a family in your thirties can really age a guy fast.

Don't forget to take advantage of employer benefits, discounts, some credit/charge card benefits like AMEX.

I agree about the hotel. Asking a chick to meet you at The Setai (Miami) is much different that asking her to meet you at Days Inn.

Quote: (05-26-2011 11:29 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I agree about the hotel. Asking a chick to meet you at The Setai (Miami) is much different that asking her to meet you at Days Inn.

I'm something of a hotel connoisseur, and while the Setai is a fabolous hotel that speaks volumes of your class, I'd pick the W for recruiting talent to your abode. It's got that superficial jetset tag that just does it for the crowd that's not fully up to speed with true taste (that is 95% of all women).

Slightly OT I know.

But the important distinction here is that money helps more with logistics and fashion rather than actually attracting the girls.

I personally like Roissy's dating market test take on money; how much does money give a man? +2 points, if you are very rich. Out of 26 points.

Money gives a player the tools he needs to seduce, but the tool itself isn't the main attractant to women.

Overall, it seems the prime of a man's life are between 30-40, still looking good but with more money to live a crazy life.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you are OK with dating women in their mid 20s and early 30s then you could keep going even if you are well into your 50s.

It is the 18-23 age group that seems to get out of grasp the older you get, unless you have compensating factors or live in a place like Brazil, Ukraine, Colombia etc.

I was pretty sucessful in my 20

Now? I just turned 40 and the last 2 years have been ridiculously off the charts to a point I never even could have imagined in my 20s.

Quote: (05-26-2011 01:05 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Now? I just turned 40 and the last 2 years have been ridiculously off the charts to a point I never even could have imagined in my 20s.

How well do you do with the 18-21 year olds in the UK?

Quote: (05-26-2011 01:15 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2011 01:05 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

How well do you do with the 18-21 year olds in the UK?

Have not lived in the UK since 2006.