rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suit Game Summer 2013

Suit Game Summer 2013

Summertime is flossing season.

Now this is what I rock

[Image: tumblr_mkjvvwOccz1qggwnvo1_1280.jpg]

or something like this

[Image: tumblr_mj95q2g3jN1qa7boko1_1280.jpg]

But not everyone is ready for that.

Let's start the discussion with color

1) Salmon aka pussy pink - This is big dick status color.

[Image: tumblr_mlnw81eK2w1qeuobqo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mmqw4ocbzV1r93jooo1_400.jpg]

2) Cocaine White

[Image: tumblr_mme6z0fU0G1qbxo6jo1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_mkshj04bgQ1rdyf4jo1_500.jpg]

3) Cool ass Creme

[Image: tumblr_mmeu91qeyW1qgj6jvo1_250.jpg]

4) Baby Blue

[Image: tumblr_mf95o5mpYt1rey1nao1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mk2t5fcsFN1rn689po1_1280.jpg]

continued in the next post

Suit Game Summer 2013

But WIA, I'm not gonna buy any suit in a loud ass color.

I understand where you're coming from, that's when you hit these broads with the 2 tone.

Brown on White
[Image: tumblr_mgcwnlLcAA1qkc1yno1_500.jpg]

Brown on Blue
[Image: tumblr_mkqx3teXHi1r9rnkno1_500.jpg]

Pattern on White
[Image: tumblr_mkmsh07zyL1r7nvcho1_500.jpg]

Chambray/Denim on White
[Image: tumblr_mk8ht58h0b1qlhk7xo1_500.jpg]

Persimmon on Blue
[Image: tumblr_mmeu91qeyW1qgj6jvo2_500.jpg]

Dark Grey on White/Cream
[Image: tumblr_mjnsifemzc1r2wgwlo1_500.jpg]

Baby Blue on Pussy Pink
[Image: tumblr_mjevxggXmB1r93jooo1_1280.jpg]

Lilac on Blue
[Image: tumblr_mj8vgcpdA31qeuobqo1_500.png]

My Dick is massive.
[Image: tumblr_mgdnvvbFw41r93jooo1_500.jpg]

To be continued.

Suit Game Summer 2013

"but I work in a conservative business, what can I actually get away with, but still attract the office chicks when I go to lunch"

Light Colored Suits with Loud Shirts
[Image: tumblr_mgac2xj4vo1r93jooo1_500.jpg]

Two Tone Combo
[Image: tumblr_mg6ob9iInR1qc61d2o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mdzwzmK8tg1qepb4ko1_1280.jpg]

For bankers
[Image: tumblr_mf0115uHRU1r93jooo1_400.jpg]

For young cats interning
[Image: tumblr_mhr6xteJd81r7moa7o1_1280.png]

I'm the boss, but i'm chillaxing
[Image: tumblr_mklzzuQFxe1rf1jvro1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlzb7pddU01r93jooo1_500.jpg]

to be continued

Suit Game Summer 2013

The finishing touches.

Lapel Flowers
[Image: tumblr_m7ya1lWryp1ratsilo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m76f78JMSz1ratsilo1_500.jpg]

Bow Ties
[Image: tumblr_m7nw59EWXk1r5jwlho1_500.jpg]

Tie Bars
[Image: tumblr_miodkyZI0x1qc7fivo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_miyczvftnH1r2wgwlo1_1280.jpg]

Pocket Squares
[Image: tumblr_m97dizVs7c1qgdvjso1_1280.jpg]

Spread Collar Shirts
[Image: tumblr_mn779lspCn1qbnks2o1_1280.jpg]

Hats
[Image: tumblr_mgbwq6JC0H1qgj6jvo1_500.jpg]

Suit Game Summer 2013

I'm digging some of the color combinations WIA. Great post.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:12 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

I'm digging some of the color combinations WIA. Great post.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Please add on.

What's missing are the
- light grey suits
- madras jackets
- the shirt colors
- the unlined sports coats, blazers, and suit jackets
- converse one stars and other good summer sneakers
- upper echelon Polos - Brooks Bros, Fred Perry, Lacoste, Italian brands..
- sunglasses
- summer colognes
- watches with the straps

WIA

Suit Game Summer 2013

Awesome threads. Where are those pocket squares from?

Tenugui, Japanese towels, can make for great pocket squares or bandanas. They're cotton, so they're more suited for a casual summer outfit.

[Image: tenugui1-vi.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lu4u0hN6LP1qlcg4no1_500.jpg]

Does anyone have a good source for a cream suit, especially a double-breasted one? All I could find was one at Suit Supply:

[Image: Suits_Cream_Plain_Soho_P3511_Suitsupply_...tore_1.jpg]

Color is EXTREMELY important. It'll make or break your suit. A khaki suit is boring (why would adding a khaki jacket be any more interesting than humdrum khaki pants), but cream is money. Beige and khaki usually look boring enough, doubling up on them is only going to make it worse.

[Image: tumblr_mgac2xj4vo1r93jooo1_500.jpg]

This is just going to look blah. Same for navy, IMO. Go for something fresh and slightly subversive. The first two colors I'd go for are cream and a medium/lighter than navy blue - both look great and are fairly versatile.

http://statics.suitsupply.com/images/pro...tore_1.jpg

Suit Game Summer 2013

Thought i was the only person up on tenugui!

Good stuff.

I think those squares are from a Tailor/Haberdashery in Spain.

Suit Game Summer 2013

This is wayyyy out there, but I like it. If you roll down the street looking like that, don't be suprised if the honeys stick to you. [Image: wink.gif].

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Suit Game Summer 2013

No seersucker suits?!

I am the cock carousel

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:46 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

No seersucker suits?!

I'm not a fan. I'd do linen over seersucker any day

[Image: tumblr_mnfnfhHr8v1runv9zo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mnc6fkoJCy1ssxh7ro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mnbissML2e1rf1jvro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mn91myOajA1rjnzx2o2_500.jpg]

Suit Game Summer 2013

Great thread WIA.

I think a lot of this comes down to location and self confidence.

I bought a powder blue cotton blazer before my trip to France. I wore it once in my home town ( provincial ) in the UK and had people staring and doing double looks as anything that stands out in from the crowd in the provinces seems to mark you out as either homosexual or a dick. Small minded people. I removed the jacket and carried it home on my arm I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm in Nice in France and I see guys in pink jackets, baby blue, silk scarfs, bright pink trousers, lime green loafers etc. etc. and nobody bats an eyelid as it is the norm here. So my blue jacket is finally getting used, a lot.

I will be in Minsk and Moscow soon and will see how my Cote d'Azur look goes down over there.

Suit Game Summer 2013

I love this thread, so much inspiration! Too bad my pockets are deep at the moment. I'll give one of the online custom-suits makers a try soon, though.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Any info on prices? looking at those suits, looks like i'll only be able to buy the pocket square.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 06:37 AM)NewGamer Wrote:  

Any info on prices? looking at those suits, looks like i'll only be able to buy the pocket square.

In general, for suits you wear all the time, you're probably buying something that retails for 400-600. You're probably buying that 500 suit on sale/on clearance/with a coupon, and getting it between 200-350.

If you're a pro - someone who has to be in a suit everyday - an "on sale suit" is coming in at 800-1000 for, and Designer entry level OTR - 1500-2000, and after that you're developing relationships with your Tailor

I consider that baseline for a young player. Anything less than that, you're talking used or you're talking something that's not 100% natural fiber. (and if you don't mind used, aren't afraid to take something to the dry cleaner - you can really come up)

1) The best bang for your buck is to pick a Light Grey Suit or a Khaki suit. The light grey suit you can wear year round actually.

[Image: tumblr_masq4lFYED1rcc7fro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mmad7fvYAm1rcx27qo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mm65w8OjPF1r28crlo1_500.jpg]

My first khaki suit I bought @ Brooks Bros for around 3 bills (with alterations).

In terms of just buying the jacket at a standard price - A standard navy jacket paired with colored pants and a crisp white shirt (or a colored shirt) won't break the bank either

[Image: tumblr_m5w1hgkons1rs5bxao1_500.jpg]

In terms of the colored fitted jacket

1) Full price for the entry level player

http://www.indochino.com/collection/Blazers-And-Coats

http://us.suitsupply.com/jackets/Jackets,en_US,sc.html

2) But brand new and name brand can be had @ 200-250
http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/cat...artment=75

3) e-bay and google shopping are really your friends.

http://tinyurl.com/o33xpct

The suit game Summer/Spring or Fall/Winter is for the guy that has one of 3 qualities

1) money - just point, click, and pimp
2) time - hit all of the discounters and department stores and stay up on the sales
3) courage- not afraid to thrift or buy things online @ the various clothing forums

You only need one of these qualities to look good all the time.

WIA

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:55 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Great thread WIA.

I think a lot of this comes down to location and self confidence.

I bought a powder blue cotton blazer before my trip to France. I wore it once in my home town ( provincial ) in the UK and had people staring and doing double looks as anything that stands out in from the crowd in the provinces seems to mark you out as either homosexual or a dick. Small minded people. I removed the jacket and carried it home on my arm I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm in Nice in France and I see guys in pink jackets, baby blue, silk scarfs, bright pink trousers, lime green loafers etc. etc. and nobody bats an eyelid as it is the norm here. So my blue jacket is finally getting used, a lot.

I will be in Minsk and Moscow soon and will see how my Cote d'Azur look goes down over there.

That sounds awesome.

Right now in Houston, run of the mill guys are flexing a bit with pants that aren't Khaki or Denim. Saw a cat on Washington Ave wear some red pants, and not "Nantucket Reds", but RED RED. He was rolling with a slimmy too. (meanwhile I was nursing a beer in a end-on-end pink shirt, jeans, and some bummy sneakers wondering what i'm gonna do with my life, lol - how the mighty have fallen on mediocre times)

That being said, you got to play your market right. A full on Fruit Basket assault might not be the move, but...

This dude here in the foreground? Any guy would kill it in this set up, any where in the world

[Image: tumblr_m5y7vl5Gf51r2wgwlo1_1280.jpg]

When it comes to style, i'd say 99% of guys that venture in, want everything to look normal and conservative...but that one little piece of flair.

Sometimes that's all you need.

WIA

Suit Game Summer 2013

I was in J Crew yesterday and was impressed with the suits they carry, some of them are italian wool.

Also check out Massimo Dutti, they are starting to open shops in North America.

WIA - you dress like that in Houston!

I see hipsters in Toronto trying to copy that style, they never seem to be able to pull it off.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 08:08 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_m5y7vl5Gf51r2wgwlo1_1280.jpg]

When it comes to style, i'd say 99% of guys that venture in, want everything to look normal and conservative...but that one little piece of flair.

Sometimes that's all you need.

WIA

This. I've rolled to some regular bars in a navy suit, white and blue striped shirt and blood red w/yellow and green patterns pocket square. I think the bar stopped moving when I walked in. Hot girls actually stop talking and just stare at you. If you stand there around them, they will almost always make an excuse to talk to you.

Ugly girls will shit on your stuff. Ignore.

This look also works in retro-speak easy type bars. Almost like channeling the roaring 20s.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Suit Game Summer 2013

You guys have to be joking here.

Hey it's summer! I need to put on my suit and go out and pick up some sluts!

That picture with the shorts..WTF?

How about this...

It's hot out.
Put on some shorts and a t-shirt.
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Suit Game Summer 2013

Entertaining thread. I wear Pal Zileri suits. Nonetheless, I don't want to challenge anyone, but suits are clothes for business, or maybe to game girls in some after-work dates or after-work bar hopping.

But guys who put suits in their vacation suitcase and wear them for gaming girls abroad ? seriously ? ..come on, it's pathetic. It reminds me the losers who give to girls fake business cards with "President" or "Director" (of fake real estate or trading companies) in Chisinau or in Bucarest. Girls are real smart in EE and in FSU, and wearing a suit if you are not there on business trip, or handing them your "visitka" is nonsense and bullshit to them. It just screams "stupid sex tourist with no game and no personality who wears a suit in vacation to try to impress". What a pathetic trick.

That said, blazers are ok in vacations.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 11:35 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

But guys who put suits in their vacation suitcase and wear them for gaming girls abroad ? seriously ? ..come on, it's pathetic. It reminds me the losers who give to girls fake business cards with "President" or "Director" (of fake real estate or trading companies) in Chisinau or in Bucarest. Girls are real smart in EE and in FSU, and wearing a suit if you are not there on business trip, or handing them your "visitka" is nonsense and bullshit to them. It just screams "stupid sex tourist with no game and no personality who wears a suit in vacation to try to impress". What a pathetic trick.

News just in: The world is a little bigger than EE and FSU.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I guess that even an Thai isaan hoe would be amused by the "suit trick".

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:26 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

+1 )

I guess that even an Thai isaan hoe would be amused by the "suit trick".

My point is, if you are rolling at a Higher Level of The Game, you need to wear suits at times. And if you have Custom Made Suits, you are going to want to wear them.

Try to get in to The Turf Club of The Del Mar Racetrack this summer without a suit.

Let us know how it goes.

My other point is, why don't you add something positive to the thread, instead of yapping about business cards in Moldova?

Not all of us are as lucky as you and spend our summers in freezing landlocked FSU communist block neighborhoods in mid thigh shorts (or is it capri pants?), Teva sandals and glittery Ed Hardy shirts.

Some of us are unfortunate enough to spend our summers in places with perfect weather, ocean breezes, beautiful vistas and a high end lively scene to match.

Different strokes.

I mean you can appreciate that, right?

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not all of us are as lucky as you and spend our summers in freezing landlocked FSU communist block neighborhoods in mid thigh shorts (or is it capri pants?), Teva sandals and glittery Ed Hardy shirts.

Different strokes.

Fair enough?

Well, I didn't joined this forum for pissing contest discussions, but FYI I do wear Sartorial Pal Zileri suits, but would never ever wear them in vacations, I would feel like a pathetic loser by doing so - nor would never be caught dead in this Del Mar Racetrack vanity fair you talk about (rolleyes) to try to score siliconed high-class wannabes skanks. You are right, to each its own. Have a good vacation, don't forget your suits.

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 12:44 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

I would feel like a pathetic loser

Sounds like a personal problem.

Start a blog to express your negativity.

Now let's get back to summer suits.